The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

17.2

592 6 4
By PhyuPwint8

Yes, what she was found out, and all the details were explained.

    "Originally, I wanted to tell you directly... the moment we met. But, you said you had an important operation, and I'm afraid you won't be able to accept the news of her death... I didn't mean to hide it from you, really, Xin Flag, I have no malicious intentions."

   In order not to irritate him, her voice was very low, her tone was very soft, and she looked like she was going to catch him.

    But his roar became louder: "Didn't it be intentional? You said it wasn't intentional? For so many days, we've been together every day, and you have a thousand chances to confess to me. Why didn't you say it? Hmm? Min Hui, why didn't you say it? !Eat and sleep with me! What on earth do you want?"

    "I... once... I confessed, but...you didn't hear... fell asleep..." "

    "You can really confess! Damn!" He scolded, "Pick when I'm asleep?"

    "...I'm sorry." She began to sob, "I don't know why this happened...I want to confess every day, I think...I'm probably...too I like you. Xin Qi, don't be angry, you, drink some water..."

    Seeing that his lips were black and purple with anger, she was so frightened that she handed him a glass of water on the table, but he grabbed it and slammed it down Hit the wall.

    There was a "bang", and the glass splashed everywhere.

    "You think Su Tian is a working girl, a foot-washing girl, and you treat yourself as her and pay me back, so I've earned it, right?"

   Seeing her dodging away in fright, he grabbed her and threw her like a He brought the chick in front of me like that, and yelled into her ear, "But have you ever thought about it, you are not Su Tian, ​​why should I like you? It's not like I haven't seen a good woman before, you are a fairy me I don't like you either!"

    "I... didn't intend to take her life away on purpose," Min Hui argued desperately, "I didn't know her, and I didn't expect her to save me at all... At that time, I just wanted to die, I didn't think too much about it..."

    "Dead? Damn you! You don't want to die!"

    He roared like thunder, making her ears buzz, "If you really want to die, why are you still alive now? Are you pretending so hard? Playing cosplay Are you addicted? Still with me... FXCK! Disgusting! Disgusting! When I think of this, I wish I could take off a layer of skin everywhere I touched you!"

    She stared blankly at him, non-stop Weeping, he strangled her collar tightly with both hands, making her breathless.

    "You killed her, Min Hui." He let go of his hand suddenly, and took two steps back, "She gave you the swimming ring, you don't have to! Since you are going to die, let's die more simply and beautifully , can’t you? Don’t f*cking muddle along and take another life!”

    “It was my fault… I’m sorry… but I definitely don’t want to kill her. If things can happen again, I—”

   “Can it happen again?” His eyes were red, "You go to die now, go to die right away, go and get Su Tian back, if you can do this again, I agree! FXCK! FXCK! FXCK!"

   Min Hui has never seen any man in front of her .

    With tears streaming down his face, he sat dejectedly on the sofa, crying with his head in his arms, for half an hour without saying a word.

    She didn't know what to do, so she walked up to him gently, wanting to apologize seriously: "Xin Qi, I'm sorry..."

    "Get out!"

    He gnashed his teeth, "Get out of my presence now, immediately, immediately I don't want to see you!"

    She nodded, held back her tears, opened the suitcase, and dragged out a large bag from it. There was a vacuum bag in the bag, which contained all Su Tian's belongings in Penglai Hotel and Ranking Guest: " This is Su Tian's stuff, and I leave it all to you."

    After speaking, she took out an envelope from her bag: "Here is a copy of the police document and the missing registration form, you can take a look. Su Tian just disappeared , I haven't found it yet. I will continue to look for her, and don't give up hope, she may... still be alive."

    After saying this, she pulled the suitcase and stood up: "I'm leaving, goodbye."

    "Stop," he said suddenly.

    A shadow fell on her face, causing an inexplicable pain in her heart. 

   He walked in front of her, there were still some tears on his face, but his expression had completely recovered his composure: "Min Hui, look into my eyes."

    She raised her head and stared at him silently.

    It's not calm, it's cold.

    "From now on, there will be no relationship between you and me."

   He said coldly, "I don't know you, and you don't know me."

     "..."

    "Please put this sentence in front of my
face , Repeat."

    "From now on, there will be no relationship between you and me, I don't know you, and you don't know me."

    "I want you to swear."

    "I swear." Her back stiffened.

    "I don't want to see you again."

    "You won't."

    "Your life was given by Su Tian, ​​please treat it well."

     He said, "You can't die without my nodding."

    A strange blush came from her She straightened up and said, "Xin Qi, I do owe Su Tian my life, but I don't owe you anything.

    " Forget?”

    “That was also my first night.”

    “Shameless liar!”

    “I can die whenever I want, you can’t control me!”

    She sucked all the tears and snot out of her nose. It entered his throat, took off the ring in her hand, put it on the table in front of him, then dragged the suitcase and strode out the door.

    With a "bang", the door behind him slammed shut.

    ***

    The hotel is only a fifteen-minute walk from the coach station, but Min Hui has no energy to walk at all. She waited at the door for five minutes, but no taxi was found. She was about to find a tricycle to take her for a ride, when footsteps came from behind her.

   A voice asked: "Miss Min, I have a car, can I give you a ride?"

    Turning around, it was Deng Chen.

    The car is clean and smells like it has just been sprayed with air freshener.

    Min Hui did not speak along the way, and Deng Chen also remained silent. 

   They soon arrived at the long-distance station, and Min Hui bought a ticket, because there was still half an hour before boarding, so she had to wait in the waiting hall.

    Deng Chen followed her all the time.

    "You can go back." Min Hui said, "Thank you for seeing me off."

    He looked out the window: "I'll leave when you get in the car. " Take a sip.

    After a while, he suddenly asked: "Your resume is excellent and you have a bright future. Why did you jump into the river when you're a good girl?"

    "You even know my resume," she looked at him with a sneer, "Just Can't come up with an explanation yourself? Why ask me?"

    "I know some theories, but I want to hear your explanation."

    "No one believes my explanation, except my mother." Her eyes were red.

    "Then what your mother said—"

    "My mother has passed away."

    "If you encounter trouble in the future, don't rush to die, call me."

    He took out a business card and handed it to her, "No It will definitely help you, at least give you an idea."

    She silently stuffed the business card into her pocket.

    "The car is coming, go to line up." He said lightly.

    She gritted her teeth and followed the long crowd onto the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 292 14
The world is now VirtUal, but it's a lot more dangerous than U think... Hanni will soon find out. (Newjeans AU)
711K 7.5K 157
Hoshi was just 12 when she was taken away from her mother in the slums and forced to live as the son of an aristocratic family. But under the layers...
1.9K 57 29
Author: Zhou Fuyao [29 Chapters Complete] Summary: The city was about to be destroyed and the country was about to perish. Queen Pei Qing wrote a le...
1.2M 91.3K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...