Young Justice: The Lightning...

By young-warrior120

(Season 1) ✅After Black Canary and Green Arrow discover a boy with no memory of his life, Canary takes the bo... More

OC BIO
Prologue
Independence Day
Fireworks
Welcome To Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
Denial
Downtime
New BIO
Bereft
Showdown With A God
Homefront
Revelation
Family Matters
Failsafe
Confession
Movie Night
Secrets
Misplaced
The Last Prophecy
Coldhearted
Insecuritiy
Usual Suspects
Auld Acquaintance
Announcement (im really getting tired of this)
Season 2 BIO
Happy New Year
Reunion
Depth
Desertion
Vote (not a chapter)
Stage Three
Before The Dawn
The Truth
Story Of Ragnorak
Death Of A God
The Summit
Endgame
Season 3 BIO
A Luxury
The New Lightning Rod
Two Years Later
The New Prophecy
The Future
A Fate Far Worse Than Death
It's In The Past
Tartarus
The Tragedy Of Patrick Lance
Earth 68
The Day
A Few Minutes Left
He's Back
Season 4 bio
Starting Over
The Party
The Wedding Of The Century
The Titan War
Mother And Son
True Lesson
Epilouge
Final author message

Alienated

311 11 1
By young-warrior120

Alienated

STAR LABS

January 7th

Nightwing, Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman and Lightning Rod were standing with a scientist in the lab waiting for M'gann and her team to return.

Scientist: they are arriving now.

The Zeta tube activated

Recognized. Adam Strange. A-1-1

Miss Martian. B-0-5

Superboy. B-0-4

Beast Boy. B-1-9

Beast Boy: Nightwing! Lightning Rod! Check out my souvenir from the mission! (He held up a red alien band)

Miss Martian: Gar. Business first.

Beast Boy: noted

Nightwing: Zeta Squad. Report.

Miss Martian: our mission to neutralize the Krolotean Zeta platforms on Rann was a success.

Adam: I have also brought back specs from Rann to create a Zeta shield to prevent any more aliens  from beaming to earth off world.

Captain Atom: how will this affect our own Zeta capitibilities?

Adam: it won't, the shield will activate at an altitude above the Watchtowers orbit. League Zeta tubes will still function normally.

Breast Boy: tell them about Rimbor. Tell them about the sixteen hours!

The entire room had their eyes on M'gann.

Miss Martian: it might be easier to show you.

She put her hand to her head and images were in the heads of everyone there.

Miss Martian: I successfully interrogated a Krolotean general on Rann who had paid off a member of the Rannian science command to allow Kroloteans to land a secret base in the Rannian jungle. Once there the Kroloteans stole Zeta Platform technology from Adam Strange's friend Saradath. They landed another ship in New Orleans and used Zeta Platforms to teleport a few hundred Kroloteans to earth. They built more platforms, brought in more Kroloteans and began abducting and replacing humans. (She let her hand down) perhaps has part of an invasion strategy. Though that's still unclear.

Captain Atom: but why earth?

Wonder Woman: and what does this have to do with the sixteen hours?

Miss Martian: (she put her hand to her head again) well as you know, five years ago Vandal Savage took control of the entire League. He then had Lightning Rod... killed and resurrected only to be place under his control to. Six Leaguers, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and Hawkwoman were missing for a full sixteen hours. It turns out you were teleported to a planet called Rimbor where you spent sixteen hours on a rampage, attacking everything in sight, you all announced in multiple alien languages, that you were the Justice League of earth, and that the rest of the galaxy should beware, for we have the son of Zeus. And that he's willing to continue in his father's footsteps. That's why the Kroloteans came. The League itself brought Earth to their attention. They also want revenge for what Zeus did to them. Though we have no idea what that is.

Lightning Rod stayed silent while the others stood in shock.

Wonder Woman: I don't know what to say. I have no memories of this. None.

Captain Atom: don't blame yourself. Blame Savage and his light. But John, how is it that you haven't heard of this?

Lightning Rod: agreed, the fact that the galaxy is only just now hearing that Zeus has a living son should've been big news among them.

Green Lantern: I have no clue. Rimbor isn't a planet in my sector. But I'll head to Oa immediately to consult with the Guardians and the rest of the Green Lantern Crops. We'll get to the bottom of this Cap. I promise.

