His Miracle 2 (Completed)

Von nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... Mehr

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle Rewrite 2024

Chapter 16

44.6K 1.9K 1K
Von nijaspencer

August

"Baybeh girl stop cryin', I'a be back befo' you kno' it." I said while wipin' her tears away.

"Dadddyyy." Miracle whined.

I was packed up and ready ta' head on tour but I had to tell my kids I was leavin' first. She was takin' it the hardest.

"Ain't nothin' gone change mama. I'll facetime you and ya brothers everyday. Stop cryin'."

"Wou prwomise?" She asked.

I locked my pinky with her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise. Daddy needs you ta' be a big girl aight?"

"Tay."

I tickled her stomach and picked her up, kissin' all over her face. She giggled and squirmed around in my arms.

"I need all of yall ta' behave understand?" I asked.

"Yesh." They all nodded.

I bent down ta' Mason's level huggin' him and Aiden. They kissed my cheek and frowned. I kno' they wanted ta' cry.

"Be safe while your gone August. Where's your first stop on the tour anyway?" She questioned.

"New York."

"Oh okay. Have fun."

"I will."

We hugged and I kissed her forehead. I kissed the kids one more time befo' gettin' on the tour bus.

"Aight Leah, I'll see you ma." Chris winked.

"Call me ma!" Trey hollered.

I mushed their faces and shut the door behind me, shakin' my head. These niggas play too much.

"Keep on tryna holla at my babymoms, ima fuck both of yall up." I chuckled.

"We can't help that she's bad as shit. I mean did you see her ass in them shorts?" Chris asked.

"Cake was definitely on the menu." Trey added.

Chris and I jus' looked at Trey. This nigga is really corny.

"Shut yo ass up."

"She got that red velvet."

"And I'a got these hands, which one you want?" I asked.

"Aight, I quit. Nigga you ain't no fun!" He said while kissin' his teeth.

Instead of drivin' fa' thirteen hours, we was gettin' dropped off at the airport. My band was already thea' waitin' on us.

"Ay Aug, there's a black car followin' us." T pointed out.

I walked up ta' the front ta' see a black SUV behind us and on both sides of the bus.

"Keep drivin', I got my glock if a fuck nigga wanna act stupid." I snarled.

"Don't even get worked up about it. It's probably nothin'." Chris said while shruggin'.

I walked ta' the back wit' my hand on my glock. The cars followed us fa' another ten minutes and dipped. I got right on Twitter and posted

Fuck niggaz don't want war, memba' ima hoodrat

"It's about time you guys arrived. I printed everyone's boarding passes. Go straight to security and meet me by the appropriate terminal. Call my cell if you get lost. Pay no attention to fans we're running short on time since you guys arrived late." Mo explained.

"Aight coo'." I said.

"Thanks ma." Chris smirked.

"Yeah, we appreciate it." Trey grinned.

Mo gave us our boardin' passes. Chris, Trey and I headed ta' security. All of our shit was checked and we met Mo at the terminal wit' my band.

The flight attendant checked everyone's boardin' passes and everyone boarded the plane. Everybody was flyin' in first class, thanks ta' my management. I put my luggage up and sat beside Chris.

"Sorry we're late! My car broke down on the way here so Candace came and got me." Des sighed.

"Next time call me, I'll send a car for you Des." Mo suggested.

Des nodded and took her seat by Candace who sat beside Mo. She refused ta' sit by Trey since he was still on some bullshit. I put Des and Candace's luggage up and took my seat.

"I'm finna catch some sleep on this long ass flight. Wake me up when we land." Trey said while closin' his eyes.

"Don't nobody wake his ass up. He's a grown ass man." Candace sneered.

"And you a grown ass woman tryna argue with me. If you wanted me to take you in the bathroom Candace that's all you had to say." He smirked.

"I don't wanna see your baby penis. Fuck outta here." She laughed.

"Both of yall shut the hell up." Chris chimed in.

Those two are grown as fuck at the end of the day. As long as whatever they got goin' on don't interfere wit' my money, we coo'.

I wasn't gone lie, them fuckin' SUVs had a nigga buggin' fareal. I've been doin' right in terms of gettin' outta the hood and becomin' a better man.

Now I got niggas followin' me and shit. Jus' cause ion't deal no mo', don't mean a shit. I'm still a hoodrat at heart. It's aight tho, I got sumn fa' whoever sent them fuckin' cars.

A'leah

"So what's this new mystery man like? Does he have kids? Are they by the same mother?" Cha asked as she bombarded me with questions.

