AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

By unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
πŸ”žCHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42β™₯️
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 45πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 46πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 47πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 48
Announcement ❣️❣️
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51πŸ”ž
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR ❗
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENT‼️
CHAPTER 58

πŸ”žπŸ”žCHAPTER 22 πŸ”žπŸ”ž

564 26 3
By unilover85

Yibo diced in first and held Zhan's nape with both his hands and kissed him like it was the last time he will ever kiss anyone. Zhan reciprocated the kiss, he held Yibo's waist and snaked his hands around, holding his back like he was scared he will break away from the kiss. Moans sounded in the hallway as they both felt hungry for more and without even realising it...Yibo opened his bedroom door which was the nearest and led then inside with Zhan moving backwards while taking off his flipflops and the both landed in the bed.

The room instantly became hot with their hot breaths as they moaned into each other's mouth and melted with every part they gave each other. Zhan got so hungry for more kisses and tried to pry Yibo's mouth open with his tongue but Yibo was still stuck on his juicy lips, sucking licking and it was like they had a taste that he had never had before because he moaned after every second after sucking them. This made Zhan impatient and bit Yibo's upper lips and as he moaned and opened his mouth, Zhan also opened his. That invitation was more than enough for Yibo to start exploring Zhan's carven as his his tongue roamed in every part of Zhan's mouth.

Zhan sat on the bed, lips still connected and took off his shirt while Yibo held his nape to keep him in place. Zhan laid back down and his hands roamed Yibo's waist, trying to take off his shirt. Yibo obliged to it and took his off before laying Zhan back down on the bed and diverted his messed to his neck. Zhan held Yibo's head and moaned while arching his back on the bed. Feeling too good to even care of what came out of his mouth.

"Bodi...Yesss...!! AAAAHHHH..!! So good...!! Aaahhh.!! more...!!! I want more than that..!!!"

With that being said...Yibo went down tracing his chest, to his nipples which instantly hardened at the touch of Yibo's lips and made Zhan loose himself more. He continued and to kiss and lick till he got to Zhan's stomach and his tongue found its way into Zhan's belly button when Yibo flicked inside it while his fingers abused one of his nipples until Zhan's whole body loosened with the intense pleasure he felt. Yibo continued pleasuring Zhan and as he got to Zhan's hips ...he pinched while his other hand moved down between his clothed thighs and knead the soft skin in between till Zhan could t take it anymore and with a husky voice he said something that made Yibo's little brother stand up straight and hardened even more.

"Yibo...take me... please..aaahhh!! Don't think too much....just...aaaaahhhh!!! Just take me please...
I can't  anymore...!! I can't take it...!!"

"Zhan gē...!! You..want me..to...t–"

"Yes Yibo...don't think too much....please...I need you to make me feel...!! I need to feel my awakened heart beat..aaaahhh!..right now"

"But ...Zhan gē–"

"Yibo get inside of me right now before I change my mind and never speak  to you again...!!!"

That was loud and clear for Yibo as he quickly unties Zhan's sweat pants and tosses it aside. He dove down again and roamed Zhan's mouth while his hands roamed very near Zhan's member. He touched Zhan's groin with just the tip of his finger and Zhan got crazy as his groin stiffened instantly and the moans he made were more than enough to make Yibo growl like a beast in heat. Well...he was a beast in heat, he hadn't had this kind of excitement for years and everything felt like the first time for them. Zhan couldn't take it anymore and Yibo could sense his impatience from the moans that turned to sweet to needy and he knew he had done enough stalling.

He was wasting time in purpose just in case Zhan was tomchanhe his mind about what he wanted. He was acting out of character for him especially after what he said about them being impossible. But he was also a man, he could hold on for just a little while as Zhan's moans and squirms got him so close to release that he felt the side of his mind crazy and all it thought about was getting more from what he was getting. He reached his arm between Zhan's thighs and way inside his boxers and touched zhan's member. As he moved his hand to nicely grab it,he felt that Zhan's member was wet....leaking precum that the whole front of his boxers became too wet, indicating that he had was getting closer to hit his orgasm.

