Peat : 09

after The incidents of that day....I was really messed up....

Flashback

After successfully breaking free from Fort's octopus hands that kept clinging to my waist, I finally went to university with peace....

Honestly, I felt very awkward around him, his face was getting thicker and he kept using the love words I said that night to get a chance to hold me everywhere 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

"Peat, Ana asked me to pick her up in front of the medical faculty," Noeul said as we prepared to go to lunch.

"Medical faculty? What is she doing there?", I asked.

"I also have no idea."

"Hmm...then you go get her, I'll wait for you in the cafeteria"

"Umm."

After Noeul left, I received a message from Fort asking what time I'd be home, but....before I had a chance to reply....

"Excuse me...does phi know Fort?"

A beautiful, cute-faced girl who came out of nowhere approached me with a gentle smile.

"Khrub...he's my junior at university"

"Then...can we talk for a moment?"

"Khrub..."

I don't know why this girl wanted to talk to me after asking about Fort's problem.

...

"phi and Fort have been very close lately..."

"Oh...that..."

This girl was so to the point, was she one of Fort's ex-girlfriends in the past?

"I'll set the record straight...my name is Cream and I'm Fort's fiancée"

"...."

Fort's fiancée?

"This may sound strange, but...our parents set us up", she smiled softly, but honestly that smile looked like a mockery to me.

"Then... why?"

"I just want to ask phi to stop flirting...no...I'll use more subtle language, I want phi to stop approaching Fort..."

I feel like my world is upside down....