The Good Life

By MzTexas95

Kelly has everything in life she could ever ask for, but one night her life all changes when she comes across... More

The Good Life
The Family
The Alley
Urges to Boundaries
Collabo
Confessions
Sister
Studio (picture of nose ring)
Leah (Kyle's Sister
Field Day & Gay Support
Long Ass Day
Three Days Later
The Apology
Charity Visit
The Return of Red
Power and Red's Mate
Meet the Parents
The Mees Kratige in Action
A Whole Lotta Work
The Fight
Meeting the New Talent
Prelude
The Actual Song
Overstressed
The Wedding

Kyle (Picture of Red & Kelly transformation)

1.5K 16 4
By MzTexas95

“Kelly Spacey is currently in the hospital after a vampire took too much of her blood, that she offered freely. There were no eyewitness, except her dragon, who recalls that she offered the blood to the vampire who was about to die. No news has come about her recovery, but Leo, the prince of vampires, will take a visit to the hospital to see Kelly,” the news reporter stated with a concerned expression.

“Wow, that Kelly girl is phenomenal and at such a young age, too. I read that she has a vampire sister, so she probably thought that it wouldn’t be as bad because she feeds her sister,” the other reporter stated.

“Yeah, I mean to help some vampire that you just see on the street bleeding, is beyond me especially for a human. I mean being a vampire; I would want any creature, except a wizard, to stay from me.” The first reporter mentioned.

“Well let’s hope that she feels better by the time that she gets out,” the man said moving on to other news. Trisha turned the TV off and placed the remote on the side table by Kelly.

“Well that wasn’t as bad as I thought,” Kelly said smiling.

“Yeah it wasn’t, but I’m very upset with you Kelly. I could have been killed just feeding him like that, and besides we don’t even know where he is,” Trisha said standing over Kelly scowling at her.

“Your mother’s right, you should have waited for me like I told you to do, but no, you didn’t listen. Now look where you are,” Red said jumping on top of the bed.

“I’m sorry, but he was really hurt ma, and Yazmine has done worse than this. Plus Red you were right there to protect me if anything really bad happened. Besides it’s my own fault because I didn’t eat all day, so to make it up to you ma Imma take you to  that spa you’ve been wanting to go to. Red I’ll even take you to the play pin for dragons, and you can stay overnight,” Kelly said with a smile. She always knew that she had to keep everyone else calm especially when they were worried about her. She didn’t like to see people stressed about her, and she was getting all types of weird stares from her mother.

“I’ll pass on the play pin, they get boring because all the dragonesses beat me up,” Red complained curling up into a ball to go to sleep.

“Yeah and I already went to the spa, so nice try, but I’ll let it go. Besides I have a meeting in 30 minutes, and you can leave anytime. Take the car this time, Red was up all night,” Trisha said kissing Kelly on the forehead and leaving, but walked back in. “When you leave go see Leo, you have to talk to him about the vampire, then you’ll have a press conference.”

"But the news said Leo was coming over," Kelly said getting out of the bed. Her mother gave her a face simply to show her that the News never got all the detail correct.

“Alright thanks ma,” Kelly said getting out of the bed. Besides inventing weapons, her mother was her manager. Kelly mostly kept up with everything herself, but since she was only sixteen, her mother had to deal with the surface things, and her mother had an assistant that helped her as well. She went into the bathroom where she could shower and change into her clothes that her mother brought her. It was a green dress and grey tights with grey coach shoes.She let her braids fall down her back because they were slightly wet still. She walked out grabbing her bag and picking up Red his tail wrapped around her forearm and he nestled into her arms perfectly. Her driver was signing her out when she walked to the door.

            Leo’s house was not a house but a castle. It was probably four stories high, and had a tower in the back. It housed all his servants, and his parents and himself. So they basically had extra room for about half the state. When Kelly approached the door, she was greeted by their butler.

“Hello Ms. Spacey,” the Butler said with a grin. He walked toward the stares with his tuxedo tail flying in the air behind him. “Ms. Spacey is here.”

