The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

58.2

387 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

She checked the news in the work group on the mobile phone, and replied to a few WeChat messages, and there was a murmur of conversation behind her, and a few words drifted into her ears: ——Wow, this is the legendary

    Min Hui, Don't mess with him, she had a lawsuit with Mr. Cheng back then.

    ——Sure enough, she is beautiful, and the gravitational waves are so strong...

    ——She is single, do you dare to chase her?

    - They already have children.

    Boys' gossip is scarier than girls' gossip. 

   Min Hui turned her head abruptly, trying to find the sarcastic person, but the moaning sound suddenly disappeared. 

    Ding Yi Feng strode in. There were obviously two vacancies in the first row. He chose to sit on Min Hui's right hand seat. He cleared his throat and said, "The meeting is now. All departments and project teams will discuss the current progress and Report any problems you encounter."

    There were more than 30 people sitting in the small meeting room, and the first row near the "leader" was a bit crowded, and the distance between the chairs was only a palm width.

    There are many regular meetings to watch the tide - Min Hui had a deep experience when she first worked a few years ago, and now it has become even worse. Three or five meetings a day is normal, and seven or eight meetings are not surprising. Because the park is scattered, the departments are complex, and there are various conference calls.

    The time seemed lengthy and boring, each department reported one after another, and each person in charge held a pile of forms and muttered in a mechanical tone. 

  Min Hui almost fell asleep after hearing this, and had to drink a few sips of coffee to refresh herself.

    As soon as the hot coffee entered her mouth, she immediately realized that something was wrong somewhere in her body. He lowered his head and thought about it, and immediately understood. Through the white tablecloth, Ding Yi Feng's thigh was tightly touching her right leg.

    At first she thought it was unintentional, because the seats were too crowded after all. 

   So she moved her leg to the left a bit. A second later his leg moved over and continued to rest on her lap.

    She turned her head away and coughed, cueing him to move his leg away.

    Ding Yi Feng glanced at her with a half smile, indifferent. After a while, he gently rubbed her calf with the toe of his shoe.

    The long tablecloth hides everything. Min Hui was wearing a gray suit and skirt, with only a layer of stockings on her calves, she was so disgusted by his actions that she vomited.

    The toe of the shoe repeatedly rubbed against the belly of the calf... On the table, Ding Yi Feng sat upright, holding a marker in one hand, and kept marking the key points on the document, as if nothing happened under the table.

    Min Hui's hand flicked suddenly, the coffee cup fell over without the lid, and the brown coffee spilled out, right on his crotch.

    There is still steam in the thermos. The coffee was just poured, and it was about eighty or ninety degrees. Ding Yi Feng couldn't help but let out an "oh", his thighs were hot, and he stood up in pain.

    Fortunately, the pants were black, and apart from a piece of wetness, he couldn't tell. He had to walk quickly to the bathroom.

    There was another murmuring voice behind her, and Min Hui calmly took the coffee cup and went to the nearby tea room to refill the coffee, without covering the lid, and continued to sit in her seat.

   She doesn't know who has gone outside to smoke secretly. There is a strong smell of nicotine in the meeting room. The atmosphere became dull, the director was obviously not there, and no one spoke because there was a gloomy woman sitting on the table.

    Min Hui turned on the phone and browsed the information as if nothing had happened.

    A few minutes later, Ding Yi Feng returned to the meeting room, said hastily, "Today's meeting is here first," and it ended hastily.

    Min Hui returned to the office in a victorious mood. Before she could sit still, Ding Yi Feng walked in like a gust of wind, closed the door, and said with a straight face, "Min Hui, you did it on purpose just now!"

     "You did it on purpose!"

    " Yes."

    "You hurt me."

     He raised his eyebrows, "You have to make it up, right? Let's have dinner together after work?"

    "Ding Yi Feng, if you dare to provoke me again—"

    Min Hui sneered, " Believe it or not, I cut that thing off and put it on an iron skewer and roasted it as mutton kebabs!"