He couldn't waste anymore time as he quickly sat on his knees and lodged his fingers on Zhan's waist and slowly took off his boxer and as he did that...
Zhan's member flew up all leaking and dripping precum that made Yibo moan as he closed his eyes from the pleasure that traveled down to his abdomen and made his member stretch and harden even more than it already had. Zhan saw how Yibo felt, his eyes never left Yibo's the whole time, no matter how fast his heart races...he never closed his eyes. Seeing Yibo in such a state, made him brave up even more than he ever had.

He took Yibo's hand while he was still in daze... mezmerised by the beauty of Zhan's body and gently put Yibo's hand around his member. This made him go wild as he felt a current travel up his abdomen and all the way up and clouded his mind in an instant. Yibo shifted his eyes from exploring Zhan's body to his face, he saw that Zhan was already in a another planet just by his touch and that made his awaken the beast inside of him. He looked deep into Zhan's blurry eyes and said...

"Zhan gē...I gave you so many chances to stop before we went too far....you ignored all of them. Let me tell you...if you want to stop then, then now is a good time because I swear ....if you don't...I will not stop no from now on no matter what you do...!!"

"Yibo...if you keep staring and talking like this then I will leave this room and go to mine and fuck myself and don't you even bother calling my name from your lips from tomorrow onwards..!!"

Zhan had had it with Yibo stalling while he was going crazy second my second. Yibo's touches and stared also left him feeling hungry for more, all he wanted was to get the satisfaction from Yibo even though he didn't know how that was gonna work out. It's not like both of them didn't make up the whole scenario of where and how what is gonna go  inside what...they pretty much figured it out, but as Yibo spoken to Barry about it...he knew it was going to be unbearable for Zhan. Zhan's words weren't angelic either...he was busy aggressively provoking Yibo with his words and actions as he felt scared. The more Yibo spoke the more scary it seemed to have him inside of him. He didn't want him to talk anymore but to fill him up.

Yibo had heard Zhan's words loud and clear, they were a threat but he also knew he couldn't even sleep a wink if he stopped right where they were. He wanted more, Zhan needed more and more was what they were both gonna get. Yibo laid Zhan gently on the bed and had his head in the pillow while Zhan also followed his movements. Yibo pumped Zhan's member a few times and went down to take in Zhan's entire member inside his mouth. Zhan couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed a bunch full of Yibo's hair and pulled it while arching his back. Yibo's warm carven engulfed his whole member up to the back of his tongue and pumped it slowly.

Zhan lost his patience again and grabbed Yibo's hair with both his hands and started pulling it up and down faster. Yibo caught up with what Zhan was trying to do and sucked while licking it then pumped faster and faster until Zhan quickly tried to pull off Yibo's head as he came closer to release. Yibo didn't barge... making Zhan release inside his mouth and Yibo swallowed the first half while riding Zhan's high and when Zhan released all his seeds...he kept it in his mouth it. Zhan saw this but he was too out of this world to register what had happened. His member refused to go down even after releasing a load of cum he had just released, Yibo took this time and released Zhan's member and held both his thighs and lifted him up.

What was infront of him was the most plump pinky rosey hole he never thought he would ever see. He took his time to watch it pulsate in and out as it needed more and Yibo knew what he had to do. He lowered his head into Zhan's thighs and went straight for his rosey pink hole that was leaking and he kissed it first before sticking out his finger to make an opening for the cum in his mouth. When Zhan felt Yibo's hot soft tongue inside him he threw his hands on the bed and grabbed the sheets as he felt the soich pleasure that he couldn't keep his eyes open anymore.

Yibo licked and sucked and repeat until he poked his pinky finger inside Zhan's hole, making Zhan shiver with pain and pleasure. He continued to thrust his finger in and out and Zhan's hands were everywhere on the bed trying to grab anything that could steady him from the pain that had just turned into pleasure. Yibo mad it difficult for him to even think whonhe was as he finally removed his pinky finger and quickly repaced it with his mouth. He slowly spread Zhan's hole and this time it was pulsating even faster than it had, he caught it's pace and right when it opened again he spread all the cum that was in his mouth poked his hole with his tongue to make it go all the way inside.

