Peat : 01

My name is Peat Wasuthorn Chaijinda, or Peat, I am a third year architecture student, my student life is more or less the same as other students in general....

"Phi Fort kha"

"Khrub?"

"Does phi have plans this afternoon?"

"What's up nong?"

"Erm....coincidentally, this afternoon I was planning to go to a cafe with my friend but she canceled...I saw phi so I...."

The girl looked at him shyly....

"Do you talk to anyone that way?"

"Kha?"

"If you want to ask me out... you should look at me."

The scene in front of me is one I've seen many times, where a woman asks a man to go out...

Well there aren't many like that but... I've definitely seen that happen many times.

A handsome man with a sweet smile busy with a girl...makes me sure...that person must be a Player...

But never mind...I feel sorry for the girl....ahhh Peat...you should meet your teacher....

Just as I was about to continue to walk, the man suddenly turned around

Brukkk!!

I bumped into him causing the paper I was holding and my book to fall....

"Sorry," I said.

"No problem, khrub," the man said and smiled.

I picked up the book he was holding, his hand held the book preventing me from taking it...

"What's your name?"

I didn't respond and pulled the book hard and stood up... staring at his eyes with an annoyed look.

Who wouldn't be annoyed, he bumped into me, didn't apologize, and just made me late by asking a trite question.

"Peattttt!!!"

I ran towards my best friend Noeul ignoring the person who was smiling at me....

"Peatt...you know Ana is very lucky, she managed to buy a ticket for a fanmeeting with her favorite author", Noeul approached me with sparkling eyes.

"Favorite author?", I asked.

"Yeah, oh...I haven't told you yet, huh? Wait a minute," Noeul reached into his bag and took out a book.

"This is the book", he said and smiled

I focused on the book....the picture on the cover....

"First & Last?, By Laervaa2nd_??", I asked.