Fort : 03

I silently laughed at the man sitting next to me......it was funny to see him act like he was annoyed with me and kept thinking I was just playing around with him....

he sat looking at the window but sometimes I caught his eyes quietly looking at me, they were trembling and I could feel his worry mixed with annoyance...and I think he misunderstood me too...

But if I laugh at him for continuing to pretend then I'll laugh at myself even more, when I realize I'm so easily swayed by him... why does he like to beat me so much??

Even just being quiet like this I've already lost to him......

"Here we are," I said to him

"Oh!", he unbuckled his seat belt to get out of the car but this time I didn't open the door for him.

"P'Peat khrub"

"Let me out Fort," he said seriously.

"I'll let phi out after this"

"Then hurry up and say it"

"Phi knows I promised myself and right now I promise phi I will never mess with anyone again."

"Fort"

"khrub?"

"I didn't ask....whether you want to play or not is none of my business and I don't care."

Painful but it's interesting, if he really doesn't care why does he sound shaky?

"If I just met phi today I would probably think phi was being sarcastic to me," I joked.

"Are you done? I'm sleepy," he said quietly.

"Already...and this...", I handed him a paper bag.

"This..."

"I made phi wait for a long time not because of playing with that woman, I don't know where she came from...I just ordered and waited for my order to be packed, paid, then intended to go straight to the car but who would have thought she would suddenly come", I explained.

It was the tiramisu that he wanted to eat, I waited for a while for him because he was whining about eating it, I mean he wanted to eat it but I forbade him because I was worried that he would get a stomach ache from overeating

JJ/N : tututu 🤭😁

"W-why did you say that..."

"Because I...."

"Thanks...I'll treat you next time", he interrupted.

Are you blushing phi?

Hehe 😁

"If you want to treat me in return, shouldn't phi give me a kiss?", I asked more boldly.

"Food," he said irritably

"lol...my lips will also eat phi's lips, we will eat each other 😏"

JJ/N : Fortt 🤭

"You pervert," he said and opened the door again.

But I'm sorry I don't intend to open the door for him 😏

"Come on phi", I still want to tease him.