RWBY and JNPR Watch the Blood...

By CeruleanLancer

What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JN... More

S1E1
S1E2
S1E3
S1E4
S1E6
S1E7
S1E8
S1E9
S1E10
S1E11
S1E12
S1E13
S1E14
S1E15
S1E16
S1E17
S1E18
S1E19
S2E20
S2E21
S2E22
S2E23
S2E24
S2E25
S2E26
S2E27
S2E28
S2E29
S2E30
S2E31
S2E32
S2E33
S2E34
S2E35
S2E36
S2E37
S2E38
S3E39
S3E40
S3E41
S3E42
S3E43
S3E44
S3E45
S3E46
S3E47
S3E48
S3E49
S3E50
S3E51
S3E52
S3E53
S3E54
S3E55
S3E56
S3E57
S4E58
S4E59
S4E60
S4E61
S4E62
S4E63
S4E64
S4E65
S4E66
S4E67
S4E68
S4E69
S4E70
S4E71
S4E72
S4E73
S4E74
S4E75
S4E76
S4E77
Mini-Series: Out of Mind
S5E78
S5E79
S5E80
S5E81
S5E82
S5E83
S5E84
S5E85
S5E86
S5E87
S5E88
S5E89
S5E90
S5E91
S5E92
S5E93
S5E94
S5E95
S5E96
S5E97
S5E98
S5E99
S5E100
S5E100: Alternate Endings

S1E5

2.6K 61 8
By CeruleanLancer

Cover Art: Cruz7808

Check my profile for any polls. Review, point out mistakes, and flame.

Check me out on other sites like Quotev, Archive, DeviantArt, and Wattpad! Same username for all!

S1E5: The Package is in the Open

"The Package is in the Open" appeared on the screen with the theme song.

The scene opened up to show Church Caboose and Tucker on top of their base.

Church: "Let me get this straight... you gave this guy our flag ."

"Yeah but they told him a general was stopping by." Ruby said indignantly.

"Yeah, both teams hazed their rookies." Yang said.

"hazing wasn't even this bad in the White Fang." Blake commented.

"Really? I would think the White Fang hazing would be cruel" Weiss said, surprised.

"I meant back under the old leadership, when we were peaceful." Blake said, looking off smiling. Remembering good times before a frown appeared on her face. Ruby calmly put a hand on her shoulder.

Caboose: "Is that bad?"

Church: "Bad? Oh no, that's not bad. Next time he comes over, why don't you just help him blow up the whole God damn base?"

Tucker: "There, there he is."

Church raises the sniper rifle and looks at Donut with the flag

Church: "Where... oh, yeah, oh, I got him. He's sneaking around back behind the cliffs."

"Wow! Look, it goes from 2x zoom to 8x zoom. I really need to upgrade my sniper." Ruby said, pulling out her scythe.

"Not now, we won't be able to hear the show over your tinkering." Blake explained.

Tucker: "He must be one smart son of a bitch."

Scene cut to Donut with the flag, in the Gulch

Donut: "Oh, man, I am so freakin' lost. Where the hell is the base?"

Back to the blue base

Church: "Oh, shit... Hey Tucker, look at his armor. It's Red."

Tucker: "Oh man, that means it's their Sargeant."

Church: "Well, that makes sense. At least now we know how he got by our defences."

"What defenses?" Weiss asked. "Their bases look so useless."

"It's from a game..." Ruby mumbled.

Caboose: "Uh you know, he came in the back door where you guys were standing."

"Doctor Oobleck!" Blake suddenly shouted before blushing.

"What where?" Ruby said, looking around.

"Wait, I hear it!" Pyrrha gasped.

"What?" Weiss asked.

"Caboose kind of sounds like Doctor Oobleck, it's really really faint but listen." Pyrrha explained.

Tucker: "Yeah, okay, well let's take him out then."

Church: "Roger that. Okay, say goodnight Sarge."

Church takes four shots, all of which miss to the left

"How did he miss? Those shots should have been easy." Ruby complained.

Cut to Donut as he ducks down

Donut: "Son of a bitch!"

Back to the blue base Church: "Aw crap."

Tucker: "..."

Church: "... what?"

Tucker: "You're really not very good with that thing, are you?"

