The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

Da PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... Altro

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

70.2

502 5 0
Da PhyuPwint8

     Like having a third eye.

    "How long will you be here?" she asked.

    "All day."

  He said, "There is a place for BBQ over there, and I promised to bring Quan Quan over to barbecue."

    She looked him up and said, "Barbecue? You know how?"

    "Yes. I brought steak, lamb Ribs, cowboy bones, sausages, chicken wings, corn, sweet potatoes and mushrooms, and a few catties of charcoal. Han Yi brought a barbecue grill."

   "Can't you eat so much?"

    "I thought you and Qin Rui must be having fun, I thought After you have finished chatting and flying, come over to have a meal together, so that you can talk for another afternoon and promote mutual understanding, how wonderful. How do you know——"

    Min Hui folded her arms and said: "Really? I was so moved that I almost cried."

    "It's a little effort."

    He raised his eyes, "Come over and eat later, and try my handicrafts." 

   " ..."

    Seeing that she was silent for a long time, he added: "By the way If you don’t eat the favours, it’s a waste.”

    “That’s fine,” she said.

    Han Yi took her to fill out a few forms, and after explaining the safety matters, he took her to the northern hillside and began to set up umbrellas.

   While checking the equipment, he introduced to her: "This is the auxiliary umbrella, this is the main hook, and this is the umbrella. The rope, this is the parachute...

    After the inspection, we generally don’t let it out of our sight, and we can’t make any mistakes. When we reach the sky, our lives depend on them.”

   After finishing speaking, he helped her put on her leg straps, chest . After the belts and belts were checked one by one, the two put on their helmets. Su Quan watched curiously from the side, clapped his hands and smiled and said, "Mom, you are going to heaven!"

    Min Hui knew that both father and son had heart disease, and such thrilling sports were definitely not allowed to play, so she touched his face and said, "Mom I'll take a picture of you in the sky."

    Han Yi observed the clouds and the wind direction, and rushed downhill with Min Hui, the wind was strong, and within a few steps, he jumped up and got into the air.

    At first, Min Hui was a little scared, she kept her eyes closed, her heart was beating wildly, and she was so nervous that she couldn't breathe. She clung to the cable tightly, her body dangling in the air—it didn't gradually stabilize until it rose to more than 30 meters.

    When she opened her eyes, the sky and the earth seemed to be turned upside down. Gradually, a touch of green came into view, which was the green trees on the mountain and the farmland at the foot.

    The earth slowly sank, and the forest and the grassland merged into one, circling like a kaleidoscope.

    The wind blew gently, plucking the paracord overhead, making a dull hum.

    She raised her eyes and looked ahead, the blue sky was extremely pure, and several colorful paragliders were flying around her, fluctuating high and low, fast and slow, like fireworks blooming in the sky.

    Shocked by the sight in front of her, she didn't speak for a long time.

    "What are you thinking?"

   Han Yi asked behind her.

    "Eternity."

    He chuckled: "What kind of eternity?"

    "There is no cause, no effect, no beginning and no end, just like the mountains, rivers, lakes, rocks, plants, and trees that don't know why they are born or die. ——Maybe this is what life is like."

    "It makes sense."

   He said, "You can come to play often, which is good for mind and body, and some people use it to treat their anxiety."

    " After a while, can I do it again?"

  She didn't think it was enough.

    "Of course."

    Han Yi said, "If you like it, you can join our training class. Paragliding is much easier than driving a car. Basically, you can learn it in three to five days.

    After the training, you can get an A certificate and practice for half a year. You can fly solo after you get a B certificate.

   If you have good skills, you can get a double license, and you can come to fly commercially and earn a lot of money."

    Min Hui was very tempted when she heard that, and she resigned anyway, why not give it to herself? Take a vacation, learn a craft by the way, exciting and fun, and earn some money by the way, and immediately said: "Then I will sign up for a training class first!"

   Thinking of going one-way for an hour and a half, she asked again: "Can I do it today? Do you want to start?"

    Han Yi was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect her to be so active, so he said: "Of course."

    After a pause, he asked: "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    She smiled slightly: "I have been more anxious recently."

    Because of Xin Qi's behavior . Because of Cheng Qi Rang's threats...

   She felt that she was sucked into a huge vortex, and she wanted to escape desperately, but there was nothing she could do.

    The biggest anxiety is Xin Qi. He was so relaxed and calm, as if he had a well-thought-out plan and everything was under control... He didn't know what it was like to be destroyed.

    The first flight lasted only 20 minutes. After landing, Min Hui took a rest and followed Han Yi to fly again. 

   After coming down, she told Xin Qi that he wanted to enroll in the study class.

    Xin Qi immediately agreed: "It's good to learn this. I also like paragliding. When I was in North America, I worked at a paragliding base one summer."

    "Just Didn't you find a chance to fly once?" She asked.

    "I dream about it, but no one dares to take me with them, for fear that I will die of a heart attack."

    She was startled, she didn't expect him to say it so directly.