Zhan's moans became toxic and Yibo used this chance to open the sweet plump hole wider to fit his monster. Zhan spread his legs wider and his knees higher as he lifted his knees upto his stomach, making his cum to leak out inside his hole. Slowly dripping to the back of his butt. There was no room for embarrassment for both of them, they were as if they had done it too many times and that they knew each other inside and out. Zhan even forgot how he once tried to hide his chest from Yibo and everything became natural for them. None of Yibo's stares unto his body bothered him, he just wasn't who he knew he was at that moment, he wanted what he wanted and fast as he grabbed a fistful of Yibo's hair again and pulled him closer to him.

Yibo went from his from lookimg at the inviting hole as he started to panick to how his member was going to fit inside it. That's what Zhan realised as he grabbed him towards his face and went for his lips. Yibo reached his head down to and touched...only touched ...Zhan's member, be did this to feel the effect he had on Zhan just by kissing him and he thought it was a good way to distract him. Zhan still had his knees upto his stomach and Yibo reached all the way down and poked Zhan's hole once again with his index finger this time. Zhan's trembled and let out a moans which left Yibo confused if whether Zhan was in pain or just feeling pleasure...but he wouldn't stop for either.

As Zhan got accustomed to his one finger he knew he still needed to make way, he inserted another finger and when Zhan whimpered making Yibo distract him by diving his tongue deep into his mouth like he was about to tongue choke him. Zhan held Yibo's both side of his arms and when Yibo inserted his third finger Zhan broke the kiss and let out a single shout instead of a moan as pain took over. Yibo knew the fourth finger would be impossible to fit, let alone his monster but as he tried to remove his fingers from Zhan's hole...he felt Zhan tighten his hold on his arm as he  wanted him to continue. Yibo looked straight I to Zhan's eyes and saw tears roll down both his eyes and he couldn't take it. He wanted to stop because he knew he would rather struggle to reach his high than to see Zhan in a state like that.

Zhan looked at Yibo with tears in his eyes and he saw his intentions. He sniffed and a coupe of times and said...

"Yibo...I'm...I'm fine...continue....I'm alright.."

Yibo was reluctant until Zhan reached his bent foot to touch his member and made him crazy. He bent his head and as he felt the most intensive pleasure of all and he lost it. He quickly let go and got off of Zhan and got down the bed, Zhan's eyes traced his movements, perhaps trying to see if Yibo would chicken out and run out of the room. But he knew...he was way too deep to chicken out, he knew he touched him where he wouldn't just sleep or jerk off to satisfy himself. Zhan knew very well because of the experience he had when he used to...pleasure himself and that knowledge came in handy as he touched Yibo with his foot.

Yibo was already naked as he just came out from taking a shower, with only a towel on...it was too easy to get naked. Zhan got his head up the pillow and his eyes went to Yibo's waist as his heart raced. He had felt Yibo's  brother... but he wanted to see it to satisfy his view. Yibo wasn't the shy one either. He slowly went for his waist and unwrapped the towel around his waist in such a way that Zhan's breath hitched each second until he let the towel fall free to the ground. Zhan gasped and his doe eyes went straight to shock as he saw a monster of member. His own member twitched in excitement and he gave it a glance and went back to look at Yibo's.

Yibo's breath hitched as he saw Zhan's member twitch from the excitement of looking at his and he wanted that moment to be remembered by both him and Zhan. He slowly climbed the bed, crawling towards Zhan as he kept his eyes in him...and as he got too close...Zhan took another look at what was dangling between Yibo's legs before he laid his head back on the pillow and parted his lips. A lustful sigh left his parted lips and Yibo claimed those lips when Zhan slithered his hands on his back. He roamed Yibo's back freely as his moans left his throat, he moved his waist upwards as he longed for Yibo's touch and Yibo gave him what he needed.

