The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

PhyuPwint8 tarafından

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

28.1-Out Of Prison

471 3 0
PhyuPwint8 tarafından

   The 30-minute meeting ended quickly. Chen Jia Jun repeatedly stated that he did not need Min Hui's "help".

    The last sentence was: "The day I come out, don't come here."

    "But—"

     "Keep your Call, I will come to you if you really need anything."

    Min Hui quickly wrote down her business card, mobile phone number, WeChat ID, and QQ number to him.

    "Then...how can I contact you?" Min Hui asked.

    "No need to contact, if I didn't come to contact you, you don't need to contact me."

      "     Single line?     "

     Watching Chen Jia Jun leave the interview room.    

      ***     

    When she got home, Min Hui acted as if she had been beaten with chicken blood. It took her a week to rent two small apartments door-to-door in Mingsen Community near Qingteng Garden: one bedroom and one living room, smaller in size, and not as high-end in decoration as Qingteng Garden, but the design of the rooms is very good. Modern: simple, clean, smooth, bright, white windows and white walls, dark gray floor, kitchen and bathroom are relatively large, well-equipped and practical, corners and corners are full of curves, suitable for living at home, far away from kindergartens and hospitals are also close. 

   Min Hui hit it off at first glance, one lived by herself, and the other was given to Jia Jun. After paying a year's rent in advance, she moved there immediately.  The apartment in Qingteng Garden has two bedrooms and one living room. When Zhou Ru Ji moved out, he didn't bring a piece of furniture with him, so he had an extra set of things in the bedroom, which happened to be placed in Chen Jia Jun's room. Min Hui went to buy a full set of curtains, sofas, carpets, color TVs, dining tables, washing machines, refrigerators and other household items, and refurbished the house, and polished the pots and pans to welcome Jia Jun's return.

    Although Chen Jia Jun repeatedly said that he didn't need her help, Min Hui felt that Jia Jun didn't know what kind of difficulties a young man who had just been released from prison would face in society, let alone being unaccompanied. Before he was imprisoned, he didn't have his own house and lived in the dormitory provided by the unit, so she had to take care of this matter, at least to see him transition smoothly and get a job smoothly before letting go.

    On the second day after visiting the prison, Min Hui called Xiao Wan from the family tracing website, wanting to know more about why Chen Jia Jun was in prison.

    "I'm not very clear," Xiao Wan said, "According to the information I read, he was hired as a bodyguard by an entertainment reporter three years ago, and he has been doing a good job. That entertainment reporter belongs to the paparazzi category. He has a few public accounts and often posts black materials about famous film and television stars, which offends many people. Among them is a rising star. A few photos made his popularity plummet overnight. It was ruined. I don't know if it's the celebrity, his company, or other stakeholders, so I found some people from the underworld to deal with him. This Yuji is not a fuel-efficient lamp. Hearing the wind, he immediately added bodyguards. Once, Yu Ji was blocked by gangsters from the underworld, and the two sides fought violently. This Chen Jia Jun was also very powerful. He risked his life to drag Yu Ji out of the chaos. He was beaten and lay in the hospital for several months..."

    "Isn't this self-defense, why should he go to jail?" Min Hui asked.

    "Chen Jia Jun struck too hard, and people caught him. Besides, there was no surveillance at the time. Both sides said that the other party made the first move. There were the same number of people on both sides, so it was treated as a 'fight'. Detention, detention, Fines, fines, and people like Chen Jia Jun who injured people and hospitalized them will be sentenced." Xiao Wan said.

    "Who is this Yu Ji?"

    "Qian Zhi, have you heard of it?"

    Min Hui shook her head blankly: "No."

    "Baidu it, it's quite famous, even I know it."

    "Qian Zhi" on mobile phone Baidu is indeed a well-known entertainment reporter. He has become famous in the new media. He leads a team of more than 100 people and runs several big Vs and public accounts. He has some influence on the Internet. .

    Qian Zhi was very busy, so Min Hui contacted him and waited for two weeks before saying he was free. The meeting place was in Chaoyang District, Beijing. Min Hui had a product test the next day, so she had to take a flight to meet him .

    "About Chen Jia Jun, what do you want to know?" Sitting in an office full of artworks, Qian Zhi asked straight to the point. He looked in his early forties, of medium build, thin face, bearded, and shrewd.

    The assistant said he could only interview for fifteen minutes.

    "He's going to be released from prison in one month, you know that?"