    "If you learn it, do you dare to take me up to fly?"

He said flatly, his eyes fixed on her face.

    "Dare."

   She lifted her face, avoiding a ray of sunlight that hit her eyes, "I will take you to fly when I get the certificate. I'm not afraid that you will die in the sky. If that's the case, I will take care of you Child."

    His eyes flickered, and he stared into her eyes: "Really? You dare to do this?"

    She grinned: "Why not? I have observed Han Yi's movement of controlling the umbrella, and there is no No, with my IQ, I will definitely be a master in the future."

    "Are you hungry?" He asked suddenly.

    The wind changed, and she smelled the aroma of roasting meat.

    A small tent was propped up on the grass not far away, and the oven next to it was already lit. 

   She followed Xin Qi over and saw that Su Quan was lying in the tent and playing Lego with full concentration.

    "It smells so good!"

     She took off her coat, "How to bake it? Let me help you."

    "No, I can do it by myself."

   He handed her a paper plate, "Hold this and wait, it will be ready soon .”

    She stood beside him, refusing to move away. He bakes one and she eats one, just like children in kindergarten waiting for food.

    They didn't even talk much, as long as they didn't fight, silence was a pleasure.

    Halfway through eating, she suddenly said: "Xin Qi, do you have to ask Cheng Qi Rang to settle this score?"

    "Yes."

    "Is it even worth the destruction?"

    "Yes."

    "Can I persuade you to give up? ?In fact, there are many ways to calm the mind. You can learn to meditate, or do yoga, bungee jumping, paragliding..."

     " It doesn't have to be so troublesome."

; He said, "My mind will be calm after the calculation is over."

    "Falling in love You are actually very adventurous."

She said while eating chicken wings.

    He glanced back at her.

    "I mean Su Tian." She added.

    Steak oil dripped on the charcoal, sizzling. 

   He grabbed a handful of pepper and sprinkled it evenly on top.

    "It's more risky not to love me," he said.

    She couldn't understand the expression on his face, she just felt confused.

    He started the war with his own hands, and before the big battle he was so indifferent, as if he saw a dull ending, so he lost interest.

    "You have to try this steak, it tastes great."

    He calmly cut a piece of beef, held it with a fork and handed it to her.

    Tender, soft, almost bloody in the middle.

    "Delicious."

She smiled foolishly and praised it.

    After eating, she rested on the grass and played Lego with Su Quan. 

   Han Yi came over and chatted with Xin Qi in a low voice while continuing to barbecue. 

After more than an hour, Han Yi walked into the tent and said that the weather is so good. If she want to train, she can start now.

    A group of people drove to the training ground at the foot of the mountain.

    "This is the first-class umbrella, bagging, auxiliary umbrella, helmet, lifting instrument, GO-PRO..."

   Han Yi introduced one by one, and finally handed her something like a walkie-talkie, "This is the KENWOODTH-F7 , dual-frequency radio, you can communicate in the air."

    Xin Qi came over to help Min Hui put on the equipment and check the ropes. Umbrella.

    After Han Yi explained some precautions, Min Hui started to run forward holding the umbrella.

    "Take a big step, put your hands back, and straighten your head..."

Han Yi's voice came from the intercom.

    The wind was very strong, and within a few steps, the orange umbrella suddenly opened.

   At the same time, there was a huge resistance behind her.

    "It's too windy to run!" she cried.

    "The wind is a bit strong, don't pull against it. Release the brakes, run forward, yes, run over there,"

    Xin Qi's voice came from the intercom, "adjust the direction, lower your body, your body is not low enough, let go of your left hand ..."

    Min Hui glared at him, thinking, this Xin Qi can't fly by himself, but he is good at directing others, so she rushed forward with all her strength.

    "Take a big step, take a big step, take another big step!"

    Xin Qi shouted behind her, "Put your body down, and then down."

    "Turn around, turn, turn, turn, pull the brakes to the end! Back up, back up!"

    "Very good! Accelerate, stretch your hands upwards! Keep the direction you're going, the speed you're going at, correct your orientation! Correct it! Good! Turn around and let go!"

    Min Hui practiced repeatedly, listening while running, and after a while, Su Quan's childish voice came from the intercom: "Mom, Dad said his voice is hoarse, let me call for him..."

What the hell  !

    "Mom speed up, take big strides, run forward... keep running!"

    After dusk, the training finally ended, Xin Qi drove Min Hui home, and on the way, Min Hui pretended to say casually: "Xin Qi, I resigned ’”

    “When did it happen?” he asked.

    "Yesterday."

    "Why?"

    "I figured it out," she looked at him with a smile, "You tell me to be obedient, and I will be obedient."

    " When did you become so stupid?"

    "What does it feel like to hand it over to you. ——It’s worth it even if it’s all over.”

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.4K 76 12
tobi(tbjzl) mental health is at a big low and the boys ( the sidemen ) are starting to catch on. Tobi wants to tell the boys everything and open up b...
39.5K 427 70
Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with...
48.8K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...
1.2M 64.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...