RWBY and JNPR Watch the Blood...

By CeruleanLancer

What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JN... More

S1E1
S1E2
S1E3
S1E4
S1E5
S1E6
S1E7
S1E8
S1E9
S1E10
S1E11
S1E12
S1E13
S1E14
S1E15
S1E16
S1E17
S1E18
S1E19
S2E20
S2E22
S2E23
S2E24
S2E25
S2E26
S2E27
S2E28
S2E29
S2E30
S2E31
S2E32
S2E33
S2E34
S2E35
S2E36
S2E37
S2E38
S3E39
S3E40
S3E41
S3E42
S3E43
S3E44
S3E45
S3E46
S3E47
S3E48
S3E49
S3E50
S3E51
S3E52
S3E53
S3E54
S3E55
S3E56
S3E57
S4E58
S4E59
S4E60
S4E61
S4E62
S4E63
S4E64
S4E65
S4E66
S4E67
S4E68
S4E69
S4E70
S4E71
S4E72
S4E73
S4E74
S4E75
S4E76
S4E77
Mini-Series: Out of Mind
S5E78
S5E79
S5E80
S5E81
S5E82
S5E83
S5E84
S5E85
S5E86
S5E87
S5E88
S5E89
S5E90
S5E91
S5E92
S5E93
S5E94
S5E95
S5E96
S5E97
S5E98
S5E99
S5E100
S5E100: Alternate Endings

S2E21

1.7K 45 10
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S2E21: Motion to Adjourn

"Motion to Adjourn" appeared on the screen.

Yang, Ruby, and Jaune hummed the theme.

"I'm gonna try and get pics of every weapon and vehicle." Ruby said, holding Velvet's spare camera.

"Oh and by the way, Winter responded about the general Patton thing." Weiss said, holding her scroll.

"The what?" Ruby asked

"They made a reference to a general Patton a while ago and Winter just responded. She knows nothing of it." Weiss said angrily.

The scene opened to a Firefight outside the blue base

"Woah that looks like fun, finally an actual fight between them." Yang said.

Church: "Okay Tucker, I need you to get up there, help Caboose shore up the defense, establish a suppressing fire, and hold that position until further notice."

"That..that actually sounded like a good strategy." Weiss said, surprised.

Tucker: "I didn't even know what half of that meant."

Church: "Just go over to Caboose's rock, and fire your gun a bunch."

"Oh." Weiss said.

Tucker: " That rock? Yeah, I don't think so."

Church: "We do not, have time, to discuss this."

Tucker: "Sure, no time for you to discuss it. You get to hang out here with Nancy No-Bullets shootin' the breeze. Meanwhile, I'm out there, running around, eating a machine gun sandwich."

"How are Grif and Simmons missing? They're out in the open." Weiss pointed out.

"So is Caboose and they aren't even shooting back." Blake said.

"I wonder if we will ever see any real fights in the show, because this clearly isn't one." Pyrrha said.

Church: "Tucker, we're gonna give you covering fire."

Tucker: "Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build a huge, bullet-proof wall between me and them, I think you need to come up with a new plan. Preferably one that involves me keeping the same quantity of blood that I have right now."

Church: "No problem. Oh wait wait, does the blood have to be in your body?"

zoom to Grif and Simmons firing their respective machine guns at the blues

Grif: "Simmmonns... I can't feel my hands."

Simmons: "Maybe you should lay off the trigger, you dumbass."

"I know that feeling." Ren said, gesturing to his guns. "Thankfully I learned how to stop recoil."

"How? Recoil on my sniper is still pretty bad." Ruby asked. "But it is kind of useful because I use it as momentum for my next strike."

"Weapon discussion later please." Jaune begged, thinking of his Classic .

zoom back to Church and the gang

Church: "Alright you, Doc, get over there and help Caboose!"

Doc: "My name isn't Doc, it's DuFresne."

Church: "Yeah. I can't pronounce that, so from now on, your name is Doc."

Doc: "I'm not really comfortable with that; I'm not a doctor, I'm a medic."

Church: "What's the difference?"

"Medics are on the field while Doctors are in hospitals, I think that's the difference at least." Weiss said.

Doc: "Well, a doctor cures people. A medic just makes them more comfortable. While they die."

"Well never mind then." Weiss said sarcastically.

"That's pretty dark." Blake said.

