𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈...

By cocoz_books

Was previously named "Darius" #Book 1 in Alpha Series ≛ He was powerful He was terrifying He was huge He had... More

{Plot 1} •Chapter ♠︎ÒÑÉ
{Plot 1} •Chapter •TWÕ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♣︎ThRÉĒ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♤FØŪr
{Plot 1} •Chapter *Fìvè
{Plot 1} •Chapter ^SSĪX
{Plot 1} •Chapter ♧SËVËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter◖ĒĪGHT
{Plot 1} •Chapter ※ÑÌNË
{Plot 1} •Chapter ◇TÉÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✥ËLÈVÈÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✧TWËLVË
{Plot 1} •Chapter •THÏRTËËÑ
{Plot 1} •Chapter ⁑FØRTÉEN
{Plot 1} •Chapter ✠FÌFTÈÉN
{Plot 2}• Chapter øñè
{Plot 2}• Chapter twø
{Plot 2}• Chãptér thréè
{Plot 2}• Chapter fōūr
{Plot 2}• chapter fïvë
{Plot 2}• chaptér six
{Plot 2}• Chapter sévèn
{Plot 2}• chapter éîght
{Plot 2}• chãptèr nïne
{Plot 2}• chàptér tën
(Plot 2)• chàptêr elévēn
{Plot 2}• chàptér twélvê
{Plot 2}• chäptêr thîrtéèn
{Plot 2}• chäptēr føurtéèn
{Plot 2}• chàptêr fíftéèn
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER II
{Plot 3}• CHAPTER III
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR IV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÈR V
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR VI
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÈR VII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTÉR VIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÉR IX
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR X
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTËR XI
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIII
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÊR XIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XV
{Plot 3}• CHÄPTÉR XVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XVII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÅPTËR XIX
{Plot 3}• CHÃPTÉR XX
{Plot 3}• CHÁPTËR XXI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPYÊR XXIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXIV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXV
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXVI
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTER XXVII
{Plot 3}• CHAPTÉR XXVIII
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXIX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTËR XXX
{Plot 3}• CHÀPTÊR XXXI
SEASON FINALE!
THE EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ I
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 2
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 3
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~ 4
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~5
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING~6
EMPRESS IN WAITING~ 7
EMPRESS-IN-WAITING ~8

{Plot 3}• CHÃPTËR XII

1.2K 27 8
By cocoz_books

𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐘♕

I called out to the little child as he seemed to disappear the further into the shadows he went. He had lead me to this seemingly dark cave, the sounds of his sobs echoed, bouncing off the walls and making my heart squeeze. I wanted to hold him and ask what the matter was but I couldn't seem to find him now.

Taking careful steps I heard a soft feminine voice whisper, "Over there"

It was vague but I got the directions and turned a corner to see the little boy's battered and bruised form cuddled in on himself in a corner. His shoulders wracked with sobs and his body shook violently. He didn't look to be wearing any clothes but something about his presence felt familiar. I could feel this deep ache in my heart as he continued to cry bitterly. I stepped fowsed, careful not to startle him but a snap came from below my shoe and he stilled. Glancing down there was a broken branch under my foot that had caused the noise upon breaking.

I looked back up to see the boy turn sharply, what stared back at me left my heart sinking in my chest-his scared, hollow, broken golden eyes flashed into mine. They looked frightened and I was taken aback by the amount of pain I could see reflecting in them but when I recovered I noticed those eyes, I had seen before, those long golden brown curls..

Before I could step forward a voice came, stopping me in my movements "Next time my child"

A sharp gasp left my lips as my eyes snapped open. It felt like I had been under water and I was just brought up so the oxygen had just rushed into my lungs. It took me a while to register my surroundings and adjust my eyes to the light. When I did I spotted my robe sprawled on the ground and just then I felt a warm breath hit my neck. Only now did I begin to realise there was a warm body presses up against my behind.

Strong arms wrapped around my stomach, holding me firmly to his body. He spooned me, his head resting in the crook of my neck. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest against my back and I shivered slightly, feeling every muscle of his pressed up against me.

The only thing I managed to recall was talking to Phoenix and then it all went black. Everything seemed distant and vague but I remembered our conversation, well at least little of it. Immediately I froze in place as I felt Darius stir, a low groan coming from his throat. He nestled his head deeper into the crook of my neck and I felt my pulse quicken as his lips brushed my bare skin. I felt a shock flow through my veins when his arms tighten around me, one of which slowly drawing down my stomach, disappearing into the comforter to stop and caress my open thigh. My breath hitched in my throat and a low whimper left my lips.

