The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.1-Brother
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

14. He Xian Gu

552 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

   On the way back to the hostel, the two had a discussion in the taxi, and combined with the clues provided by the family search website, they felt that the most urgent task was to find Tong Tianhai's cousin. Obviously, he had connections with the traffickers, otherwise it would not have been so fast. Get a child for his cousin, he can still choose.

    Min Hui immediately called Tong Tianhai to ask for his cousin's number. After some conversation, the cousin said that the two children were given to Zhang Luo by a fellow villager of his wife's. His cousin said that He Xiangu has been "walking" in other places all year round, and has done various livelihoods. People in the village say that she is a capable person. She should be in her fifties now and lives in a small village in Tongbi County, Yunnan Province. . Back then, the boy originally asked for more than 40,000 yuan, because his cousin's wife introduced a job to He Xiangu's son-in-law.

    "Actually, she is a human trafficker, right?" Min Hui said.

    "She just refuses to admit it, saying that these children are superborn, and their parents can't afford to raise them. Let her find a good family to collect money for the milk."

    The voice of the cousin over there was buzzing. Unclear, because of the heavy nasal sound.

    "Then did she say where she got the other child?" Min Hui asked again.

    "I didn't say that. Those who do this kind of thing are all secretive. Who dares to ask more."

    Min Hui questioned on the phone for a long time, trying to get He Xiangu's phone number. She haven't contacted her anymore, She only know that the village where she lives is called "An Ya". If she go to find her in person, everyone in the village knows her.

    Min Hui hung up the phone and thought for a while, then told Xin Qi: "This Xiangu She must be a human trafficker, but she should not be a first-class trafficker, but a second-class trafficker."

     "How do you know?"

     "Look : Tong Minghao's biological parents lived In Harbin, my brother was abducted in Hechi, Guangxi, one in the north and one in the south. How could these two children be in the same hands? It can only show that this He Xiangu is a transit point. In her hands, I don’t know how to sell them. How many children have been killed, it must be a combination of abduction, transportation, and sales—a gang committing crimes."

    "Formed an industrial chain?"

    "Absolutely."

    "Looks like we have to go to Yunnan in person to visit this He Xiangu ."

    Xin Qi quickly pointed his fingers on the phone, "It takes five hours to fly from Harbin to Kunming. Take you Show me your ID card, I’ll buy a ticket.”

    Min Hui was a little nervous, and she was reluctant to hand over her ID card when the two bought train tickets, for fear that Xin Qi would see a flaw. Because Xin Qi used a passport and couldn't buy tickets on a mobile phone, they went to the ticket office to buy tickets separately. But after thinking about it, he was only two months younger than Su Tian, ​​so the information on his ID card should not arouse suspicion. Just as she was about to take out her wallet, she suddenly felt that one more thing is better than one less thing. Besides, she didn't want to take advantage of him in terms of money, so she said, "No need, tell me your passport number, and I'll buy it."

    Xin Qi tugged at his ear: "Here we go again! With me here, you don't need to worry about these trivial matters. Let's look for your brother together. Of course it's good if we find it. If we can't find it, it's a honeymoon."

   For Tong Minghao After paying more than 20,000 yuan for hospitalization, there was no cash in the bank card, so Min Hui had to take out his ID card and hand it to him. 

    Xin Qi glanced at the address above: "Wow, do you live in Bincheng?"

    "Yeah."

    "That's a big city."

    "Yes."

    "What are you doing there, part-time job?"

    "Yeah."

    " That—"

     He still wanted to ask, but Min Hui quickly blocked him, "What about you, where do you live?"

    "New York, I told you."

    "Which street?"

    "Park Avenue.

    " Where do you live?"

    "It's my brother's apartment."

    "So you still have...a brother?"

    "Yeah."

     Xin Qi blinked, "Tian tian, are you curious? Do you want to know more?"

    "I don't want to."

    ***

    It was almost ten o'clock when the two returned to the hostel. Min Hui thought that the hair dryer in her bathroom was broken, so she went to the front desk to ask the waiter to replace it. Seeing that she was talking to two middle-aged couples, she had to avoid it. side.

    "...There are really no vacant rooms tonight, sorry! There was a gentleman who planned to leave, but he said he would stay for two more days—" the waiter patiently explained, "There are no hotels in the vicinity, the nearest one It's called 'Sunny Hotel', it takes 40 minutes by car, then, this is the address, there is no need to call in advance, there must be a vacancy. Do you have a car? If not, I will call a taxi for you?"

    A middle-aged man in his fifties Aged, tall and fat, with a red face, wearing a suit, he looks like a private entrepreneur. The woman next to her was probably his wife. She was also over 1.7 meters tall, with a pretty face and a haggard face. She wore a taupe-coloured chiffon dress and gold-rimmed glasses. She looked like a teacher.

    "We drove here by ourselves. Oh, if there is really no room, it doesn't matter if we just sit on this sofa all night."

    The private entrepreneur pointed to a circle of sofas in the reception room.

    "Yes, yes, we are here to see the child. We are so happy and excited that we can't sleep at all, as long as there is a place to sit."

    The female teacher also said, "He has high blood pressure. I don't worry if he is here. Driving at such a time.”

    Everyone was taken aback when they heard that, the hospital was full of mental patients, and the family members who came to visit all looked sad, it was so strange that these two were “extremely happy”.

    Min Hui's heart moved, and she asked: "Uncle, are you here to see Tong Minghao?"

    The entrepreneur nodded quickly: "Yes, I am his father. You are——Su Tian? Right? I said, you came to look for your brother, you found it here, and you almost brought him back. But the DNA test said no, it's a pity."