    Min Hui said politely, "His sister asked me to come and find you."

    "Yes. He's been in prison for a year, so it's almost time."

    Qian Zhi took a look at her and fixed his eyes on her face, "However, I didn't hear that he has an older sister. He said he was the eldest son in the family."

   "The adopted one didn't know his background until recently."

    "Oh. " He drank his coffee slowly.

    "I heard that he worked under you for two years, mainly engaged in security work, and has been following you around. You should know him better. Do you know what he thinks about his future career planning?"

    "You can directly ask Isn't he better?" Qian Zhi asked back.

    "I don't know him well, and he doesn't want to tell me many things." Min Hui sighed.

    "He," Qian Zhi said carefully, "is still very motivated. Back then, because he knew martial arts and was good at fighting, many people asked him to be a bodyguard. I was introduced to him, and He followed me two Over the years, he has solved a lot of troubles for me. He is very interested in journalists, he likes photography, saved money to buy a SLR, and hangs out with photographers when he has nothing to do. He is not very obedient, but he is loyal , charge forward at the critical moment. Sometimes there is not enough manpower, I also send him to take the lead, squatting to follow the filming or something, this kid knows everything, and he learns very quickly. Once told me that he wanted to transfer to our line of work, Ask if it is possible. I said that everything is possible. You learn while you are here, and you publish a lot of articles. If you get a good response, you will be assigned tasks. There are so many rules and regulations. He listened to this, and he has sent several manuscripts and received several manuscript fees from me."

    Probably in a hurry, he looked at his watch while talking, and the coffee in the cup had already been drunk .

    "Then after he gets out of prison——can he continue to work with you?"

     Min Hui finally said what she wanted to say.

    "A bodyguard?" He nodded briskly, "Of course."

    "I refer to Yu Ji."

    "Well," Qian Zhi shook his head, "He has been in prison after all..."

    "That's right, but he did it for You will go to jail."

    "You can't say that, being a bodyguard is risky, and I pay him a salary that is not low, but it's not my fault that he accidentally hurt someone, he should know what to do, right?"

   Qian Zhi has two hands Yi Tan, "If you want to blame him, blame him for not being good at learning."

    "He saved your life, and he went to jail for this—" Min Hui sneered, "In the end, he was said to be not good at learning? Mr. Qian , you are such an interesting person."

    Qian Zhi was silent for a while, and looked at her indifferently: "You didn't come here to blackmail, did you? Don't bother, I won't take this kind of trick."

   "He's in prison You haven't seen him this year?"

    "No. It's not necessary." He said abruptly, "What exactly do you want, just tell me. Don't go around in circles!"

     "If you ask him to come back to be an entertainment reporter, I will pay the salary for the first three years. Be an intern reporter. He will stay with you after three years."

    "Three years' salary?" Qian Zhi smiled, as if this is a fairy tale, "His level is still far from the job, okay?"

    "Qian Sir, he saved your life."

    "Three years' salary, plus 50,000 training fees, you can call him and treat him as a favor from me."

    Qian Zhi put the coffee cup on the table, "If It wasn't that he saved me, I would never do such a stupid thing. You know, he only has a junior high school education."

   " The news you are in charge of, besides entertainment gossip, what else is there?"

   " Social news, fashion, people, Viewpoint..."

    "Three years' salary, 50,000 training fees, I can pay," Min Hui immediately changed, "But you have to let him go to the social news section."

    "Why? What's wrong with the entertainment section? "

    " I'm afraid that he will be like you in the future, and will be beaten at every turn." Qian Zhi snorted, and stretched out his hand with a wry smile: "Deal."

    "Deal." Min Hui shook his hand vigorously, "The last point, don't tell him , I paid the money."

    "Understood."

    ***

      After arranged everything, Min Hui devoted all her energy to the debugging of the new product, and the time passed by in a flash.

     In the blink of an eye, it was the day when Chen Jia Jun was released from prison. Min Hui was afraid that he would not be able to wait for her, so she woke up early and rented a taxi that would be in prison before eight o'clock... -->>

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20K 380 53
Find a smoothie you like, go to the grocery store, blend, enjoy!
48.9K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...
7.3K 121 41
Rating Average 4.6 / 5 out of 109 Rank 41st, it has 11.8K monthly views Alternative 偷偷藏不住 , Secretly, Secretly; But Unable to Hide It Author(s) G...
11.9K 356 200
Here list of chinese dramas I've watched!!!