The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen

383 2 0
By PhyuPwint8

   The room was filled with the aroma of braised pork ribs, and Chen Jia Jun and Ye Xiao Zhen were talking and laughing loudly from the kitchen.

    Min Hui put the key on the table, and with a "crash", Jia Jun immediately heard: "Sister, you are back? The dishes are almost ready, and there is the last soup. "

    "Hand" Min Hui said, and was about to hug Su Quan, who was sitting on the sofa watching anime, when Jia Jun's voice came from the kitchen again: "His hands have been washed."

  "Sister Min Hui, do you eat coriander?"

    When the curtain moved, Ye Xiao Zhen poked her head out, "Shall we put some parsley in the soup?"

    Her voice sounded full of enthusiasm, Yin Xu probably hadn't had a showdown yet.

    "Let's put it aside, I'll eat anything." Min Hui took off the windbreaker and hung it behind the door.

    The soup is ready soon, and the stewed oxtail with radish is full of fragrance.

    Ye Xiao Zhen skillfully arranged the bowls and chopsticks, and everyone served the table one after another, with six dishes and one soup, chatting while eating, and the atmosphere was cordial and friendly. 

    Min Hui's first impression of Ye Xiao Zhen is very good, largely because Ye Xiao Zhen looks very calm and can quickly integrate into the surrounding environment. It only takes a few acquaintances for her to quickly transform into your acquaintance.

    "Sister, please persuade Jia Jun."

   Ye Xiao Zhen said while holding a piece of braised pork ribs to Su Quan, "Brother Xin Qi found a refresher class for Jia Jun in Bei Jing. Students from the School of Journalism will study for two years off-duty. There is also the opportunity to go to a big newspaper for an internship. Everything has been arranged for him, and he lives in Brother Xin Qi's own apartment. What a great opportunity, much better than tutoring, he just won't go!"

    Xin Qi mentioned this to Min Hui. He thinks that Qian Zhi's team is too low, and the so-called "social news" is also full of entertainment style, many of which are soft and broad.

   "The signature dishes are too delicious, and customers steal them with pots",

    The man complained that the health products cheated his father, and was kicked out of the group of relatives and friends by his father".

    .. If Jia Jun wants to achieve success in his career, he must work hard to train basic skills. 

    When Min Hui heard this, of course she agreed, and went home to tell Jia Jun, but he firmly disagreed, saying that he was very happy working here with Qian Zhi and had a sense of accomplishment. 

   Instead of sitting down and being a student listening to lectures and memorizing exams, he prefers to run outside—real knowledge comes from practice. Jia Jun is unwilling, and Xin Qi can't force it, so he has to let him know when things are not going well or encounter bottlenecks, and he is willing to help.

    Thinking about it now, Jia Jun refused to leave, probably because he was reluctant to leave Ye Xiao Zhen, right? 

   The way the two were talking and laughing just now seemed like a pair of boyfriend and girlfriend. A tutor would not care so much.

    "It's good to stay in Bin Cheng. There are many opportunities for further study, and there will be more in the future."

    Min Hui concentrated on eating, and said perfunctorily.

    "Sister, you don't know, the School of Journalism is awesome! I want to go there for the postgraduate entrance examination in my senior year. If Jia Jun is here, it will be more convenient if he knows the way. Brother Xin Qi is also working hard. Who else has this ability except him? It would be too disappointing for Jia Jun not to go. Sis, please persuade him again."

    So—Min Hui thought—does she even like Xin Qi?

    She didn't answer the conversation right away, seeing that she was still wearing yesterday's tennis outfit, she deliberately asked: "Xiao Zhen, is there a sports meeting at school today? Dressed so smartly?"

    "No. This dress was given by Jia Jun,  I came here specially to show him."

    After that, she stood up, turned around in front of Jia Jun, and even made a heartfelt pose.

    Jia Jun smiled and nodded: "Xiao Zhen is learning tennis. I happened to run the sports line in the past two weeks. I am familiar with the brand. I got a discount and gave her a set."

    Min Hui was so angry that she was speechless. This Ye Xiao Zhen really knows how to plan, let Jia Jun pay for clothes, and she wears them to seduce Yin Xu. She didn’t reveal it immediately, and continued to chat awkwardly until after dinner, when Ye Xiao Zhen said goodbye, and Min Hui said, “I’ll accompany you down, and take out the trash by the way.”

   After leaving the door of the apartment, Min Hui said that there was something she wanted to tell Xiao Zhen.

