The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

22.Scissors

475 3 2
By PhyuPwint8

   Min Hui was stunned, then woke up suddenly, and said to the waiter, "Excuse me, do you have any scissors?

    " Inches long, she said sorry, "I had a small one, but I don't know where I put it. This one is for cutting cloth, be careful, it's very sharp."

  "Thank you." Pull, put the scissors in her arms, rush out of the store door and rush downstairs.

    It was close to ten o'clock, and the mall was about to close. Because it was a weekend, there was a movie theater inside, and there were still many customers.

    Even so, the man in the gray trench coat was very eye-catching in the crowd because of his tall stature and aura. He carried a shopping bag and walked towards the elevator at the end of the corridor without haste.

    With Min Hui's character, at this moment she would definitely run after her, but there were too many troublemakers, so she was afraid of causing a commotion, so she had to walk quickly.

    Seeing that she was about to walk behind the man in the windbreaker, which was only an arm's length away, Min Hui took a sudden step forward, and was about to pull out the scissors when she was suddenly hugged tightly from behind, and a voice whispered in her ear. Roar: "Don't be impulsive."

    She doesn't need to turn her head to know that it is Zhou Ru Ji.

    "Let me go!" She twisted her body and resisted vigorously, but those arms bound her like iron clamps, making her unable to move.

    A few students who looked like students in the crowd stopped curiously and observed them.

    Zhou Ru Ji took her into his arms, kissed her on the face, and said with a smile, "Baby, don't be angry, I'll buy it for you."

    It turned out that the lovers were quarreling, and the students left laughing.

    Min Hui was dragged and dragged by him to an empty corner. After her breathing gradually subsided, it took five minutes before Zhou Ru Ji dared to let go of her hands: "Give me the scissors."

  She gritted her teeth and ignored.

    "Bring the scissors." His voice was still calm, but with a little more strength.

    Finally, she pulled out the scissors from her bosom and handed them to him.

    "You're really courageous, aren't you afraid of going to jail?" Zhou Ru Ji looked at her and sighed, "There's a child in your stomach. Seeing how angry you are, the child belongs to him, right?"

    "No."

    "What a coward. If he likes a woman, he will marry her openly. With his ability, he will not be poor if he leaves Guan Chao and that wife. Why is this? He doesn’t know you are pregnant—”

   “Zhou Ru Ji, let me tell you Once again, this is not his child."

    "Okay, okay, no, no."

     He coaxed in a low voice, "Be happy, this kind of courageous man is not worth getting angry, let alone using a knife! Let's go, no more takoyaki , That thing gets angry, the more you eat, the more it burns. There is a bubble tea in front, I will buy you a cup, calm down."

    The two returned the scissors, bought a cup of milk tea each and walked out of the mall.

    She doesn’t know when the sky began to drizzle, and the night in Ben Cheng, under the colorful neon lights and the smell of popcorn, has a joyful and festive meaning. But Min Hui felt that none of this had anything to do with her. She has nothing to do with the city either. But the street lamps above her head with silvery-white halos made her feel like she was standing on the stage again, with countless gazes shooting at her like machine guns. And whether the man next to her who is about to marry her is willing to help her block a bullet is not clear.

    From the day she left Xin Qi, she had already decided to walk alone in the future, even with bullet holes all over her body.

    After getting in the car, Min Hui took a sip of the milk tea silently, and found that it was pineapple-flavored, with a few Q-bomb balls rolling between her teeth, and she couldn't chew it.

    All the way without words.

    Cheng Qi Rang's sudden appearance caused an invisible embarrassment between the two.

    After an hour of silence, Min Hui drank the last sip of milk tea, and finally said: "When I was watching the tide, Cheng Qi Rang was just my boss, and I never liked him."

    After all, we are going to be husband and wife soon, and it is better to be sincere with each other. Zhou Ru Ji must have done his homework.

    "Hmm." Zhou Ru Ji turned the steering wheel and said flatly, "So he likes you?"

    She didn't answer.

    "I heard he sued you? Infringement of reputation?"

    Min Hui squeezed out a word between her teeth: "Yes."

  "How much did you lose in the end?"

    "Seventy thousand."

