All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 24

2.4K 112 113
By womwoo

"Hey.."

'Huh? His voice sounded so sad.' Sehui thought.

"Hello? What's wrong, Wonwoo?"

"Nothing. But I'm sure it's your lunch break now, wanna go to Mcd?"

Sehui turned to her left, it's Ara and Seokmin talking to each other about random stuffs, waiting for her to answer the call since three of them agreed with Seokmin's plan which is to have their lunch together at the nearest restaurant that's currently famous.

"Uhh.. Maybe next time?"

"But I'm already in front of your uni."

Sehui would feel bad if she ask Wonwoo to go back to his office or go to Mcd all by himself, morever he's already here to pick her up. But at the same time, she'll feel bad for cancelling Seokmin's plan today.

'Deciding is hard..'

"Who is it?" Ara asked, whispering.

Sehui mouthed her 'Wonwoo' to answer her question.

"Go with him." She whispered.

"But Seokmin-"

Ara hissed.

"It's okay."

"Alright, I'm on my way." She ended the call.

After making up excuses to Seokmin, Sehui headed to where Wonwoo's waiting for her. She swear, Wonwoo's smiling the moment they made an eye contact, it makes her cheeks went flushing red.

"Are you actually busy? I'm sorry, I never like the foods in our cafe and besides, I want to have lunch with you." He in a very blunt way said, but it still flutters her.

'Damn, he's really being nice to me.'

"It's okay, I wasn't busy. And, yeah, let's go."

When the two arrived, both of them queue up to order.

"What do you want?"

"I want chicken burger."

The two are currently eating, but not in silence. Surprisingly, Wonwoo talked to her. He's complaining about how a hassle it is to have tons of works now that he's becoming the chairman very soon.

"I don't know if I am really ready and is qualified to be the chairman. It's such a hard work, I knew it's a big role and I knew I have so many responsibilities compared to my job as a director. Ugh, I don't know." He scratched the back of his head, Sehui could see that he feels really unsettled seeing how his face looks right now.

"I don't know why my father said that I'm ready. How did he know? I really am not ready." He muttered.

Seeing Wonwoo talking a lot complaining about all these things, it made her smile.

'He's cute when he's ranting.'

"Hey.. Being the chairman is what you've always wanted. Of course you're ready. I know you can do it and I'm sure you can do more better than your father expected." Sehui giggled as he gave Wonwoo a soft punch on his arm.

"You can do it." She patted his back, flashing him a warm smile.

Wonwoo didn't say anything, he only stares at her.

It made Sehui think that she might've said the wrong thing.

After eating, Wonwoo drove Sehui back to her uni. Sehui didn't know what to say nor do. Wonwoo've been silent ever since, how much Sehui felt bad for saying that. But she didn't know what she've done wrong.

Before she could even go out of the car, he stopped her.

"Sehui."

"Hmm?"

"You're not gonna- Nah, nevermind. Take care, I'll pick you up later. What time does your class ends?" He raised an eyebrow.

"4pm today."

"Okay, bye." He waved his hand before he drove away.

Sehui stood there as she watch Wonwoo's car that are getting farther and farther away. She put her hand on her chest as she scrunched her nose up, thinking about what just happened.

"Take care? Bye? He've never said those things to me before!" She shout-whispered to herself, in excitement.

"Phew, chill, Sehui. Chill. Remember? He told you he needs time. Okay? Slowly." She closed her eyes, saying all that to herself whilst patting her own head.

Wonwoo who's currently busy doing his works in his office, couldn't focus doing so when so many things are going on inside his mind. Specifically, it's all about Sehui.

"I know you're gonna end the call and ignore me and run away from me again. Stop running away, I know where your house is, I know where you work, I know everything about you. And you know what's even scarier?" Jungmin stopped, smirking as he took a glance at the girl who's now struggling to free herself.

"I got your wife with me."

"Touch her and you'll experience death." He warned in a very dry and grim way.

"W-Wonwoo.. What is this? I'm scared.."

"Don't worry baby, I'll go there to get you."

'Ever since that incident happened, I knew Sehui's doomed. She got involved with my own past and my problems, that's why I want to protect her because she have nothing to do at all with my past and my problems. But I didn't, I hurt her instead.'

Wonwoo's standing there staring at Eunyoung's picture.

"Do you think that I should give myself a chance?" He asked the picture.

"But I don't want to forget you. I just wanted to be my old self."

"I know it's weird, but I felt something. For the first time after all these years, Sehui made me feel something. I don't know what's wrong with me. But I deserve to be happy again, right?"

Wonwoo hold his head with both his hands.

"I hate to say this but, it's because I feel insecure whenever you mention her, think about her and mourn over her as if she was the only girl left in this earth that's now gone! Yes, you live only once, but that doesn't mean you could only love once as well. Open up your heart and your eyes, Wonwoo." Sehui's tears fell down her cheeks for nonstop now and Wonwoo wouldn't even say a thing.

