The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

41.Yin Xu

396 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

   Su Quan was crying in the car, making Min Hui flustered, and it was hard to coax him.

     The taxi had already turned to Zhongshan Road, and the Xianghe Building was just in front of her.

  Min Hui's cell phone rang, and Cao Mu's urgent voice came from the bluetooth "Xiao Hui, you forgot the meeting in the morning? It's about to start, why haven't you arrived yet? Everyone is waiting for you."

      "I'll be there soon, I'll be there soon, wait for me for five minutes!"

    Min Hui hugged Su Quan Said, "By the way, Sister Cao, Quan Quan is all by my side. Can you help me find someone to look at them during the meeting?"

    " Unexpectedly, Mr. He disagreed at all, saying that Bai'an is a place to work, not a kindergarten..."

    Min Hui was stunned.

    Although the operation was successful and he recovered well, Su Quan still needs to recuperate at home, and he will not be able to start kindergarten until three months at the earliest. 

  Min Hui originally planned to take half a month's personal leave to take care of the children after the work at hand was over, but if that didn't work, she would have to find a full-time nanny. Although she was very conflicted in her heart, she had no choice.

    "What should I do? He just finished the discharge procedure, and Su Quan's bed is gone."

   Min Hui said anxiously, "Jia Jun is not here, he went to interview."

    "Well, you go to the Four Seasons Tennis Club on Dongping Road , "Cao Mu immediately said, "Yin Xu is playing there, you go directly to him and hand over the child to him."

    Dongping Road is nearby, but Min Hui hesitated: "Is it convenient? It was supposed to be picked up in the afternoon... ...Why don't you give me a call first?"

    Yin Xu's family was wealthy, and he was an only son, neither earning money nor lacking money. Although he does not go to work, he is not an otaku, and he especially likes outdoor sports. In addition to grocery shopping, cooking, and taking care of the children, the rest of the time is either playing golf or running, and often playing golf in summer. In case someone has already made arrangements, wouldn't it be too disappointing to force a child into him?

    "Convenience and convenience! He doesn't look at his phone when he's playing. Hurry up and come back after dropping off the kids. I'll be waiting for several meetings. Mr. He has already made a fuss."

    He Hai Xiang's growl can be heard through the earphones  , Min Hui quickly said, "Okay, thank you, Sister Cao!"

    The driver turned around and drove towards Dongping Road, and arrived at the Four Seasons Tennis Club five minutes later.

    Min Hui walked to the front desk with the child in her arms, saw a girl sitting in front of the computer, and quickly asked, "Which court is Yin Xu on?"

   " Coach Yin? He just left after playing. You should be able to find him in the parking lot."

    "Where is the parking lot?"

    "At the back door. Go forward and turn left, there is a glass door, just push it open."

    Fearing that she would not meet Yin Xu, Min Hui ran for a while with the child in her arms, and found a glass door. The door, just about to push it out, suddenly froze.

    In the distance, beside a black Toyota SUV, stood a man in sportswear with a tennis bag on his back. Although there was only a silhouette, Min Hui recognized that it was Yin Xu. He was talking to a waist-length woman wearing a white Nike jersey, and the two were holding hands in a very intimate manner. After speaking, the girl got into the car with him and sat in the co-pilot.

    When the car started, Yin Xu leaned over and kissed her. The woman didn't dodge either, she greeted his face generously and kissed him back.

    With a "boom" in Min Hui's heart, blood rushed to her face, and she recognized the woman as Ye Xiao Zhen.

    how come? How can it be? This is not true!

    Ye Xiao Zhen was the tutor she found for Chen Jia Jun, because she was a good teacher and she was smart and sensible, so everyone liked her very much. 

   Later, Yin Di, Cao Mu's son, needed someone to tutor him in writing. Min Hui immediately recommended Ye Xiao Zhen, thinking that her family was in a difficult situation, and it would be good to earn money from multiple places. Ye Xiao Zhen went happily. 

   Eleven-year-old Yin Di has entered a rebellious period that is a headache for his parents, but Xiao Zhen has a way to make him obedient and to do his homework with due diligence.

