The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

20.2

451 3 0
By PhyuPwint8

Fill in her personal information.

    Zhou Ru Ji glanced at it and asked, "You also use Baihe.com?"

    Min Hui buckled the phone: "How do you know?"

    Zhou Ru Ji smiled and said, "I also have an account, and the pattern on this page is too familiar."

Min Hui continued to type in: "How long have you been using it? Is it good?"

  "  I don't have time to use it. People who have surgery every day don't have time for a blind date."

  "Never met a single face?"

    "Yes, but I have. A few, I ate a few meals, and after talking about it, I didn’t like it very much, so I didn’t talk about it.”

   “ So it’s because you didn’t like her?”

    “Yes. My qualifications are relatively good: 33 years old, medical Ph.D., high professional title, parents are government cadres, and I am not ugly, right? I am married for the second time, why should I force myself to do something?”

   “It sounds like a lot of vicissitudes.”

    “A person who has been divorced once knows that the relationship is broken. What is the price? It’s like falling out with a good friend. If you dare to turn over the first time, you dare to turn over the second time.”

    Zhou Ru Ji turned the steering wheel skillfully, “Been there, done that.”

   “But you never learn.”

    “I tried hard, really Yes. My mother said that the relationship between husband and wife is like a house. When the light bulb is broken, you can change the light bulb. You can’t change the house just because the light is out. However, the problem between me and my wife is not as small as the light. My dream is to be a first-class surgeon and let me give up my dream for marriage...I can't do it. Can you understand?"

    "Understand." Min Hui smiled and waved the phone, "Look, I just registered less than two years ago. Within minutes, someone sent me a text message. Wow, two messages!"

    "Tell me, what's going on?"

    "One is 35 years old, 1.76 meters tall, and weighs 90 kilograms. The other is 29 years old, 1.73 meters tall, and 75 kilograms. I think this 75 kilograms is not bad, and looks good. It looks pretty smart."

    Min Hui Zoom in on the boy's photo, look left and right, and study it carefully.

    "Why do I feel like you're picking watermelons?"

    "Hahaha." Min Hui continued to type into the phone, "Now, I want to tell them that I have a baby in my belly and ask them if they mind. If anyone doesn't mind, I will tell them Who will meet."

    After the text message was sent, it disappeared immediately, and the two people who had a passionate chat with her just now seemed to have evaporated in an instant, and there was no reply.

    Seeing her sighing and sighing, Zhou Ru Ji said: "I told you at noon, I don't mind. You see, the child in your belly is born, there must be a father, right? When going to kindergarten, every child have parents, but he doesn’t have one, how sad. It’s very important to give the child a normal home and let him have both parents.”

    “You really don’t mind?”

   “Let me tell you the truth :I want to catch up with the last batch of welfare housing in the hospital this year. Have you heard of "Tianrun Community"? There are four high-rise apartments on the east side of this street, which were built by our university. The scenery is good, the location is good, The price is only one-third of the surrounding price, which is equivalent to half buy and half free. But the leader said that it will only be distributed to those who are married and lack housing. With my professional title, if I get married, I can have three bedrooms and two living rooms."

    "Wow Oh."

    "With the housing price in Bin Cheng, if you were me, wouldn't you be tempted?"

    "I have very little savings," Min Hui said honestly, "I can't afford it."

    "You don't need to pay. You see, we can benefit each other when we get married. You need a marriage certificate to have a child, and I need a marriage certificate to have a house. It sounds very utilitarian, but when you think about it carefully, our other conditions are also very matching: The age, education, income, and working environment are all similar. Even if we find out that we don’t get along and want to break up, we can talk about it and break up, and I promise. I won’t make it difficult for you.”

   Zhou Ru Ji said calmly, “It’s like this with my ex-wife. No more, I asked if I would like to leave surgery to teach in medical school, and I said no, so I agreed to a divorce, and there was no quarrel, and she still gave me likes in the circle of friends."

  "Then when do you want to get married?" Min Hui asked.

    "With whom?"

    "Follow me."

    "I'm on vacation this week, and I'll be on duty from next Tuesday. What do you think about going to the Civil Identification Bureau on Monday?"

    Min Hui checked her schedule: "Monday is fine."

    "Ten o'clock in the morning"

    "In addition, I have two requests."

    "Tell me."

     " First , don't ask who the father of the child is."

     "I will never ask."

    "Second, the child's surname is Su."

    "No Question."

    "What about you? What do you want?" Min Hui asked.

    "What's the matter with you and Cheng Qi Rang?"

    "I don't want to explain."

    "OK, then you won't explain."

    Min Hui thought for a while, then asked: "By the way, what are your hobbies?"

    "Violin, classical music, Ballet, movies."

    Min Hui was taken aback: "Can you dance?"

    "I love watching ballet performances." Zhou Ru Ji said, "What about you?"

    "Playing chess, playing cards, games, movies."

    "It seems that movies are our common hobby, and we can often go to the movies in the future."

    "Yes."

    "Here, the neighborhood in front is the home of Mr. Cao."

    Zhou Ru Ji drove the car Stopping on the side of the road, the two walked towards the gate of the community together with wine and gifts.

    "You know Min Hui, I pursued my ex-wife, and it took her three full years before she said yes. And you—you agreed before I even started pursuing you."

    Min Hui paused, stopped suddenly, and looked at him Word by word: "Zhou Ru Ji, I agreed quickly, but I didn't agree casually. I don't care what others think, I agree to you because I have thought clearly. What about you, have you thought clearly?"

    "Thought it out."

    "That's good."

    ***

    The two found a two-story townhouse according to the address written by Cao Mu. They rang the doorbell, and a man inside answered, and opened the door. He smiled and said: "Welcome, welcome, please come in."

    Min Hui and Zhou Ru Ji looked at each other, not knowing who this man was.

    Cao Mu is forty-two years old this year, and this man looks younger than Zhou Ru Ji, very handsome, with a tall, small face, a figure like a male model, and a pair of calm and sharp eyes like a beast. 

  The first impression Min Hui gave was that if he wore a suit, she would look very stylish, just like a Wall Street banker.

    Min Hui thought, this is probably Cao Mu's nephew or nephew. Zhou Ru Ji was also a little confused, he didn't dare to say hello, so he had to follow in.

    "Cao Mu is going to pick up the child, and I'm cooking, do you smell the aroma?"

   He smiled and said, showing a row of white teeth, "By the way, let me introduce myself, my name is Yin Xu, and I'm Cao Mu's husband. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
67.3K 1.9K 23
in which Daniel feels little and needs Corbyn to take care of him🧸💕 started 7/12/2020
5.4K 76 12
tobi(tbjzl) mental health is at a big low and the boys ( the sidemen ) are starting to catch on. Tobi wants to tell the boys everything and open up b...
3.6K 317 14
The world is now VirtUal, but it's a lot more dangerous than U think... Hanni will soon find out. (Newjeans AU)