The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

61.2

384 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

"Are you so late?"

   He glanced at her and said lightly, "Traffic jam?"

    He was wearing a light gray suit and a royal blue tie today, and looked handsome and radiant.

    "Hmm."

     She pulled out the earphones and stuffed them into her ears, but he pulled them off without hesitation and stuffed them aside, "Don't listen to music."

    "What do you want?"

    She gave him a blank look.

    "Let's talk."

   His voice was low and full of style, "Min Hui, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time."

   Min Hui picked up the phone and called up the tape recorder inside: "Let's talk, I'll record the whole process."

    "Naughty."

    He With a sneer, she snatched it away, and turned off the machine repeatedly, "It's common sense that you can't turn it on on an airplane."

    "FXXK!" She cursed in her heart.

    He looked at her and smiled mysteriously: "What brand of perfume do you use, it smells so good? It reminds me of spring. I want to buy one for my wife."

   Seeing her indifferent, he said to himself "Well, let me guess—Burberry Her Blossom, isn't it? Sprinkle it on, and you'll feel like you're walking on the Avenue of Flowers in London..."

   The biggest difference between Cheng Qi Rang and ordinary men is that he has a keen sense of smell like a wolf . Especially sensitive to body odor. He does not allow assistants and secretaries around him to eat leeks, garlic, onions, curry and other foods before or during work.

   In Ben Cheng, where barbecue is unprecedentedly popular, in order to avoid cumin, he would rather detour travel far.

    He also has a terrible cleanliness fetish. He will fire the secretary and the cleaning lady at the same time because the desk is not clean.

    It is said that the deterioration of his relationship with his wife began when his wife kept a dog.

    Cheng Qi Rang didn't like the smell of animals, and he didn't like getting their hair stained. He hated cats, and dogs even more.

    So he has studied all kinds of aromas, and likes the aromas of flowers, woods and various baking flavors. He likes to compliment the scent of perfume on the female employees, and he can always make a good guess. Every March 8th Women's Day, the company will send a bottle of perfume that he personally selected in the gift.

    Min Hui's bottle of Burberry Her Blossom was given by Cao Mu, and it was almost used up. She didn't want to throw it away, so she diluted the last bit with water and poured it into the shower gel. 

  Cao Mu said that Cheng Qi Rang liked perfume since he was in college, "if you know how smelly the boys' dormitory is". 

   In order to pursue him, the girl in the dormitory did not hesitate to use the money from her part-time job all summer to buy expensive perfumes to win his favor.

    "Do you know what smells the most fragrant in the world, Cheng Qi Rang?"

   She sneered, "It's character. No perfume can cover up a stench."

    Cheng Qi Rang's face suddenly became gloomy, and he was about to open his mouth to refute. He was carrying a computer by himself.

   He hurried past him, then turned back suddenly: "Qi Rang?"

    Min Hui looked up and was surprised, it was Xin Qi, wearing a simple white shirt and gray cropped trousers. He was the last one to board the plane after running all the way, his face covered in sweat.

    "Ethan?"

    The two shook hands politely.

    "What a coincidence, I ran into you on the plane."

     Xin Qi said with a smile, "Min Hui, would you mind taking my seat? I have some projects that I want to have a good chat with Mr. Cheng. This is my bag, help me Take it."

    Min Hui was startled, then overjoyed, and quickly stood up: "I don't mind, don't mind, let's chat!"

    After saying that, she took the ticket and bag from Xin Qi and walked forward, a flight attendant came over to see Checking her ticket, she said, "Go straight and turn left, business class."

    Min Hui hesitated for a moment, then saw that Xin Qi had already chatted with Cheng Qi Rang in a lively manner, thinking, why does she mind if he doesn't mind? . So she found a seat and sat down with peace of mind.

    Two hours is just enough to watch a movie, Min Hui picked a nonsensical comedy, and the plane landed before finishing watching. She went back to her original seat to pick up her luggage, and returned Xin Qi's bag by the way. Xin Qi was still whispering to Cheng Qi Rang.

    "Min Hui," Cheng Qi Rang ordered as soon as he saw her, "At 7:30 in the evening, the director of the hospital invited us to dinner, and the address has been sent to your mobile phone."

   "Okay."

   "You prepare for the project."

    " After dinner, they want to hear your introduction."

    "It's ready."

    "I'll wait for you in the lobby of the hotel at 7:10, let's go together."

    Cheng Qi Rang said again.

    "Oh—Qi Rang," Xin Qi interjected, "Min Hui doesn't live in a hotel."