“Thank you,” Leo said zooming down the steps with Becca in his arms.

“Oh thank goodness your alright,” Becca said giving Kelly and bear hug and swirling around in a circle.

“It wasn’t that bad, I wish people wouldn’t stress out about these things,” Kelly said smiling.

“Yeah it was and we’re going to get to the bottom of this,” Leo said.

“Aww you’re trying to impress Becca by helping me out,” Kelly said smiling.

“No,” Leo started but stopped as his cheeks got red.

“Anyway this is what happened,” Kelly started.

“Wait let’s go sit down,” Becca said smiling and dragging Leo into the lounge area. There was a grand fireplace with large red and orange flames. There was a large white bear carpet with the head and legs attached in the middle of the floor under and large 40” flat screen TV.  There was a long black leather couch and two lazy boys opposite the couch. Kelly took a seat on the lazy boy and Leo brought Becca to the couch with him.

“Okay so I was in the alley, you know the one I go to, to think. Well after going there I heard the vampire there, and he got beat up by these three werewolf chicks who took his money. Basically as I was trying to help him he drank a lot of blood, and I only passed out because I didn’t eat all day. And no I have no idea what he looks like,” Kelly explained nonchalantly.

“Well looks like we have to speak to Benny about this,” Leo said pulling his phone out of his pocket and texting Benny.

Then the Butler came into the room with drinks for everyone, he got Kelly a sprite and Becca and Leo blood. Seconds later Benny walked in with Tiffany, Tiffany ran over to Kelly swooping her up into a bear hug.

“Oh God Tiff, put me down,” Kelly managed to say from Tiffany's death grip around her body.

“Are you okay I heard on the news you were sucked dry,” Tiffany said inspecting her body.

“Seriously, Tiffany I’m right here, I’m perfectly fine,” Kelly said sitting back down. “Any way how’d you get here so quick?”

“We were coming here anyway, so when you sent us the text we were right around the block,” Benny said dragging Tiffany onto the other lazy boy on the other side of the couch.

“So Kelly do you want to press any charges?” Leo asked.

“No, it wasn’t like he did it on purpose, so I’m cool,” Kelly said frowning slightly at the end.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.

“I didn’t get his name,” Kelly confessed looking a little sad.

“So you let so a vampire drink from you without a name?” Benny asked shaking his head laughing.

“Oh come on Benny you know how Kelly is always ready to help someone,” Becca chimed in.

“Alright, let’s go Kelly we have press conference, in the conference hall then you can go home and rest,” Leo said getting up along with Becca as they all walked to the conference hall. Kelly was at the back watching as the two couples before her held hands. Kelly wasn’t one for the relationships apparently seeing that none of hers worked out very well, but she wouldn’t dwell on it. As they walked in the camera’s were flashing and calling out to jumping out of their seats. Leo walked over to Benny to tell him of how the vampire was attacked by werewolves before he got to the podium to speak. Leo put his hands up making all the people sit down so he could talk and address them.

“Okay, so as we all know, Ms. Spacey was drained, in lack of a better term, from a vampire. We have not located him, and Ms. Spacey will not be pressing charges seeing that it was a voluntary feeding, and only an accident. Also that she didn’t feel it was an assault.” Leo said. “Questions?” Four hands were raised as the other reporters were taking down notes from what Leo said.

“Yes you in the back,” Leo said pointing to the male reporter in the back.

“Yes, why was Ms. Spacey volunteering her blood to this vampire?” The reporter objectively asked.

“Well the vampire had a violent encounter with some werewolves leading him to be severly injuered Kelly, being the kind person she is, helped him by giving him her blood,” Leo responded seeming to answer and satisfy the press entirely. Then spontaneously a reporter ran in the room with a look of shock on his face, “The vampire that drained Kelly is about to jump off of a cliff!” he shouted.

“What, where?” Kelly asked approaching the man rapidly.