He parted on of Zhan's legs and got in between them making their members touch and their minds got clouded by the pleasure they felt for one another.  It was the first time both of them felt such a feeling and it was too much for Zhan as he pressed Yibo's body against his. Yibo ran his palm on the insides of Zhan's thighs, towards his hole as he saw it was necessary to open it up again. He wanted to check because his member was growing each second Zhan moved. Zhan was unknowingly grinding his member against Yibo's and with that amount of pleasure from that friction, Zhan got more and more impatient.

As Yibo was about enter his finger inside Zhan's hole, Zhan used his one hand to grab Yibo's hand, stopping it from going inside his hole when Yibo looked at him. His mind was indeed clouded with all the pleasure but...in all their lustful desires...he was always looking if Zhan felt pain or uncomfortable. Zhan knew he would stop if he saw him feeling anything other than pleasure so...he took hold of Yibo's member and guided it down his hole and quickly let go of it. He did so because he didn't know if Yibo was willing to let him touch his member the way he touched his. Zhan was indeed older than Yibo, but he had realised that Yibo treated him like he was younger than him and not the other way round.

Yibo saw the look on Zhan's face and he wanted him to feel free to do anything he wanted to do, but there was no time to play around. He wanted to release what he had been holding inside him and for that...he had to hurt Zhan. Zhan told himself that it would hurt a little and there was nothing to be scared of until Yibo laid his member right at his entrance. It was then he realised that Yibo's member had grown from a monster to...he didn't know what... I don't know either... Moving on...as Yibo aligned himself Zhan's hole, he laid his eyes on him and he could see how nervous Zhan was. He poked the tip of his member inside and Zhan arched his back feeling pain.

But Yibo couldn't stop...it was too late for that and Zhan didn't want to either.  He braved up to the pain and closed his eyes, but Yibo didn't want that. He wanted that moment to be engraved in both if their minds, everything they did, they were doing and about to do..all of it...to be their memoir.

"Zhan gē...look at me...I need you to look me in the eyes... please.."

He said those words gently and lovingly that Zhan fluttered his eyes open. He held both of Yibo's arms again, maybe to help him brave up from what he was about to feel. The look in his eyes was welcoming and when Yibo saw it he plunged almost half member inside his pink and tight hole. The warmth...the pleasure...and everything in between ...made Yibo tremble and lay his head in Zhan's chest as he felt that the pleasure was too much from what he was used to felt when he was doing it with a girl. Unknown to him that love was the key to having the most magical love making of all time.

His mind went blank and only Zhan filled his head as Zhan was trying so hard to hold on from the oainhe was feeling. His teeth dug into his bottom lip and when Yibo lifted his head from hearing no sound from Zhan ...he saw a bit of blood coming out if Zhan's mouth. He stopped and kissed Zhan so that he could stop bitting his lips, that worked and he found himself plunging his member all the way insidd Zhan's hole making Zhan to dig his fingernails deep into his back. He scratched it until blood seeped out of the scratches, but Yibo was too distracted to feel any pain as everything in his body screamed pleasure.

He pulled back and forward... slowly making Zhan  completely immobile with stiffness from his Yibo's double monster inside his tiny hole. He swore that his hole had ripped from the force it took Yibo to  just pull back. But Zhan wasn't gonna stop there...he had felt too much pain already to think of even stopping right there. So when Yibo pulled backwards...Zhan moved his hips upward to meet his plunges. This made Yibo to start to move and inside the already painful hole and Zhan's moans laced themselves with the pain he was trying to hide from Yibo. Even so...Yibo was way too deep to stop, and within a few plunges Zhan's pain sounded better as pain was replaced by pleasurable moans that almost got Yibo to scream.

"Aaaahhh....Yibo....aaahhh...aaahhh...faster Bodi....aaahhhh..!! So...aahhh so good...aaahhh.!"

Yibo obliged and started his paced thrusts each thrust was too much for him too and he couldn't help it but groan at while calling Zhan's name.