    "Oh?" Cheng Qi Rang's eyes flashed with displeasure, and then he said with a smile, "Ethan, we have business on this trip."

    "I'm alive."

    "Isn't my son sick? I made an appointment with an old Chinese doctor. It's rare that her mother is also in Bei Jing. I want to meet and consult with you."

    Xin Qi pretended not to see Cheng Qi Rang's expression, "Min Hui Didn't tell you?"

    "No."

    "I forgot." Min Hui added.

    "It's a bit far away. After reading it, I'll send her directly to your meeting place. Do you think it's okay? I promise not to delay the evening's business."

  Cheng Qi Rang was obviously stunned, and he didn't know what Xin Qi was doing, so he had no choice but  Nodding: "Okay, see you tonight."

    On the taxi, Xin Qi said to the driver: "Let's go to Financial Street."

    Min Hui asked: "Haven't all your companies moved to Bin Cheng?"

    "My The apartment hasn’t been moved.”

    “Isn’t that rented?”

    "No."

     He said, "Let's go back and have a rest first, and I'll take you to dinner in the evening, and then I'll pick you up."

    During this period of time, the two had been fighting coldly, and Min Hui was a little uncomfortable with being so attentive all of a sudden: "No need It's so troublesome, the company booked a hotel for me."

    "You don't want to be with Cheng Qi Rang, don't you?"

    "Yes."

    "Then stay away from him and stay with me."

    "..."

    "Min Hui, I I know you hate this person."

   His expression was very serious, "But no matter how much you hate him, don't resort to violence, let alone murderous intentions, understand?"

    She felt puzzled: "When did I have murderous intentions?"

    " You I've been emotionally unstable recently, so I have to watch you a little bit." He added.

    Min Hui was even more confused: "I'm in a pretty good mood."

    "What's the matter with being arrogant and arrogant, crossing the Yalu River?"

   Xin Qi looked at her in a daze, "Bring me the bag and show it to me. There isn't any murder weapon hidden inside, right?"

    Min Hui stared at him for two seconds, then suddenly laughed out loud, out of breath: "Xin Qi, you are so funny! Are you worried that I will kill Cheng Qi Rang? How is that possible? I I'm a mother with a child, and I won't mess around for the sake of the child."

    "It's good that you can think of that," he said slowly.

    "But after thinking about it, even if something happens to me, I'm quite relieved that Su Quan still has a father."

   He suddenly pointed to a pen pinned to her handbag and asked, "What is this?"

    " Ballpoint pen."

    The pen is made of metal, thicker than ordinary pens, and weighs a lot in the hand.

    "This is not an ordinary ballpoint pen, is it?" he said.

    "This is called a multi-functional self-defense tactical pen."

     Min Hui twisted the cap of the pen, showing the parts on it one by one, "This pointy thing is called a 'tungsten steel attack head', which can break windows. This is a 'folding cutter', Like a small dagger, it can be used for both attack and self-defense. There is also a 'strong light flashlight' at the tail, which can also illuminate or blind the eyes of the attacker. In addition, it is also a pen, which can be used for writing. —— very cheap Yes, it’s sold on Taobao, do you want me to give you one?"

    Xin Qi gave her a white look: "How did you pass the security check?"

    "These things are small, no one will check."

    "Min Hui—— "

   Xin Qi still wanted to talk about her, but the car stopped suddenly, and the driver said, "I'm sorry, the car broke down, may I call you a car?" 

  Look for the insurance policy. Min Hui quickly said: "Let me go and see, do you have gloves and towels?"

    The driver was stunned:

    "Can you repair the car ?"

    Looking inside, the driver hurriedly followed, poking around.

    "Is there any water?" Min Hui asked.

    "It's in the trunk."

    "Bring a bucket."

    She put on her gloves, gently unscrewed the water tank through the towel, and poured a bucket of water into it.

    When she got back to the car, the car was ready.

   The driver thanked me a lot and said that he would not charge the toll.

    "Aren't you not driving?" Xin Qi asked curiously.

    "When I was with Zhou Ru Ji, he was in charge of driving, and I was in charge of repairing the car. I even changed the engine oil myself."

  "  You're such a man, what should a man do?"

    "It's easy, just call me big brother when you see me. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.8K 40
This my first book please ignore the grammar mistake. sorryyy I don't want to give you any spoiler so read the story . I hope you will like it
712K 7.5K 157
Hoshi was just 12 when she was taken away from her mother in the slums and forced to live as the son of an aristocratic family. But under the layers...
4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
48.8K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...