  Cao Mu praised her for her simplicity and ability, and said that when the summer vacation comes, see if she can work in the company.  Find her a part-time job in publicity or something.

    She didn't expect the "simple" character setting to collapse so quickly.

    Min Hui wanted to slap herself, but she didn't expect her eyesight to be so bad. She had misjudged Cheng Qi Rang before and almost lost her life. 

    Now she misjudged Ye Xiaozhen again and brought Cao Mu's family into the pit of fire.

    When did these two start?

    Min Hui couldn't understand it, and didn't dare to over-analyze it to avoid misinterpretation. Ye Xiao Zhen and Chen Jia Jun usually meet in the library of the university, and Min Hui doesn't see her many times, and apart from her resume, she doesn't know much about her. The compliments are all from Jia Jun. Every time she tutors, she will carefully prepare lessons, bring a lot of handouts with her when they meet, and give him homework.

    Thinking of this, Min Hui became a little anxious. Could it be that Jia Jun also likes her?

    Su Quan needed a roommate when he was hospitalized for surgery. Ye Xiao Zhen once took the initiative to take care of him.

    Min Hui wanted to calculate the labor fee by the hour, but she refused to ask for it no matter what. In order to make up for the gap of the five days, Jia Jun asked Xiao Zhen to help him for two days, and she agreed immediately, and she firmly refused to ask for money.

    She didn't expect her to act so quickly. The tutor fell in love with the male master in less than two weeks. She doesn't know who took the initiative. The set of Nikes on her would cost thousands of dollars from top to bottom—with Ye Xiao Zhen's income, she absolutely couldn't afford it.

    Min Hui wanted to ask them to ask what happened, but she was afraid that if the two of them refused to admit it, they would be embarrassed if they didn't talk about it, and they would be accused of causing trouble.

    On Cao Mu's side, she doesn't know whether to speak or not.

    Yin Xu's car has already driven away.

    Distraught, Min Hui walked out of the tennis court with the child in her arms, and took a taxi to Xianghe Building. She thought that since there was no one to help, she could only take Su Quan to the company with the cheeky face, and she would be scolded as soon as she was scolded, always.

   Being scolded is better than delaying work. When she got out of the car and was about to go forward, someone behind her suddenly called out: "Min Hui!"

    She turned her head and saw that it was Yin Xu, she was startled, and quickly said "Hi" to him.

    "Cao Mu called and asked me to come pick up Su Quan."

     He looked at her with a smile.

    Looks like he hasn't figured it out yet. Min Hui hesitated for a moment, and said, "Is it convenient?"

    "It's convenient, I just stopped by after playing golf."

   He said, his eyes were calm, without any strangeness.

    Min Hui glanced at his car, there was no one else in it, and for a moment wondered if she was hallucinating. After thinking about it, she confirmed the conjecture just now: he was going to send Ye Xiao Zhen back to school, but he didn't dare to neglect his wife's call, so he asked Ye Xiao Zhen to get out of the car and came to pick up Su Quan by himself. If there is nothing between the two of them, what's the problem with Ye Xiao Zhen sitting in the car? She is a tutor, and it is normal for her to ride in his car.

    "Then I'll trouble you." Min Hui handed Su Quan to him, "I'll pick him up at night."

    "No, you don't have a car, call ahead and I'll bring you back."

    "Thank you very much."

    Min Hui patted Su Quan's head, "Quan Quan, you can play at your uncle's house for a while, okay?"

    Su Quan was a little bit reluctant to part with his mother, and refused to leave in her arms. 

    Yin Xu quickly said: "Brother Xiao Di and sister Xiao Ning are back this afternoon. They will play with you together. Uncle will cook something delicious for you."

     When Su Quan heard that his favorite brothers and sisters were all there, he immediately went to Yin Xu. into Xu's arms.

    After the two hurriedly said goodbye, Min Hui went upstairs suspiciously.

