Lose Yourself || NOTTI OSAMA

By durksfiance

Maya and Notti grew up in 2 different places. Their differences make them collide but at what cost? Will she... More

🌟
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
REMINISCING β‚°

15

2.3K 37 48
By durksfiance

NOTTI

Maya hasn't talked to me in 3 days. Today's the start of a new week and I have to see her at school. Hopefully she will acknowledge me. I don't know what I'm feeling but I need her to be able to figure it all out.

I went to breakfast when I saw her talking to Jakobe's bitch ass 🙄.

"Yo Maya" I yelled as I walked towards them. She looked at me and I saw a twinkle flash in her eyes. She then looked at Jakobe and continued to talk to him.

Tf I know she did not js ignore me.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned towards me.

"Hey?" she asked in a questioning tone.

"Hey? That's it?" I lowkey felt some typa way but we won't talk about that.

"Um yeah... after friday its been a lil off-" she spoke truthfully.

"Yeah, because you been acting off" I looked at Jakobe who put his air pods in to give us our "privacy".

"You didn't text me after you left Friday morning." I told her.

"Nigga the phone works both ways- YOU aint text me after I left" she shrugged. Damn she was right-

"Seems to me it's a problem when I'm around ya family so Im tryna keep my distance if that's what you wanna hear" she cleared her throat after it was silent for a few seconds.

"Its not a pro-" I tried to say.

"So Dd don't gotta problem wit me?" She interrupted with a raised brow.

"Well- it don't matter what he got" I nodded.

"It do though" she laughed. Awh I missed that.

"He not gone stop me from getting pussy he js mad he aint bag you first" I popped my neck as I saw him walk into the cafeteria.

"Woah- pussy? Bagged? Yeah nah ian here for that" she scoffed as she went to walk away.

"Pause- Wait- I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!!" I realized what I said.

"Ima go mess with Boogz" she winked at me as she skipped towards his table.

"BOOGY WOOGYYY" she yelled as I went after her.

Boogz jumped up and they hugged as he tried to sling her down to the table.

"Yo bro move" I told him as I tried to get his arms off her.

"Sorry Notti this my new manz now right Boogz" she said as she locked her leg around his so he couldn't lift her up.

"Maya stop fucking wit me" I said annoyed. Dd then made his way to the table as Boogz laughed.

"Stop cursing at my girl pussy" Boogz smirked at me knowing I don't like ts.

"WOAHH MAYA BEING AN OPP THOT?!" Some rando yelled as they walked past our table.

"Suck ma fucking dick nigga I'll lay u down next to ya granny" she snapped as she let Boogz go.

"Yeahhh Maya!!" Boogz geeked as she huffed.

"Anyway" she scratched her head.

"Dusty ass braids" Dd shoved her with his shoulder as he went to sit down.

"Excuse you fuck nigga" She looked him up and down.

"And for your information they aren't dusty I got em done yesterday hoe" she said truthfully.

I chuckled until Dd gave me a nasty look.

"YURRRR" Ddot screeched as he ran towards us all.

"Hey Maya" he waved like a little kid. I'm glad he doesn't got nun stupid to say.

"Wassup Dot" she smiled as they side hugged.

"We hugging opps now?" Dd raised a brow.

I could tell Maya was getting fed up with his bs.

"Can you not?" she looked at him.

"Shut the fuck up smooch I do what I want" he seemed angry.

"Nigga the fuck you said? Talkin on hots you must've forgot I carry my knocks on me" she was on timing today.

"WAIT THOSE ARE BARS WTF!!" Boogz started going crazy.

"I gotta write ts down" he shook his head and pulled out his phone.

"Yo bro watch who tf you talking to muddy" I grabbed her arm and pulled her back as he stood up.

"Tired of you being pussy nigga" he put his finger in my face.

"Nigga you can't get pussy" I laughed. Dd KNEW that he couldn't do anything because we were in public. I saw him ball his fists up as he walked away.

"Well, that was something" Ddot cleared his throat.

"Nigga smoking mad dick" Boogz started laughing hella hard.

I sighed and shook my head. Maya's face was red. 

"Maya how about we dip.. js me and you" I whispered in her ear as Boogz was hitting Ddot still laughing. Ddot did the SOS sign with his hand.

She just shrugged and bit the inside of her cheek.

I grabbed her hand and we both left the campus.

"Yo brother getting on my LAST nerve. And ion got alot of them!!" she hit her hands to her side. I chuckled.

MAYA

I was pissed because Dd once again, caused a scene. I need a break from these SugarHill niggas 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Listen bighead, PAY HIM NO MIND" Notti urged me.

"Bighead- I know yo dirty ass not talking" I gave him a 😐 look.

"Dirty? No sis I smell GREAT" he put his body all over me.

"SEE? SEE!!" he yelled.

"NOTTI MOVE BRO" I pushed him as I laughed. His ass really knows how to cheer someone up.

"Deadass, Ignore him Maya. It doesn't matter what he thinks. Shi it don't matter what no one thinks. If I wanna b coo wit you, Ima b coo w you." he hesitated to grab my hand but we managed to interlock fingers.

I felt weird... I felt off. I never thought I'd say this but... I think I'm falling in love with Notti. He's an "opp" though. How am I supposed to break ts to the gang? Blu is gonna FLIP. Dougie doesn't really care, and Malcom is gonna feel betrayed. I got on him for messing wit some opp bitch and now I'm doing the same? Uh oh...

"I can't Notti" I let his hand go. He had a shock but hurt look on his face.

"What I do ma?" He raised a brow. His voice went soft.

"It's not you. At all. It's just.. damn bruh. I can't do this" I walked away from him. Matter a fact, once I turned the corner I started running. All the way home.

Once I got there, I busted through the door.

"Uh why aren't you at school?" Malcom stared at me.

"Uh why aren't YOU at school?" I asked back.

"Nigga I asked first" he got sassy w me.

"First of all, fix that TONEEE" I joked.

"IS THAT MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Blu came running downstairs.

"Why are you ALWAYS HERE? YOU HAVE A HOUSE" I said with widened eyes.

"Shut yo bitch ass up you know you excited to see me" he rolled his eyes as we hugged.

"No but real shit get out" I turned serious.

"Oh but Tata could stay?" he crossed his arms. Tata then came right from the back door.

"OH MY GOSH" He screeched as he ran towards me. I haven't seen him in a LONG time.

He hugged me and I smiled. I did miss his lil ass.

"THE GANG'S BACK TOGETHERR" Malcom came and jumped on top of us. Blu followed along and we all started jumping up and down together.

I Laughed and we all hung out for the rest of the night.

LOOK AT BOOGZ AND BLOODIE 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 967 31
A girl and her sisters move to Harlem New York from Texas to start a better life and get away from their past... until she meets this boy and his bro...
389K 11.1K 22
Meet Maya, she's sweet and not afraid to say what's on her mind. Her mom has to go to Hong Kong for a business trip and she has to stay with her moms...
27.1K 338 27
In which a girl moves to sugarhill New York after her mother passed away. Will she find love? Will she be heart broken? Will she get betrayed? Read a...
199K 5.8K 25
in which two people become close when they land in after school detention. π‘π„π˜π„π’π‚π“π‘π‹ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.✰