Captain Atom: good, in the meantime, we still have a Krolotean invasion force to track on Earth. You did good work on Rann. Now we need you all at the Hall of Justice

WASHINGTON D.C.

JANUARY 8TH

Batman was staring through the glass of the Interrogation room in the hall, while Manhunter was interrogating a Krolotean Blue Beetle and BumbleBee had captured. The door on the side opened and Lightning Rod, Miss Martian and Superboy walked in.

Miss Martian: you two didn't have to come.

Superboy: yes, we did.

Miss Martian: this is the Krolotean captured by Lagoon Boy, Robin, and Beetle?

Batman: your uncle has been interrogating him for days. But we're simply achieving psychic translation. We're thinking about bringing in Thor to-

Lightning Rod: bad idea, if they confirm that Thor's here two things will get much worse.

Batman: understood. Meanwhile the League, The Team and Thor's allies in Europe have hunted Kroloteans that have been masquerading as humans. But all have escaped capture despite the fact that we destroyed their Zeta Platforms on Rann and that they apparently destroyed their own ship.

The Krolotean suddenly started squirming for a few seconds before going limp in the chair and started drooling.

Lightning Rod: (in his head) no...

Batman: after your success on Rann Captain Atom thought you might be of some assistance-

Miss Martian: the Kroloteans have an emergency rendezvous point and have standing orders in case of discovery to evacuate there.

Conner shot a glare at the Martian.

Miss Martian: (she ignored him) a base inside a volcano on Malina island.

SOUTH PACIFIC

Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl, Lightning Rod and Robin were in the front of the Bioship flying over the ocean.

Batman: Remember this is primarily a recon mission. We want to discover all we can about the Krolotean's invasion strategy before we shut them down. Lightning Rod, give us cover.

Lightning Rod nodded his head and began to summon a large storm over the volcano. He felt a minor pain in his chest, but ignored it and moved to his dropping room where Artemis was waiting for him.

Artemis: did it hurt?

Lightning Rod: yeah, fighting the current weather hurts.

Artemis: So how about that vacation?

Lightning Rod: (he wrapped an arm around her waist.) Soon Huntress, soon.

Suddenly they heard Nightwing's voice.

Nightwing: approaching drop zone B-Alpha.

A hole opened through the ship exposing a beach near the island. Artemis and Lightning Rod both jumped through the hole and landed on the south entrance guarded by four of Black Manta's guards.

Lightning Rod: why...

Artemis: Why what?

Lightning Rod: why is it a stealth mission?

Artemis: (she giggled) just leave them to me Thunder Brain.

She fired an arrow filled with a sleeping agent and knocked out the guards.

Artemis: See?

Lightning Rod: I could kiss you,

Artemis: keep that in mind on our vacation.

Lightning Rod: let's go.

The two entered the door which was no match for Patrick's strength. They ran for a stressful amount of time.

Artemis: why are we always the ones running so much

They ran till they spotted Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Batgirl fighting soldiers on the walkway, while Aquaman and Lagoon Boy were fighting more soldiers on the ground floor.

Nightwing: (over comms) Nightwing to Alpha and Delta squad, enemy is attempting to escape. Requesting backup.

Artemis drew an arrow and fired on the soldiers while Lightning Rod jumped down and electrocuted the ground knocking out more when he spotted the soldiers leader Black Manta, though Lightning Rod realized that this man was not build the same as the actual Manta. Before Patrick could think further the man was Charging him though he didn't get far before Aquaman knocked him down sending his helmet across the cave. He groaned and stood up. Patrick almost fainted when he turned around, revealing himself to be Kaldur, who was glaring at the three heroes. Lagoon Boy's jaw was hanging from his mouth, while Aquaman stared in shock.

Lightning Rod: Kaldur...

Aquaman: I had not believed Nightwing until this moment

Kaldur: you did not want to believe!

Lightning Rod: none of us would believe this!

Superboy: (he walked up next to Lightning Rod) How could you do this?!

Kaldur: you dare question me?! (He drew his water swords) after all of you let Tula die!

