Young Justice: The Lightning...

By young-warrior120

(Season 1) ✅After Black Canary and Green Arrow discover a boy with no memory of his life, Canary takes the bo... More

OC BIO
Prologue
Independence Day
Fireworks
Welcome To Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Downtime
New BIO
Bereft
Showdown With A God
Homefront
Revelation
Family Matters
Failsafe
Confession
Movie Night
Secrets
Misplaced
The Last Prophecy
Coldhearted
Insecuritiy
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
Announcement (im really getting tired of this)
Season 2 BIO
Happy New Year
Reunion
Alienated
Depth
Desertion
Vote (not a chapter)
Stage Three
Before The Dawn
The Truth
Story Of Ragnorak
Death Of A God
The Summit
Endgame
Season 3 BIO
A Luxury
The New Lightning Rod
Two Years Later
The New Prophecy
The Future
A Fate Far Worse Than Death
It's In The Past
The Tragedy Of Patrick Lance
Earth 68
The Day
A Few Minutes Left
He's Back
Season 4 bio
Starting Over
The Party
The Wedding Of The Century
The Titan War
Mother And Son
True Lesson
Epilouge
Final author message

Tartarus

236 9 3
By young-warrior120

Tartarus

THE WATCHTOWER

February 13TH

Donna and Kaldur were getting ready for their plan when Roy walked in.

Roy: remind me, why did we need to upgrade the bolt for this?

Donna: So, we can escape easier.

Roy: let me guess, more Olympian stuff I won't understand.

Kaldur: correct friend.

Roy: well, if you don't need me, I'll be with Lian.

Donna: thanks for your help, Roy.

Roy: least I could do.

Recognized, Kid Flash B-0-3

Donna: Wally? What are you doing here?

Wally: I'm here to support my girlfriend in her journey

to hell.

Donna: Wally...

Wally: I'm not going to try to stop you, we just need to talk.

Donna: sure. What's wrong?

Wally: I've been having nightmares for the past two years. It's Patrick. Speaking to me. He's saying, I was supposed to die that day. I was supposed to disappear.

Donna: Wally... Patrick made that sacrifice. You don't have to feel guilty about his choice.

Wally: but then he and Artemis would have been married. He would've lived his life! But I was too slow. Like always.

Donna: (she grabbed his arm) you, are Wally West, the man I love. Your kind, selfless, and I love you. You don't need to sacrifice yourself to prove that.

Kaldur: agreed. You are a founding member of this team. I also blamed myself for his death. I almost let Oceanus reactivate the eggs that Patrick sacrificed himself to stop.

Donna pulled the two into a group hug.

Donna: there's nothing we could've done.

Kaldur: for him, we must move on.

THE UNDERWORLD

Hades: are you sure you want this?

Artemis: Yes, I have to see him.

Hades: you'll have to excuse me while I look for his soul.

Artemis: take your time

THE WATCHTOWER

Donna: this is going to hurt. Once my vitals start to go off, pull me out, it should take me to wherever Cassie is.

Wally kissed her forehead

Wally: Good luck Don.

Kaldur: indeed. Good luck.

Kaldur pressed a button on the computer and a red portal opened behind the amazon. She smiled at her boyfriend and walked through.

Wally: Good luck babe.

TARTARUS

Donna was suddenly in a massive red cavern. She looked around. The air was scratching her throat, making it hard to breathe. She looked down at a passage and saw a massive figure with red hair. It turned around.

Diana: Hello Donna Troy.

Donna: Diana?

Diana: no. I am Clotho. One of the three sisters of fate. We take the form of whomever we want. And to make you feel welcome, we decided to take the form of someone who would make you comfortable.

Donna: I have no time for this. Where is Cassandra?

Diana: we will take you to her. But first, we want answers. How was Atlas able to escape from our prison?

Donna: Cassandra threw the golden apple in here destroying it. I'm here to free her from whatever hell she's trapped in.

Diana: we can't let you do that. She must repent for letting that monster go free.

Donna: you know who he is?

Diana: no, I only know that he destroyed the entire light, Justice League, and your team, on a different earth. He was smart enough to outwit The Batman, Strong enough to destroy Superman, faster than the Flash. Cassandra let him out on your world. Now she has to live with that. But if you wish to save her, go through that tunnel.

Donna saw a tunnel glowing bright red. She turned back to the woman in the form of her mentor and walked through.

TARTARUS. LOWER LEVELS

Cassandra was staring at a screen with a horrified face. Donna walked behind her.

Donna: Cassie?

Clotho: she's living through her worst nightmares. Tim's death, Patrick's death Diana's death etc.

Donna: how do I get her out.

Clotho: if I let you take her, you need to promise, you will defeat Atlas. Stop him from killing Artemis. Otherwise, we're coming back for Cassie. Understood?

Donna: understood. We'll beat him.

THE WATCHTOWER

The red portal suddenly reopened, and Donna and Cassie came right through.

Wally: What happened?

Cassandra: I'd rather not talk about it right now. Where's Tim?

Donna: he's hiding with Baldur on the new Olympus. Which is where you're going

Cassie: yeah, I need a break.

Cassie exited through the Tube leaving the senior members alone.

Dick: what are you thinking Donna?

Donna: The Guards in Tartarus, they said Atlas is from a different earth.

Wally: multiverse, makes sense.

Kaldur: it still doesn't explain what he wants with Artemis.

Conner: what does he gain from this?

Huntress, B-0-7

Artemis: We have to talk.

Megan: what's wrong?

Artemis: I tried to get Hades in contact with Patrick's soul. To help me. But he was unable to.

Wally: So?

Artemis: I-I think Patrick's alive. And he does too.

Donna: Artemis...

Artemis: just hear me out.

Donna: no, I believe you. Which is why I need to make a visit.

Donna disappeared in a flash of yellow light

STAR CITY

Donna: where are you?

She was in a field near a Star City school at night. Suddenly, a white flash appeared, and Atlas was right in front of her.

Donna: you know, it's funny, I thought you were simply someone who studied us, someone who knew us well. You were right. I'll never get over this.

The two stared each other down as Donna secretly prayed to be wrong.

Donna: I'll never get over this. Right Patrick?!

Atlas titled his head, Donna could practically feel the smirk under his helmet as he got on his knees, the suit slowly made mechanical noises and revealed a blond figure with a black and yellow jacket. He rose, the figure's face was half burned, his left eye devoid of color, but his right eye had that sparkling hazel in it. Donna tried not to tear up as the man she once knew as her brother spoke.

Patrick: like I told you from the start, sister. I am the future Lightning Rod.

That's the 50th chapters created.

Let's go!!!!!!!

So I need a opinion. And Atlas's origin will be explained in the next chapter. Should I include flashbacks?

Also yes I am well aware that this is based of the season 3 of the flash story, but idc. I still love it. (Also savitar's story and Atlas's story are both completely different, I promise lol)

Anyway, that's all for now, until next time, PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 985 14
After a mission goes wrong in Gotham City the Justice League suspends the Younger Leaguers from all active duties while a full investigation is compl...
9.5K 303 22
Her violence was silent. Until it wasn't. Young Justice season one- season three (Robin x Fem!OC) *I do not own Young Justice, it's plot, or charact...
1.8K 104 18
Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash, Speedy (later revealed to be a clone of the original Roy Harper) Zatanna, Miss Martian and Artemis investigate a fire at C...
273K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...