"Morning baby" his low timber rumbled in my ear, sending pleasured sensations through my body right to my core.

My cheeks in an instant bleached pink as I shut my eyes tight in an attempt to hide the shake in my voice as I replied, "M-morning" I answered quietly. I tried to bury my face into the pillow to hide my blush but I didn't get to as Darius grabbed onto my waist firmly, crawling on top of me.

My palms went to cover my cheeks as I peaked at his face through my fingers. I smiled at him as I watched his eyes roam my face, going down to drink in my dress.
"I heard everything" he spoke but I was too lost staring at him to take note of what he said. "What you said to Phoenix" he explained and then the images of what happened between Phoenix and I flashed in my mind and I flushed even deeper. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you he doesn't speak any other language but Latin" he smiled apologeticly, his eyes noticeably drifting down to my breasts as he spoke.

"It was okay, we um found a way" the mind link definitely helped and it was a new development I was surprised I didn't know about. "Do we still have the mind link?"

"Of course" his voice echoed in my head causing a buzz through my body. I don't think I would get used to that any time soon. "But we don't have to use it often if you don't want to. It's good for far distnaces, maybe if we aren't in the same place you can connect to me as long as my wall is down" he explained, playing with the thin strap of my gown absentmindedly. The feel of his knuckles brushing against my arms made me squirm a bit and if the slight smirk of his lips told me anything it was that he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"I-its fine. I actually l-like it" I answered breathless. "Also you should know Phoenix was really um.. Nice. You should let him out more often" I tried my shot, biting down nervously on my bottom lip.

He only hummed, his gaze fixed on the fiddling he was doing with my strap, "He does get needy when he's been kept in too long. I'll consider it love"

I brought my hand to palm his cheek, making his gaze meet mine. "Are you okay? We didn't get to properly talk about what happened at the dining table" I took immediate notice of how his eyes darkened but he kept his gaze on mine.

He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply before opening them back up again only this time their hue had lightened a couple shades, "He disrespected you, he couldn't go unpunished" I tried to keep my mind on the conversation as Darius slowly slid down the hands of my gown, revealing my shoulders for his eyes to devour. I felt my cheeks heat up because in a few more movements Darius could end up with an eye full of my titties.

I could tell that Darius was trying to distract himself from the conversation so he wouldn't get upset but I wanted to talk about it, at least tell him my concerns. "I-i understand that.. B-but did you really mean what you said?"

"Every word love. It's about time the humans get as much say in their lives as we wolves do. It won't be anything drastic because it will take a lot more than a few decrees to issue in this new idea to the kingdom" I could see he was very serious about all this and it melted my heart that he wanted to do this because of me.

"A new age? But there will be people who will make it their sole duty to stop it and there will be wars against this" I had my brows pulled together in worry. Was this worth it? Yes it was without question but there were a lot of troubles that came along with it. Oppositions would rise, people that didn't want to see me beside Darius. A human beside their king irrespective of the fact I was his mate. It scared me and maybe it was selfish of me to wish Darius won't venture into this: the thought of him getting hurt or remotely close to danger sent me on edge.

"Not everyone will approve and they don't need to. All I need is to make it law, a law against slavery of humans whether as Omegas or servants of any kind. All Omegas in every pack should be there willingly and will be paid fort heir services. Gradually I will introduce I better world for us all to go by" he stopped, gazing at me I felt his emotions take over. He traced a lock of hair behind my ear, admiring what lay beneath him, "If only I had done this sooner then I would have found you a lot earlier and you wouldn't have had to go through-" I cut him off, palming his cheeks I pressed my lips on his.

He responded immediately, grabbing a fistful of my ass and holding firmly as I moaned into the kiss. He devoured my lips with vigor like a starved man. His hands kneaded my ass, massaging the skin as his tongue slipped into my mouth with ease making me moan out at the pleasured torture. My hands moved into his hair, moving down to his back where I let my hands explore. I loved the way his back muscles were built, his roped taut skin feeling so devilishly good against my palm.

Moisture pooled between my legs and I started getting hot and I could tell my wetness was seeping out of me by the second. I moaned as he pulled away, biting my lip and dragging it between his teeth. I watched with hooded gaze as he went lower, taking his lips to my neck he sucked on my skin creating hickies everywhere his lips came in contact with. He nibbles on my skin like he wanted to have the taste lingering in his mouth.
I threw my head back and my mouth fell open with a cry as he pressed two fingers against my seeping entrance.