    "You must have just started working, watching the tide?"

    "Less than six months , haven’t become regular yet.”

    “Then where did you get so much money to pay for it?”

    “It’s my mother... who took out the money for the medical treatment.” Her voice was a little trembling, “It’s an advanced stage anyway.”

    “Cancer "

   " Liver cancer. The last month was so painful that she couldn't lie down. I had no money and couldn't afford targeted drugs."

    She gritted her teeth hard to keep her tears from flowing, "I should have looked for a job as soon as I graduated from college. In this case, I have been working for three years, and I have some savings..."

    "It would be even better if you knew me after you graduated from a bachelor's degree," Zhou Ru Ji said softly, his tone full of comfort, "Anyway, I am also in the oncology department. You don't need to ask someone to treat your mother."

    "It's all over." Min Hui sighed.

    "Good days will come." Zhou Ru Ji said, "Look now, Cao Mu likes you so much."

    She turned her head to look at him, and said seriously, "Thank you."

    "Thank you for what?"

    "Whoever is willing to be a child Dad."

    "It's an honor. You have such a high IQ, the child you gave birth to must be a genius, maybe the next Elon Musk. When I get old, I might still be in his light. —— My house is in front, do you want to go in and sit down?"

   "Sit?"

    Min Hui looked up and recognized "Qingteng Garden", an apartment complex closest to Bai An Technology, only two stops away from where she lives. Min Hui visited it when she was looking for a house, and liked the decoration design very much, but she had to give up because it was too high-end and the rent was too high.

    "The rent here is quite expensive, isn't it?"

    "It's okay." He drove into the underground parking lot, "I usually just come back to sleep."

    Seeing that Min Hui was silent, he quickly said, "I will go home as often as possible in the future and take care of my family."

    " That's not necessary," Min Hui smiled, "If you were really like that, you wouldn't get a divorce."

    ***

    Zhou Ru Ji's room was decorated with an artistic flair, with several oil paintings of different sizes hanging on the wall. But the themes are all ballerinas, and she doesn't know what style of painting it is, so Min Hui can't understand it at all. There are not many furniture, but everything is exquisite. There are some handicrafts collected from all over the world on the cabinets, Nordic tapestries, African sculptures, Japanese dolls... There are also some shells, porcelain, etc. whose origins cannot be explained s things.

    Min Hui looked at the ballerinas all over the wall, and asked, "Do you like oil paintings?"

    "I like Impressionism, especially Degas. These are all copies. When I have free time, I can paint a few strokes. I'm not very professional. "

    "The painting is pretty good." Min Hui said with a smile on her hips, "Don't be modest, Zhou Ru Ji."

    " You don't think I'm very literary, do you?"

    "As long as you don't think I'm not literary."

    As soon as she entered the door, she saw the kitchen With that huge stainless steel counter and two rows of kitchen knives neatly placed beside it, Min Hui thought she had walked into an operating room. Because of the oil paintings covering the walls, she felt like she had stepped into a museum again. Beauty is beauty, but it lacks some fireworks.

    "Then when you are free, what do you like to do besides playing chess and cards?" Zhou Ru Ji asked.

    "Do a little design. By the way, I designed a mobile phone software, which is quite interesting. Do you want to play it?"

     Min Hui took out her mobile phone, "Didn't I do early detection of skin cancer before? moles to judge the risk of cancer."

    "Wow." Zhou Ru Ji's eyes lit up, "Can I try?"

    "Yes, the accuracy rate is quite high." Min Hui looked at his face, shook her head, "You don't seem to have any moles."

    "I have it on my body, on my legs, and on my butt."

    She held the phone and laughed dumbfoundedly.

    At this moment, he took off his clothes and lay naked on the sofa: "Come on, let's scan each of them. I'm particularly worried about these moles. What if they are melanomas?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 8.1K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
532K 17.8K 126
Read and find out...
121K 4.5K 135
It is said that the Northern Warlord is temperamental and violent. The people who died in his hands were too many to count. In his previous life, An...
76.1K 4.8K 34
Where Jeon Liyeon's troublemaking self, causes his father, Jungkook, and professor, Jimin, to meet. "Liyeon, what's your father's name?" "Why?" "Not...