My bossy CEO, please Divorce...

By swatisingh28

This is a very intriguing story as it includes all sorts of sauces of life, it has drama, love, hatred, sacri... More

A hot and passionate night
Rebirth
I have one request
Finally, Divorced
Reached Finland
The clauses of the divorce papers
I am pregnant
Accompany me to an interview
All prepared
The white rose
The eye contact
No longer at your beck and call
An awaiting storm
An indigestable dinner
A final goodbye
His guilt
His grandparents
Katherine knows
Grandma knows and supports Abel
Its all meaningless now
Katherine was kidnapped
She felt she should die
Imprisoned
I will definitely leave
The Same House
He Came Drunk
You Were Never The Other Woman
The Night Is Long 1
The Long Night 2
She was determined
Just a title
Chocolate
She couldn't leave
Please Me
Let's Sleep
His Considerate Side
A New Prison For Her
Her Heart
Took The Bait
Old Enemies
Once And For All
His Anxiousness
His Considerate Side
The Chance She Wanted To Give Him
His Confession
She Is Just A Pawn
Do You Know?
Their End
No Signs Of Her
Scores To Settle
One Method
FATE
His Nightmare
Ceciliy and Elli
We Need To Talk
Yes To Luke
Rosy
Will It Ease My Pain
We Know
His Grandma
Back In The City
Take Things Slow
Cupcakes
Butterfly- Something Good Is Going To Happen
Finally......Met
Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree
A Perfect Family
Shaman's Confidence
Couldn't Find A Thing
Who's The Man
Are You Our Dad?
Shaman's Misery
Luke's Apology
The Director Is Here
Too Much Of a Coincidence
His Little Tiger
The Power Cut
Her Guilt

Utterly Defeated

199 2 0
By swatisingh28

She was clutching her clothes so tight now her nails were digging into her palm drawing blood but her focus was on the man who had betrayed her yet again. Before she could move, she heard the words that brought darkness in front of her eyes. He spoke, "Before killing her, I would personally kill her child and that to in front of her eyes, enjoying every second as I do it and then her downfall will begin". Thump! Thump! Thump!, the sound was echoing and she knew it was her heart that was getting shattered into millions of pieces and she knew this time she would never be able to recover. 

She was numb from her internal pain, she wanted to scream, to destroy, to kill but she was nothing in front of these wolves, she knew once again she lost the battle even when she kept distance, her fate was the same, she felt utterly defeated. 

The only wish she had was to live with her babies quietly and not bother with anyone but her fate was so cruel that in both the lives the love of her life has become her grim reaper, after dragging her body to the room, she looked around and touched her belly but shockingly her face was dry, it was like a desert but the pain she was feeling was excruciating. 

Even though it was a dead end for her, she wanted it to end it on her own terms, so she walked to the drawers and search frantically before she found the gun, holding it in one hand, she came outside of the room, it was dark like before but her vision was clear. She got to the hall and switched all the lights on, it only took a minute when two bodyguards came to check followed by Shaman's yelling. He was scolding them when his eyes found her and he asked, "Baby, why are you down there? Do you need something? Tell me and I will get it for you, ok?

He started walking downstairs when she stopped him, "Stop right there Shaman". "What h...." his question got lost in the way, when he noticed the gun she was holding and knew what must have happened, seeing her vulnerable state, he complied with her coming to a halt. She ordered, "Tell all of your guards to leave this place without their weapons" and when he didn't reply she shouted "Now" and fired the gun at the sofa before jerking backwards because of the force. 

Shaman knew if he didn't comply she would only hurt herself so he nodded at his guards and they left in a line, soon she heard engines moving and knew she got him. Now, she was facing Shaman and the look on his face was laughable and she laughed literally before aiming the gun at him. But the reaction she got from him was not what she expected, it was relief which irked her in various places so she could only think of a way and lifted her hand aiming at herself and that's when his face cracked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.2K 66
π‘­π’Šπ’—π’† π’”π’Šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’”, π’‡π’Šπ’—π’† π’…π’Šπ’‡π’‡π’†π’“π’†π’π’• π’‘π’†π’“π’”π’π’π’‚π’π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’†π’”. 𝑢𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’“π’†π’”π’‘π’π’π’”π’Šπ’ƒπ’π’† 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐�...
557K 38.3K 78
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
24.9K 1.1K 30
Hello guys.... I am back with my 2nd story. The story is about Nandini and Harry getting hitched up and then falling in love. Nandini is just a 18yr...
16K 2.3K 18
In every relationship, There's going to be arguments, fights, smile, tears, upside down. Things said out of anger, mad exes, attitude and jealousy. B...