"I don't think he has any kids. And he's not a mystery man. Quamir is my friend." I said honestly.

"Mhm. It didn't seem like that at the club." She smirked.

"I was horny and drunk off my ass." I said defensively.

"Girl, you can't lie to me. I know your feeling Quamir and that's okay. I'm all for you dating again." She smiled.

"Aw, thanks boo. Let me tell you how Quamir came to my photoshoot yesterday. Of course I invited him but I didn't think he'd stay."

"So what happened?"

"Well, he watched me do my photoshoot and told me he was taking me out this weekend. We were flirting here and there, nothing major." I blushed.

"This nigga got you blushing already and he hasn't dicked you down yet? I'll definitely do your hair Friday." She insisted.

"Cha he's a drug dealer and I don't know how I feel about that. I wouldn't want to put my kids in danger because of that. August did warn me about Quamir's occupation and he was right. I just, I don't know." I sighed.

It's been two years since August and I's breakup. My love for him was still there obviously. I was afraid to move on because I didn't want to get hurt again.

I felt so bad for flirting with Quamir yesterday for some reason. I am a single woman and I shouldn't feel that way.

Not only that but I always feared that my future relationship with someone else wouldn't work out. Why was I thinking like that, I have no idea.

"Well talk to him about that. Being in the game is something serious. Once you get in there's no getting out of it." She said seriously.

"I know Cha. When August and I first started dating he was in the game. But he lied to me about it. It's just different now that I have kids and taking care of someone else's as well. So it's just alot to take into consideration." I explained.

"That is true. Like I said, bring this to his attention A'leah. If he doesn't want to get a real job then you should reconsider pursing a serious relationship with him."

"Trust me, I will. For some reason I feel like I'm cheating on August and we're not even together." I pouted.

"I felt the same way when Demetrius and I started dating. Mel wouldn't want me being miserable and lonely for the rest of my life. He knows I will always love him and nothing can change that. It's the same thing with you and August. I honestly don't see what's wrong with you dating again." Cha said as she took a sip of her wine.

"Well, enough about me. How are you and Demetrius?" I asked.

"Good. His birthday is this weekend and I have no idea as to what I should get him." She frowned.

"Well doesn't he like Snoop Dogg and Pharrell?" I questioned.

"Yes, but the tickets to their concert is sold out. I waited too long to purchase tickets."

"Well, I know someone close to Pharrell. I'll hook you up with the tickets. I owe you for paying half my tab at the club."

Cha hugged me tight as I laughed. She was the only female I could really trust besides my mom. Females nowadays rather bring you down instead of lifting you up. It's a sad reality but it's true.

"Thanks so much Leah, I really do appreciate it." She smiled.

"Anything for you boo. I don't know what to wear Friday." I whined.

"All those damn clothes and shoes in your closet? I'm sure you can find something sexy to wear." She laughed.

"I need you at my house Friday to help me..please?" I begged.

"Alright you big baby. Who is Daddy Q?" She asked while smirking and picking my phone up.

"Give it back Cha." I laughed while snatching it from her.

Quamir must have put that as his contact name and I never payed it any attention. I unlocked my phone and he texted me say

Hey beautiful

I smiled and texted back.

Hey, what's up?

Before I could close my phone and lock it, he texted back.

Nothing, just thinkin' bout chu. You know any jobs hirin'?

Not that I know of why?

I locked my phone and waited for him to text back. I don't know why it takes guys forever just to reply to a text.

"What did he say?" Cha asked.

"He asked if there were any jobs hiring." I said.

"Oou, he's changing for you already girl!" Cha squealed.

"Do you really think so?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You guys are so mean lmfao. Some of yall think Quamir is ugly and a few think he's sexy. Q is fine as hell lol

Some readers brought this to my attention so I wanted to clear this up. Leah is a very talented woman. She's a child psychologist and a model. She does modeling part time unlike her other job which is full time. Neither jobs interfere with one another but I will say Leah won't be a psychologist for long.

1) Who sent those SUVs?

2) How do you feel about Leah dating again?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 900 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
454K 23.3K 38
A year and a half later August and Kashmere are still together. Nothing and no one can come between the love that they have for one another. They say...
308K 10.7K 42
Fresh out the hospital, Jaelynn is stressed out. August, on the otherhand, is happy. I mean, why shouldn't he be? He's at the height of his career an...
3.3M 125K 55
When August's rise to fame tests his relationship with his girlfriend of three years.