๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

040

353 11 58
By missnoodleaddict

Elena laid sprawled out over the bed. The blanket had fallen onto the floor sloppily as Katsuki's shirt that she wore had risen up above her abdomen, showcasing her black boxer underwear and her v-line.

Katsuki had got up a few hours ago, making breakfast for the two who were soundly asleep. Shota was sleeping peacefully on the window seat, the blanket he used to have also on the floor as he laid sprawled out. He wore a pair of black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt in which had risen up, also showcasing his v-line.

"Sheesh, for being a father and a teacher he remains built." Katsuki muttered as he brewed some coffee. He made sure to close the door in to his and Elena's room, just in case.

Leaning against the counter, Katsuki put his chin on his hand as he rested on it. Yawning, he looked over to the waffles he was making. "The author must really be out of ideas, considering all we eat is churros, waffles and pancakes.." He muttered, only for his eyes to widen as he stood up.

'Where the fuck did that come from!? What fucking author? Why did I say that?' He wondered before pinching his arm.

"Shit! She possessed me!"

__________

Elena yawned, walking out in her boxer underwear and the same t-shirt, reaching down mid thigh on her. "Good-morning..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes.

"Goodmorning, Beautiful. Come on, I made breakfast." Katsuki told her, making her perk up as she approached him. "What's for breakfast?" She asked, eyeing the food scattered out. "Whatever you like, I made all your top favorite meals." Katsuki told her as he watched her sit down.

"Awh." She smiled, looking back at Shota who laid sound asleep on the window seat. Suddenly pouting, she looked back at Katsuki whom eyed her.

"No I won't kill her. Perhaps hurt, but I won't kill." She said, smiling at him. "No, it's their business, don't do anything." Katsuki stated, putting forth the breakfast for her.

"But we won't let her near the house. If she does then perhaps pull a small prank on her." Katsuki whispered, leaning forward and putting his chin on his hand, looking at her.

A smirk appeared on her face, nodding repeatedly.

"Yupp!"

____________

Shota sat on the other side of the couch, tucked into two big blankets, meanwhile Elena and Katsuki laid tucked into two big blankets, holding each other as they watched the movie. Shota had woken up and eaten a little.

"This movie isn't scary." Elena said, yawning as she held Katsuki's hand under the blanket. "Nope." Both of them said, yawning. "That's it, I'm going for a swim." Elena said, standing up and going into the bedroom, only to appear in a bikini a few seconds later. Elena waltzed out the door to the porch, her hair up in a bun.

Katsuki rolled his eyes as they went back to watching the movie. Suddenly Katsuki stood up, walking into the bedroom and reappearing in swimming trunks. Putting his hands in his pockets, he walked out.

'Can't leave her to swim by herself.'  He thought before he turned back to Shota. "Will you be alright? It'll be quick." Katsuki told him with a bored expression.

"Yupp, I have to go in an hour anyway." Shota said, looking at him. Katsuki nodded before simply leaving, walking towards the beach where Elena was already swimming. "Katsu!" She yelled as a bright smile appeared on her lips.

"Don't do that." He muttered as he joined her in the water. "Do what?" She asked, being genuinely curious. "Smile at me like I'm the greatest person in the world." He told her, walking up to her and giving her a warm hug. Elena smiled. "But you are." She muttered, snuggling her face into his shoulder.

"Shut up, I'm not." He muttered, grabbing ahold of her chin and looking at her. Her eyes were sparkling as she looked at him, as if she was mesmerized by him. A small smile appeared on his lips, seeing the look in her eyes. "You're beautiful." He told her, kissing her nose before letting her go.

Elena blushed, pushing him back as he was sent into the water. A laugh escaped her lips when he emerged from the water, his hair all over the place as it fell over his eyes. He rolled her eyes before leaning back into the water, floating. Elena was yet to get under the water. She was afraid of getting an episode.

"Come on, my love." Katsuki said, reaching out a hand for her. Elena felt her heart beat at the gentle voice he held upon saying 'my love'.

