The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

28.2

389 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

Waiting outside the gates of the prison.

    At nine o'clock, a black Toyota cross-country came, probably also to pick up people, and a driver walked out of it, with a swollen face, standing by the door smoking a cigarette. Wearing a wide silver chain on his wrist, he looks around while smoking a cigarette. Seeing Min Hui, his eyes flicked to her chest, and he whistled.

    At a time like this, Min Hui didn't want to cause trouble, let alone those who came here were not kind. She took out her mobile phone, went to the work group and answered a few WeChat messages intently. When she looked up again, a few young people got out of the Toyota car at some point, sitting or standing, chatting loudly and pushing each other. Immediately afterwards, there was a cough from inside the car, and a tall man stepped out, wearing a light blue casual suit and a tie in a serious manner. Seeing him coming out, a young man in white next to him handed him a cigarette and lit it for him.

    The sun was dazzling, the tall man took out a pair of toad glasses and put them on. He wears a weird hairstyle, with both sides shaved, and a strip of hair protruding from the top of his head. He wears a finger-thick gold chain on his chest, like a gangster boss.

    The distance between them and Min Hui was a bit far, and their voices could not be heard clearly.

    It seems that someone from the gangster came to pick up the elder brother, Min Hui guessed.

    After waiting for another half an hour, Min Hui continued to answer questions in the work group. When she raised her head again, she inadvertently counted the number of people getting out of the Toyota car. There were seven people in total including the driver.

    Bai'an also had one of this kind, so she remembered clearly that there were eight seats in the car. It seems that the eldest brother must have a lot of status, and he needs so many people to greet him when he is released from prison.

    At this moment, the iron door opened with a "squeak", and Chen Jia Jun walked out with a plastic bag. Almost at the same time, everyone raised their heads together, with sixteen eyes fixed on him.

    Chen Jia Jun couldn't help but stop, and looked at the crowd in bewilderment.

    "Jia Jun!" Min Hui called out softly, and quickly walked up to meet him, "I'm here to pick you up."

    Before she could reach Chen Jia Jun, she was suddenly pushed by the man with the golden chain.

    Min Hui couldn't stand still, staggered, and almost fell, but Chen Jia Jun grabbed her and pulled her behind her.

    "Chen Jia Jun." The golden chain man took off his sunglasses abruptly and looked at him provocatively.

    "Brother Shao."

    "The last fight, you went to jail before we finished the fight."

    "Oh."

    "How about it, make an appointment to make up the rest? Today?"

    Brother Shao said .

    "Is it here?" Chen Jia Jun pointed to the camera on the gate, "isn't it convenient?"

    Min Hui looked at Chen Jia Jun, then at Brother Shao, and then realized that the gangsters who got off the Toyota car were not here to pick up people Yes, to beat someone up.

    "My brother's leg was broken by you, and he is still limping when he walks."

    Brother Shao spit out a mouthful of phlegm on the ground, "Chen Jia Jun, can't we just let it go?

    " How?"

    "Either you ask me to discount your leg, or pay me two hundred thousand for medical expenses."

     "What if I don't give you both?"

    "I'm sorry, you will have a bad life from now on Live."

    "If I don't have a good life, you won't have a good life either."

    Chen Jia Jun folded his arms and sneered, "I can discount your brother's leg, and I can discount yours."

     "But you are only one person."

      Brother Shao tilted his face and poked Chen Jia Jun's chest with his finger, "Today, let's settle this matter." "

    "Brother, don't mess around! I will call the police!" Min Hui shouted, " Jia Jun! Leave him alone, let's get in the car and go home."

       After finishing speaking, she took Jia Jun's hand and got into the taxi.

    The taxi driver had already seen that something was wrong. Seeing that the two were seated, he immediately turned around and drove towards Mingsen Community.

    Through the car mirror, Min Hui saw Toyota Cross-Country following closely behind.

    "Did I tell you not to come pick me up?" Chen Jia Jun frowned, "You just don't listen." "

    "This is far from the city, I'm afraid you won't be able to get a taxi."

