LET ME HAVE CRUSH ON YOU [ENG...

Laervaa2nd_ द्वारा

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Fort Peat Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... अधिक

Peat : 01
Peat : 02
Fort : 02
Peat : 03
Fort : 03
Peat : 04
Fort : 04
Peat : 05
Fort : 05
Peat : 06 🔞
Fort : 06
Peat : 07
Fort : 07
Peat : 08 🔞
Fort : 08
Peat : 09
Fort : 09
Peat : 10
Fort : 10
Peat : 11
Fort : 11
Peat : 12🔞
Fort : 12
Peat : 13
Fort : 13 (END)

Fort : 01

562 26 1
Laervaa2nd_ द्वारा

I looked at the sweet-faced man sitting beside me...

Should I tell him the truth?

Okay, I like him tho~...

It may sound weird..., but it's the truth

I met him for the first time somewhere, and finally met him again earlier while on the way to meet P'Ana and met again in the lecturer's room of my father's friends...

The incident happened earlier when I was on my way to the cafe to meet P'Ana (my cousin).

A junior approached me, well I didn't know her especially since it had only been a week since I came from abroad...

Brukk

I bumped into a man walking towards me (the other way).... I smiled at him and asked his name but instead of getting a smile or an answer to my question the man who bumped into me stared coldly at me took his book and left as if he never saw me...

Interesting 😏

Just as he was leaving I saw something shiny where he fell....

A necklace?

I knew right away....the necklace I was holding must be his.......

I knew it....because I....

"P'Fort kha, how is it?"

The girl talked to me again

Ughh...it seems like the charm of the person who ignored me earlier was so strong that I forgot I was talking to a junior...and was looking for a way to reject the girl without offending her...

At the same time I remembered P'Ana...so I immediately said...

"I have to go nong...", I said and walked away.

....

How can I return the necklace on my hand to its owner?

At first I thought I wouldn't see him again, I should have chased after him earlier.

But then I meet him in the lecturer's room and  because I only crossed paths I couldn't say a word.

But....who would have thought that a few moments later I met him again.... and I again tried to talk to him by returning him necklace

I only saw him on the way back to the cafe, he climbed a tree and saved a kitten and smiled sweetly...

It was the sweetest smile I had ever seen....even after I played with girls or some guys who could be considered cute....none of them could won over the sweet smile of that cold-faced guy....

Unfortunately that sweet smile suddenly faded into a confused and sad face, he again looked like he was looking for something....

Is he looking for his necklace?, if so that means it must be very precious to him... but my question is

Why was he looking for it there? Not where we fall earlier?

I then went up to him and gave him the necklace in hopes of getting at least a little smile from him (because he never smiled at me).

But it turned out that I could only stand still as I heard him coldly thank me and then leave...

For the first time of my life

I was ignored

Doesn't he know me?

Well first let me introduce myself...

My name is Fort Thitipong Sengngai, you can  called Fort I am a second year student who has just arrived in my birth country after many years in Canada.

(the reason for my move was because every day I caused chaos..., well not me but I caused it anyway... pretty girls pulling each other's hair, swearing at each other because they wanted to ask me out), at first everyone thought it was a tolerable thing but.... in the end when my parents found out they decided to move me to Thailand....

At first I came back just to see the situation here...then devised a plan for my father to send me back abroad after this but....later...

Never mind...what matters now is that I managed to get his attention, after finding out he was P'Ana's friend....

I made my choice...

I won't leave and I'll get him!!!

.

.

"Is your car this expensive?", he asked with an innocent face.

"I don't know...my father gave it to me as a daily car  to use at university"

"A car like this?"

"Why?", I asked.

"Nothing" he closed his lips tightly.

I stared at that sweet face

"Phi's face is so cute," I said without thinking.

"Thanks but I'm a man", he said.

Well that's true... he's a man... but somehow in my eyes he's cute, if I say this will he give me a hard refusal?

"Phi is handsome but also cute", I said.

"Thank you, even though I don't really accept compliments from a player," he said.

Why does his sarcasm sound so sweet?

"Me? Well...maybe not a player....i just still looking for the right person"

He didn't say anything else just sat quietly staring out the window

"Phi, I'm hungry," I said.

"eat"

Cold...very cold

"But....now we've almost reached phi condo"

"There is a Korean BBQ restaurant near my condo, you can eat there."

"Alone?", I asked.

"You can bring your friends or your girlfriend"

"Then can I bring phi?"

"Don't you have friends or girlfriends?"

I shook my head

"I believe if you don't have friends......but don't have a girlfriend, you don't have to hide...."

Looks like he already knows about me more than just a player in his brain.

"well I'll be honest, for friends I can't contact them they are busy, and for the girlfriend problem I really don't have a girlfriend phi, well...I do play with other people often but...for a serious relationship I haven't"

It's weird right?

I explained about my personal problems to him

For him, he might feel like I'm a weirdo, or he might feel like I'm a complete liar.

"Then you go alone"

"But it's so lonely...I'm sitting alone, I just arrived in Thailand last week, eating alone would be so depressing, wouldn't it be better if I took my future boyfriend along?"

"Hmm....well just bring your future boyfriend."

"Phi sure?"

"It's up to you...I'm just give   you a  suggestion whether you want to do it  or not is up to you."

"Let's go then," I said.

"Huh?"

"We had dinner there."

"Wait... didn't I ask you to bring your future boyfriend?"

"This is me inviting him"

"Me?"

"Oh... it shouldn't be the future boyfriend....but the future wife," I said.

"..."

P'Peat looked at me coldly, I'm sorry phi maybe this is too rushed for you, and to be precise maybe I've scared you because for you this is our first meeting...

But sorry it's not the first time...

After that I took him to dinner with me and drove him to his condo...

"Thank you," he said and got out of the car.

"Wait phi"

"What?"

"Is phi.... okay with me wanting to flirt with phi?", I asked

"That's your business, whoever wants to tease me, teasing me is also not a problem, it's just that I warn you nong...."

he looked at me seriously....

"If you want to tease me, you'd better drop it, and go find someone else to play around with because it'll just be a waste." He opened the car door and got out.

Is he underestimating me?

I got out of the car and followed him

"So what if I'm serious?", I asked.

he smiled sarcastically before answering

"Seriously or playing around there is no difference...Just going to waste your time", he said and walked into his condition

Hmm...he seems to be challenging me.... ....

To Be Continued

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.1K 1.3K 26
a sequel to His revenge PrapaiXsky fanfiction
97.7K 2.9K 28
Prapai and Payu completed their studies and decided to come back to surprise their families. But they didn't expect they were the one who got surpri...
46.4K 2K 26
Boss loses his girlfriend in a terrible accident and her family decides to donate her heart to a person in need. A year later, Boss meets a transfere...
8.4K 174 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...