The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
73.Air

72.2

841 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

   "I can write. You say I will write, and I will help you realize it. I see that you still have a lot of ideas."

    "Well, if you really get to that point, let alone writing apps, I can sell sesame cakes Yes."

    "It's great to be able to go up and down."

    He continued typing on the calculator. After a while, Min Hui asked again: "Xin Qi, tell me the truth."

    "Listen."

    "Are you impulsive in the acquisition? Have you done sufficient research beforehand? How sure are you?"

    "I'm an investor, not a gambler, nor a speculator. Of course, the acquisition of a listed company requires fundamental research. If I don't have confidence in the earnings, I won't start at all     ."

    "They are all growing, so I am very optimistic. Of course, I also value the balance sheet, cash flow, ROE and profit quality."

   "That is to say, this matter has nothing to do with me, you have long been eyeing this area Fat."

    "I guess."

    "Am I just being self-indulgent?"

   " Yeah."

    "That sounds kind of hurtful!"

    "You asked me to tell the truth."

    "You can't say anything Does it sound good?"

    "You're running a fever, I don't need to tell you, you can dream..."

    She threw a pillow on him, and without raising his head, he reached out and put the pillow aside, smirked twice, and dropped it.

   Putting the ice pack on one side back on her forehead, he continued typing.

    In her imagination, a beautiful home is just like this.

    She was very relieved and soon fell asleep.

    It was early morning when she woke up again, and the sky outside the window was bright.

    She saw Xin Qi sleeping next to her, lying down with his clothes closed, with a blanket draped over her body.

    He was sound asleep, breathing evenly. Holding an ice pack in his hand, he took care of her for about a night.

    She touched his hand and then his chest, feeling a steady heartbeat. He turned over so that his face was facing her, his forehead against her cheek.

    She kissed him lightly, but seeing no response, she kissed him again.

    This time it took longer. His lips were soft, slightly dry, and a healthy red. 

   After she finished kissing his mouth, she went to kiss his face, kiss the tip of his nose...

   After walking for a long distance, she stepped back, only to find that his eyes were wide open, staring at him without blinking. Own.

    Her face flushed suddenly -

    "Turn your head away." He said with a straight face.

    She thought he was going to get angry, so she turned her head in fright and buried half of her face in the pillow.

    A hard thing was inserted into the ear, and then there was a "beep".

    "Thirty-seven degrees one."

    He looked at the ear thermometer and said calmly, "Your fever has subsided."

    ***

    Two weeks later.

    Morningstar stray dog ​​rescue base is located in a row of abandoned factories near the national highway in the western suburbs of Bin Cheng. It had just rained, and the ground was muddy and weeds were overgrown everywhere. 

   Xin Qi got out of the car and walked 500 meters to the base office.

    The door was half open, and a woman wearing sunglasses and jeans was talking in a low voice with two staff members in their thirties.

    Seeing him knocking on the door, she froze for a moment: "Mr. Xin Qi, Mr. Xin, what gust of wind brought you here? Already?"

    "Good morning, ma'am."

    This person is Zheng Yi Ting, Cheng Qi Rang's wife, and Xin Qi has met her several times, so she is an acquaintance. 

  The two shook hands, Zheng Yi Ting took off her sunglasses, looked at him, and asked, "How do you know I'm here?"

    "They said that you have set up a stray dog ​​rescue center outside the west city. I'll come and have a look."

    He said with a smile, "By the way, I brought a truckload of dog food, and the driver will move in later."

   "Thank you." Zheng Yi Ting smiled,
  " I'm going to have a look at the yard, together?"

    "Okay."

    The two of them strolled out, turned to the right, and there were kennels facing each other. There are stray dogs of different sizes and breeds living in it, and they look disheveled and scruffy. 

;When they saw someone coming, they ran around, barking and making a lot of noise.

    "Have you ever raised a dog?" Zheng Yi Ting asked.

    "There is a collie at home in New York. He is twelve years old and lives with my parents."

"Twelve years old ? That's my grandfather."

    "Yeah. It looks healthy now and eats well. It’s just slow and doesn’t like to move around.”

    After that, he took out his mobile phone, clicked on the photo album, and swipe to show her one by one, “Well, this is it, it loves to eat sawdust, so I dare not take it to the park "

    "It's great to grow old with the dog."

    Zheng Yi Ting sighed. She is very small, and she can be seen to be very good at taking care of herself. She has a round face that has undergone some kind of treatment, and it is so white and tender that it shines. 

   A Hermès crocodile-skin Kangkang bag was slung across her body, with a calm and composed demeanor.

    Sure enough, she was Zheng Lan's daughter. She had never seen anything since she was a child.

    "I have an office in Guan Chao, just opposite your building," she said, "Why do you come here to see me?"

    "Of course I want to visit you in Guan Chao, but in the current situation, I'm afraid it's not welcome .” Xin Qi said.

    Zheng Yi Ting paused, stopped, looked at him coldly, and didn't answer. 

   Turning around, she led him to a simple reception room with a table and four rattan chairs. She pointed to the chairs and said, "Please sit down. You must not be here to see these dogs, are you?"

    "I came to you because I think you are a caring person," Xin Qi smiled lightly, "I want to tell you that BBG's holdings in Guan Chao are mainly because they are optimistic about Guan Chao's future. It's a good financial investment."

    "Financial investment?"