"Zhan gē....aaarghhh...!!so- so warm...aaarghhh!! So so...good...!!"

Zhan felt his member tighten and within just five minutes between thrusts he came between both their stomachs. Yibo reached his hand and wiped the cum with his hand and led it down his member to applied it to his still thrusting member to make it easier for him to thrust in a way he wouldn't hurt Zhan. That seemed to worked well that Zhan's member stood firm again, it was still firm but also sensitive to touch. Not for long though because after a minute of his release, he begged for more making Yibo the happiest because he wasn't planning on stopping right there. He knew Zhan had already cum twice and he still hasn't, making him more thirsty for the goodness he felt inside of Zhan's hole.

"Yibo...faster....aaaahhhh!! Faster...I...I want it faster.... deeper... Bodi.... Bodi...aaahhh...yes...!!"

"So good...Zhan gē...your hole is ...so....good....aaaahhhhrgh....aaahhrrhh..!!"

Zhan wrapped his legs around Yibo's hips, making his thrust faster and deeper until he hit Zhan's sweet spot and Zhan lost it. He was louder...and he got even louder as he felt he was about to release for the third time that he felt so good that he just spoke what came to mind...

"Bodi...I'm....I'm close....I'm gonna ...cum..aaahhh...!! Bodi...ahhhaahh...!! *My Bodi*...!!!"

After Zhan's words of ownership...Yibo went all the way in, he thirst deeper and faster at an extra speed. The sound of skin slapping could've been heard outside, but luckily for them....all the cast members had gone home and only a few crew members who slept a bit further away from them. Pa~pa~pa...!!! As Yibo's member stabbed Zhan's hole making him moan all the way until Yibo asked..

"Zhan gē... let's....aaahhhh.come....together....!! "

Yibo worked his waist to work and it was lie he was dancing as he kept hitting Zhan's sweet spot and within a minute they came at the same time. Yibo worked his waist like he was dancing for his favourite song as he hit Zhan's sweet spot again and again making Zhan loose already the little restrain that was left in him and they both came loud and hard at the same time. Calling each other name like a prayer they both rehearsed.

"AAAAHHHH...YIBO.... BODI...SHIT....IM COMING AAAAHH!!!!...AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"ZHAN GĒ....AAAARGHHHH...AAAHHHHHH...!!!!"

Yibo fell down on Zhan as they both shivered ad their member twitched from the pleasure. They had chills traveling down their spines and the sensation of being connected the way they were. Yibo was panting like he had just climbed a mountain, he couldn't move and his member was still stuck inside Zhan's glory hole which at the time felt numb from all the monster thrusts Yibo had been doing to him. He was smiling and had no energy left to even move an inch of his body. Not like he would anyway since Yibo was still laying on top of  him. After a minute Yibo decided to say something that Zhan had not been aware of.

"Zhan gē...(pant) I gave you a chance to back out and you still refused. From now on...I'm not gonna let you reject me....you're mine and there's no going back from it.!"

"What..? What are you saying..? That's not why I agreed..."

"Then why did you...?"

"I..well...I–"

"You nothing...! I'm serious Zhan gē...you can't give me what you just gave me and then expect to let me go. How do you think that makes me feel..? I still have feelings you know..?"

"Do you...? I you did then you wouldn't act so innocent cause you also wanted it."

"True...but I can hold myself, that's what I've been doing all these months and I survived until I couldn't anymore."

"You...!! You pervert..!! Are you saying you have been undressing me this while time...? Oh my...!! Wait ..don't tell me you did something to me while I was out in the hospital..."

"..."

"You did..??? Yibo how could you do such a thing..??? Get off of me..!!"

"What...? You said I shouldn't tell you..why are you being angry..?"

"I...it was just-...you know what...get off of me...right now..!!!"

"Alright I will but first listen and don't say no ok..?"

"What..."

