The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

50.2

356 3 2
By PhyuPwint8

"Eight percent is fine. "

    Min Hui smiled and said: "Why don't you lend me one million, and after one year, I will give you 10% of the principal with interest."

    He looked at her for a long time, thinking it was a joke. Min Hui then talked about the acquisition of Bai'an by the management team.

    "Yes." Deng Chen said, "I am willing to lend you money. But you have to sign a loan agreement. "

    " No problem, I'll find a template right away, and I'll print it out and sign it later."

    The two went to the business office next door, quickly typed out two agreements and signed them, Deng Chen said: "I will send the money to your account tomorrow morning. " 

    "Okay. Thanks! By the way, Lao Deng, haven't you seen Xin Qi? "

    Min Hui said, "He should be here too." "

    "No, he and I are both in Bei Jing, and we can often see each other. " 

   He glanced at his watch, "A friend asked me to talk about something, let's go first." 

    Min Hui still wanted to talk more, and seeing that he had something to do, it was inconvenient to stay longer.

    When she returned to the banquet hall, she thought of Su Quan. She wondered how her son was doing with Xin Qi today.

   She was about to make a phone call when she took out her mobile phone from her bag. Suddenly, a man behind me called out, "Ethan. 

   She  turned around and saw that it was Cheng Qi Rang who was speaking.

    He was standing in the crowd not far away, followed by several men in suits, including his assistant Wei Yong Cheng.

   The scene was crowded with people, and she followed Cheng Qi Rang's gaze to find Xin Qi found that he was talking to a white-haired elder with his back turned to him, holding Su Quan in his arms.

  Hearing that the father and son turned around at the same time, Min Hui couldn't help laughing: the two were wearing the same style of black In a suit, Su Quan was wearing a small bow tie around his neck, holding a lollipop in his hand, and his natural and cute appearance looked like a penguin.

    While seeing Cheng Qi Rang, Xin Qi also saw Min Hui. Su  smiled and stretched out his arms to her: "Mom! Mother! I'm here! "

    She quickly walked over to pick up the child, hugged her in her arms and kissed it, and was about to leave when Xin Qi's hand suddenly wrapped around her waist.

    "Today's report was great," he said.

    "Are you there?"

    "Yes, I'm taking the kids, so I only dare to stand in the last row."

    Cheng Qi Rang looked at them silently with meaningful eyes.

    "Ethan, I heard you moved BBG to Bin Cheng?"

Cheng  Qi Rang said, "It's right in Haitian Building? Directly opposite Guan Chao International?"

    Xin Qi smiled and nodded: "Yes."

    Cheng Qi Rang frowned slightly: "We are expanding enrollment this year, I also like that building very much, and I plan to buy it as a research and development center, and I have negotiated a contract with Leo for a long time—I didn’t expect him to sell it to you in a blink of an eye, without even saying hello."

      "Really?"

    Xin Qi looked surprised, "He didn't mention it, I don't know at all. I'm so sorry. I took a fancy to Alex's design and thought it was very unique..."

   "Hey, you're not mean enough," Cheng Qi Rang said half- jokingly , "Cross my building. Leo said you only have 200 employees at most, do you need such a big building?"

    BBG is also expanding its enrollment, it will be full."

Xin Qi is also laughing, "Comeon, Qi Rang, there are many buildings in Ben Cheng, you won't mind."

   " But - only this one is brand new, and it is the closest to Guan Chao International. Coupled with the architect's reputation, after many considerations, it became my first choice "

   Cheng Qi Rang curled his lips, "Sell it to me, before you move, can I give you some extra money?"

   "It  seems that you really like it."

     Xin Qi shook his head with a faint smile, "It's a pity. We have already started the renovation Yes, Leo personally did the interior design. It will be over in a month, and you are welcome to come and play."

 "   Must." Cheng Qi Rang glanced at Min Hui, "By the way, BBG is also interested in acquiring Bai'an Is it?"

    "Qi Rang, this is a relaxing dinner..."

   Xin Qi avoided answering, "Let's talk about something relaxing?"

