The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

71.1-Salted Fish

647 5 0
By PhyuPwint8

     For 15 consecutive days, Min Hui got up early and returned late. Apart from going to work, she went to Tianying Mountain for training.

  Han Yi accompanied her all the way, hand in hand, and taught carefully. She would run into Xin Qi at the base occasionally, sometimes by himself, sometimes with Su Quan, not many times. 

  Whenever they meet each other, Han Yi will invite everyone to have a meal together, and Xin Qi will take her with him on the way home.

    As for the acquisition, because Xin Qi kept his mouth shut, Min Hui didn't ask any more questions after hitting a wall a few times.

    News is emerging one after another, opinions in the industry are different, some are good, and more are bad. It is generally believed that with the scale and strength of Guan Chao, it is not easy for BBG to swallow it in a short period of time, and it must be a fierce battle.

    Min Hui was so anxious that besides watching the financial news every day, she pestered Cao Mu to ask questions.

    The data shows that the acquisition is still in progress.

    BBG and Yuan Mao Group continued to buy Guan Chao stocks in the form of income swaps and the secondary market.

   After the combined shareholding ratio reached 10%, they raised their cards for the second time.

    Inside Guan Chao, the executives held meetings every day in order to deal with emergencies, but they did not take any major actions, let alone counterattack obviously. 

   Because Min Hui was already going through the resignation process, she was relatively free, spending every day fixing bugs in the office, until she officially left Guan Chao, and Cheng Qi Rang never came to see her.

    She thought that the last half month of watching the tide would be miserable, and Cheng Qi Rang would definitely come to find trouble, but she didn't expect him to stand still, and he didn't even come to the meeting of the R&D department.

    "Maybe it's because of your brother's report," Cao Mu speculated, "he needs to avoid suspicion. It's easy to lose your tongue if he seeks revenge from you at this time. Besides, he should be too busy now, and it's too late to try to trick you."

" I have already resigned."

    To Min Hui's surprise, Cheng Qi Rang did not go to her, but went to Xin Qi directly.

    Just when the acquisition was in full swing, Cheng Qi asked Xin Qi to go to a resort in the west of Bin Cheng to soak in a hot spring, euphemistically called "Meeting Frankly".

    The pool is behind a huge rock, built into a circle with pebbles, surrounded by trees and densely shaded.

    The warm spring water emits white steam in the cold autumn. From a distance, one might think that there is some kind of monster swallowing clouds and mist lying in the forest.

    The two sat face to face and chatted about anecdotes in the industry for a while. Cheng Qi Rang smiled and said, "Ethan, so shy? You don't take off your shirt even after taking a bath."

    "Afraid of the cold."

    Xin Qi pointed to his nose, "Allergic rhinitis."

    "I've always wanted to ask you," Cheng Qi Rang said, "How many years have you been in China?"

     The atmosphere that people try to create to conceal their mutual hostility: a dry politeness and a feigned casualness.

    "It's not easy to calculate," Xin Qi smiled lightly, "I was born in China."

    Cheng Qi Rang glanced at him, but didn't ask further. Xin Qi's expression was difficult to read, and he couldn't see his inner attitude at all.

    "I've investigated BBG and the performance of the Asia-Pacific division."

    Cheng Qi Rang sniffled, "You've done a good job, and you're lucky. You've earned a lot in the past few years, and you're considered a seasoned negotiator."

    "Thank you."

    "But your brother's luck is not as good as yours. For example, the 'Orca No. 3' he participated in the investment..."

    Xin Qi paused, but did not answer.

    "I heard that this drilling platform had the largest drilling rig in the world at that time? The maximum drilling depth was more than 7,000 meters. It is a pity that it encountered a category 15 hurricane in less than two years of operation and sank. Not only did it sink, but also a large-scale The crude oil spill. The local government wants fines, and the Animal Foundation wants environmental remediation...

   Your brother’s shortfall of billions of dollars has not been filled yet? BBG’s shareholders will let you spend so much money to buy viewing Guan Chao?"

    Xin Qi raised his eyebrows disapprovingly: "There is money to be made, why not do it?"

    "So, it's just financial investment? It's not that simple, is it?"

    Xin Qi smiled lightly and said nothing.