"Zhan gē...you know I'm serious about us, I have been thinking it through for a few weeks now and I realised that I not only fancy your eyes...your lips...your hips...and your milky soft smooth skin...but I...I love you Zhan gē...I actually...love you"

"Yibo don't say that...you know it's nit gonna work between us. Today it's Wednesday and in Friday we're leaving and it's not like we will live together and all. Besides–"

"Why can't we...?"

"What..?"

"Live together...why can't we...?"

"Cause it's impossible.."

"Why..?"

"Yibo come on...stop being unreasonable for once and think of what you're really saying.."

"I am...Zhan gē...for you I will do anything...but please...please don't refuse me. I have lived to find you again all these years and now that I've found you, you don't want me...please ...Zhan gē...can't you love me..? Even if it's just a little, I can sustain our relationship with only that. I don't need much from you, just one thing... LIKE ME...please...just give us a chance....give me a chance to show you how much you really mean to me. Just let me love you the way I do and I promise I will not give you problems."

"Hah.. you're trouble yourself..."

"Zhan gē I'm serious..!"

"So am I..look..we live so far from each other and besides...you have work and so do I. How can we make that work..? I think it's better to just enjoy today and live to remember it because it will be the last day we ever do such a thing."

"What..what thing..?"

"Whatever we just did.."

"Which is..?"

"This...Yibo...you inside of me...that's what!"

"Yo-you can't even say it...do I really mean nothing to you that you can't even admit that you and I just had sex...? Are you saying it was a mistake..? I..I can't believe this...(sad chuckle) I ...I thought you liked it..I thought you enjoyed what we-. Ok ...let me get off of"

"Wait ..Yibo...it's nit what I meant...don't say that ok...I just don't know what to call it. It's not like I didn't want to say what it was, but I didn't know what you and I were doing...who we are to do that so..so...I did enjoy it...every second of it. I have never felt like that before, no one had ever treated me in such a way. You..you made me feel like I was the only person you will ever look at and I felt special. It felt good to have all those feelings and I'm glad I did this with you because I'm gonna remember this for the rest of my life. But...it's just that–"

"You...you enjoyed it..? You mean..you loved how I did it..?"

"That's not what I meant...how can I like how you did it...?"

"Then what did you mean Zhan gē...you are really confusing me..!"

"You were a beast..!!! That's what I meant.!"

"But you liked it...right..?"

"I...well..you-"

"Zhan gē..!!"

"Alright.... alright...yes...I loved it. I thought it was going to be very painful...(bewildered chuckle) but I guess when you do it with the one you like the–"

"WHAT..?"

"What what...?"

"You...zhan gē...you like me..?"

"Uhm...I never said that..."

"Of course you did... how can you deny it now..? It's written in black and white and there's no going back now..(exited)"

"Who wrote it down..?.where...? You are imagining things here"

"Nope..the Author has it down in black and white and there's no going back from it. Come on Zhan gē..."

"Then I guess your Author is crazy to write things I never said...look Yibo...things won't be as easy as you may think. If people even find out about what we are doing now then you and me...our careers are over. You know it too.."

"Let me worry about that.."

"What will you do...do you think you can take care of the gossip that will fly lie the bullet train on the internet..? Do you think your parents or my parents will let us have what we want...?how couod you even think you can solve everything Yibo.?"

"Zhan gē...do you really like me..?"

"I...(sigh) yes.."

"Good...then I don't need anything else. I will do everything to protect you, you don't have to worry about the media. And...about my parents...I already told you that they care about my happiness and nothing else, just worry about yours.."

"Oh my goodness...what have I said..? I think I just gave a monster a way to scare me. Oh no...!!"

"(Chuckle) his can I be a monster..? Unless if you're taking about something else...or are you..?"

"What are you tal–no..nooo..nooo Yibo..please ...I'm tired ok..? Please let's sleep...I can't survive if you do it again...let's sleep ok...? I'll even sleep here tonight ok..? Just don't do it again.. please..!"

Too late zhan gē, how can I control your words..?"

"You monster..!!! Get out of me right now...aahhh...Yibo I'm sore just let me rest please.!!"

