Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Thirteen

Here's Chapter Thirteen and don't forget to tell me what you think.

******************************************************************************

Alpha Of My Dreams - Chapter Thirteen

Jaden POV:

"If he thinks i believe him, he is crazy," I thought when Alex told me nothing was wrong.

I saw Keith with Jason too. I didn't even know they were friends. Why would my brother be with Jason after the why he treated me?

"Jaden, we are about to leave," Alex said bringing me from my thoughts. When i looked at him i got so lost in his amazing eyes i almost forgot he was talking to me.

"Do you have to leave so soon?" I asked as he pulled me into his arms. "Damn he feels good, i could get use to this" i thought to myself as i put my arms around his neck.

"Yes, its pretty late. Why don't you and your friends come over to our house tomorrow and hang out then we can all ride back here for the meeting tomorrow night with your dad about my uncle?" He asked smiling at me. It should be illegal to be that fine.

"Alright, lets say around one," I replied looking up at him.

"Alright, see you then beautiful," he replied before pulling closer till our lips touched and at that moment it was like our lips had a mind of their own. His lips felt so soft and it was like i couldn't get enough of him.

"Alright lets keep it rated PG for the kids," Travis joked making us pull apart.

I had to put my head on Alex's chest to hide my face so everyone wouldn' t see me blushing. I had got so wrapped up with Alex that i forgot we were in the middle of a party.

"Shut up Travis," I replied making everyone laugh as they crowded around us.

"Alright you'll leave my baby alone," Alex said pulling me back into his arms as i stuck my tongue out at my friends and my brother, who just laughed even harder.

"What's so funny?" My dad asked when he, my mom and Jennifer walked up to our group.

"Nothing, Travis is just being a pain in the butt," I replied sticking my tongue out at him again.

"No, Jaden got caught kissing," Travis replied while wiggling his eyebrows at me. He is going to pay for that. How embarrissing can you get?

"Jennifer, please excuse my children. They act like five year olds sometimes," my mom said while giving us that look that says act like you got some home training or else, which only made our friends laugh even harder.

"Ava, your kids can't be any worst than the bunch i have to deal with. Between Alex, Kim, Jake, Jacob, and Brian I have my hands full," Jennifer replied.

"Mom, we are not that bad," Alex replied giving his mom a cute sad face which made us laugh.

"Yeah right, just the other day while Kim was sleep you boys put whip cream all over her face and then made her smack herself and got whip cream all over my new furniture," Jennifer replied making everyone laugh but Kim, who gave her cousin and brother a evil look. I think i like Kim already.

"Aunt Jen, Kim had it coming, she put itching powder in our cloths last week," Jack replied making tears come to my eyes, I was laughing so hard as I was imaging them running around the house itching.

"Alright,we both have our hands full," my mom stated making the adults laugh at us.

As our parents contiuned to talk, i looked around to see the party had ended and people had started cleaning up and leaving.

"Alright Ava and James, thank you so much for having us over and Ava i will see you tomorrow at the mall for lunch," Jennifer said as she hugged my parents.

"Your welcome here anytime," my dad replied.

"And we'll meet at Macy and check out that big sale they are having," my mom replied smiling while my dad looked like he just lost a years salary. Yeah, my mom loves to shop too.

"That fine, and Jaden it was nice meeting you," Jennifer said as we hugged.

"It was nice meeting you too," i replied as we stepped apart and smiled at each other.

"Alright, Alex we're headed to the car," she said as everyone followed her, leaving us alone.

Looking up at Alex, i found him staring at me.

"What's wrong?" i asked as i put my arm around his waist and he put his arms around me.

"I just hate leaving you," he replied kissing my forehead.

"I hate that you have to leave too, but I will be with you tomorrow," i replied then i kissed his chin which had a cute little dimple.

"Alright, i better go before my mom gets restless in the car," Alex replied after we heard the horn blow, which made us laugh as we started walking toward his car.

Once we got to the driver side of the car, we kissed and he got inside.

"See you tomorrow," i said tring to smile but inside it felt like i was losing him again.

"Alright baby, call me if you need me," he said just before pulling out of our driveway and leaving me there with my brother and friends who had to say good bye to their mates too.

"Damn i hate they had to leave," Jasmine grumbled as she hugged me.

"Me too," i replied as we watched their car's tail lights as it disappeared.

"Alright, this calls for a night of ice cream, chips and cookies in front of the big screen watching chick flicks till we pass out," Travis stated hugging all of us and making us laugh as we headed inside to start our movie night.

As we raided the kitchen my thoughts went back to Keith and Jason and what was up with those two and also why was Keith not at the party since he is the soon to be alpha of the pack?

Alright where do think Keith and Jason went? Also why were they together? Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and become a fan.

Also want to thank everyone for the support and love this story has received.

Thanks again,

Leanora