    "Your operating strategy is nothing more than obtaining equity through leveraged mergers and acquisitions, and then mortgaging the equity to obtain funds," Cheng Qi Rang looked at Lin Shao in the distance, "You didn't do this once or twice. You did it in North America and Southeast Asia. "

   "Yes. I made a rough estimate. This time your leverage factor is at least 20 times. With such a high cost of financing, what do you do with the business you are running? Don’t you need money turnover? The fish sees the food but not the hook. People see benefits but don’t see harm—so much money comes in to buy tide watching, and then what? There is a floating profit on the account, and you can’t sell it if you want to. Stop it."

    "Are you telling me how to do business?"

    "No. I know you don't have the courage. Your business has only been in China for a few years, but you rely on a Su Zhong He. But how much do you know about this man? You want to use his strength to fight against him, but he is notoriously cunning and slippery. You can count on him, but he may not be reliable. "

   He said word by word, "Fight with me, do you have enough ammunition?"

    "Eating salty fish makes you thirsty."

    Xin Qi said, "I'm not in a hurry. I invest in tide watching because I'm optimistic about watching tide."

    "Come on, Ethan, tell the truth. Short-term positions, profit selling-is this your purpose?"

    "You say yes."

    "Or you want to participate in the operation and management of Guan Chao. How to operate? How to manage ? Do you understand?"

    "I don't understand, someone understands."

    "It seems that you really don't plan to stop?"

    "Stop? What are you kidding? Do you think I'm just playing?"

     Xin Qi said, "Since you are so If you want to know, then let me tell you. Our shareholding in Guan Chao is about to reach 15%, and we will raise our cards for the third time tomorrow.

    By then, BBG will be your largest shareholder."

   Cheng Qi Rang's eyes fixed on Xin Qi's face shrank suddenly.

    "I will submit an application to the board of directors to convene an extraordinary general meeting and submit a proposal to remove current management members."

    "Ha."

    Cheng Qi Rang smiled, "After all, you want to drive me away?"

    "That's right."

    "Because of Min Hui?"

    "Is it difficult to understand?"

    "I really don't understand."

    Cheng Qi Rang shook his head, "One Women, it’s just a trivial matter, why involve a large group of people and a large sum of money to play with you? After all, you are also in the business world. This approach is too ridiculous, and I can’t agree with it."

    " It's a small thing." Xin Qi looked at him coldly, "When Min Hui met you, her life hadn't fully started yet, but you forced her to want to live. Tat for tat, now it's your turn.

      ***    
    The next day, BBG raised its placard for the third time, and Xin Qi and its parties acting in concert have increased their shareholding ratio to 15%, surpassing Guan Chao’s largest shareholder, Jing Rui Industrial, and becoming Guan Chao’s major shareholder.

    Guanchao began to fight back.

    The major shareholders began to increase their shareholdings, and Jing Rui Industrial quickly regained the throne of the largest shareholder.

    At this time, Min Hui avoided going to the deep mountains to learn about worldly affairs, concentrated on learning paragliding, and soon got the A-level certificate, and began to fly alone at low altitudes below 100 meters with an umbrella. 

   After obtaining the A certificate, she quickly started training for the B certificate, and gradually she was able to fly alone at an altitude of more than 300 meters.

    Due to resignation and waiting for work, Min Hui has more free time, so Min Hui takes Su Quan over to live with her. 

    Xin Qi did not object, because Guan Chao's shareholding struggle had entered a heated stage, and he himself had no time to take care of it, so he was so busy that he didn't even point to the ground.

    Cheng Qi Rang's sexual harassment scandal was reprinted by many media, and became a hot topic among stockholders for a while.

    He defended himself again, saying everything was a false accusation. In response to shareholders’ inquiries, under pressure, Guan Chao’s HR replaced a new person in charge.

   In response to employee complaints, he stated that he would “seriously treat and investigate every sexual harassment allegation.” 

   No matter how high-sounding the public relations are, people inside know that the major shareholders still turn a blind eye to Cheng Qi Rang's "scandal", thinking that it is a trivial matter, which is used by the opponent to make a fuss. , everything will return to calm.

    After all, under his leadership, Guan Chao is making a lot of money every day and is the benchmark of the industry.

    One afternoon, Min Hui took Su Quan to the hospital to get medicine. Thinking that she hadn't seen Zhou Ru Ji for a long time, and didn't see him update Moments, she didn't know what was going on, so she stopped by his office to check. When she came to the oncology department and asked, the nurse said that he was undergoing surgery and would not be able to come out for a while. 

