All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 25

2.3K 96 91
By womwoo

"I miss you.."

Wonwoo woke up the moment he heard someone whispering that sentence. He checked his phone, it's 2:47am. He looked over his right side to see Sehui who's sleeping peacefully next to him.

He smiled as he caresses her hair.

"Please.."

He frowned when he heard the same voice again.

Wonwoo got out of his room only to hear a voice of a woman's muffled cries. He followed where the voice came from until it lead to the forbidden room, the door was wide opened. Wonwoo recalled that the last time he checked the door was locked and that all the pictures had been put inside a few boxes.

But no, all of the pictures are back to its original places.

As if he never cleaned the room at all.

"Huh? But I-" He stopped when he saw a figure of a woman standing, covering her face with both her hands while crying.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" He sternly and drily asked.

When the woman put her hands away from covering her face, she turned to face him. Wonwoo gasped to see the woman with a small burn scar on her cheek standing before him is,

Eunyoung.

"E-Eunyoung?" He called, in disbelief.

"Wonwoo.." She cried and ran to him, pulling him to a hug. She hugged him as tight as she could as she bursts out to tears, crying in a lamentable way.

Wonwoo couldn't believe his eyes and his ears. He couldn't believe that the woman hugging him right now is Eunyoung, the woman who's supposed to be dead.

"Wonwoo.. I've been waiting for you. Why do you never look for me? I was never dead.." She said between her sobs.

Wonwoo couldn't think of anything, he didn't know what to say nor how to react. The fact that Eunyoung is still alive, he didn't know what exactly he should feel.

"Am I dreaming?" He questioned himself.

Eunyoung broke the hug and put her hand on both his shoulders.

"What? No! You're not dreaming Wonwoo!" She cried.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Wonwoo?" When the two heard the voice from behind, both of them turned around to see Sehui standing wearing a look that tells she just woke up and didn't know whatever the hell is happening.

"Sehui."

"Huh? Who is that, Wonwoo?" Sehui questioned, tilting her head.

When Wonwoo turned back to look at Eunyoung, it was no longer Eunyoung. It was a woman with her face fully burnt.

Sehui screamed as loud as she can as the lady suddenly run as fast as she could towards her.

"Sehui!" He shouted, opening his eyes as well as waking up from his sleep.

"Hey, are you okay? You're sweating and your hands are shaking." Asked Sehui, worried written all over her face.

"What happened..?"

"Are you having a nightmare?"

Wonwoo sat and leaned his back against the bed headboard. He touched his forehead, he is indeed sweating a lot.

"It was just a dream." He murmured to himself.

"Did you dream of something scary about me? You shouted my name." She dared to ask.

"No, not at all. It was just a nightmare, it's okay. Let's go back to sleep." The fact that he insisted to tell her what his dream was, made Sehui really curious.

-

"Sir, you're supposed to submit all the documents by yesterday. Sir? Are you listening to me? Sir?" Wonwoo snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh?"

"The documents."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, give me one hour. It should be done and submitted by then." He said.

"Alright sir."

Wonwoo hold his head with both his hands. A long sigh escaped his lips.

"What have I been doing?" He stared at his desk, full of pending works that was supposed to be done by yesterday and today. This thing had never happened to him as he always finishes his works right on time.

Wonwoo felt unsettled and uneasy. He felt as if there's something wrong and missing but didn't know how and where to start to figure out what it is that's been distracting his mind this whole day.

"Wonwoo.. I've been waiting for you. Why do you never look for me? I was never dead.."

He bite his nails, frowning as he thought about it.

"You're dead, why won't you let me move on from you? Don't you want to see me happy down here? I mourned over you for years. I lived miserable life for years. It's finally my time to stop all these. Moving on from my past is not a sin. I have Sehui now and I love her." Wonwoo said all to himself in an unbending way.

He sighed.

"I was never dead.."

Wonwoo messed his hair.

"Hey, promise me that you will never love somebody else aside me." Eunyoung gave him her pinky finger.

"What? Why would I love somebody else? You're already enough for me. We'll be by each other's side forever and grow old together." Wonwoo agreed to promise her that by intertwining their pinky fingers together.

