The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

23.1-White Red Dress

510 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

Certainly no melanoma. When Min Hui was working on this project at Guan Chao, she had seen pictures of melanomas of various shapes and done various magnifications, comparisons and analyzes. Although it was not surprising, she still remembered the kind of scalp that she felt when she saw it for the first time. A numb feeling.

"I just want you to verify your body. This is the front," and he turned over, "This is the tail."

   "OK, you're a normal man," she patted his head, "Hurry up Clothes, be careful of catching cold."

    "I fell in love with you the first time I saw you."

    "Why?"

       "I like beautiful women." He smiled while putting on his clothes.

Min Hui is confident about her appearance. She loves beauty since childhood, and the only luxury in life is buying clothes and cosmetics. Because her father is a silversmith, she likes all kinds of exquisite small jewelry, not necessarily real gold and silver, as long as she fancyes it, she will do everything possible to buy it. There are many Miao girls living in the small town of her hometown. Min Hui watched her father beat the chisel repeatedly with a hammer to make all kinds of silver ornaments and sell them to girls who are going to marry in the town: silver melting, forging, inlaying , Pinching flowers - a complete set weighs ten catties, and it often takes several months to do it by one person. When she was a child, she would sit beside her father and watch, and sometimes she would help cut the pattern on the silver sheet, or knock on the tin mold. Probably since then, she has fallen in love with everything that is shiny and silver.

"Is your ex-wife beautiful?"

"Pretty."

"A doctor too?"

"Dancer."

Min Hui looked at the oil painting on the wall, and suddenly understood something: "Ballet?"

"Yes." Zhou Ru Ji looked at her, " If you want to mind, these paintings can be taken off."

"No need, they are pretty, just hang them up." She smiled.

    "I was originally a man of science and engineering. After I married her, I often accompanied her to see operas and art exhibitions, and I was influenced by her to become a literary style."

"At least you can still be nurtured, but I can't."

"Have you ever seen a chameleon? I am that kind. You don't need to change, I will gradually move closer to you, give me a year or two, and I can become a chameleon. Your confidant."

    Zhou Ru Ji sat across from her and said slowly.

    The apartment building has a total of 32 floors, and they live on the 29th floor. The house is very quiet, and the stars outside the window can be picked up, just like living in the sky.

    The Tiffany desk lamp emits orange light, faintly hitting Zhou Ru Ji's face, and the multicolored glass gives people a nostalgic feeling. Min Hui stared at him silently, thinking, every man has his own routine, which is a difficult math problem, Xin Qi has Xin Qi's mystery, Zhou Ru Ji has Zhou Ru Ji's weirdness, why can't she figure it out? ?

   When she first met Cheng Qi Rang, she thought he was a good man at first glance. He was handsome, calm, and full of talent. He was a legend of that Huaqing graduate. The program was written as fast as herself, except for being married, all the qualities that a romantic hero should have are all possessed.

She didn't know what she was doing, maybe she was too soft-hearted and shameless...

    "My marriage seems to be happy, but it's actually very unfortunate." Cheng Qi Rang said.

That's how it all started.

    Unknowingly, Min Hui fell into deep thought, until Zhou Ru Ji snapped her fingers and woke her up.

   "You may be thinking, did I play some ugly role in this short marriage?" He struck a match and lit a candle as thick as an arm on the coffee table.

    "I didn't, and she didn't. No. We broke up peacefully. She is not bad and treats me well. Before marriage, there were many men chasing her. Her classmates were either married to entrepreneurs or second-generation officials. She was the only one who cared about money. She doesn't have too high pursuit, she is easy-going and straightforward woman, I really like her, we have had a lot of joy together."

Of course, it was she who proposed divorce, Zhou Ru Ji's tone was full of reluctance.

"I understand." Min Hui smiled lightly, "Have you never thought about having a child?"

"Thought about it. She was afraid that having a child would change her shape. As for me, I like children, but I am too busy. I wanted to make a sprint in my career when I was young, so we made an appointment to have it later. Sigh-" He suddenly sighed, "Maybe we won't leave if we have children."

Seeing him sad, Min Hui quickly changed the subject: "Do you need to see your parents? Before getting the certificate?"

"They live in Nanjing, and there are a lot of relatives there. My parents' There are many brothers and sisters, and they are about to retire, and they all agreed to buy a house in the same community, so they don't have to go too far."

   "That's great." Min Hui yearned in her heart, "It's such a lively family."