Back to Donut

Donut: "Hey! It's me! Don't shoot! I'm the guy that bought the flag, remember!?"

Back to the blue base

Tucker: "Oh great, now he's taunting us. That's just embarrassing."

Church: "Alright, that's it, I've had it. Rookie, you stay here. Me and Tucker, we'll head through the teleporter, we'll cut him off at the pass."

"Teleporter? What? That's cool!" Ruby said, grabbing her sketchbook before she became dejected. "Weiss? Atlas is all techy and stuff right? Whats the chance of a teleporter being invented in the next twenty years?"

Weiss shrugged, "No idea."

Caboose: "Right!"

Church: "Tucker, you ready? Let's go."

Tucker: "There is no way I'm going through that thing."

Church: "Tucker, we don't have time for this. Why would they give us a teleporter if it doesn't work?"

"Why would they give them a tank no one could drive?" Weiss asked.

Tucker: "I don't know! Why would they give us a tank that no one can drive?"

Weiss just sighed as Yang and Ruby laughed.

Church: "We already tested the teleporter, remember?"

Tucker: "We threw rocks through it!"

Church: "Yeah, and, so what? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?"

Tucker: "Yeah, but they were all hot, and covered with black stuff."

Church: "Oh, so I guess that's what this is all about then, you're afraid of a little black stuff."

Tucker: "Yes. I am. I am afraid of black stuff."

Church: "Tucker, I almost hate to do this to you. (raising his gun to Tucker)"

Tucker: "You wouldn't..."

Church: "You know, I look at it this way: either A, we go through there, and get the flag back, or B, we stay here, and I get to kill you. Either way, I win."

"How does he win either way? If he kills Tucker then he will have lost their flag AND his teammate." Pyrrha said.

"They're dysfunctional, like the Red team." Weiss explained.

Tucker: "For the record, I want you to know, rocks aren't people."

Church: "Duly noted. Now get in there."

Tucker: "Crap... Alright. One, two..."

Tucker runs in to the teleporter, camera races across to the Receiver Node. then cut back to Church and Caboose at the base for a couple seconds, back to the Node for a couple seconds, back to the base for a couple seconds, back to the Node for a couple seconds and back to the base.

"Oh..." Pyrrha muttered while Yang was laughing along with Jaune.

"I'm starting to really like this show! It has a great sense of humor." Jaune said.

"Not really." Weiss said.

Yang frowned "Ok grouchy, well while me and Jaune enjoy the show, you can sit there... with a thumb up your-"

"Ahh! Hit play Jaune!" Ruby screamed.

Caboose: "... Huh, he didn't come out the other side..."

"I kind of hear it." Ruby said.

"Yeah, sounds like a younger and dumber Doctor Oobleck." Nora said excitedly.

"So dad and professor Oobleck, cool." Yang said.

"I barely hear it, sometimes when he talks you kind of hear it, like if Doctor Oobleck talked slower." Blake said.

Church: "Yeeeeah, I've uh... I've decided I'm not going to use the teleporter. Ok rookie! You stay here. I'll be back with the flag!"

The scene changed to show Simmons and Grif on top of their base.

Simmons: " I still have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't hear any shots."

Grif: "I'm telling you, it was four shots. Like bam! bam! bam!"

"That was three bams?" Nora said, looking around to see if anyone else noticed.

Simmons: "Wait a second, that's only three bams."

Grif: "Bam. (sees Donut with the flag) Wait a second, we've got a blue guy on the move out there."

Simmons: "Where's he headed?"

Grif: "Oh crap... It... it's Donut. And he's got something... (zooms in, sees it's the flag) It looks like... Simmons, get the Warthog."

Simmons: "Heh, you mean the Puma?"

Grif: "Yeah, keep making jokes. That'll win the war" the scene cut to black.

"Ok, next one?" Jaune asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.3K 33
A typical RWBY fanfic that has RWBY cast to react to multiverse, but more focused on anime instead of the same boring stuff all over again. All will...
2.2K 60 28
read and find out
107K 1.7K 14
After a random explosion that occurred in team RWBY's room, team RWBY encounter people who claim to be team RWBY... from the future!? What is all thi...
78.3K 1.2K 56
Before there was Red vs Blue, there was Project Freelancer. The teams loved the Recollection Trilogy but it's time to move on. Realistic reactions fr...