"What if I die first, will you find somebody else to be your life companion?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No, I would rather live alone or else you'll be jealous watching me from up there. I'll only love you forever. If you die first, wait for me okay?" Wonwoo cupped her cheeks with both his hands, making Eunyoung blushed.

He shook his head.

He couldn't focus on doing his works as flashbacks of him and Eunyoung keep coming to his mind like a movie. He tried so hard to stop thinking about him and her, but he couldn't.

-

"How's your day today?" Asked Wonwoo, the two are now eating their dinner together in the kitchen, cooked by Sehui.

"It was fine. I will be doing my thesis soon. I can't wait to graduate." She chuckled.

"By the way, is something wrong? Are you stressed? How's your work?" Sehui asked as she noticed that Wonwoo seems a little off.

"Of course I am stressed. I'm getting busier and busier. I can't imagine how much more busier I'll get once I become the chairman." He shook his head and soon, a sigh escaped his lips.

Lately, Wonwoo've been getting less sleep due to his never ending works. Sehui's worried about his health but there's nothing she can do to help him with his works. She didn't know anything about his works.

After eating and washing the dishes, the two sat on the sofa together, watching the tv. There's actually something that Sehui wanna ask him, but she's really scared thinking it might make him more stressed now that he's already looking like he's gonna throw a fit if someone ask him when he's gonna submit his works.

"Are you really okay?" She asked again.

"Yeah."

'I don't think this is the right time to ask him.' Sehui thought.

"Say it."

"Hm?"

"I know there's something unsettling going around your mind, you have the look. Say it." He gave her a small frown.

"How did you know.."

"You always have that expression whenever there's something going on inside your mind." He gave her cheek a soft pinch.

"It's okay, I'll ask you when it's the right time. You're already stressed with works, I don't want to add any more stress to you." She gave him a reassuring smile, but he gave her a scowl instead.

"You better say it now that you mentioned it."

Sehui gave up.

"You told me that it's not easy to move on. But seeing how you've been nice to me for a week now, it made me wonder that if, by any chance, you've completely moved on from her." Sehui didn't even look at him the whole time she was saying it, she's scared to look at his face when talking about sensitive stuff like this.

"Sorry, I'm just really curious."

"You want me to be honest?"

"Will the honest answer hurt me?"

Wonwoo giggled.

"What's wrong with you? You asked me questions and you don't want the honest answer thinking it might hurt you?" He shook his head as he's still giggling.

"I'm sorry, I got heartbroken so easily over small stuffs." She muttered.

"Aww, you're so cute." Wonwoo proceeds to sidehug her.

"Fine, I'll give you honest answer and I'll try not to hurt you with it." He gave her a convincing smile, Sehui nodded her head as she agreed.

"It was not easy. Even now, there are times where my mind would suddenly give me flashbacks of our memories together. But to me, it really is nothing aside a piece of memory from my past. From my heart, I had completely moved on but of course, the mind remembers it forever no matter how hard we tried to forget something." His answer definitely hurt her, but she hide it with a smile.

"Thank you for answering."

"You don't like my answers. I can see it."

"I'm sorry."

"Sehui. I love you, okay?" He cupped her cheeks.

"It's not okay. It took you years to move on from her." And Wonwoo certainly didn't like those words coming out from her mouth.

"You're right, there are times where I still think about her. I don't know why it's this hard. I tried, Sehui. And I actually had a nightmare about her last night. The one when I shouted your name." He bluntly told her, Sehui furrowed her eyebrows as she wondered why.

Why would Wonwoo have a nightmare about Eunyoung and at the same time, she was in it as well.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 131 11
- forced marriage type of melodrama -seventeen //Joshua hong
126K 4.9K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...
8.1K 154 43
Jeonghan is forced into marriage by his parents. Why? They never told him. Who fell first and who fell harder? Slight Meanie/Minwon ship
61.5K 3.6K 12
Jeon Jungkook, who was then a senior to Y/n in college, now gets married to her under certain circumstances but he loathes her sight. Well, that's wh...