    "I'll figure it out myself. "

    "You can't help it! It's a good thing I'm here, otherwise you'd be ripped apart by those people. Besides—"

    Chen Jia Jun interrupted her suddenly, and said to the driver: "Master, please stop the car to the train in front of you." I'll get off first. Then you'll take her home."

    "Why?" Min Hui asked.

    "Don't let them know your home address, they will come to you." Chen Jia Jun said.

    "Then what do you do?"

    "I eat and sleep at the train station, where there are police patrolling, and they dare not do anything to me."

    "That can't be so exhausting!" "

   " Just so exhausting, I will I don't have a job, but I have plenty of time."

    The train station is right in front, and as soon as the driver stopped, Min Hui got down with Chen Jia Jun.

    "Why do you have to follow me?" Chen Jia Jun stopped her, "I can handle my affairs by myself, please go home quickly and leave me alone, okay?"

      "No." Min Hui held his arm tightly,
  " You are in personal danger now, so I have to follow you."

    "Why are you following me? Can you fight for me?"

      Chen Jia Jun roared impatiently, and shook off her hand, "Don't pester me, can you?  Do I know you? Are you annoying, you woman!"

    "You finally came out, I can't let you lose arms and legs!" Min Hui grabbed him and refused to let go.

    "Fuck—"

    The two were arguing happily, and when they turned around, the seven gangsters followed them less than three meters away.

    Chen Jia Jun turned around and slowly rolled up his sleeves.

    Min Hui looked at him nervously and asked, "Chen Jia Jun, what do you want?"

    "Get ready to fight."

    "Wait!" Min Hui yelled, "Let me negotiate with them. You stand here, I'll come as soon as I go."

    "Negotiation? This is not business, they are a bunch of scoundrels, hooligans! They won't negotiate with you."

    "Let me try, if it doesn't work, call again, okay?"

    "Okay, You go and try."

    Min Hui let go of Chen Jia Jun, walked quickly to Brother Shao, took out her mobile phone, and said in a low voice, "Two hundred thousand? If I pay you two hundred thousand, you will never come to us again, right? "

    Brother Shao nodded with a half-smile: "Yes."

    "Come on, I'll transfer it to you. Alipay."

    Brother Shao froze for a moment, completely unexpected that she would be so "cooperative".

    Because the amount was relatively large, Min Hui operated it for a long time, and finally transferred it out smoothly.

    "Got it?"

    "Got it." Brother Shao nodded.

    "Can you disappear?"

    "We will disappear immediately."

    Brother Shao did what he said, and took six people back to the Toyota and disappeared in a sea of ​​cars.

    Min Hui returned to Chen Jiajun, patted him on the shoulder, and said with a smile, "The problem is solved, let's go."

    "How did you solve it?"

    "I paid them two hundred thousand."

    "What?" Chen Jiajun was stunned Stop, "200,000? How did you pay?"

    "Mobile phone transfer."

    "You stupid, you! Why give them 200,000 yuan! I have been in prison for a year, and I haven't asked him for 200,000 yuan yet     ! "

    "Really?"

    "200,000 for your leg, I think it's worth it."

    "Crazy!"

    "What did you say?"

    "You're crazy!"

    "Come home with me." Min Hui held his arm, happily Smiling softly, "I have an apartment just right for you to live in."

    "Are you married?" he asked suddenly.

    "Current status: divorced. By the way, you have become an uncle. You have a nephew named Su Quan, who is three years old this year."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 4.8K 34
Where Jeon Liyeon's troublemaking self, causes his father, Jungkook, and professor, Jimin, to meet. "Liyeon, what's your father's name?" "Why?" "Not...
12.2K 356 200
Here list of chinese dramas I've watched!!!
21K 263 71
If you still want to be with me, I'll accompany you, Xu Qin." He said with a solemn tone, looking like he was about to make a major decision in his l...
807K 8.1K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