   She doesn't know if the camera sense of these words is too strong or Min Hui's voice is too loud, Ding Yi Feng subconsciously took a step back, but there was no expression on his mouth.

    He confessed, and threatened in a low voice: "Min Hui, I advise you not to get carried away! Now you are my subordinate, and I can kill you in minutes."

    "I'm not afraid, I'll report you to HR later!"

    "Go, just go!"

    He sneered, "Don't you go to HR less often? Back then, you couldn't let Cheng Qi Rang go, but now they are even better at pretending to be deaf and dumb." Awesome."

    "Get out!"

    Ding Yi Feng snorted, turned around and walked out the door, just took two steps, suddenly a "swish", a dart whistled past his ear, and "took" the nail on the door panel. He looked up and saw a wooden dartboard hanging on the back of the door.

    Looking back, Min Hui held a dart in her hand, and said with a half smile: "Sorry, it's a small pastime when writing programs, just call me later if you have something to do, don't come in casually, in case you miss and shoot You'll be in trouble if you're blind."

    He left without looking back, leaving her with a look of hatred behind him.

    Although the battle has achieved phased victories, Min Hui warned herself not to take it lightly. Ding Yi Feng was right.

    In any unit, if the superior wants to punish the subordinate, there are many ways. Compared with Cheng Qi Rang, Ding Yi Feng is just a minion, and his rank is much lower. She would rather meet ten Ding Yi Fengs than one Cheng Qi Rang.

    As it turns out, she laughed too soon.

    When she got off work, there was lightning and thunder outside the window, and it started to rain cats and dogs.

    A taxi could not be called at all. Min Hui thought that it would take fifteen minutes at most to walk from the building to the subway station. If she walked quickly, she would be there in ten minutes. Dash in the rain.     

   After walking for less than five minutes, a black car slowly stopped beside her, the door of the back seat was pushed open, and a faint voice  came: "Come on, I'll give you a ride."

   The sound of thunder and rain mixed together, making it seem inaudible. Min Hui turned her head and looked inside..

    The man inside was wearing a black windbreaker with the collar turned up, revealing the Burberry pattern.

    It was Cheng Qi Rang.

    She ignored it and kept walking.

    The car followed all the way, the door was ajar, Cheng Qi Rang continued inside, "Why is it so windy and rainy? Since we work together, you can't avoid me forever."

   She didn't answer a word, just walked straight away.

    "By the way, you are going on a business trip with me the day after tomorrow. There is a hospital in Beijing who wants to buy our GS1.0, so you have to negotiate with me."

   " I won't go!"

    "This is work, you must go."

   His voice was neither high nor low, but full of authority.

    She ignored him and continued walking briskly.

    Not walking, but trotting.

    There was the sound of wheels rolling behind her, and after a while, probably finally getting impatient with the car, the car suddenly accelerated and overtook her, blocking her way.

    The back window was half rolled down: "It's raining heavily, come up, I'll see you off."

    "Get out! Roll as far as you want!"

     She waved the umbrella blown over by the wind in the rain, and shouted at the car, "If You  keeps pestering me, believe it or not, I'll beat you to death!"

    The car continued to follow her, and Min Hui exploded in anger, seeing a brick lying on the ground, picked it up with a cat's waist, and slammed it on the car window.

   Hearing a "click", a hole was cracked in the glass, revealing half of a familiar face, covered with blood. The people in the car saw the brick in Min Hui's hand, thought she was going to throw it at him, and subconsciously hugged their heads.

    Min Hui was shocked, and the brick fell to the ground: "Xin Qi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 356 200
Here list of chinese dramas I've watched!!!
121K 4.5K 135
It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too many to count. In his previous life, An...
977K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
30.6K 497 14
Warning: this book is very cringe. This was my first book and the way I wrote it was horrible. I made this cause why not, I also made this cause I c...