    ***

    Big and small meetings were held all morning. Min Hui promised to complete the diabetes screening function of GS1.0 on time before the official announcement, and He Hai Xiang finally had a smile on his face.

    During lunch, Min Hui followed Cao Mu to the restaurant, ordered a bowl of noodles and sat down in a quiet place. Min Hui observed Cao Mu quietly, but found nothing unusual about her.

    After working together for four years, Cao Mu took advantage of her authority to give Min Hui a lot of care, which made her complete the heavy work compared to other people in a relaxed state of mind. 

   The friendship between the two is getting deeper and deeper. In addition, Zhou Ru Ji and Yin Xu are also golf friends. During the holidays, the two families often get together.

    Even so, Min Hui and Cao Mu are not so close that they can talk about everything. After all, there is an age gap between them. Cao Mu is sixteen years older than Min Hui, which is equivalent to her elders. They seldom exchange emotional topics, and they talk about computers, technology, and AI when they get together, and they enjoy it with gusto. Min Hui never mentioned Su Tian and Xin Qi to her. Because of the Cheng Qi Rang incident, Cao Mu was afraid that she would be sad, so she didn't dare to ask too much about her private life.

    Everyone in the company thinks that Cao Mu is a happy woman, and her husband is good in everything except that he doesn't make money.

    "Sister Cao, that tennis club is really high-end! Brother Yin Xu loves playing tennis so much, why don't you play with him? Don't you like it?"

  Min Hui asked while eating noodles.

    "I like it. I work overtime every day. How can I have time? I go to bed after taking a shower every day."

    "Sister, I think you can handle the pressure. With so much work and two children, I am not in a hurry to see you every day."

    "Not boring." Cao Mu sighed, "That's because I took medicine."

    "What kind of medicine?"

    "Paxetine, have you heard of it?"

    Min Hui shook her head.

    "I've been taking an anti-anxiety drug for a year."

    "So serious?"

    "Menopause. The last time I applied for the CFDA, I was so busy that my autonomic nerves were disturbed. My concentration is extremely poor, and I stare at the computer in a daze every day. , looking around, looking around, unable to concentrate on things. The doctor prescribed this for me..."

    She took out a small medicine bottle from her bag: "One pill a day."

    "Can it make you calm?"

    "It's more than calm, and I don't feel interested in anything. I heard that many American women survived divorce by eating it."

    Min Hui looked at the white pill inside and smiled: "It's so amazing? I want to take it too."

    Cao Mu snatched back the medicine bottle and said seriously: "Don't take it, there are many side effects. I have to do it..."

  "  Let Brother Yin Xu take good care of you."

    "He, don't let me take medicine, It’s over.”

   Cao Mu smiled wryly, “I’m not in this line of work, so how can I feel the pressure from us?”

    Min Hui wanted to tell her what happened in the parking lot, but she held back her words.

    It must be right to say it, but she doesn't know if it is good or not. In case Cao Mu didn't believe it, she didn't has hard evidence in her hand. Maybe the love between husband and wife is gone, and their friendship is also over.

    Back in the office, Min Hui quietly called Zhou Ru Ji to ask about Paxil.

    "This is an antidepressant, and it is also used to treat anxiety and social disorders."

      Zhou Ru Ji said, "The effect is quite good."

    "Is it okay to take it all year round? Will it be bad for your health?"

    "Side effects There are a bunch of them: insomnia, nightmares, headaches, nausea, constipation, sweating, itching, gaining weight... and they are drug-dependent, so they can't be stopped suddenly. By the way, there is a common side effect—"Zhou Ru Ji added, "Sexual dysfunction."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
94.2K 1.8K 40
This my first book please ignore the grammar mistake. sorryyy I don't want to give you any spoiler so read the story . I hope you will like it
2K 57 29
Author: Zhou Fuyao [29 Chapters Complete] Summary: The city was about to be destroyed and the country was about to perish. Queen Pei Qing wrote a le...
124K 2.4K 30
Casima Sallow is one of the few Pureblood decedent's thats not interrelated. She's known Fred and George Weasley ever since their first train ride t...