“At the end of the sea by the great cliffs of Lou,” the reporter responded. Kelly started running out of the door, and went to her car. Red was blowing bits of fire at his nails when Kelly opened the door.

“Kelly you won’t get there in time, and besides what’s the point?” Leo asked walking outside behind him.

“Because Leo I promised him to show him that he has something to live for.,” Kelly said.

“Oh come on Kelly, are we really going to help this guy?” Red asked aggravated and rolling around in the backseat chair.

“Yes, now explode so we can go help him,” Kelly said. Red put on an evil smile, and then grew making the car explode.

“Why did you do that,” Kelly asked exasperated waving her hands in the air.

“Pay back,” Red said leaning down for her to jump on his back.

“Fine,” Kelly said jumping on the saddle.

“You’ll never get there in time,” the reporter who announced the news said.

“My dragon is the fastest there is, watch me save him,” Kelly said as Red crunched down to fly. As they were in the clear sky, Red flew near the sea of Lou.

“Do you have a scent of him?” Kelly asked.

“Unfortunately,” Red muttered diving down in the air on the ground, a few feet in front of them was the vampire.

“Do you think the others will be coming any time soon?” Kelly asked Red mentally.

“No, I made sure we were here early, so you have about 15 minutes to reason with him,” Red said sitting off to the side. Kelly approached the man taking slow and cautious steps when the wind blew. His body seemed to perk up as he smelt the air.

“Hello Kelly,” The man said standing up straight.

“How’d you know my name?” Kelly asked confused still approaching the man to where she was standing by him.

“Who doesn’t know the great Kelly Spacey: singer, dancer, producer, choreographer, and Switzerland,” the man said with a smile. “and my la tua cantante.” He muttered at the end.

“What was that?” Kelly asked scrunching her face up.

“La tua cantante, it means singer,” the man said. Red growled under his breath getting upset with him.

“Red,” Kelly scolded him.

“Don’t call her that,” Red said glaring at the man.

“I’m sorry about Red, he’s overprotective,” Kelly said.

“Yeah I can understand why,” the man said with a weak smile putting his head down.

“What’s your name?” Kelly asked.

“Kyle,” the man responded in a whisper.

“Well Kyle it’s nice to meet you I’m Kelly,” Kelly said playfully putting her hand out for him to shake it.

“Hello,” Kyle responded with a weak smile. Kelly was taken aback by how his white teeth shone in the sky and his eyes light up as he smiled. Red yelled in her mind, causing her to clench her head.

“Ouch what?” Kelly yelled in Red’s direction. Anytime Red would yell, mentally, at Kelly it would cause her headaches. At one point she gotten immune to it, but this was louder than usual.

“I was yelling for you, they’re coming do you want to leave?” Red asked.

“Umm, Kyle do you want to deal with the press?” Kelly asked Kyle skeptically.

“Umm I don’t know are they as bad as they are on TV?” Kyle asked with a smile.

“Not as bad as me,” Red chirped in.

“To answer your question, yes,” Kelly said shaking her head at Red.

“Umm well we can…” Kyle started but he was cut off by flashing cameras and a loud chatter from a crowd. Red spanned his wings in front of the crowd and scooped Kelly up onto his back, and grabbed Kyle with his foot flying off.

“Red let him get on your back,” Kelly scolded Red.

“No, you’re lucky I picked him up at all,” Red said.

“Sorry about Red he gets like this at times, But he’ll warm up to you,” Kelly said leaning over and smiling at Kyle.

“No problem, so where are we going?” Kyle asked.

“My house,” Kelly.

“Which one?” Red asked mentally.

“The one in New York,” Kyle replied to Kyle and Red.

            When they finally landed into the roof of the house quietly clearing the roof of the leaves, Red threw Kyle on the roof and landed with a smirk on his face. Kelly shook her head and jumped off Red’s back as he shrunk. He jumped up on Kelly’s shoulder as she helped Kyle up. As he stood up, his eyes wondered over her body, especially her arm where the muscle tensed.

