Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 32~

~CHAPTER 31~

158 11 0
By LunaBecky22

     Nova and Braxton have been enjoying the past several weeks relaxing at their house. Athena brings by the groceries, medications, and other necessities that they have needed. The Co-Alpha Brock had been running things from the pack house and only calling or mind-linking Braxton when it was absolutely necessary. If Braxton has done any work, he does it from his home office. Because he needs to be at the house for Nova in case she needs him. She has been getting really sick for the past couple of weeks. Her morning sickness lasts all day, some days. Because of the alpha pups growing and twice the speed, it is making her weak and taking a toll on her body. They have been enjoying a lot of time by the fireplace or sitting out on the dock by the lake. Today is the day is her doctor appointment with Dr. Eli. I knew she was awake. I could tell by how she was breathing. So, I played with her hair and said. "Good morning, my love." And kissed her on the forehead.

"Morning Braxton." She said with a smile.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked her.

"Awhile, I just couldn't sleep. I had one of those weird dreams and I couldn't fall back to sleep." She said.

"Are you sure you are ok Nova? You seem spaced out." I said.

"Yes, I am ok. It is just that my dream felt so real. It was so lifelike." She said.

"Can I ask what it was about? If you can remember." I asked her.

"I don't remember exactly, but it had a boy and a girl in it. I think it's about twins. They were calling me mommy. I know what my dream is trying to tell me — Brax. My dream is trying to tell me that our twins are a boy and a girl, Braxton." She said.

"Maybe that would be outstanding. Hopefully, we find out in a few how was your doctor's appointment was." I said.

"Are you still able to go with me to the doctors today?" Nova asked him.

"Yes, I can go with you. I have been looking forward to it, Nova." I said as I hugged her.

"You don't need to go to the pack house?" She asked me.

"No, I don't, but afterwards we stop and can see mom, dad, Sawyer and Rory and the kids. If you like." I said.

"I would like that. You can go with me. If you couldn't, I was going to have your mom or Nora go, but Nora and Leon left town. Yes, I know all about what you and she talked about. She told me they are our kid's mates, and they are going to get them. I can't wait for the kids to all play together." She said. I looked at her, confused.

"I woke up from my nap on the couch and her you two talking about it. It is amazing that they are adopting and that their children will be our kids' mates. I just hope Sawyer and Rory's kids find mates here, too." I said.

"Don't worry, there here with in the pack somewhere. She saw a vision about that two." I said.

"Hey Braxton. Can we go to dinner and get an extra strawberry milkshake? Please?" Nova asked.

"Craving one? Want food with it?" I asked.

"No food and yes, been craving it since like 2 a.m." Nova said.

"Well then, we better get going into town then." I said. She laughed. They headed towards his truck. They got into the truck and went into town. On the way there, Braxton stopped at Findley's and got Nora her milkshake before her appointment. Then they headed over to the pack hospital for her appointment with Dr. Eli.

NOVA

"Good afternoon, Luna and Alpha, Dr. Eli, will be right with you. I will take you to room number #2." the nurse said. She asked all the routine questions and then left. A few minutes later, Dr. Eli came into the room.

"Hello, Luna Nova and Alpha Braxton. How are you doing today?" He asked.

"Good." We both said at the same time.

"We let see if we can get a listen to those heart beats." He said. He uses his little radar machine to get the heart beats.

"Baby, one heartbeat is 145 and baby two is 156. Those are good and strong heartbeats. Now at least look at those babies. Shall we?" He said. He is now using the ultrasound machine and taking measurements of the babies and so forth.

"Eli, is everything look ok with the babies?" Braxton asked.

"Yes, very well, actually. Did you want to know what the babies were? I can tell you." Eli said. Nova looked at Braxton and they both said, "YES!"

"Baby one is measuring at 32 weeks and is a girl. Baby two is measuring 32 weeks and is a boy. Eli said about another week or two at most, Luna.

"I can't wait till there here." I said.