"We are finally reunited! How wonderful! Don't give up!"

   The entrepreneur shook Min Hui's hand vigorously as he spoke, and began to shed tears while talking, Min Hui felt sad for a while, Can't help sighing: This is the real father and mother. They are satisfied to see their son in their lifetime. They don't care that he has mental illness, let alone feel like a burden.

    "Uncle, we have reserved two rooms, and we can share one room for you."

   Xin Qi said with a smile, "I can share one room with her."

   "Is that—is it convenient?" the female teacher asked shyly. Said, "Didn't cause you any trouble?"

    "Convenient and convenient." Min Hui said, "There are only two of us, so we don't need two rooms."

    "And," Xin Qi raised Min Hui's wrist to let them look at it "We're already engaged."

    "Wow, congratulations!"

    ***

    Two hours later, the two were lying on the bed panting and looking at the ceiling.

    "Xin Qi, we're going to fly tomorrow, let's stop tonight and get a good night's sleep."

    "My self-control has always been good, but I don't know why I can't when I see you."

    "Don't lie Now, you’ve been living in the United States, so you’re not still a virgin, are you?”

   “ Of course, I agreed to marry you, and of course I will protect you like a jade.”

    Xin Qi suddenly turned over and pressed her under him , "Because you are my sun, my moon, my star..."

   "  Brother, are you going to build a solar system for me?" "

    Yes, I will send you a small universe."

    After finishing speaking, he bowed his head and kissed her, making Min Hui unable to speak for a long time. The two of them were tightly attached to each other, neither fat, and through the muscles, they could feel each other's bones stabbing themselves hard. The little pigeon on Min Hui's chest was struggling desperately in his hands, and her body was squeezed so hard that it was almost out of water.

    "I don't believe it—you haven't had a girlfriend for so many years?" She was held in his arms, and another round of passion started, she didn't dare to shout, so she had to bite the sheet again.

    "There were girls chasing me in high school and college, but I didn't take that step at the last minute."

    He said softly, "If it wasn't you for the first time, I would feel a strong sense of guilt."

   "I won't  mind Yes." She tilted her head to one side, looking out the window.

    "I will." He pulled her head back and forced her to look at him, "What about you? Did you give your first time to some wild man?"

     She bit her lip and shook her head .

    "That's good." He smiled and nodded her nose, "Otherwise, I'll be very jealous."

    The bedside light was dim, and the air conditioner was very loud, but his eyes were peaceful, and there seemed to be a ball of love inside. Fire keeps her warm.

    He hugged her tightly like a child, put his head in her arms, and soon fell asleep.

    In the middle of the night, Min Hui got up quietly, went to the front desk to buy a pack of cigarettes, and sat alone on the steps in the backyard to smoke.

    She thought of herself, of fate.

    Thinking of how that strange girl destroyed herself in one thought and pushed her onto another track of life.

    Why she got on the bus, why she jumped off the Mushui River—all became blurred. 

   The arrival of Xin Qi is like a dying person being given a shot of morphine, and the false joy replaces the severe pain...

    However, the pain has not disappeared, it has always been there.

    Min Hui sat on the concrete steps, facing the moon in the sky, smoking one after another, finishing a whole pack. It was already dawn when she returned to the room, and after brushing her teeth carefully twice, she returned to Xin Qi's side in a cold body.

    He didn't realize it, and held her tightly in his half-dream and half-awake state.

**********

    Early the next morning, the two of them packed their luggage and prepared to take the car back to Mingshui and then transfer to the bus back to Harbin.

   As soon as they got on the bus, Xin Qi suddenly asked, "By the way, you paid 27,000 yuan for Tong Minghao's hospitalization fee. Do you have to get the money back?"

    Min Hui looked at him and spread her hands together: "How do I get it? Ask someone at this time, what a sight to behold."

    "Then we don't have that uncle's contact information, and they will leave by then , Tong Tianhai didn’t accept the account anymore, so the money would be wasted?”

    Min Hui didn’t want to ask for it, but she was embarrassed to ask, 27,000 was all her savings, and she needed money to find her younger brother in Yunnan immediately, so She is also very torn.

    "I don't know what to do," she had to say.

    "Wait in the car, I'll go get it."

    Min Hui said "Hey", Xin Qi had disappeared. Fifteen minutes later, when he returned to the car, he had an extra envelope in his hand: "Here, I brought it back. They said a lot of thank you, and insisted on giving you an extra 10,000 yuan, but I didn't want it."

      "It's really good, you . "Min Hui took out a stack of banknotes from the envelope and touched them in her hand.

    "It's okay if his family is really difficult. His parents don't look poor at a glance."

    "Awesome." She gave a thumbs up, "I want to be a master of money."

    "I know why you were so popular when you were young,  You must be very popular."

    "Why?"

    "Because I do all the things that offend people and wipe their asses.

    You are responsible for complaining, and I am responsible for fighting.

    You are responsible for crying, and I am responsible for revenge.

     You are responsible for being beautiful, and I am responsible for being cruel. Tiantian—"

    He smiled lightly He touched her face, "With me by your side, I will help you get back whatever you suffer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 7.7K 83
SO MANY TYPOS:: this is an Imagines book for IT 2017 but somehow the cover is Pewdiepie?? am i a mad lad now? All IT characters and the distinctive l...
856 53 26
Boys Onlyy (Their @ in each chapter)
7.7K 179 18
NOTE: NOT MY STORY JUST FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES Chen Xiao Qian is a seventh-rate screenwriter who has worked hard to create a large production female-le...
4.3M 284K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...