Fort : 06

In my life....this is the first time I've felt so happy, and the cause of my happiness is....

The man who was sleeping peacefully beside me...

As for what happened last night....🤫

I can't stop thinking about him... Should I say... that he got me hooked?

Just seeing his face as he moaned for me...

Argghh....why is he so cute, he makes me want to do it again but of course I want more than just helping each other with my hands, I want....

Ahhh Fort don't!!!, just last night I almost lost myself...no not just myself I almost lost him.......if I cross the line again...,

I'm sure he'll really kick me out...👀

"Are you awake?" he asked in a hoarse voice and put his hand on my forehead.

"Khrub"

"Your fever has subsided"

"Khrub....thank you for taking care of me and also.....thank you for..."

"..."

For last night...if I told him he would have woken up and thrown me out in shame 🤭

"ekhmm...does phi have morning classes?"

"Yeah at 8 o'clock"

I looked at the clock.... it's  6 o'clock.

"Then phi take a nap, I'll wake phi up later," I said.

"umm"

I went straight to the bathroom, then went back to wash...yes it was last night's sheets...while P'Peat was sleeping I changed the sheets that were full of....🤭

Ekhm...after washing, I went to the nearest convenience store to buy some groceries, eggs, sausages, etc.

Once back at the condo, I cooked porridge and side dishes for breakfast.

"P'Peat khrub..."

"Hmmm"

"phi should wake up now naa"

"5 more minutes"

"phi... already said that 10 minutes ago naa"

"5 minutes then"

"Hmm...if phi doesn't wake up, I'll kiss phi"

"Hmmm"

I take that as consent 😏

Kiss!!!

Bukk!!!

"Crazy!!!", he suddenly got up and hit me.

"Haha...wake up and go take a shower naa, I'll make the bed and also prepare the phi uniform," I said then smiled as usual.

1 punch in the morning hmm...no problem at least I got a kiss, I mean I kissed him but I didn't force him.

I warned him but he just ignored me, so I gave him a sweet punishment ☺️

he gave me an annoyed look and walked into the bathroom...

While I took his uniform from the closet and ironed it...

A few minutes later....

Krekk

"I've ironed the uniform that  phi will...."

What is this?

he walked out of the bathroom

Wet hair, a towel wrapped around his waist, and another towel he used to dry his hair....but there was no towel covering his upper body leaving that soft, white skin exposed making a hungry tiger like me...unblinking and only able to swallow my saliva and lust...

he looks very.....

"Wh-what, why are you looking at me?", he asked as he frowned.

Oh... no!!!

Ai Fort!!!

"I...I've ironed phi's clothes..., Ehmmm... I'll wait for phi outside", I said then hurriedly left the room.

Not good, I put my hand on my chest feeling my uncontrollable heartbeat.

It's dangerous...I'm starting to want more...

Well actually since the beginning I saw him I have always thought about it but now I am even starting to dare....ai Fortt

calm yourself down

'There are seven colors of rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, white, soft...'

Aii Shiaa Fort!!!

Argghh

"What are you doing?", P'Peat emerged from the room and asked me.

"Oh...khrub, no...nothing...erm...I've prepared breakfast," I said.

"Umm... alright"

I was starting to calm down, but why am I suddenly thinking about the skin under that white shirt?

"hufftt", I unconsciously let out a long sigh.

"What's wrong with you?", asked the sweet face in front of me.

"N-no...it's okay," I replied.

"Do you have a fever again?"

Ughhh

My body stiffened as the back of that hand touched my forehead

"Your body is hot but you're sweating", he said with an innocent face, slowly the hand went down to my cheek making me immediately hold my breath...I'm sure soon something will happen if I don't get away soon....

"I'm fine phi", I said pulling myself away from him.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Khrub...umm...phi..., is phi leaving now?"

"That's it.... ....oh...I forgot", he went to his room for a while.

I stood waiting for him

"Ai Noeul left some snacks for you, I forgot to give them to you....", His feet stumbled as he walked towards me and....

Pkkk!!!

He immediately knelt down while the snack of dried seaweed flew through the air and landed safely on the floor.

It wouldn't have been such a big deal, if only....he hadn't knelt right in front of me with his hands holding my legs, his face...

Facing towards my junior could be said to be slightly touching it but not really touching it...

And this.... is really dangerous

I quickly moved away to pick up the snacks...

" tell  P'Noeul I'm very thankful, I'll wait for phi in the parking lot..."

Shittt!!!

How many times must I lose control?

P'Peat is very dangerous....

To Be Continued