All My Love | Jeon Wonwoo

By womwoo

Jeon Wonwoo and Lim Sehui agreed to get married. It's not an arranged marriage, not a forced marriage and not... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Last Chapter

Chapter 21

2.4K 102 73
By womwoo

When the two are ready, both headed to the nearest street shopping market.

It's pretty crowded.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"No."

"Foods? Drinks? Icecream? Cookies?"

"No."

Wonwoo groaned as he rolled his eyes.

"Please, Sehui. I know you're hungry and so am I. I'm trying to be nice here, if there's anything that you want, tell me. I'll buy it for you." He sounded very much annoyed.

"Trying to be nice, that's so sudden." She murmured before she fastened her speed, leaving Wonwoo behind.

Wonwoo who's left behind, sighed as he keep watching Sehui who's getting further and further away from him. He turned around and saw a savoury crepe and decided to buy one for her.

Whilst waiting for his order to be done, Wonwoo looked around and couldn't find Sehui anymore. Before he turn his head back to the stall he stopped when he felt like he saw someone familiar.

He squinted his eyes.

He saw a girl.

A girl that he longed for.

He was shocked as his mouth went slightly opened. He could feel his heart beating very fast, feeling very nervous and scared. When he rubbed his eyes, the girl had already disappeared.

"Mister, your food is done. Mister? Mister!"

Wonwoo shook his head.

"Ah, thank you."

"It's okay, it's not the first time this happened." He tried to convince himself that what happened earlier was actually nothing, just him hallucinating.

He tried to find Sehui but he gave up and decided to call her.

"Where are you?"

"Queuing to get icecream."

"Exactly where?"

"Yoghurt shop. Walk more and you'll find it."

Wonwoo walked more further and finally found the yoghurt shop. He couldn't see Sehui since there's quite a lot of people queuing. When someone raised their hand, it caught Wonwoo's attention.

It's Sehui.

Wonwoo took few steps but suddenly stop.

"All these time, I'm trying to care for you but you keep pushing me away. I admit, I think I do have feelings for you. It hurts whenever you mention Eunyoung in front of me like why can't you just move on and look who's in front of you now?!"

"I hate to say this but, it's because I feel insecure whenever you mention her, think about her and mourn over her as if she was the only girl left in this earth that's now gone! Yes, you live only once, but that doesn't mean you could only love once as well. Open up your heart and your eyes, Wonwoo."

'For the past few years, I've always been lonely. Mourning over someone's death, not being able to move on. I'm trapped in my own past. It hurts to live like this. I want to be my old self, I want to be happy again. I want to smile and I want to love again. And lately, whenever things get hard, I saw Sehui.' Wonwoo's thought.

'Regardless of how cruel I've been to her, she still helped me with the littlest things like helping me with my scars and bruises, cooked me dinner everyday and waited for me everyday to come home. She cared for me. She was nice to me all these times.'

"Wonwoo!" Sehui shouted.

Wonwoo snapped out of his thoughts and went to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"They said that it's one of the best yoghurt icecream. I wanna try it with the white chocolate sauce as my topping." Said Sehui. Wonwoo didn't say anything, he only stares at her.

'Even after everything I've done to her, how cruel I've been to her, she's still here talking to me as if nothing ever happens. As if I didn't even slap her yesterday.'

Sehui knew Wonwoo've been staring at her for longer than he've ever done before. She felt really uncomfortable, she didn't know what's inside his mind, but for sure she's scared.

"What would you like for your topping? You could give two or three toppings if you would like." Sehui said as it's now their turn to order.

"I don't want anything, just give me white chocolate sauce for the topping." Sehui smiled to the worker.

"I'll get the same as hers."

Both eats their yoghurt icecream in silence. Sehui felt really awkward with the fact that Wonwoo will never get his eyes off of her even while eating his icecream. It literally creeps her as well as making her embarrassed.

"What's that?"

"Oh, savoury crepe I got for you."

"Wow, I like savoury crepe!"

Wonwoo chuckled.

Sehui blushed as she's surprised with the fact that he chuckled.

After finishing her icecream, Sehui proceeds to eat the savoury crepe.

"Hmm~ It's really delicious. You should have a bite!" Sehui exclaimed, really excited to let Wonwoo taste it.