"Stop making me blush like a little school girl!" She exclaimed, grabbing ahold of his hand. "Nope." He joked, smirking as he pulled her to him. 'She's afraid.' He thought, seeing her eyes wandering around.

Suddenly he poured up some water in his hands and poured over her head, watering her hair. Elena looked at him in wonder. Only for him to turn around, diving into the water. Quirking an eyebrow, she noticed him not emerging from the water.

Suddenly a huge blast of water was sent at the sky, acting like rain as it fell over her. Elena closed her eyes with a laugh as the partly warm water fell over her.

Upon opening her eyes, Katsuki stood before her. "I still want you to enjoy the water. But take your time." He told her, kissing her forehead.

She nodded, looking into his eyes. He was holding her hips, close against his body as her chest pressed against his. He couldn't help but eye the bikini she wore, it being red as it showcased her curves and beautiful thighs.

"I just want you to myself. It's dangerous to be this beautiful and walk around." Katsuki muttered, rubbing her hips. "Ew, not so I can see. I have to go in like 30 minutes so come up so I can say bye." Shota said from up the beach, glaring at Katsuki briefly.

Katsuki sweat dropped as Elena walked up towards him. "Oh shut up, dad." She laughed, walking up on the sandy beach as Katsuki walked behind her.

Grabbing her towel on the beach, she wrapped it around her before approaching Shota and giving him a warm hug. "Do you have to go?" She asked, pouting. "Yupp, I have stuff to investigate. It might have something to do with Junichiro." Shota said, making Elena perk up and quirk an eyebrow.

"Really? But how?" She asked.

"We found some type of lead. He has followers all around the country, presumably building up a small organization. It's not proven, but considering he's the only free former the League member." Shota said, scratching his neck.

"Yeah." Elena said, wondering.

The League members were almost eliminated. Shigaraki was captured, nobody knows where he is but he's locked into a facility down in earth somewhere in the ocean where you can only reach him through submarines. Besides that, he's been unconscious for months and they see no signs of him waking up, ever.

Compress remains in prison, harmless to the outside world. Touya is unconscious at a newly built facility that deems to have higher security levels than Tartarus. Touya's damages to his body are so severe that he might not be able to function anymore. Shoto and Endeavor go to visit from time to time, to no avail.

Toga remains at a prison, harmless due to the damage done to her body and her quirk useless since she is unable to ingest any blood.

Spinner remains alive and partially well at a facility.

Almost every Paranormal Liberator died during the Final War. Everyone except for Junichiro, whom fled while he had the chance.

"But do you know where he is in that case?" Elena asked, looking at Shota as Katsuki grabbed ahold of her hand.

"No. We are looking into leads, but he's untraceable as of right now. But due to the incidents with Yuko, we know for sure he's at least in Japan." He explained, patting her head. "Why are you the only one working on it though?" She asked, suddenly curious.

"We're not. Heroes all over Japan are looking for him. It's just easier for me to find smaller leads considering he's after you." Shota told her, eyeing Katsuki.

"Yeah okay. Well, head off now. Be careful! Okay?" Elena asked, smiling at him. He nodded, kissing her forehead before he walked into the house. "I'll call you when I get back." Shota said, making Elena reply with a smile as he left.

Suddenly Elena was carried up into the air, Katsuki hugging her tightly. "You're so affectionate today." Elena laughed as he spun around before putting her down. "I just love you. I have an energy boost so I think we should head back into the water and swim." He told her before turning around and walking towards the water.

Shaking her head, she smiled as she followed suite.

'My cute Katsu.'

___________
Words: 1589

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. When summer arrives I'll try to update more. But as of right now I'll take it a little easy. I've kind of lost the motivation to write but I try! When I get to the juicy parts I'll probably be writing A LOT.

I hope you liked this chapter. PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT, I LOVE READING THEM!!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 3.9K 82
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšรฏษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก โŠฑ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
129K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
647K 19.4K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
23.7K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...