She backed away from him and over to the edge of the roof, she turned around and smiled before jumping off the roof.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle’s POV

She jumped off of the roof! Of her own house! I ran over to the edge to see if Red had saved her like he should have. Unfortunately I was attacked by a large body knocking me back a few inches. I heard a laugh and a thud, “Come on jump with me,” I heard Kelly say giggling. I looked over the edge of the one story house, to see a large trampoline covering the entire backyard. I smiled to see how childish this was, but went back a few feet and threw myself off of the roof doing a flip in the air.

“Wow, that’s cool,” Kelly complimented me with a grin jumping in the air and landing on her back spinning horizontally in the air.

“Not to bad yourself,” I said making myself jump less almost coming to a stop. Red grew a little and held onto her shoulders flying her down to the trampoline.

“Alright, I’m hungry,” Kelly said patting Red as he shrunk standing on Kelly’s shoulder.

“Okay, are we going out to eat, or what?” I asked.

“Well we can eat here, and then we can go to this super great place that I know of,” Kelly said smiling and walking over to a door at the side of her house. I followed behind her to the house, but I heard a low growl. I looked down to see Red growling at me with his eyes glowing yellow.

“Red let him in,” Kelly yelled from the kitchen. He didn’t move, but then I heard shacking. Red seemed to change his mood entirely and ran to the kitchen happily.

“Come on boy, come on,” Kelly said rattling a bottle in front of him and scratching his belly. “Does the big dragon want the food, does he?”

“Yes,” Red said smiling and curling around on the floor. Kelly opened the bottle and dropped the food into Red’s mouth.

“Aww that is so adorable,” I said laughing at the two. Red turned around too quickly and started to growl, but the growl turned into him chocking.

“Oh God, Red come on breathe, baby, breathe,” Kelly said as he began rolling around on the floor. He started turning into a reddish color and blowing fire. That’s when I knew it was serious, so I walked over to the dragon and knocked on his chest with my elbow, he blew out a great ball of fire that disappeared in the air. He rolled over, but Kelly pulled him into her arms, he wrapped his tell around her and went into another room. I heard water splashing and it dripping. I knocked on the door to see what was going on.

“Give us a minute,” Kelly said gently. When I looked over the room everything looked intact, so she must have gotten fire proof walls, smart girl. But when I remember it, Kelly wasn’t panicking at all, matter of fact now that I remember it she was holding her neck.

I read somewhere that the dragon and its true rider had a connection that was deep, so maybe she would be the true dragon rider and they would both…

“You can come in now,” Kelly said from inside of the room. I walked over to the door, and opened to see that there was a large pool of water with two columns at the corners of the room. With dragon at the top of the columns, and there was water all over except for above the steps. When I looked in the center of the pool to see a beautiful woman holding a dragon, and I didn’t realize where I was any longer. There was a caramel skinned woman with a dragon tattoo across her arm and a ring with two spirals around her arm. She was wearing light blue dress that revealed her back. Her black hair flowed down her back and on top of her hair was a crown like brown hat that twirled around the top of her head. She had pointed ears and in front of her ear was her head curled in a circle, off of her ear was a blue circled jewel. And at the front of her a blue jewel hung from her crown, with arched eyebrows. She had high cheekbones that cast a dark shadow across her check. In her hands was a blue dragon with water dripping off of his coils. He wrapped his long tail across her forearm and his arms perched above her hands. They were only an inch as if they were having a private conversation.(picture is provided) It was so surreal that I had to leave closing the door quietly behind me. I went to lay on the couch thinking about Kelly. She was a very beautiful girl; I wonder how she would feel if she knew I was twenty, well 2,000 yrs old. I closed my eyes and smelled the scents of the room in, it smelly like apples and cinnamon. Behind that I smelt Kelly’s blood: it was sweet and weighing my nose down, I felt hungry as my eyes started to turn black, then I felt hot breathe on my face and I couldn’t control what happened next as the predator took over me. The next thing I knew I was pulling Kelly by the back of her head to kiss her harder, she obviously didn’t seem to have a problem with that because she pushed me back on the couch sitting on top of my lap. I sat up with her holding her in my arms and kissing her roughly. Next thing I knew she was across the room with Red’s tail across her stomach, and his claw on my chest pinning me on the couch. I realized that they both were back to normal; Kelly was back to her dark chocolate skin and braids, while Red had his black coils and yellow eyes.