"Me neither, I am so ready to be a dad." Braxton said.

"Luna, I will see you next week." Eli said.

"Ok, sounds good." I said. They checked out and scheduled their next appointment and headed to the pack house.

Nova was sitting on the couch waiting for Athena to come into the apartment when Garrett and Braxton came into the apartment. They walked into the kitchen. Shortly after that, Everyone else seemed to follow in. The twins came into the living room and climbed up on the couch with her and laid down with Nova. They love rubbing her belly. The twins fell asleep. Everyone else came into the living room and sat down.

"He sweetie," Both Athena and Garrett said.

"Hey how is everyone?" I said.

"Good. How does the doctor's appointment goes?" They all asked.

"Great, I am measuring at 32 weeks, only one to two weeks left." I said.

"What are you having? Braxton said you found out but won't tell us?" Sawyer said. Rory laughed as his mate was pouting. Athena and Garrett giggled.

"Yes, please, what are my grandbabies?" They both asked.

"Baby one is a girl." I said.

"Baby two is a boy." Braxton said.

Everyone cheered and was so happy for Braxton and Nova. Little did the happy couple know. Leon and Nora were currently doing their nursery at the present time as their gift. Since Nora saw it, she saw what it looked like. She had to put it the way it was supposed to be.

"Oh, sweetie, your mother will be here Friday, since your baby shower is Saturday." Athena said.

"You and here have been planning this with Nora? Right?" I asked.

"Of course." Athena said. She hugged Nova.

"Thank you, mom, I am exhausted. I am going to go up and lay down in our room here." I said.

"Ok, Braxton will help you." She said.

"Babe, are you ok?" He asked.

"I don't know. I just feel exhausted and off. Maybe some sleep will help. I will eat it when I wake up. Will you lay with me?" I asked.

"You don't have to ask, love. You know I will." He said. He kissed her temple. They walked up the stairs and went into the bedroom. They laid in the bed together and held on to one another and went to sleep.

Braxton mind-linked his mom before he went to sleep. To let her know what was going on with Nova.

B- He mom, something is up with Nova.

A- What do you mean?

B- She says that she feels off and is just exhausted. Said she will eat when she gets up. Ari and Zoe are connecting ok and said she is fine. But I still sense something.

A- Maybe the pregnancy is taking a toll on her.

B- Yes maybe, she fell asleep. We will be down when she wakes up. Love you mom.

A- Love you too, both of you.

Walking up to an empty bed, but warm bed. Where was Braxton at? I say up in the bed, as he came out of the ensuite.

"Good evening love, how was your nap? Feeling better?" He asked.

"It was good, and I think so. But now I'm hungry." I said.

"Mom sent this up for you just a few minutes ago. Homemade soup and sandwiches." Braxton said. They ate together and Braxton took the dishes down to the kitchen and washed them.

They have been staying with his parents at the pack house for the week. They had her baby shower yesterday. His mother- and sister-in-law went home today. I decided it was time to take Nova home. Nora told me that her gift was finished. We headed home. Nova still isn't feeling better. We get to the house, and we see Leon's truck at the house.

"Why are Nora and Leon's truck here?" I asked.

"You'll see. They have a surprise for you. Come on." Braxton said. He helped her out of the truck and into the house.

"Nova, it's good to see you." Nora said.

"I missed you, Nora. But I have a feeling you weren't really out of town, were you?" I said.

"I missed you too, and no, I wasn't. I was doing something special for you." She said.

"For me? What did you do?" I asked.

"Come here, I will show you." Nora said. She had Nova follow her upstairs to the room that was chosen for the nursery. Nora opened the door, and Nova was shocked at what she saw. She was speechless.

"You and Leon did all this? How did you know this is what we wanted? We had told no one. Even the names. We just talked about them while you were away." I said.

"My vision's. I said it all in a vision. So, I had to do it for you. I love you all." Nora says.

"Nora, thank you." I said. As I was hugging her. I felt a gush a water flow between my legs.