    After a while, she took her to a nearby cafe. The two sat down and ordered two glasses of latte.

     Min Hui didn't bother to go around and told the whole story about the parking lot.

    Ye Xiao Zhen's first reaction was to smile lightly: "Sister, you misread the person."

    "I'm not mistaken, and what you are wearing today is yesterday's clothes. Later, I specifically asked Yin Xu, and he admitted."

    She remained calm: "A 40-year-old man is getting close to a 21-year-old college student. It's a small advantage, that's all. I don't care about it. Why do you take it too seriously?"

    " Take the initiative, send a cheap price to your door?"

    "That's just a joke."

     Ye Xiao Zhen pouted, "That woman in his family is old, ugly, and has a bad temper. God knows how she got together? She even gave birth to two A child? The guy washes and cooks at home every day, my God, how did he get through this upside-down day? Marrying her, doesn't he regret it?"

    "That annual card for the tennis club in your hand, It's worth 7,500 yuan, and it was given to you by that old and ugly woman. You turned around and seduced her husband. What about your conscience? Was it eaten by a dog?"

   Min Hui said angrily, "Ye Xiao Zhen, do you know,  Do you know that your behavior is immoral?"

    "It's immoral because he is immoral, isn't it, sister? What do I know as a little girl? He talks sweetly to me, and I believe it in a daze."

    She said while saying Looking at her nails, "Of course, I'm not the kind of person who destroys other people's families. If he really wants to be with me, he has to get a divorce. I don't want to sneak around with him."

     "..."

     "Sister , Don't meddle in this matter."

    "Ye Xiao Zhen, I called you here to tell you that you have been fired."

      Min Hui said word by word, "From today onwards, don't come to Jia Jun, and don't go to Yin Xu. Don't even do it. What kind of tutor, this profession is too unsafe because of you."

    Ye Xiao Zhen's face turned green "shua": "Why should I listen to you?" "

   " If you want to continue like this, I have no choice but to expose you. "

    Min Hui sneered and stirred the coffee in the cup.

    "Do you want to mess with me?" Ye Xiao Zhen frowned, "Min Hui, are you moral to me? Don't think I don't know who you are. Didn't you seduce your boss Cheng Qi Rang back then? Don't admit it after the seduction is over.  Still filing a lawsuit, playing fairy dance, right? Why, do you think people pay less?"

    "..."

     " I  'm from the Department of Journalism. If you want to mess with me, it's not that easy. If you deal with me, I'll deal with you."

    " ..."

    "Do you know what the classmates in my dormitory are doing? Watching movies. I am the only tutor, because my family is poor, and I have to rely on myself for a long time. I am not afraid of you! My starting point is zero, the big deal Back to the original point. For me, there is nothing I can't afford to lose!"

    Min Hui frowned and looked at her silently: "Ye Xiao Zhen, you are really capable. It makes sense to be bad."

    "By the way, Yin Xu’s gourmet channel, without my planning, he could get half a million fans?”

     Ye Xiao Zhen snorted coldly, “Sister, you haven’t tasted enough of being drowned in saliva, I need to throw you in again Back?"

    She stood up as she spoke: "That woman asked you to come to me, right? Since I have been fired, I trouble you to transfer this month's money to my account. As for Yin Xu , as long as he is willing to leave that woman, I will marry him, and I will do what I say. You must come on the wedding day! Bye!"

    After that, she was about to leave when Min Hui blocked her way. She sighed and took out her mobile phone: "Ye Xiao Zhen, since you don't know how to repent, then I won't be polite. I recorded everything you said just now. Are you "Work-Study Center" recommended to my excellent tutor, then I will send this recording to your leader, and copy a copy to your department head, and ask him to educate you well. Also, your university On the online tutoring website, doesn’t every tutor still have ratings? I’ll write a few comments and recommend you.”

      Ye Xiao Zhen’s face turned red immediately: “Despicable, I never thought you would play such dirty tricks!"

    "Goodbye, I don't want to see you off!"

    Back at the apartment, Min Hui told Jia Jun about Ye Xiao Zhen,... -->>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 409 41
A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a comp...
5.4K 190 26
[FINISH] Just some simple tutorials using photoshop. If you are interested, you can read this work. Thankyou 😊 Note: ▶These tutorials will be in Eng...
20K 380 53
Find a smoothie you like, go to the grocery store, blend, enjoy!
39.5K 427 70
Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with...