The Queen and The New Girl

By EmisonisEndgame001

Alison was Queen of Rosewood high school and basically Queen of everything else. Emily was the new girl that... More

The First Day
Date Night
Truly Beautiful
Girlfriend?
Good Times?
All Good
Dinah
Hello Again
Meet Elle
Her Punishment
Je t'aime
2 Gone Girls
NEW STORY!!!!!!!
Finding Ali
Finally
RANTING TIME
Welcome to New York
New York's Finest
Cheaters Never Win
Let Me Explain
Lost
I Promise
Prom?
"All hail the..."
The Unforgotten
Charlie charlie
Truth is OUT
About Last Night
Pizza in Paris
I Do's and I Dont's
You Need To...
A/N READ!!
Planning the Perfect Day
The Big Day

A/N

5.9K 75 13
By EmisonisEndgame001

So I was just wondering if yall like this book. Because this is my first Emison fanfic and I just want to hear from yall about it. It can be good or bad I just want to know. And I know that there might not be a lot of Emison now but just wait on it. And I'm warning yall now later in the story some parts are gonna get very 18 and older. So if yall can't handle it then I would advise yall to skip it. But we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But anyways I love all yall very much and I'll try to update whenever I can. But my birthday is Sunday and I'll try to get something to yall probably after that or maybe even before who knows. Ok last thing if yall have any ideas on what yall want to happen, I would love to hear them.

Kisses-L 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 788 50
Finally an A free life, or so everyone thinks... But when each girl begins to receive texts, it becomes apparent that their notorious blackmailer is...
33.1K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
34.7K 1.1K 37
About a year ago, Alison's dad passed away, so she moved into rosewood with her younger siblings and mother to start a new. But it is hard life fo...
127K 2.6K 150
Queen Bee Alison moved from Riverdale making her the new girl in Rosewood, but will her secrets follow her? Emily only has eyes for Alison but create...