Peat : 10

“Noeull....I shouldn’t have said that to Fort......I didn’t play with him....😭”

In short, I was drunk....and I was also very emotional...I really wanted to hit myself...

“See you’re not fixing things but making them worse”

“What should I do, what if Fort hates me?”

“Shhh...don’t cry...you cried so much today..., your eyes are already swollen”

“I don’t know....it hurts so much.”

I feel so bad for Fort, I....I must have hurt him a lot...

I’ve never loved anyone this much, and when I started to love I had to endure this unworthy love for me

JJ/N : this means that P’Peat feels unworthy of Fort...he feels that Fort deserves Cream, but on the one hand he has also fallen in love with Fort...🥺, ouchh... I'm the one who wrote this story, and I'm the one who cried.... 🥺

...

In the morning...

I’ll tell the teacher that you’re sick, so take a break. The food is already in the refrigerator, you just need to heat it up...I’ll go first.”

After Noeul left I went to the balcony to sit....

Thinking things over well...

Is Fort okay?

If he’s okay....... That would be good, but if not...

I’ll feel guilty for the rest of my life for him...

Fort...forget me 😔

Let me remember you 😔

You should forget me to get the one who deserves you more, I’ll be happy for you...

...

few days later....

“You told Ana?”

“Not yet...but I’ll tell her soon, you come to class a lot but you’re lucky Ana hasn’t noticed you like she used to.”

“Stop nagging khun Noeul, I’m going to eat now okay”

“Umm...but by the way I haven’t seen Fort lately”

“....”, my hand that was about to hold the spoon was held back

“Sorry...I didn’t mean to....”

“No problem...I’ll eat, you go take a shower”

“Umm”

...

Fort is engaged?”, Ana asked, to which I responded with a light nod.

“That girl...”

“That son of a bitch I’m going to kick his ass,” Ana cursed in frustration.

“Ana,” I scolded.

“But this is weird, my parents don’t know, you know my parents and Fort’s parents are very close.”

“You mean...”

“If it’s a engagement...my family will be the first to know...are you sure you didn’t hear wrong?”

I was speechless with what Ana said

“oh...Ana....Fort’s birthday is next week??”, asked Noeul.

“I got the invitation”, added Noeul.

“Me too,” said Ana.

I looked down at my phone, no notification, no invitation...that means Fort now really hates me...

“B-but I’m not going”, Noeul said looking at me.

“Me too... even though I’m his cousin, he hurt my best friend so badly!!!”

“You guys... Just go... You got the invitation if you don’t go... I’ll feel bad”

“Peat...”

“I don’t mind really,” I said.

.

.

On Fort’s birthday, while I was sitting daydreaming Ana suddenly came in.

Peat... you have to come with me now”, Ana said frantically.

“Huh? But why...”

Come on...it’s an emergency!!!”

“Emergency why?”

Fort is going to propose to Cream!!!”

I froze...

“In that case....”

I’m happy for them

What’s good? You know Fort doesn’t love Cream... Fort only loves you.”

“impos...”

ahhhh....no more drama!!!”

“Ana...”

“What?”

“I won’t go”

That beautiful dream that .... only comes when I sleep will never come true...

You don’t want to go, okay...P’Champ..., P’Boon help me drag this stubborn boy”

The order came out at the same time as two men in black suits walked into my room and took me with them....

I wanted to fight back and I did try but the burly men were so strong...

So I could only surrender to let them take me....

...

We arrived in front of a luxurious mansion...

“Go  now and tell him you also love him,” Ana said.

“i don't...”

“don’t want to get off or don’t love him?”

I...

“don’t know”

“ai Peat...”

“I’m sorry but I really can’t...I can’t ruin Fort’s happiness”

“Do you think he’ll be happy?”

“Of course...N’Cream is very beautiful....she said her relationship with Fort was perfect before I came.”

“What? You said what? Her relationship with Fort is perfect? Haha is she delusional? Fort has never dated anyone, every relationship only lasted one night except when he was with you”

“You’re so sure.”

“Because I know Fort...and I also know you’re indecisive right now...okay... I’ll give you 5 minutes to think well, go  and meet him or I’ll drive you back to the condo.”

Everyone in the car got out leaving me still at war with my own thoughts...

Should I get off or not?

Drrrttt

*Unknown Number*

Who?

“Hello khrub”

//P’Peat khrub.... it's me Boss//

Why is Boss calling me?

To Be Continued