“Don’t ever touch her again,” Red yelled. “And for you,” he said spinning to look at Kelly. He calmed down slightly and shrunk so that he was her height, he nuzzled his face into her neck. Kelly closed her eyes and nodded, I, of course, had no idea what was going on, but Kelly got out of a daze and came over to me. She sat down on the couch next to me a respectable distance away from me and smiled as Red pounced on her shoulder, then she turned to smile at me, she had pearly white teeth in contrast to her dark shim lighting up her face that seemed to make her more beautiful. Something about her smile seemed off, but I didn’t look long enough to recognize it.

“Sorry about that,” I apologized taking her hand, Red growled and I started to pull my hand away, but Kelly grabbed my hand.

“Alright look we are going to have some guidelines to this umm relationship we have,” Kelly stated trying to find the right word to say, she was cute when she twitched her lip up to the side almost looking like a smirk.

“I know I’m really sorry for kissing you, but your scent is powerful,” I admitted.

“That explains why you wouldn’t let go of me in the alley way,” Kelly said smiling.

“Yeah sorry about that too,” I said putting my head down not trying to look at her face for the possibility that she would be angry. She pulled my chin up so that I could look at her.

“Now that you have apologized we can leave the past in the past and start our friendship,” Kelly said with a bright true smile. “But first we eat.” She got off the couch walking toward to the kitchen I followed her to the kitchen watching her sort through the refrigerator. She bent over poking her butt out, it was like bam when I looked at it. Wow that was a nice ass, it wasn’t all that big, but it wasn’t all that small. It had the right amount of curve and meat to it that made it stand up and bounce.

“Okay so we have blood, chicken, steak, cereals, and a variety of other stuff,” Kelly said rearranging things in the refrigerator, I walked closely behind her almost touching her ass, but resisted. She turned around standing up straight her eyes coming into contact with my chin, I hear a growl knowing it was from Red I moved back from her and sat at the table.

“I’ll just take the blood,” I said huffing, because the dragon interrupted yet another kiss.

“Hot or cold,” She asked me walking toward the microwave.

“How would you describe yourself?” I asked flirtatiously smiling at her.

“Cold you have it,” she replied placing it on the table next to me.

“No baby-girl, hot, extremely,” I said getting up and heading toward the microwave. She leaned against the counter putting a hot pocket in the microwave next to my blood and sat at the table.

“Red you can go home and check on Tigger, and I’ll tell my parents that I’m here now,” Kelly said smiling at Red, she pulled her phone out and started texting her parents telling her that she was at the New York house with Kyle and would be home tomorrow. They didn’t seem to argue with her or she just put the phone away making her seemed relaxed. Red snuggled up to her neck then jumped out of the door flying off into the sky. She turned to me and smiled, “Finally alone.”

“Finally,” I muttered to low for her to hear.

“I heard that,” She replied smiling, “So tell me about yourself.”

“Well my name is Kyle Weathers, my father is a part of the vampire council, and I’m going to take his position when he steps down, so when Leo steps up as king. I like playing basketball, it’s pretty fun, I have a sister who has a line at Nordstrom, and I have a brother who is in high school right now, freshman,” I said nonchalantly as if it were nothing.

“Wow you’re so boring, come on man even you weren’t interested in what you said,” Kelly said reading right through me. I laughed a genuine laugh that I haven’t had in years since my mother passed.

“Alright, basketball is the only thing I’ve loved to do since my mom has died, and I’ve never really had any real friends,” I told her honestly.

