Peat : 08 🔞

My body felt like it was going to tear every time he inserted his junior I could only moan and hug his neck while crying. ....

Even though he was still very gentle with me earlier...

A while ago....

"I'm going to insert it now phi", he whispered then withdrew the finger he used to prepare me.

I lifted my head to see his now rock hard junior slowly entering my hole.

The big hand pushed my head back down, and...

"Ahhh..."

"Hold a little naa phi....ughh...it's so tight...phi don't strain"

He came closer and kissed me to calm me down, and when I calmed down a bit he pushed his way in...

He kissed me to calm me down until I got used to it, he started moving his hips in and out slowly.

"uhh...P'Peat.... this is so tight.... so tight..... so good"

"Fort.....ahhh....ahh... hurry up.... hurry up nong"

I don't know why I suddenly called him Nong, what is certain is that after that he raised his hand to stroke my sweat-damp hair, kissed me, sucked my nipple...

"So...good...ahhhh", his hand touched my junior and started shaking it as his hips kept pushing and pulling, in and out of my hole...

I finished my release once, and he continued for about 10 minutes before finally releasing herself too...he removed the condom from him....then....suddenly he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and continued his second round with a new condom....

And here I am now...the umpteenth round...

"The condom has...run out, but little Fort hasn't calmed down...then there's no need to use it"

I could only blink my eyes repeatedly as I listened to the vulgar conversation between himself

(Fort talking to himself)

Is he the only one who is addicted?, I admit I'm addicted too but .... sorry I seem to have completely run out of steam

And finally he put his junior back in without asking if I minded and he didn't wear a condom either 😶

"Ahh...that.... P'Peat...I love you so much"

"..."

I was surprised to hear his love confession...

he suddenly lifted me up to straddle him then reinserted his

"ahhhh", I moaned loudly

This is very painful....

"Say phi...ah say it while moving, move and say do you love me?"

I didn't know anything else, one of his hands held my waist and the other hand squeezed my nipple