Zhan was busy trying to explain to Yibo what he meant when he felt Yibo's monster grow inside of him. He knew it won't be good for him and as he started pleading to Yibo to have mercy on him..it was like he was adding fuel to the already flaming fire. He hadn't realised that he had said so many things that eventually made Yibo so happy that his monster of a member couldn't take it. First...he complimented Yibo for doing such a great job and did him good that he liked it, second...he confessed to Yibo that he liked him and last...he indirectly complimented his monster so...the monster decided it was being called and it rose up inside of Zhan.

What a shame that he didn't realise the things he was saying as he said them, even when trying to correct himself...he even sounded clearer to Yibo that he couldn't resist even when he tried. He did try to stay calm when Zhan confessed to him. He wouldn't be human if he didn't react to that..right guys...?? Well..as I was just authoring...
Yibo's happiness and excitement went all the way from his jumping heart and down to his groin as it stiffened and a rush of sensation woke up its constructor next door. With his member growing into a monster again...Zhan felt it and he knew things won't be good for him because Yibo's monster was growing while still inside of his now red hole.

Yibo's cum was dripping out of Zhan's hole and when he moved, he could feel it gliding against his member. He started of slowly as he knew he had just finished wrecking him about two minutes ago and the warmth he felt inside Zhan's hole was so unbelievable that he couldn't hold himself. The sounds he made were like that of an animal, a lion to be specific. He was growling and groaning at the same time that Zhan got so turned on by hearing them that he held on to Yibo's butt and squeezed it hard while he let out a long and loud moan that made Yibo worse.

The things they were both feeling were making them loose their control, Yibo started kissing Zhan's lips... sliding his hands over Zhan's thighs to  hold his butt while spreading it so he could get all of it and all in. He kept his slow pace while senselessly kissing Zhan, their tongues dancing with each other while their moans met in between their throats making the room so exotic that even the air got hot once again. Zhan...with his hands on Yibo's perfect butt, pulled it all the way towards him so that Yibo was all inside of him. He moved his hips and Yibo caught the meaning. Yibo held up Zhan's butt and pulled right where he could held it tighter and moved.

His pace went from slow to a little fast and by this time Zhan broke away from the kiss and looked at Yibo in the eyes. Zhan's eyes were getting blury but he could see Yibo's perfect nose and eyes which he liked so much. He let go of Yibo's butt and held Yibo's head so that they could both look at each other in the eyes. Yibo did as Zhan desired and he looked into Zhan's while thrusting at a little fast pace. He looked at him until Zhan felt as if Yibo was looking at his soul, it was exactly that. There was smithing about both their eyes that they liked so much that they didn't even understand why

Yibo looked so deep into those eyes that he felt a shiver run down from his spine, his while body had goosebumps that he trembled while his member grew again. This time...it was at a length that Zhan couldn't even measure or know, Yibo also couldn't. It was the first time he felt that feeling and the first time for his member to grow that long and hard. He groaned and his eyes rolled back and he started thrusting faster and deeper. Zhan was enjoying the feeling and he was also a mess but his eyes never left Yibo's , he didn't want to miss anything. He wanted to prove to himself if Yibo liked him or only fancied him, he had thought Yibo was a player and he knew the eyes do not lie.

He knew..as his mother had told him, that even if someone doesn't tell his much they feel about you...you should always look into their eyes and you will see it. She had said that the soul was the one which held the most sincere love and if you like into one's eyes ,if you look deep enough...you will be able to see if that person tells something that isn't what they're feeling. By that time...he trully understood what his mother meant. He saw all the expressions that Yibo made with his eyes both open and closed, and he knew...Yibo's really did love him. He didn't need to prove it any further because he had seen it, and he felt content.

Zhan hooked his arms around Yibo's shoulders and buried his head on Yibo's neck while he was bouncing up and down by the deep thrusts Yibo was making. His moans were different this time because he finally understood what his heart was feeling his mind. He accepted that he really liked Yibo and he stopped worrying about how they were going to make their relationship work if they were to trully give in to each other. Nothing mattered but Yibo and it was the same for Yibo as well. They melted into each other with their minds...bodies and souls, they let go of all their worries and let the moans and groans fill the air.