    She snorted, "Don't play this game with me, Mr. Xin. You're an investor, and you're looking at our AAA credit rating of Guan Chao. If BBG can Holding shares, you can use Guan Chao’s financing channels to finance your investment projects and enjoy low interest rates, so that you can greatly reduce your own financing costs. Don’t tell me you haven’t made this calculation.”

    Finished At these words, she raised her face lightly, her eyes swept over Xin Qi's face, she settled down and observed his reaction. A member of staff walked in and poured them two cups of tea.

    "You misunderstood. BBG's credit is also top-notch. We invest in Guan Chao not to take advantage of or harm Guan Chao.

   On the contrary, it is for Guan Chao to develop in a better direction: with our participation, we can help Guan Chao Broaden the marketing system, improve corporate culture, and formulate rules and regulations to prohibit widespread sexual harassment and discrimination.

    Only in this way can more groups be united and work together to fight for the future of Guan Chao. Why can’t Guanchao’s stock price rise? Ma'am, don't you think this has something to do with your husband's disgraceful behavior all the time?"

    "Don't talk so much, it's just your public relations strategy!"

   Zheng Yi Ting sneered, "Mr. Xin, I hope you will accept it as soon as you see it.  My husband has been greatly angered, and he vows to destroy you completely, and he will never stop until he achieves his goal."

    Her voice was very low, but there was a taste of bluff.

    "I don't deny your husband's contribution to Guan Chao. He is indeed a good operator and a capable technical genius. But he is not a myth, and his decisions are not always correct. At the level of management companies, I am not inferior to him. You know your husband very well, but you probably don't know me. I have studied and watched the tide for a long time, and I am fully prepared for this acquisition. Your husband will not quit, and neither will I Hugh," Xin Qi smiled faintly, "Now I just want to ask you, Guan Chao was founded by your father, and he loved you so much during his lifetime that you have the largest personal shareholding in Guan Chao. Would you like to see your father's hard work Turned into a piece of scorched earth?"

    "Don't say it so high-sounding," Zheng  Yi Ting was unmoved, "It is rumored that the reason why you did this is just to express a sigh of relief for your woman."

    "This is also one of my purposes. I don't deny it."

   Xin Qi took a sip of tea, "It's no good for Cheng Qi Rang to bully others. It's even more wrong to bully my woman. Besides, he won't even let your dog go..."

   Zheng Yi Ting didn't realize it all of a sudden, thinking that she had heard it wrong : "What did you say?"

    "Your dog was killed by a black pitbull, right? Your husband was right next to him, and he didn't do anything to stop it. I think he must be really hate that dog?"

    Zheng Yi Ting was stunned, silent for a long time, and murmured, "He said he wasn't there at the time. Regarding Pluto's death, I haven't told anyone about these details. What do you think? You know it's a pitbull, and it's black?"

    Despite her efforts, her voice trembled a little.

    "Because he threatened Min Hui that if she didn't obey,  she would end up with that dog."

    She took a deep breath, her face gradually turned pale, and she didn't speak for a long time.

    "You are his wife, you don't want to believe it, I understand."

He slowly handed her another cup of tea.

    Zheng Yi Ting took a sip and remained silent.

    Xin Qi didn't speak, but leaned on the wicker chair, watching her silently.    

   After a while, Zheng Yi Ting asked: "What is your current shareholding ratio ? "

"management, and enterprise shares together, the shareholding ratio is 29.7%.”

    “If you want to hold a controlling stake, it’s still a lot worse.”

    “Not much, just 4% short of yours.”

    “Guan Chao was founded by my father. , I will not sell my shares."

    "I can give you a good price."

    "It's absolutely impossible," she shook her head firmly, and after a while, she added, "But I can transfer the voting right to you."

    Xin Qi's eyes lit up: "What's the condition?"

    She was silent for a few seconds, and said: "My dad has always wanted me to take over the management of Guan Chao, so he specially sent me abroad to study management for a few years, but I am not interested in this line of business. It is unlikely that my dad will see me.

  After inheriting the family business, he handed over everything to Cheng Qi Rang, and even asked me to marry him, because my father only believed in family members when it comes to doing business."

   ,Xin Qi listened silently, without answering.

    "It's the same for me. Only if we are a family, I will give you the right to vote with confidence."

    Her hint was obvious, and Xin Qi immediately shook his  head when he heard it: "No."

   Zheng Yi Ting frowned: "Why?

    " I won't marry you for 4% of the voting rights, even if it's just a formality."

    "Why not?"

    "Madam, if I can't be trusted, you can't tie me with marriage."

    She looked at him, she was silent for a long time, and finally said quietly: "I thought you would at least think about it."

    "Not thinking about it, Absolutely no." His tone was firm.

    She smiled mysteriously: "What I said just now was just a test."

    He was slightly taken aback.

    "Congratulations, you passed."

    He looked at her, calmly: "Then your real condition is--"

    "You promise to tell Cheng Qi Rang to leave after you take the stage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 152K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
124K 2.4K 30
Casima Sallow is one of the few Pureblood decedent's thats not interrelated. She's known Fred and George Weasley ever since their first train ride t...
3.6K 317 14
The world is now VirtUal, but it's a lot more dangerous than U think... Hanni will soon find out. (Newjeans AU)
67.3K 1.9K 23
in which Daniel feels little and needs Corbyn to take care of him🧸💕 started 7/12/2020