"I take back what I said about him being noble and somewhat heroic." Pyrrha sighed.

Tucker: "Mental note: don't ever get shot."

Church: "It's settled then. Your name is now Doc."

Doc: "Alright, but I don't think it'll stick."

background goes greyscale and Doc slides further to the foreground while DOC slides across behind him, with dramatic "this is your name, fucking deal with it" music playing

"Welp, Doc is easier to say than Dufr- Dufen- doofen whatever." Nora said.

Tucker: "Oh, trust us, it'll stick."

Church: "Now get over to Caboose, and help him hold that position."

Doc: "I don't have a gun, I am a pacifist ."

Church: "Well then just get over there, and yell bang bang bang."

Doc: "Eh, I don't know. Even that sounds pretty aggressive."

Tucker: "Oh, come on."

Doc: "Besides, I'm not supposed to get involved unless someone gets hurt."

Church: "Huh. I see."

Church turns toward Caboose and very deliberately raises his gun, then fires one shot

Caboose: "Ahow, my foot."

"Wow, I hate this show." Weiss complained.

"What why? That was funny." Yang asked.

"It just, I want a serious show, this show is clever and all but... ugh nevermind." Weiss said.

Church: "Well, looks like Caboose has hurt himself. Maybe you should get over there and help him, Doc."

Doc: "You know, you could have just asked nicely."

"Nice to know Caboose got shot for nothing." Pyrrha muttered sarcastically.

zoom back to the reds

Simmons: "Oh crap, I'm out. Give me some ammunition,

Grif." Grif: "Me? I don't have any extra, I'm down to one bullet."

Simmons: "Wha.. how can that be? You're the one who carries all the extra rounds in to battle."

Grif: "Wait, since when?"

Simmons: "Since the last staff meeting."

"That reminds me, we need to have a staff meeting about homework and classes and-" Weiss started to list.

"What! Sorry Weiss I can't hear you over the sound of Jaune hitting play!" Yang said glaring at Jaune.

Grif: "We actually talk about stuff in those things? I just fall asleep inside my helmet."

Simmons: "Well, you missed your job assignment, and now we have no ammo."

Grif: "What's your job?"

Simmons: "Me? I'm the Social Chairman."

Sarge: "Grif. Me and Treasurer Donut are empty. We need some clips."

Simmons: "Hey Grif, you remember that one bullet you have left? I thought of the perfect way you can use it."

"Also a pretty dark joke." Blake said chuckling.

"Then why are you laughing?" Yang asked.

"It's kinda funny." Blake answered blushing.

zoom back to Doc and Caboose

Doc: "I'm here Caboose, where're you hit?"

Caboose: "Ah, ow, ow, ow, my foot, my foot!"

Doc: "The left foot?"

Caboose: "Ah, left. Let's see, that makes an L with this thumb and..."

"Wow he really is an idiot." Weiss said.

Doc: "I'm just gonna assume it's the bleeding one."

Caboose: "Yeah, the red one. Aeh. I can't believe Church shot me."

Church: "Oh don't even start , Caboose!"

Doc: "Anything else?"

"He's a terrible medic." Yang said. "He can't even make Caboose comfortable."

"That's not what real medics do." Blake said.

Caboose: "Uh, well wha?"

Doc: "You have a bullet wound in the foot. Is anything else wrong?"

Caboose: "Uh... Oh, I got one. Uh, Whell, sometimes when I fall asleep at night I think about my parents having sex, and I get really really mad for some reason."

"Gross." Jaune muttered.

"Damn Qrow and his stories." Yang said trying not to throw up.

"Ugh, just play it please." Weiss ordered.

Doc: "... Okay I'm just gonna start with the foot."

Caboose: "Okay."

zoom to Tucker and Church

Tucker: "Hey dude, why aren't the reds firing?"

Church: "I don't know, maybe they're outta ammo."

Sarge: "Hey blues! We are giving you a chance to surrender!"

Church: "Surrender!?"

The scene cut to black.

"Huh really short episode. Play the next one I'm gonna get some snacks." Yang said, getting up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 60 28
read and find out
1.7K 40 6
What happens when you merge two universes together to face a large threat? The Justice League finds themselves in a new world, unfamiliar with their...
61.2K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
37K 500 7
Do you ever believe in the multiverse theory? The theory that are multiple dimensions where any and every single possibilities are endless? Sounds c...