"So needy baby. All for me yes?" I nodded frantucally, my face flushed and my mouth hanging open as low moans spilled out of me.
"Words baby, I need your words"

I broke like a damn when he shifted the thin fabric that was pressed against my entrance to the side and immediately inserted two fingers. "Yes.. All for you! Ah!" I cried out as he began pumping in and out of me and at the same time he kept sucking on my neck, no doubt creating marks that would taint my skin for days.

He flicked my sensitive part with his hot tongue, trailing a wet trail to the swell of my breasts where he tugged down my nightdress and my tits came tumbling out. My nipples stood from the cold air and the attention it was getting. All this while he hadn't stopped his movements, instead he picked up the paste, pumping faster as his lips latched onto my nipple and he sucked, bit, licked, pinched and tortured me. My thighs trembled with my climax as my back arched off the bed to meet his demanding strokes.

I almost shattered when his thumb latched onto my bud and started rubbing in a circular motion driving me insane. The room was filled with my cries and broken moans and I was sure the whole floor could hear me but I was too busy in a world of pleasure to care. I gripped onto the sheets, squirming at Darius continued to pleasure me. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head in euphoric bliss as my whole body started trembling and both Darius and I knew I was about to come but he didn't stop, instead he picked up the paste. "Such a responsive baby. So beautiful"

The squishing sound of his fingers repeatedly pounding into me was maddening and driving me further up the wall than I already was. I felt like I was going to burst, "D-darius i-oh! I'm" a loud cry tore through my throat cutting me off.

"I know love, hold it. You're doing so well for me baby" he encouraged sending my mind spiralling as he continued, pushing me to the edge. "Come baby" with those words I crashed, flying off and spraying out every where on the sheets.

I could have sworn I saw stars as my thighs shook. Another release accompanied my first as I squirted all over. By the time I came down from my high I was all spent out and I knew by the way I was throbbing that I would have a hard time walking. It was the first time Darius had used so many digits and I would most likely pay with the discomfort later but sugars it was so worth it and I would definitely do it again. My breasts rose and fell with my breathing as I shut my eyes lightly, relishing in the moment.

I felt a soft kiss against my neck and I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Darius' face grinning down on mine. As if on cue I flushed a deep red, glancing away. "You don't get to feel shy now my love"

He leaned down, connecting our lips in a slow sensual kiss. It was the kind of kiss that made me unable to think straight for the whole day, the kind that left me pooling with desire. His lips moved slowly against mine, his tongue skipped between my lips in ease and he began to stroke my tongue leisurely in a pleasured dance. I moaned lowly as I felt his hand cup my right breast as he began massaging it, deepening the kiss and making it even hotter. My cheeks were heating up as I responded with little noises of pleasure. He pinched my nipple making me cry out loudly as he proceeded to twist and repeat.

He squeezed my breast and I whimpered in pleasure, "I love your soft skin baby. Your breast feels so good in my hand, it fills it perfectly. So fucking perfect" he growled seductively and I felt my core pulsate. Small moans slipped from my lips as he continued to knead my breast but suddenly I heard the handle to the door jiggle and my eyes widened. Darius pulled back, glancing at the door. He sighed, shaking his head. He turned back to me, gazing down at my surely flushed and terrified face before he slid to sit beside me with his eyes narrowing into a glare directed towards the door.

The door came flying open and elder Irene and Elder Elfred walked in. They both gazed at us like there was something in particular they were looking for and when their gaze landed on me I turned as red as a beetroot. Luckily I had pulled the sheets up, covering myself from their prying eyes

"Oh, good morning your majesties" Elder Irene chirped like she wasn't just about to catch us in an intimate act. I was pretty sure they had been at that door for a while before they opened it and that thought alone made me darken even more.

"Don't mind us we just wanted to personally come invite you two for breakfast out in the gazebo. The makes have prepared it and will be waiting for you"Elder Elfrid joined in, her full attention searching the floor till her gaze landed on my robe on the floor before a brighter smile lit her face and she finally looked at us. "Audrey you look beautiful this morning" she complimented cheekily.

I gulped, "T-thank you" I mumbled, trying to give a small smile. All the while Darius had not said anything, he just kept glaring at the two elders.