“Aww I’m sorry to hear about your mom, but she’s in a better place,” She said reassuringly patting my hand. I pulled her hand up to mine to sniff hear wrist as I sniffed her scent in, it was so delicious, and I kissed her wrist and she began to try to pull away, but I wasn’t done her scent was so intoxicating it made my mouth water. Then the microwave beeped taking me out of my dazed state, “Sorry.” I apologized. She smiled and got up getting the food from the microwave and tried to pull a cup from the top shelf, she reached, but unsuccessfully grasped on air. I chuckled and got up putting my hands above her waist and pulling her so she could get the cup. She gasped at my touch but acted as though it were normal. I couldn’t help but recognize how perfect her body fit in my hands. I put her back down on her feet, and walked to sit on the chair closer to her. She poured the blood into the cup and put the hot pocket on a plate, she slid the cup over to me before sitting down to begin to eat the food.

“That seems natural to you,” I said complimenting her.

“It is I do it for my sister all the time, and I even let her feed on me, and Becca and Leo,” she responded without a care.

“Wow I’m shocked you still have blood left,” I responded shivering thinking of the time I almost killed her in the alleyway.

“Ha, maybe it’s because I have a good heart,” she said rolling her eyes.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I asked confused with her whole façade.

“I just do what people need me to do all the time, I help people out to make sure their happy,” Kelly said getting up to get something to drink bending over showing her ass to me again. Ugh, this is gonna be hard to just think about her and not being in bed with her.

“Well you do have a good heart, but I could tell from your aurora,” I said remembering her when she helped me several times over these two days.

“Thanks,” she said smiling that beautiful smile showing off her bright white teeth, then sunk her teeth into the hot pocket. Abruptly she spit the food back onto the plate pushing herself away from the table waving her hands at her mouth.

“Oh God, what happened,” I asked panicking standing up.

“I burnt my tongue,” She said laughing. I walked over to her giving her a nice smile, and when she looked at me her face went into somewhat shock as she saw me approach her. My fangs descended from my teeth and I held onto her hips and backed her into the counter holding tightly onto her hips.

“What are you doing?” Kelly asked confused with me and what I was doing, and to be perfectly honest I didn’t know what I was doing either. I only looked into her pretty brown eyes and the animal guided me toward her.

“Just trust me,” I said huffing out in a husky voice. I sank my teeth into my lower lip and brought my face closer to hers looking at her with lustful eyes.

“Drink,” I commanded.

“Why?” Kelly asked sniffing and approaching my life as if she were drawn to my lip.

“To help your lip,” I said. She put my hands on top of mines so I could loosen the grip, and I did, then she took a step closer to me and licked my lip. Before I knew it she ducked from under me and was standing behind me, “It’s all better,” She said smiling showing me her lip. What. The. Fuck. This chick just blew me off, my royal blood, and she blew it off like it was nothing, and to top it all off she had me dazed. I licked my lip and sat back down chugging the blood.

“There’s more to you than I expected,” I said taking this information in.

“You have no idea,” she replied spinning the chair around so that she can sit it down on the back of the chair. She smiled at me as if she had something planned, it was slightly intimidating.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked extremely confused.

“Oh no reason,” She said pulling out a remote of some sort and pushing a button as all of the windows were covered. “I am now holding you hostage for the rest of the night meaning that you must stay here and endure my harsh and cruel torture,” she said smiling.

“God forbid this terrible human girl, just destroy me,” I said putting my cup in the sink. She sat finishing her hot pocket in a few minutes still trying to let it cool down and burning herself in the process. I didn’t understand why she just didn’t put it in the freezer for a minute that would have instantly cooled it, but hey she wanted to eat it hot.

“So you wanna tell me what happened with you and Red earlier in the pool?” I asked while she was washing the dishes. I walked over to her while she washed and rinsed the plates and began to dry them but she stopped me.

“No, no, no, no Mr. Weathers. In my house we let it sit in the rack and dry,” She said pulling the cloth out of my towel and putting it over my shoulder.

“Oh, my bad I didn’t know. Why you didn’t just buy a dishwasher is a mystery, or a maid,” I said astonished.

