The Love That Wasn't Enough |...

Galing kay perrysperra

After a car accident, Nailea falls into a coma. Pedri waits by her side every day, praying for her to wake up... Higit pa

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

4

443 8 0
Galing kay perrysperra

I open my eyes and I see the sky. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light. I slowly get up and see
I am surrounded by a beautiful garden, filled with flowers of every color. The sun was shining down on me, and a gentle breeze was blowing through my hair.

I got up and started walking, I saw a group of animals playing together. There were rabbits and squirrels and even a few deer. They all looked up as I approached, and then went back to their games.

I kept on walking, and soon I came to a small pond. I saw a swan swimming in the water, its feathers shining in the sunlight. I walked over to the edge of the pond and sat down, watching the swan as it gracefully moved through the water.

I sat there for awhile, admiring the view and peacefulness I felt.

I then noticed someone walking towards me. It was a woman, with long, flowing hair and a gentle smile. The woman took my hand, and I felt a surge of warmth and love.

"Welcome," the woman said. "You are safe here. You are loved."

I felt tears in my eyes. I didn't know who this woman was, but I somehow felt as if I had known her forever.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in a place of healing," the woman said. "A place where you can rest and recover. You have been through a difficult time, but you will be okay."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I somehow knew that I was in a coma, that my body was still in the hospital. But in this dream world, I felt as if I was whole and complete.

And so, I stayed in the garden, walking with the woman, exploring the beauty around me. I knew that I would have to wake up eventually, that I would have to face the real world again. But for now, I was content to be in this magical place, where anything was possible.

We were wondering through a field of flowers and I heard a voice calling my name. Me and the woman turned around, and I saw my grandma standing there, smiling at me. I immediately ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you so much," I say.

"I've missed you too, my dear," My grandma replied. "But you can't stay here. You have to go back."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

271K 4.6K 39
β˜† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ two futbol players, same club, same number; start everything off on the wrong foot only to have to meet each other from the be...
161K 2.3K 46
π™ΌπšŠπš›πš’πšŠ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš£, 𝚊 𝟸𝟢 πš’πšŽπšŠπš› πš˜πš•πš πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πšŸπšŽπšœ 𝚝𝚘 π™±πšŠπš›πšŒπšŽπš•πš˜πš—πšŠ πš’πš— πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš› 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ πšžπš™ πš πš’πšπš‘ οΏ½...
126K 3.5K 69
❈ marisol messi, former PSG player, returns with her dad and family as they find their way back to their roots and play for FC Barcelona once ag...
53.4K 1.3K 32
It was only for a day... Then week... Then month... And it turned out to be a lot more than just one day. Even though she was taken, she chose to hel...