He raised a brow in their direction and it seemed they got the message, "We'll leave you two to get ready" Elder Irene had a 100 gigawatts smile on her face as she tugged on Elder Elfrid, pulling her out if the room. It was only when the door shut behind them that I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I slumped back down, trying to calm myself. I slid my dress straps back on, suddenly feeling self conscious. I felt Darius lay down beside me, his hand going round my waist he pulled me closer. I placed my hands against his bare chest, still feeling the heat in my face.

"I don't think I'm going to be able to face them today" I groaned, burying my head into the crook of his neck. I heard a deep rich chuckle escape his throat, sending vibrations through me. The beautiful sound filled the room making a small smile take my lips.

"I should have known they would try something. I heard their voices a little too late and now I would never hear the end of this" he sighed, amusement lacing his tone.

"Now they will probably be waiting for us" I sighed, getting comfortable against his body.

He groaned, tightening his hold on me "I wish I could stay in here with you all day and just let the many officials I have run the kingdom"

I giggled, "But you can't your Highness"

His face fell and he deflated with a frown, "I know. I already dread having to go meet with the Jigalians so early" I smiled sympathetically, tracing over his cheek and stubble as I continue to listen. "Unfortunately you have a whole day packed with running errands with the elders so I can't sneak you with me even if I wanted to" and I just remembered. Sugars, I would have to spend the day with the same women who just almost saw me naked and have the impression that Darius and I...consummated our union. Great! "You'll do great love and I'll see you as soon as I can. Ryker will go with me but I'll leave Maximus to watch over you"

At the mention of Maximus I frowned, remembering what Lord Anthony said about Darius using Maximus to spy on him. "I still don't know how I feel about a body guard"

"It's for your saftety my love. I'll worry less if I know someone as trained as he is will be watching over you" he smiled softly at me but my frown remained. I wanted Darius to stay with me all day but I know I wouldn't get that. I decided bringing up anything that remotely had to do with Lord Anthony would be unnecessary. I didn't need him entering the conversation after he had insulted Darius and my relationship and I knew if I told Darius Lord Anthony would be banished. Darius didn't need to loose more allies now with the plans he has in mind.

"I'm sure nothing will happen. I'm safe here" I tried to assure him but I could see the worry and fear in his eyes.

He took my hand in his, placing kisses all over the back of my palm as I watched with love eyes, "I just don't want to loose you. The thought alone makes me so restless, I don't know how I will survive the day without you being close. I already know I'm going to hate it"

I felt my heart melt into puddles at his words, "We still have a little time before we're pulled away from each other" I began, slowly dragging myself from our current position and getting off the bed. I walked over to his side, my little feet slapping against the floor as I came to stand beside him with a playful grin on my lips. "Why don't we make the most of it"

A loud giggle burst out of my lips as Darius basically jumped out of bed and lifted me up into his arms bridal style. He spun me around as I giggled and kicked my legs in the air. With a loud shriek I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck feeling my heart beating a mile a minute in excitement. He stopped, watching my flushed cheeks with adoration in his eyes. My night dress had ridden up, leaving my thighs on full display. His eyes flashed with desire as he looked me over and if it was even possible I felt myself shrink even more into his arms as if being this small compared to his large frame wasn't enough.

"What do you have in mind love?" He asked, his eyes fixated on the hickies that littered my neck. I could see a burst of pride in his eyes as he saw what he had done to my pale skin, knowing well enough it would be very hard to conceal.

My cheeks darkness at the thought that clouded my mind. There was no way I could voice it out "I'm listening, go on" he encouraged with a soft coo but I could see the hunger and want hidden behind his currently soft exterior. I knew by how he looked at me like he was minutes away from devouring my whole that he was reading my thoughts and I didn't mind because I was sure I wouldn't be able to say it aloud without over thinking it later and hating how it came out.

"You already know it" I tried to avoid his gaze.

"I want to hear you say it from those sinfully delicious lips of yours" if I wasn't already wet enough before now I definitely was.

"We should get ready" I paused, peaking up at him to see him patiently waiting letting me know the moment the words left my lips that he wouldn't hold back.
"Together"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 141K 70
(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this novel. I've decided to make it into a seri...
30.8K 783 31
Hunted, she thought. She was being hunted. She cried as she tripped once more, her foot catching on a log, and in that one falter, the soldier was up...
135K 4.9K 22
Darius is known as cold and strict Alpha to his pack. Maybe the fact that he wasn't mated at the age of 25, made him like that. On the day of her gr...
686K 21.4K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...