I turned to look down and then looked at Braxton, Nora, and back at Braxton. Then it hit me my water broke. I'm trying to remain calm. But I'm shaking and then the pain hits so bad that I blacked out.

"Nova, oh my god" Braxton said, and he rushed to grab her before he hit the floor. They rushed her to the pack hospital. She was still unconscious.

BRAXTON

Why isn't she conscious yet? This scared him. His mate/wife just went into labor and now isn't awake. Dr. Eli is on his way. He is walking down the hallway rather fast.

"Braxton, she is unconscious, that means. Both she and the twins are in distress. I need to do a C-section to get the twins out and to save Nova." Dr. Eli said. I am full of emotions right now.

"Do it, save them all. Please." I said.

"You have my word, Braxton." Eli said. He ran off to the operating room.

"Son, I'm here," Garrett said as he hugged his son.

"I'm terrified, dad." I said.

"I understand. Take a moment, calm your wolf, and relax, they will all be ok." Garrett said.

Ari, she has to make it. They all have to. I can't do this alone. Brax, I feel Zoe and the little ones. I also still feel Nova. She is just weak. She will make it. I know it. Remember what Nora said. Ya, I remember. Good, don't forget that.

It has been about three-hours since Nova and the twins have been in surgery. Dr. Eli finally comes from the operating room. He sees Braxton, Sawyer, Rory, Garrett, Athena, Leon, and Nora in the waiting room. Waiting and hoping for some good news to be given to him when he comes out of that room.

"I have some news for you all. Nova and the babies are doing great. She is awake and asking for you." Eli said, as he walked with me to her room into which they moved her.

"Eli, how are the twins doing? How is Nova really doing? I need to know before I go in there?" I asked him.

"Babe 1 girl is healthy, born at 7:54 p.m. 8 pounds 10 ounces 18 ½ inches long. Baby 2 is a healthy boy born at 7:50 p.m. he was 9 pounds 2 ounces 19 inches long, and surprise healthy baby 3 boy is 8 pounds 12 ounces and is 19 1 ¼ inches long and was born at 7:58." Eli said.

"That's great news. WAIT, did you say Baby 3?" I said.

"Yes, there was a third baby hiding in there. The boys are identical. Congratulations. Your Luna has been asking for you." Eli said.

"I'm speechless. We never heard that third heartbeat." I said.

"His had to have been going at the same time as his brother or sister. It's no wonder we didn't hear it. But You got yourself a house full of Alpha's, Braxton's." Eli said. I just looked at him and I knew what he meant. Our future of this pack was safe with the kids when they're of age. I walked into her room, and I saw her holding our daughter and one boy.

"Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" I asked. I looked at her with so much love and admiration. She just brought our three children into this world and still looks amazing.

"I feel good. Our surprise baby is right there waiting for you to hold him. I don't know what to name him. We already know that she is Ivy Rose. One of them is Charlie Ray." she said. The baby in her arms cried.

"Well, I guess he is Jamison," I said. I walked over to the bassinet and picked up the third baby and I held him. I just looked at him and kissed his forehead. "What about Jamison Lee?" I said.

"I love Braxton. We have our Ivy Rose, Charlie Ray, and Jamison Lee. Braxton, I love you and these babies so much. I couldn't imagine my life without you or them in it." She said.

"That's good to know. When I thought I was losing you, it felt like my world was crashing in front of me, Nova. You and these babies are it for me." Braxton said.

Braxton and Nova finally got there a happy ending. There got to be with their true mates, which were each other, and they had their babies. There is love, devotion and dedication to the pack and family to help them defeat all evil in the future and they will have love and family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.2K 51
"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day forth I release you from our mate bond". L...
1.2K 114 9
APOLLO I remember the very moment that my life changed for the worse. I'd just turned 23. It was the night of my coronation. I'd just challenged my f...
316K 10.8K 30
Nova Moore always does the right thing. She's always made the grade and she's finally reaping the benefits. Until she wanders to where she probably s...
210K 7.3K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...