Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~

~CHAPTER 32~

683 20 4
By LunaBecky22

----EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER----

BRAXTON

"Hey Charlie, are you looking forward to your ceremony?" Braxton asked one triplet.

"Dad, you know that we all have been ready for this. But I am worried about Jamie." Charlie said.

"What's wrong with your brother?" I asked him.

"Well, let me put it this way, I am mated to Tori. and Ivy is mated to Zac. Jamie hasn't found his yet." Charlie said.

"I see your point, son. I will talk to him." I said.

"Dad, don't! It will only make him depressed more, and more withdrawn. What he needed was to be let out to see if he could find her. Like how you found mom. Even though she was underage, fate brought her to you." Charlie mentions.

"You know kid, you are smart for only being 18." I said.

"Yeah, I know. I get it from you." Charlie said and chucked.

"Ha-Ha love you to kid," I said as I hugged my son. "Love you to dad." Charlie left and probably went to find his mate; he is attached to her.

CHARLIE (SON)

I promised Jamie (Jamison) my identical twin brother, that I would get dad to let him seek his mate. He doesn't want to run the pack with Ivy and me with our mates. Hell, I don't think Ivy really wants to. But her mate is my beta, and she is the other Alpha. Well, so it works. We are a strong ass team. Jamie was sitting on a bench outside by the park, watching the kids play basketball.

"Hey Jamie, I brought you a cold Pepsi and a bottle of cold water. Figured you have been sitting her a while again." I said to him. He nodded and grabbed the bottle of water from me and opened it and drank some out of it.

He had been he had his journal with him. Today, he wrote another 30 pages. He is just so miserable without his mate. On our 18th birthday, he should have found her. We graduated from high school three months ago. I promised I would talk to dad about letting him find her. Mom was easy to have a good relationship with the idea. She was on board with the idea within minutes. She said she was staying out of it, and we had to talk to our father. So, that's what I have been trying to do for three months now.

"What are you up to, Charlie?" Jamison asked.

"Well, I came here to tell you that dad is probably going to come talk to you." I said.

"Ugh. why? Nothing he will say will help. He can't make my mate magically appear In front of me." Jamison said.

"No, but letting you go find her will help." I said to him.

"But he said no and has been for the last three months." Jamison said.

"Well, if he doesn't, you're going to become more withdrawn and depressed, and dad doesn't want that." I said, and my brother looked at me. For the first time in months, I saw him smile. He had hope.

"Thanks, brother. I love you, man." He said.

"Love you too. I need to go find Tori. I promised her a picnic by the lake." I told him.

"Your so whipped Charlie!" He said. We both laughed.

"Yes, I am and wouldn't have it any other way." I said. We both headed back towards the pack house. Where we both live. Well, we live in the alpha suite complex. since were older. Jamison lives on the top floor of the building. He has his own apartment up there. So, he gets his own space.

JAMISON

I walked into the pack house and went to the Alpha office to see if my mom and dad were there. I needed to talk to them. It was time they knew how I really felt. I know that they probably will not be too happy with how I feel. But they will just have to get over it. I knock on the door.

"Enter." My mother Nova says. I walked into the office, and she was sitting at her desk and my father was standing next to hers. Looking like they were talking.

"Hey mom, hey dad. you two busy?" I asked them.

"Not at all. Come in Jamie. What's up?" Nova asked.

"To be honest, I don't know where to start." I said.

"Just tell us what is on your mind, Jamie. Whatever it is, we will work it out together as a family. We always do." Braxton said.

"Ok, Well I am miserable, I am unhappy and I'm lonely." I said. They both nodded.

"What can we do to help you?" Braxton asked.

"Find her for me and bring her home." I said as I slumped down into the chair and put my head in my hands. My parents looked at each other and then at me and knew what needed to be done.

"Jamie, do you want to help take over this pack when we step down? Be honest?" Nora asked.

"Not really, mom. Yeah, I am an Alpha by birthright. But you have Ivy and her mate and then Charlie and his. You don't really need me." I said.

"Jamie, you were our surprise miracle baby. No one knew you were coming. So, go out there and explore the world. Find your mate. Because you, my son, are something special." Nova said.

"What do you mean, surprise, baby?" I asked.