Nightwing jumped from the walkway

Nightwing: Kaldur that was a mission! Aquagirl knew the risks. No one wanted her to-

Lagoon Boy: Neptunes beard! Don't coddle this traitor! He has joined forces with our king's greatest enemy!

Kaldur: do you mean the king who hid from me the true identity of my father?

Aquaman: that was my error in judgment Kaldur'ahm. No one else need suffer for it.

Kaldur: all will suffer if Black Manta demands it. Blood is thicker than sea water.

A missile launcher shot a projectile at Lightning Rod, who caught it with ease and threw it into a wall. He dug a hole with lightning through the floor.

MEANWHILE

Kaldur skidded down a rabbit hole into a cavern under the base.

Nightwing: Kaldur...

Kaldur spun around to see Nightwing walking through the showdows.

Kaldur: just you and me, old friend.

Superboy: no! (He came out of the same hole Kaldur went down) it's a regular reunion special.

The cavern shook, and the roof came down, yellow lightning flashed as Lightning Rod fell through the hole and looked at Kaldur with a pleadings face.

Lightning Rod: don't do this Kaldur.

Kaldur: no. You can take me down. (He pointed towards a pillar), or you can save everyone from this bomb. I am told the yield is quite impressive.

Superboy charged his former leader only to be knocked down and grabbed by the neck, Kaldur activated his blue lightning and turned to Nightwing and said something un hearable to Patrick.

Before anyone could react, he let go of Superboy and leaped into a drain of water. Lightning Rod tried to chase only for Nightwing to yell out.

Nightwing: don't! We need to disarm the bomb. (He kneeled in front of the bomb)

Lightning Rod: can you disarm it?

Nightwing: negative, it's alien.

Lightning Rod: (he put his fingers on his coms) Lightning Rod to all squads! We have a bomb! Evacuate now!

Superboy: I'll get it out.

Nightwing: no! Might have pressure or motion sensors. We need to leave!

Lightning Rod: (sarcastically) gee what gave that away.

Lightning Rod grabbed the two by the arms and morphed into a lightning bolt and teleported to where Artemis was still laying down fire.

Artemis: Let's go!

The four ran down the cavern to the exit where the Bioship was waiting. The four ran inside, Aquaman, Lagoon Boy, Miss Martian, Manhunter, Batman, Robin, Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman and Batgirl were inside in a seat.

Miss Martian: find a seat, it's time to go.

Superboy: wait! Where is Superman?

Before anyone could answer the ship took off and went far from the island only to be caught in the massive explosion rocking the ship. Artemis held on to Patrick for dear life as the ship rocked

Miss Martian: come on old girl!

MOUNT JUSTICE

JANUARY 26TH

Captain Atom, Green Lantern, Hawkwoman, Hawkman, Batman, Martian Manhunter, Icon, Wonder Woman, And Superman were all talking with their respective proteges, while Lightning Rod and Artemis walked up to Captain Atom and Green Lantern.

Lightning Rod: you're sure I don't need to come?

Green Lantern: absolutely, you were cleared of any wrongdoing. Just cause you're a son of Zeus, that doesn't instantly make you a threat in their eyes.

Lightning Rod: well, good luck. And in a flash of yellow light, they were gone.

STAR CITY

Artemis was walking around the house, excited about her new vacation with her boyfriend when her phone rang. She picked it up.

Artemis: Hello?

Nightwing: hey Artemis, it's Nightwing, look I know you and Patrick are taking your vacation, but we need to talk.

(Finally! So the reason for this delay was some personal issues but they are all taken care of now! Now back to doing what I love! So I'm thinking about just skipping straight to episode 7 but I'm debating if I should add some other episodes. IDK and it's still TBD. But thanks for your patience and until next time. PEACE!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 29 22
REVAMP OF BATMAN'S DAUGHTER*CAN FIND ORIGINAL ON QUOTEV AT @CassandraMalfoyxX #12 in DaughterofBatman categories Oct 11th 2020 #2 in Daughterofbatma...
24K 425 11
WELCOME OLD AND NEW READERS, I hope you like my new and improved story! You meet the team after helping them fight the Injustice league with your li...
273K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
53.5K 1.4K 20
Young Justice Fanfic Snow, a girl with the ability to control ice. She was the odd one out in the group of villains she belonged in, feeling like eve...