“Because I prefer it this way, I mean sometimes I call a maid to help, but most of the time I do it myself,” she said shrugging and handing me a few utensils as I dried them and put them in the rack.

“Wow that’s , um, relaxing,” I said confused as she tipped the tub of water over into the sink and pulling the drain so that the water could drain quicker. She seemed to move habitually, as if this were everyday. “Don’t most rich kids just get maids, or dishwashers.”

“I’m not most rich kids,” Kelly said looking like she was offended.

“Sorry, I’m just trying to figure you out,” I said.

“Oh, that’s easy. I’m an old soul, I live like I did before I was rich working without a mad, studying hard, all that good stuff,” she said it all as if she was just going through the motions. This girl seemed to live a normal life, or she probably had no life.

“Well what was up with you and Red, you never answered,” I asked her again.

“Well shawty, it’s this thing that happens between us. We’re bonded, I’m his true rider,” she said with a true smile, and her eyes did a sort of sparkle to them as she said this.

“So you two feel each other’s emotions?” I asked really trying to find out the meaning to all this.

“Well yeah, that’s why I couldn’t help him when he was chocking because I was chocking too,” her eyes sparked with agony.

“Well, so that’s why you changed, because your bond with him?”

“No we changed because of the mood and the emotions,” she said looking for the right words to say. “It’s like when you drink from a human, and your eyes dilate. Well when we have a strong surge of emotions like coming close to death or life then we both change so that we become stronger and live.”

“Oh so you become that all the time?” I asked looking at her as she stood against the counter.

“I think so, but enough of the boring stuff let’s watch a movie,” she said grabbing my hand and leading me into the movie theatre room all the way in the back on her house.

“Now are you prepared to watch the best movie of all time?” she asked me.

“And what would that be?” I asked her thinking she’d put Twilight or some shit like that in.

“The Exorcist,” She replied pushing play on the movie while the opening credits came on.

“Well that’s a shock, you’re a little different,” I said noticing that again.

“Not really, a bunch of girls are like that,” she said making herself seem like any other girl. She really wasn’t trying to stand out in the crowd like she should have which was kind of weird for me because I wanted her to see how she stood outside of a crowd.

“Okay so seeing that your atypical, I’m guessing you’re not trying to find love like any other girl?” I asked hopeful if she really was then this would make my life much more easy.

“Nope I just kinda…” She started.

“Got out of a bad relationship,” I said this was really going to kill me, because some asshole broke her heart, and why the HELL do I care so much if he did?

“You could say that, but I prefer to say I have to get my priorities straight,” She said passing me a bag of popcorn and Swedish fish.

“How can you tell I like Swedish fish?” I asked shocked.

“I don’t know because you’re a vampire so you like red like blood, and you have the lips of a fish,” she said smiling joyfully at me.

“Wow you’re really different,” I said smiling.

“Oh sorry if  I offended you,” she said hitting her head, “I meant it in a good way, I like boys with fish lips or big lips.”

“I like girls with nice booties,” I replied wiggling my eyebrows.

“I bet you do, too bad she’s not here,” Kelly said jumping over a chair and sitting down, she patted the chair beside her for em to sit next to her and she began chewing on candy.

“So, how long does this show me what to live for thing goes on?” I asked trying to keep a conversation going.

“Until I have decided you won’t try to commit suicide,” she said pushing play.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is literally my first time doing a characers POV for any story, and it's a boy. So i hope it doesn't repel any1 from my story. I will upload eventually when i can.

COMMENT POR FAVOR :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.7K 23
Arielle is ignoring Elena and could care less about her since she left town, but what happens when her sister becomes a vampire , even better , sired...
1.1M 51.7K 45
▃▃▃ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUEL▃▃▃ Completed 2019.
1M 26.7K 28
Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert changes her life forever as she finds herself...
1.5K 4 27
Through odd dreams, Diana is being told she is the heiress to the Earth. She's confused with her life as problems and questions revolve her.