'I wasn't able to open up my heart and my eyes. But she made me do it. She opened my heart to feel something new again, which is her love and to love her. She opened my eyes to see something incredible, which is her.

"Not only girls takes long to get ready, they also takes long to choose what to buy." He bleated.

"Nye, nye. You don't understand girls." She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, I don't. You've tried a lot of these stuffs, to me you look cute wearing it but seeing your reaction, it's like you're not satisfied at all with how you look." He frowned, crossing both his arms together.

"But she really does look cute wearing all those accessories." He blushed.

"I understand. I'm sorry when I said awful things about you and her. I had no idea how tough it was for you all these times. I don't understand you, Wonwoo. But, I want to. I want to understand you. Please let me be the one to understand you."

"Sehui.."

It came to his mind,

The way she smile,

The way she talk,

The way how she's still there with him despite of everything cruel he've done to her.

"She's such a ball of sunshine." He smiled.

"Argh, stop." He facepalmed, shaking his head while at the same time stomping his feet to the floor.

It's already time to pick Sehui up now. Wonwoo waited for her outside her uni. But today? He waited outside his car instead of just sitting inside his car.

He walked his way to the main entrance and waited for her.

"There she is." He smiled as he saw Sehui walking with her best friend. She's laughing and smiling with her best friend. Wonwoo's happy to see her having a good time like that.

'I wish she would only smile and laugh from now on.' He thought.

"Oh, that's your husband." Ara whispered.

"Huh?"

When the two made an eye contact, Sehui blushed.

"Psh, you both are like newlyweds. So happy for you. You're a strong woman, you know that? You've come this far even after obstacles coming to you for nonstop." Ara gave her best friend a proud yet sad smile.

"Aww, stop. Don't be like this. You're gonna make me cry." Both Sehui and Ara hugged each other before they parted their ways.

"How's your classes today?" Wonwoo asked the moment Sehui reached him. He took her tote bag away and hold it for her, that little action of him fluttered her.

"Fine as usual." She smiled.

"Are you gonna send me home or let me stay in your office while you do your works?" Sehui asked the moment the two got inside the car.

"Neither."

"Hmm?"

"I heard that there's a new bingsoo shop not far from here. Do you like bingsoo?" He asked.

"Yes! I like bingsoo. Back to when Ara and I were still junior in uni, we always go to a bingsoo cafe. It's been so long since I last had bingsoo. Melon bingsoo sounds great." Sehui mentally drooled at the thought of her eating bingsoo.

Wonwoo chuckled.

When the two finally got their melon bingsoo, Sehui's eyes sparkled.

"Uwaa~ Thank you so much, Wonwoo." She smiled.

"Wonwoo, only?"

"Huh? What?"

"Nothing."

Both starts to eat. Now, Sehui's the one talking a lot. Talking about how she spent most of her time going out with Ara back before she and Wonwoo met. Shared a bit of her funny and embarrassing moments and even talking about how her professor, Mr. Han is finally getting married by next month.

"You're actually fun to be with." Wonwoo smiled.

Sehui stopped eating, blushing when she heard that.

"You know when we first met? I thought about how annoying you really was just because of your bike. I'm sorry about it." Sehui laughed remembering that exact moment.

"Our first met was the worst, yet funny to remember." She mumbled.

Wonwoo looked over at her.

"Sehui."

"Yes?"

"You looked and sounded happy when you talked about me being ready to be the next chairman earlier. And the way you encouraged me, it's not that it's bad but it made me wonder something." Sehui tilted her head as she frowned at him, waiting for him to continue.

"You're not gonna ask for a divorce after I become the chairman, right?" His sudden question made Sehui's heart beats faster.

Wonwoo hold both her hands tightly, his action surprised her, it makes her blush as well. Sehui stared at their hands and how much she likes it when their hands touched.

"Wonwoo.."

"I love you, Sehui."

-

finally an update! i'm sorry for making you guys wait =(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.6K 12
Jeon Jungkook, who was then a senior to Y/n in college, now gets married to her under certain circumstances but he loathes her sight. Well, that's wh...
144K 5.7K 26
❝ My feelings for her, they're ambiguous ❞ Lim Eunha and Jeon Wonwoo are newly engaged couple. Forcefully. Now forced to share a life together...
42.2K 1.1K 17
"We didn't get married because of love, but I'll make sure we stay married because of love" 🤍 🏅#74 kwonsoonyoung - 030821 🏅#3 joshuahong - 040821 ...
10K 787 19
"What if I tell you that I could give you all the happiness in this world, would you believe me?" "Can you really do that?" "Of course." Their lives...