"Aaahhhhh!! Bodi...Bodi....it feels...it feels great...so good..!! Aaahhhhh..!!! I like it...it's so soo goood..!"

"Zhan ...aahhh..!!! Zhan gē...I...I love you..!!! I love you so much....I always have...since...aaaahhhhrgh..!!!"

"OH YES...!!! AAAAHHHH yes Bodi...Yibo ....just like that...hit it again....hit it Yibo...!!! Ahhhh..!!!"

Their words were swallowed by their pleasures, but they didn't want to forget them. They placed every word they said to each other at the back of their minds for later confirmation. They wanted to focus on their feelings and how good they felt while wrapped up against each other. Yibo's thrusts became monstrous and Zhan couldn't keep up with the pace as he felt so good with Yibo busy hitting his sweet spot until he came again on both their stomachs. Yibo was still thrusting and it didn't seem like he wanted to stop and Zhan didn't either. He buried his head on Zhan's nape and his confessions were never ending as he felt so good that he didn't know what to do with himself.

An hour later Yibo came and when he came...he felt so good that words couldn't describe that he didn't shout when reaching his peak. Deep but soft moans exited his throat and he plomped down on Zhan again. This time...he didn't stay for long because even before he caught his breath...came out of Zhan's dripping wet hole which was very much swollen and the cum leak made it look so inviting that Yibo grew again. But he didn't want to cause any damages to Zhan's hole and wreck it since they had work tomorrow, Zhan felt it too but only his eyes bulged out with no energy left to speak what he thought abiut Yibo's unending appetite for his sore swollen hole.

Yibo spansmed as he was gliding his monster out of Zhan's sweet hole and even though Zhan clampes on him...he just moaned and groaned and stopped for a second or two before continuing to disimpaled his monster out of Zhan. A 'plomp' sound was heard as it showed that Yibo was really big and Zhan's poor hole was just too tight and made Yibo go crazy. Yibo fell on the bed besides Zhan and tried to even his breath,  he laid to his side and held Zhan's face to face his and looked straight into his eyes and he said...

"Zhan gē...what I felt while inside of you...is nothing I ever felt before, and please trust me...I will never...ever...in my life...love another. That's my promise to you.!"

"Yibo... don't say that...you don't know what tomorrow will bring."

"I know..."

"What...?"

"I know I will never stop loving you, I mean it...I don't will never let you walk away from me even if you don't love me or like me anymore. I am way in too deep and nothing and no one would say or do anything to change the way I feel about you. I will take this chance as the blessing for all my previous sufferings. I will protect you every single moment of your life, I will do anything to make you smile for me and I will never let you regret ever liking me.!"

"Y-Yibo...I...there's something I need to tell you...!!"
(Nervous)

6604 word count...

Hi guys...sorry for late update...we just have electricity problem again in our area so it gets difficult to get a network connection or to charge my phone sometimes. So please bear with me alright..😘😘🥰🥰

Just don't forget to vote and comment
So please do...
Stay blessed 💞💞
Stay safe 🤗🤗
And always remember...
❤️❤️ I love you a GALAXY ❤️❤️

ENJOY READING!!!..

Thank you so much  for your support guys
🥲🥲❤️❤️🤗🤗😘😘🥰🥰😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 321 18
Paano kung mag ka gusto sa isang tulad mo ang COLD,GWAPO,MAYAMAN, at higit salahat MAY-ARI ng SCHOOL na pinapasukan mo? PAANO KUNG ISA ITONG GANGSTE...
68.4K 6.8K 57
Xiao Zhan thought he was a normal guy and lived his life happily and carefree like everyone else. One day, however, everything changed when his mothe...
404K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
57.1K 4.5K 94
Wang Yibo was born as a criminal slave and was rescued by the Third Prince. After years of painstaking efforts to put him on the throne, Wang Yibo be...