    "You won't snatch my building and come to snatch Bai'an from me again?"

    Cheng Qi Rang's gaze became a little sharper.

    "I heard it's an open bidding. God knows who will win?"

   Xin Qi smiled. He glanced at Min Hui and found that she was looking away, showing a refusal attitude.

    "Min Hui, today's report is very sensational, congratulations." Cheng Qi Rang said.

    "Cheng Qi Rang, if you buy Bai'an, I will resign."

     Min Hui said lightly, "You think it through before spending money."

     "Why?"

     Cheng Qi Rang smiled faintly, "There are many things you think you will never
 know Do it, but you have to bow your head when things come to an end—this experience has happened to you more than once, right?"

 "   Hey, Qi Rang, be more polite, she is my son's mother."

  Xin Qi's eyes sank , looking at him coldly.

    "Just kidding," Cheng Qi Rang said flatly, "Welcome to Bin Cheng. We will be neighbors in the future. Are you free to play golf?"

    "I'm afraid I can't play     this . I'm not in good health."

    Min Hui took a sip of wine, looked at Xin Qi and asked, "When did you arrive?"

    "I've been here all the time," he said, "It's not convenient to take the child, so I dare to stand at the door."

   " Thank you for sending clothes." Min Hui said softly, "How much is it, I'll call you later."

   " No, your son picked it out, he said mom likes beautiful clothes."

    "Eh?"

    "You forgot, today is Mother's Day?"

    She didn't forget it, but she didn't expect to receive a gift. When I was on the train, "Mother in Candlelight" played back and forth on the speakers.

    "It's strange, why didn't Zheng Yi Ting come?"

   Min Hui looked around, "She likes this kind of occasion the most,"

    "Over there." Xin Qi pointed to a group of people in the distance, "Talk to several senior executives of Dong Li Group."

    Min Hui glanced on tiptoe: "Wow, did she dye her hair? The hair color is good Strange, I really want to tear it off."

    "Why do you care if she's around?" Xin Qi asked.

    "I have to find a chance to pour this glass of wine back."

    Min Hui shook the glass in her hand, "To save her man from provoking me again."

    "Forget it." She said lightly,

    "A wig, How can a woman with false eyelashes and fake nails have a real man around her?"

   " Hey, is that Mr. Gong who gave the report just now? I have a few technical questions for him."

   Min Hui told and throw Quan Quan on him, "Help me read Quan Quan."

    "I'll go with you."

    "Why? You don't understand what I'm talking about."

    "I like to see you look amazing," Xin Qi smiled and said, "I know Mr. Gong too."

    Sure enough, before the two of them approached, Mr. Gong quickly walked over to say hello: "Hi, Xin Qi! The child is so cute, what's your name?"

    " My name is Quan Quan."

  Su Quan said shyly.

    Teacher Gong is a lovely middle-aged uncle.

    "This is my son." Xin Qi explained.

    "Are you married?"

    "Not yet."

     Xin Qi said, "Let me introduce, this is the R&D director of Bai'an Hi-Tech—"

   " Mrs . Min Hui." The man shook hands attentively, "I know, I just came here specially I came here to chat with her."

    "She also just wanted to talk to you." Xin Qi said hastily.

    "She is my mother!" Su Quan added without losing the opportunity.

    Teacher Gong looked at Xin Qi, then at Min Hui, feeling embarrassed, and said, "So you two are a couple ! Xin Qi, you are really discerning..."

   "Hmm..." Xin Qi Face strange smile.

    "Hmm..." Min Hui looked embarrassed.

    Su Quan put his left arm around Xin Qi's neck, put his right arm around Min Hui's neck, and said in a childlike voice, "Uncle, take a picture of me!"

   Both of them glared at the child at the same time: "Nonsense.  "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...
5.4K 190 26
[FINISH] Just some simple tutorials using photoshop. If you are interested, you can read this work. Thankyou 😊 Note: ▶These tutorials will be in Eng...
1.2M 64.6K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
14.8K 409 41
A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a comp...