Min Hui then thought, then come back at another time.

    The elevator didn't come after waiting for a long time, so Min Hui led Su Quan to the safe stairs. Passing the corridor of the inpatient department, she suddenly felt a figure following her, and she didn't mind it at first. The man's footsteps were heavy, and the leather shoes dragged the floor, making a clicking sound one meter behind her.

    Min Hui looked back, feeling familiar, and suddenly remembered that it was the farmer Zi Zhu saw outside her ward before her death. His name was Zhang Yong Gen, and she stopped and asked, "Brother, is it you?"

   Zhang Yong Gen looked straight at her.

    Looking at her, he looked at Su Quan again, and nodded dumbly: "You are Zhou Ru Ji's wife, right?"

    "Ex-wife."

    "This is your son?"

    "Yes."

  ;Min Hui patted Su Quan's head, "Quan Quan, Say hello to uncle"

    "Hello, Uncle."

    Zhang Yong Gen looked at Su Quan and asked in a trembling voice, "How old is it?"

   " Almost four years old."

   Min Hui replied, "Brother, last time you said that your son would Surgery, did you move it?"

    "It did."

    Zhang Yong Gen's eyes turned red, he gritted his teeth and sobbed, "He died on the operating table."

    Min Hui said "Oh", remembering that the nurse said that his son's condition was serious, and many doctors refused the operation. She was not surprised at the moment, and was about to comfort him, but Zhang Yong Gen suddenly giggled: "My son It was killed by Zhou Ru Ji!"

    His laughter grew louder, and he said nervously: "It was fine when he was on the operating table, but he didn't come out after he went in! Zhou Ru Ji chopped off my roots and my back— ——He can't even think about it in this life! I want him to taste the taste of his son's death!"

    After saying that, he rushed towards Su Quan.

    Min Hui was so anxious that she pushed Su Quan to the side, shouted "Run!", and desperately went up to fight Zhang Yong Gen.

    She knew how to play Sanda, and barely resisted a few times. Zhang Yong Gen was too strong, grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down the stairs. Min Hui screamed in pain, and was afraid that he would chase Su Quan, so she grabbed him by the sleeve and refused to let go. The two tugged at each other and rolled down the stairs together...It happened so fast, before she could react .

   When they came over, the two had already rolled down a dozen or so concrete steps. 

   Min Hui felt a piercing pain in her lower back, she gritted her teeth and wanted to get up to see if Su Quan had escaped.

   Two security guards rushed over and pushed Zhang Yong Gen to the ground.

    Min Hui heard Su Quan crying and yelling "Mom! Mom!"

    A doctor came to check on her injury and told her not to move, because she suspected a fracture. Take off one of her shoes and let her wiggle her toes.

    The toes could move, the doctor breathed a sigh of relief, called three nurses, carefully moved her to a stretcher, and sent her to be taken for an X-ray. 

  The result was a fracture on the right medial side of the pelvis. Fortunately, it was not displaced. Zhou Ru Ji rushed over after hearing the news after the operation.

   After seeing the film, the condition was not serious and no surgery was needed. Conservative treatment was enough.

    "How to treat conservatively?"

   Min Hui asked on the hospital bed.

    "Stay in bed for four to six weeks, and wait for the bones to heal on their own."

   Zhou Ru Ji patted her on the head, "It's your fate, if you hurt your spine, you will be in trouble, and you may be paralyzed for life."

    Min Hui's butt hurt so badly that she couldn't laugh or cry: A doctor is a doctor, so it's not surprising. The only thing that worries me is money. She just quit her job and have no medical insurance. 

   Zhou Ru Ji explained that Zhang Yong Gen's son was terminally ill, and he would not accept it at first, but he couldn't stand Zhang Yong Gen's pleading every day, so he finally moved with compassion and decided to give it a try. 

  In order to get Zhou Ru Ji to agree to the operation, Zhang Yong Gen also knew... -->>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
204K 3.2K 43
Let me love you, even if you don't want me. I'm happy because I don't lose hope that someday you will appreciate what I'm doing for you and eventuall...
7.7K 179 18
NOTE: NOT MY STORY JUST FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES Chen Xiao Qian is a seventh-rate screenwriter who has worked hard to create a large production female-le...
21K 263 71
If you still want to be with me, I'll accompany you, Xu Qin." He said with a solemn tone, looking like he was about to make a major decision in his l...