"When your mother had you kid, the doctor only ever heard two heart beats baby A was your sister and baby B was your brother. When he said there was baby C at birth, and it was a boy, we knew you were going to be special and do great things. Hell, you're strong, smart and can do anything you want to." Braxton said.

"Wow, I never knew that. That makes me feel better about myself. Thanks mom and dad. I love you both." I said. The phone on my dad's desk rang and my dad answered it. It was a young lady on the other end of the line. My wolf, Drako, was acting funny.

-----------------------------Phone Call-----------------------------

D: Hello, this is Alpha Braxton.

C: Hello this is Princess Camila Hans.

D: Yes, what can I do for you Cammie/

C: Aww, thank you for not calling me by my title. I enjoy being addressed as a person.

D: No problem. But what can I do, or my pack do, for you?

C: My father was requesting a meeting with you about all the rogue attacks that you have been having. He wanted an update. Are you able to come to meet with him?

D: Yes, I have a meeting with the elder council. But My son Jamison is available to come and report the finding to you and your father.

C: Thank you, we will see each other in no later than 2 days' time.

D: Sounds good, bye.

C: Bye.

---END OF PHONE CALL---

"What was that all about, dad?" I asked. My wolf was still on edge.

"That was Princess Camila Hans, wanting to see if I could meet with her dad about the rogue attacks. He wants an update." Braxton said.

"You can't. You have the elder council meeting to prepare for." Nova said.

"Yes, I am aware. That is the way I suggested that Jamie here go. Who knows, maybe his mate is there." Braxton says. I looked at him. He was right. Maybe it was Cammie or Camila in person.

Two days later, I am entering the pack house well mansion of the Alpha King Luther and Luna Queen Ana. This place is enormous and absolutely beautiful. They asked me to wait for the study. I left my door open. Suddenly, I smelled lavender and vanilla; I turned to see where the smell was coming from, and I saw King Luther standing next to this beautiful girl around my age. She has blue eyes, long brown curly hair, she is curvy. They started walking towards me and stopped.

"MATE!" the women says.

"MATE!" I said.

"Well, I always knew Alpha Braxton and Alpha-Luna Nova had a special son." The man said. I looked at him.

"I'm sorry what?" I said.

"Excuse me manners. I am Alpha King Luther Milo Hans, and this dear young lady is my daughter, Princess of Wolves Camila Ann Hans. You must Be Jamison Lee Waylon." He said.

"Yes Sir, I am. It is an honor and pleasure to meet you both." I said.

"Well, your family now boy please no sir. Please, you two need to talk." Luther said and walked out of the room.

"Hello Jamison, I'm Camila, but please call me Cammie." Cammie said.

"Hi Cammie, I'm Jamison. Jamie for short. I've been looking for you. Please tell me you're not already with a chosen mate or being married off to someone else, are you?" I asked her.

"Jamie, of course not. I have been waiting for you. When I called your father two days ago. Lia, my wolf went crazy." Cammie said.

"To be honest with you, Drako, my wolf, did the same. I've been so miserable, lonely, depressed and felt unwanted for so long. I was going crazy." I told her.

"I pray you will want me. But I'm scared you will reject me. See, I am a part of a set of triplets. I don't want to run my pack. I walked away. Those two were named head to run it, not me. I am not needed there." I told her.

"Good, because I am going to need you here." Cammie said.

"Why, I am nothing now. I am an alpha, with no real options of ever being able to run my pack." I said.

"Your funny Jamie. I need and want you, my mate here because I need my Alpha King by my side." she said.

"Seriously, you're accepting me as your mate?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am. I Princess Camila Ann Hans accept you Jamison Lee Waylon to be my mate and Prince." She said and kissed me. Damn, there were sparks and they were powerful. She was my true mate.

"I Jamison Lee Waylon accept you Princess Camila Ann Hans to be your mate and your Prince." I said. I am kissing my mate. There is so much passion and love. I love this woman already.

I finally found my mate. She is the Alpha King and Luna Queen's daughter. So there for she will be the future Luna Queen and that makes me the future Alpha King. I can't wait till my mom, the Alpha-Luna Nova, finds out.

~THE END~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 14.7K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
86.3K 4.1K 63
Warning: Paranormal dark drama, mature, adults only! A Content Warning is provided with the trigger list. Please be safe in what you read. (Condense...
219K 9.4K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...
182K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...