Bad Boy Vacation

Por simon_waters

(SEQUEL TO BAD BOY CHEMISTRY) With summer in the air, Ace invites Charlie and their friends to spend the summ... Mais

Bad Boy Vacation
Ace & Charlie's Playlist
1. Summer
2. Road Trip
3. The Beach House
4. 🍕, 🍔 or 🍟
5. Party in LA
6. Nice to Meet You
7. Allegra
8. King's Cup
9. Jealousy, Jealousy
10. So Fucking Mortifying
11. Santa Monica Pier
12. Your Average Numb-Brained Idiot
13. Harry Potter is cool...
14. Nobody Likes Burnt Toast
15. Oscar Worthy Smile
16. The Charlie Meltdown Show
18. Lady and the Tramp
19. Home
20. I miss you, I'm sorry
21. You Looking Like A Snack
22. Born to Die
23. The End of the F...ing World
24. Sexy Ninja Skills
25. Vacation: Part Two
26. I've always wanted a pet Dolphin
27. Hotshot
28. The L-Word
29. My First Love

17. What Taylor Swift Song Are You?

8.6K 341 234
Por simon_waters

Charlie's POV

I woke the following morning to the sound of Ella knocking on my door.

You're probably wondering why I was still here, and not back at home in the comfort of my own bedroom.

Well, I had realised last night that I may have been acting a tad dramatic. That, and the Uber driver who slightly resembled Santa Claus had told me that he didn't do trips outside of Los Angeles. I would have caught a bus, but I doubt any were running late at night to a town a few hours away.

I had spent an hour or so sat on the driveway with my suitcase, contemplating wether or not I should head on back inside. The only reason i ended up going back inside was because of a sketchy old guy who was walking back and forth across the footpath out front.

I didn't want to move. All I had wanted to do was lie around all day and maybe have a Harry Potter marathon.

"What Taylor Swift song are you?" She wondered, entering the room and taking a seat on the bed.

"What?" I groaned, still tired.

"What Taylor Swift song are you?" She asked again.

I thought that I was the weird one in our group, but my word, Ella seemed to say the most bizarre things at time.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked, rubbing my eyes awake.

"Just answer it." She pressed.

"This is me trying." I gave her my answer as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"I feel like mine would probably be The Man or Karma?" Ella stated, not clicking on that I had just wanted to be left alone.

"I wonder which song Clayton would be?"

I honestly wish this bed could swallow me whole right now.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Do you want to go out for lunch? Just you, me and Clayton?"

I sighed, peeking my head through the blanket. "Did you tell Clayton what we talked about?" I asked her.

Maybe this was some kind of intervention or something?

"No.. I just, it's been forever since it was just us three." She explained.

It had been awhile since it was just the three of us. It sounded like a good idea, and it was just the thing I needed.

"Okay." I say, reluctantly getting out of bed.

This would be good for me. As long as I could get out of this house without seeing Ace, all would be well. I just couldn't deal with that right now, in fact, I am determined to avoid him at all costs until he quits being such a prick.

After having a quick shower and changing into appropriate clothing for today's weather, Ella, Clayton and I hopped into the car and headed to the nearest Café.

There, we sat down in an empty booth and ordered three mochas with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.

"So, what should we do today?" Clayton asked as I took a sip of my mocha through a paper straw.

I was too unbothered to answer him.

Sleeping with the fan on would have been the greatest activity for today.

"Why don't we go on one of those tour bus thingies?" Ella suggested. "We could see the city, take a bunch of photos and try new foods."

All I could think about was Ace.

The past few months with him were perfect, like something out of a romance movie. We hung out practically every day, and there were many steamy make out sessions. But since we had arrived in Los Angeles, he's been a completely different person.

And I wasn't sure if I liked this version of Ace Caldwell.

"Okay." I say not-so energetically.

Adelaide's POV

"Oh my god." I gasped, looking down at the text that came through on my phone.

"What?" Nora wondered.

"Allegra texted me, her brother, well, her step-brother, he's asking about you." I tell her.

I clicked out of the text and looked for Nora's contact so that I could copy her number and paste it as a response to Allegra.

"Really?" Nora seemed genuinely surprised.

"Why are you surprised? You're totally hot. I'm surprised that you aren't already engaged to four different men." I say.

"Are you calling me a slut?" Nora raised an eyebrow, still drinking her second cup of coffee.

"No! I just meant that you are hot enough that you could marry four guys."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well, what do you think of him?" I asked her.

"He's cute, I guess." Was all she said.

"He's cute?" I looked over at her completely perplexed. "Puppies are cute! Baby seals are cute! What, aren't you interested in him?"

"I don't want to get emotionally attached or anything if I'm only going to be here for the summer."

Oh, that actually made sense.

"Well, screw emotional attachments then, just have sex with him."

"Adelaide!" Nora gasped.

"What? Emotionless sex is not a crime." I laugh.

"What do you think happened with Charlie and Ace last night?" Nora asked me.

"Uhh." I took a breath. "Ace is bad at relationships, he always has been. But he's been totally different with Charlie. I mean, they are so adorable. I guess the old Ace finally caught up with him." I answered, putting it bluntly. I didn't know how else to put it.

"I hope they're okay." Nora says, finishing off her coffee.

At that, I stood from my place on the couch and stormed upstairs to give Ace a piece of my mind.

Without warning, I twisted the knob and threw the door open. Ace was still in bed, asleep and his room smelled like a pub and ashtray in one, which made sense. He probably stayed up late last night drinking anything alcoholic and chain-smoking a pack of cigarettes.

"Get your ass up!" I jumped on his bed and shook him awake.

He rolled over, groaning.

"Get up!" I shouted.

He groaned again. "Fuck off!" His voice sounded like thunder.

"Do not raise your voice at me." I warned him.

"Then get out." He said, much quieter but angry all the same.

I sat down and began speaking calmly with him. "Alright, dude. What's your problem?" I asked him.

When he didn't answer, I continued on. "What is going on? And why did you go off at Charlie last night?"

"It's not really any of your business."

I smacked him in the arm. "Why do you always have to self destruct like this? Huh? You always do this, and as your obviously amazing twin, I have to tell you that this act is getting boring. So quit being such a dickhead, and go apologise to your boyfriend for whatever happened before you ruin everything!" I flicked him in the forehead before taking my leave.

"Fuck you!" He shouted as I began to descend the staircase.

"Love you too!" I shouted back.

Hopefully he'll take my advice.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38K 2.3K 52
[ A VERY Slow-Burn, Coming-of-Age LGBT+ Love Story about the Messiness of Love and Life ] Jackson Rivera hates Rory Harwood with all his guts. He's h...
125K 6K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
4.3M 149K 69
(ENEMIES TO LOVERS) (BXB) Everyone at school knows Ace Caldwell: The Bad Boy who was expelled from his last school for fighting. They also know Cha...
332K 8.8K 37
(SEQUEL TO HATING GRAYSON) In the second instalment of The Hating Series, Dallas and Grayson's love story continues as they both start off at college.