The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

47.1-Mai Xiang

393 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

  Xin Qi planned to take the mother and son to eat French food, but Su Quan was unwilling and insisted on eating Chicken McNuggets, so they had to go to a nearby McDonald's.

    Unexpectedly, there was a huge crowd of people inside, packed with parents of their age, and they had to wait for fifteen minutes to find a seat.

    Min Hui observed Xin Qi secretly. With his impatient personality, he would get upset if there were too many people. What's more, there were so many people in the restaurant, and a boy even spilled a cup of ketchup on his shoe. Xin Qi was not angry, but just told Min Hui to protect Su Quan and go to the self-service ordering machine to order food.

    "How many days does your meeting last?" Xin Qi asked while eating the fish-in-the-mouth.

    "Two days, my part is only one day, which is tomorrow."

    "Morning or afternoon?"

    "There is a forum in the morning and a report in the afternoon."

    "Wow, AIMax is a very high-end industry conference. You can make a report alone , it means you are very good."

    Min Hui looked at him and smiled: "I am very good."

    "But not humble enough." He added.

    "It's not necessary in front of you."

   ,Min Hui took a bite of the beef burger, "You always give me low marks, so I have to raise myself so that you can get the correct average." She said again.

    Min Hui glared at him.

    "Father, I can't eat anymore."

   Su Quan's appetite was so great that he ordered a chicken McNuggets and a cheeseburger, but after eating the chicken McNuggets and taking a few bites of the burger, he couldn't eat anymore.

     Stuffing it into Xin Qi's hand, "Eat it, don't waste it."

    Xin Qi took it casually, and ate the remaining hamburger into his stomach in two bites.

    Min Hui was startled for a moment, looking at him, slightly moved.

    Zhou Ru Ji has a serious obsession with cleanliness. He doesn't eat any leftovers, let alone half-eaten food, no matter whether it's Su Quan or Min Hui. 

    Xin Qi was more particular about food, but he didn't think he didn't mind.

    "I haven't eaten McDonald's for a long time, it's been ten years."

   ,Xin Qi suddenly sighed, "When I was in high school, there was a family next to me. I went to eat every day, and I never got tired of eating. I once gained weight, and my mother was in a hurry. "

   " You? Fat?"

    "Yes, I can't take part in strenuous exercise. I stay at home every day and eat more and more fat."

  "What   happened next?"

    "My dad made a quick decision and changed me to a high school. There are only A Greek restaurant. I still go to eat every day, and lost weight again.”

    Xin Qi only chatted about the past when he was in the most relaxed state. Min Hui smiled and looked at him silently.

    He was still handsome, fresh and radiant wherever he sat, with a self-absorbed grace in every gesture. 

   He is wearing a navy blue suit today, light blue shirt, dark gray checked tie, and black oxfords. There is a one-line square scarf folded on the chest pocket, and the hair is neatly arranged. The business model is so hardcore, as if ready to talk about a deal at any time.

    Despite his slender stature, he has the small face of an anime character. The facial features on it are very vivid. When he smiles innocently, his face immediately becomes cold and arrogant. 

   There is a small depression between the lower lip and the chin, coupled with a clear and firm mandible, and a round and smooth skull, it is three-dimensional and playful, and it is also beautiful from the side.

    No matter what he was wearing or how he looked, Xin Qi was out of tune with the surrounding environment.

    Even Su Quan felt that being with him was cool, and he only cared about sticking to his father along the way.

    Min Hui couldn't help feeling a little lost.

    "Which hotel do you stay at?"

     He asked, "I can send the child back when I leave."

    "Sheraton. I'll give you the address and room number later."

    He nodded, wiped his mouth with a tissue, and After taking a sip of water, he suddenly asked, "Do you know Lin Xi Yue?"

    Min Hui let out a "hmm", and when she heard the name, she suddenly felt bad.

    "She is the sales director of BBG, recruited by Chen Yuan."

    "Why is Cheng Qi Rang willing to let her go?"

    "So you know she is capable?"

    "Yes."

    "We hired her here with a high salary."

    Xin Qi studied curiously Her reaction, "Have you had any unhappiness with her?"

    "Yes."

     Min Hui admitted, "But it has nothing to do with you."

    "Can I know what kind of unhappiness it is?"

   " I'm too lazy to say , No one will believe me. And it’s already passed.”

    She avoided his gaze, “I used to be friends with her.”

    "Then now——”

    “I’ve never seen each other.”

    He was startled: “ So serious?"

    Min Hui snorted coldly: "There are two kinds of people in this world: the first kind is suspicious by nature, it's hard for you to make her believe anything, once she believes, she will firmly believe to the end, and grow closer with you Get close.

    The second type of person is just the opposite. They are easy to believe and believe everything others say is true. But once she finds out that you are lying, she will never believe a word you say again, and immediately stop loss and alienate you.

    God is right These two types of people are fair, so that they have gains and losses. After all, no one has suffered a big loss. I am the second type."

   " I am the first type."

     Xin Qi shrugged, "I heard that you participated Bian’s MBO? Your boss Cao Mu asked me to have an interview tonight."

    "MBO?"

    "Management Buy Out, that is, management team buyout."

    "Yes."

    "I told Cao Mu that I don't know much about Bai'an's scientific research capabilities. I hope you can give me a presentation alone. She said that you don't want to come. She will do this presentation, but the PPT is yours.

    " That's right."

    "Min Hui—"

    Xin Qi was a little puzzled, "I don't appreciate your attitude. The matter between you and me has nothing to do with business. Since you want MBO and I'm a potential buyer, why should you bother?"

      "——"

    "—Because I don't want to embarrass you."

       Min Hui interrupted quietly, "Investment is always risky. I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you."

   "You really think too much . "

    "Besides, you have such a bad temper, and you pick and choose at every turn. I will never work under you for long. When the time comes, I will quit in a fit of anger... I'm afraid it will bring you losses."

      "What loss can there be?"

    "I'm a core technician."

    Xin Qi was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "My temper is bad, but your temper is good. Every time you quarrel, you let me in. After a long time, you get used to it and get used to it. Really don’t want to try? Maybe we’re good partners?”

    “I’m also bad-tempered.”

    Min Hui said bluntly, “I’m letting you do it for Su Tian’s sake. I don’t know how long I can last. "

    "That's not necessary. You are yourself, so you don't need to play someone else." "

    "I didn't play the role. I am the one who has a temper, and I am the one who became temperless in order to repay Su Tian."

   " Okay. He leaned back and said flatly, "So my understanding is that you refuse to cooperate with me, that is to say, I don't have to talk to Cao Mu tonight?"

      "It's not..."

      Min Hui Scratching her head, "You can talk about it, or you can buy Bai'an. I just want to say that I don't guarantee that I can work under you for a long time, because of your bad temper. So please weigh carefully, don't Acquired Bai An on impulse.”

    "I'm never impulsive when it comes to doing business."

    "That's good."

    He didn't speak for a long time, and then changed the subject: "If you are an MBO, the management team needs personal funding. The situation is 10% of the total price, and it will cost more than two million yuan to you. Do you have this money?"

    "A little bit, no... -->>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 164 24
"The things I want from you torment me. And I'm certainly not a man who restrains myself from what I want." Claimed by the dark and alluring ruler o...
109K 3.6K 36
where a shy petite boy meets football players ☆' '°' blue lock x male reader highschool au!
12.2K 356 200
Here list of chinese dramas I've watched!!!
121K 4.5K 135
It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too many to count. In his previous life, An...