" You don't have to worry about them. My parents are very open-minded. They have been free-range for me since I was a child. I have the final say on my own affairs, and they never interfere. I have always wanted to have a grandson. If the child is born, they will be very happy Now."

"But," Min Hui was embarrassed, "this is not your biological child."

"If you don't tell me, I won't tell, who knows?"

  He stood up, "I have a health pot here, and I will cook it for you." A cup of fruit tea."

After that, take out various fruits from the refrigerator: apples, pears, strawberries, lemons, pineapples, peaches, passion fruit, cut them into cubes one by one, put them in a health pot with honey, black tea Cooking slowly, the two sat in the kitchen talking and listening to music. The fruit tea was really delicious, poured into a mug and holding it hot in your hand, it made Min Hui feel at home immediately.

Min Hui didn't stay at Zhou Ru Ji's apartment overnight, and Zhou Ru Ji didn't insist either.

The two discussed the arrangements for the marriage: get the certificate on Monday, treat guests on Saturday, Zhou Ru Ji will invite some friends from the hospital, and Min Hui will invite Bai An's colleagues. There are about three tables in total. There are many wedding companies in Bin Cheng, just leave it to them. After she is done, go to Nanjing to meet her in-laws, which can be regarded as an explanation to his parents.

Try to finish everything before Min Hui's belly grows bigger.

Min Hui got up early on Monday, because she was going to register at the Civil Affairs Bureau in the afternoon, so she put on light makeup, combed her hair with a bun, wore a white shawl-sleeved shirt, and a red knitted skirt with slits and hips. cm high heels went to the company.

As soon as she got out of the elevator and passed the front desk, Ding Yi Feng from the technical department came to meet her. Seeing her dressed in fancy clothes, he couldn't help blowing a long whistle, his eyes flicked back and forth on her chest: "Wow, baby, what a happy event! Like this? Who nourished you last night? You have such a good figure, isn't your boyfriend so cool?"

Min Hui's face sank suddenly, she ignored him and didn't answer, she turned around and walked to the front desk and asked Yang Bei Bei: "Bei Bei, Did you hear what Ding Yi Feng said to me just now?"

Yang Bei Bei was dumbfounded, and nodded in a daze: "Listen, I heard."

"Help me prove it later."

"Sister Min Hui... what are you going to do?"

   "What?"

"Sue him."

Ten minutes later, Min Hui and Ding Yi Feng were called into the conference room by the director of the office, Ma Xin Shuang. Bai An is a small company, and both personnel and administration are managed by the office. Ma Xin is forty-five years old this year, with a white face and a slight beard. He has a face shaped like a Chinese character. He Hai Xiang is one of the cronies He Hai Xiang brought over from the headquarters. Min Hui is not familiar with Ma Xin because she has just started work, and has never dealt with him. .

In front of the director, Min Hui told what happened, and Bei Bei also came to prove that it was true. This Ding Yi Feng is the team leader of another project of the company. He is on the same level as Min Hui in terms of position. He has been working for five years. He Hai Xiang is the technical backbone picked by the R&D department from afar. The person is very smart, the program is well written, he is almost thirty, he has been single for some reason, his hormones are out of balance, and his face is covered with pimples. There are not many female colleagues in the company, but as long as there are women present, he will always be there, even the cleaning lady will not let it go. If he has nothing to do, he will talk to Bei Bei at the front desk. Laughing at himself rocking back and forth with laughter is very annoying. Less than three weeks after Min Hui arrived, he had "confessed" several times to her face, half-truths and half-false, Min Hui only took it as a joke, and proposed a date, but she resolutely rejected them all.

"Ding Yi Feng, it's your fault," Ma Xin said with a straight face, "How can you talk to a female colleague like that?"

     "Director, I didn't say anything. Beibei and her are sisters, of course I spoke for her "  Ding... -->>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 380 53
Find a smoothie you like, go to the grocery store, blend, enjoy!
124K 2.4K 30
Casima Sallow is one of the few Pureblood decedent's thats not interrelated. She's known Fred and George Weasley ever since their first train ride t...
39.4K 427 70
Sang Wu Yan, a college senior, dreams of becoming a broadcaster. She works as an assistant at a radio station and likes a mysterious songwriter with...
48.3K 470 174
From high school to university, Ding Xian and Zhou Si Yue's youthful love lasts for a lifetime. The superior and unruly campus god Zhou Si Yue is a g...