But when Wonwoo only stares at her, she felt even much more uncomfortable than earlier. Having Wonwoo staring at her for nonstop and not saying anything is something that Sehui wish didn't happen, moreover he's staring at her as if she've just made a blunder.

Wonwoo leaned closer and took a bite. His action made Sehui's cheeks went flushing red as her heart throbs faster.

"Is there anywhere else you wish to go? I don't mind going anywhere with you. If you wanna buy some clothes, shoes or anything, just say it." He said, didn't sound annoyed or angry at all.

"No."

"Please, I agreed that I'll provide anything for you, bags, accessories, any stuffs, pocket money, foods." He insisted.

"I don't need anything from you, Wonwoo. I just need-" Sehui stopped, she shook her head as she signaled him that it was nothing.

"Need what? Say it." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, ignore it."

"Sehui." He hold her hand.

There, her heart throbs faster again.

"Please, say whatever you want. I promise I will buy it for you." He lightly squeezed her hand.

"No, Wonwoo. It's really okay."

Wonwoo gave up. He let go of her hand and finished all of his icecream without even staring at her anymore. Now Sehui kinda felt bad for rejecting his offer, for the second time now.

"If I ask for something else, that doesn't even requires any money, would you still want to give me what I want?" She raised an eyebrow as she asked.

That caught Wonwoo's interest.

"What?"

"Answers."

"Well, it depends on my mood." He shrugged.

Sehui sighed.

Wonwoo stared at Sehui who's now eating her icecream like a sulking litte kid.

"Fine." He gave up.

Both left the yoghurt shop.

Wonwoo brought her back to the hotel. Sehui followed him and Wonwoo took a seat on the sofa meanwhile Sehui sat on the bed, she thought that she'll feel very uncomfortable to be near him whilst he's talking about 'sensitive' stuffs.

"I don't know how to start, Sehui." He cooed.

"How, how did it all started? That you were part of the gang of drug dealers, vandalism and illegal racers?" She asked with a frown.

"We've known each other since high school. I went to university, but he didn't since he failed most of his subjects. He joined the gang and later on when I graduated from university, I wasn't the director yet by that time, just a mere employee. I thought I needed to have fun." He started.

"Then, you decided to join him?" She frowned.

"Yeah. That's where I met her. But she was still Jungmin's girlfriend at that time." His statement made Sehui's mind blown.

"I've been liking her in secret for months until they both broke up. It's a long story, I'm gonna skip that one. And yeah, we got engaged a day after I became the director of the company." He told, Sehui only nodded her head.

Though she's the one asking for the answers, but listening to Wonwoo talking about Eunyoung hurts her so much.

"Just few months later, she changed." Sehui could clearly see that Wonwoo's trying to hold his tears from falling.

"She said weird things and she made excuses to avoid me. But I don't know why, it's like there's something wrong with her. I tried to help her, but she said that there wasn't anything going on or anything wrong with her." There, finally, tears fell down his cheeks.

"Without me knowing, she've been planning to take her own life. I was too late when I read that notebook. If only I was quick enough, I could've stop her.." He covered his face with both his hands as he lowered his head.

Sehui didn't know what to say and do to him. She's scared that if she proceeds to ask another question, it'll either make him more sadder or angrier.

"But.. You said Eunyoung lost her life because of Jungmin that's why you took his money away..?" She tilted her head while frowning.

"Remember when I said that I believe Jungmin knew something about Eunyoung's death? He was the one who gave me her notebook." He answered.

"What do you think?"

"Well, that makes sense if Jungmin knew something about it. Or else, why would he have her notebook? Unless she asked him to give it to you after she take her own life." Sehui ended up shrugging.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.7K 5
A marriage has been arranged and Seokjin is pretty excited. He's heard that his soon to be husband is very charming and kind. But then a turn of even...
23.9K 1.4K 16
•Short Story• Jeon Jungkook was forced to marry Park Jimin, someone chosen by his family. His family disapproved of his marriage to Kim Seokjin, his...
94.2K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...
126K 4.9K 22
Wonwoo's parents were too poor to cover all their bills and debts, so they made a deal to marry their son into a rich family. When Mingyu finally tu...