Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~

~Untitled Part 28~

141 11 0
By LunaBecky22

BRAXTON

These past few days have been rough on me and Ari. We both wanted to be with Zoe and Nora. But we decided we were going to wait until we were married before we were going to be intimate with her again. I blocked everyone out this morning and prepared to get ready for this evening. I woke up late. It was around 12 p.m. I had gone out to lunch with the boys and did some last-minute shopping for myself and Nova. We were going to a beach for our honeymoon. So, I bought us items to take to the beach. Like towels, swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuit cover, sunscreen. I even brought protection; in case she isn't ready yet to try for a pup. I was sure of her feelings about that yet. When I grabbed my suitcases from my mother yesterday, she had already packed our clothes. So, I just added the stuff to our suitcases and put them in my truck. Later on in the afternoon, I had gotten a shower, and I was getting ready to marry Nova, is when my mother got a hold of me saying that there was something wrong with Nova. So, I was half dressed and ran over to our house to check on her. I walked into our house and headed up to our room and sat on the bed and rubbed the hair out of her face.

"Hey babe, glad you're awake. You worried us all." I said.

"I am so very sorry, Braxton. I was talking to Zoe and then I started to shake and see spots. Next thing I knew, I was getting sick. That I all I remember." Nova said.

"You blacked-out after you got sick. Zoe was trying to calm you down from your panic attack. How long have you been having them?" I asked. Nova just looked down; and she was afraid to answer him. He put a hand on her cheek to get her to look at him.

"Babe, no matter when they started, it's ok, we will get through it together. How often do they happen?" I asked.

"When I wake up alone without you. You keep them at bay, closer the wedding got, the more frequently they came. I'm just nervous. But they started because of Christy and Madison and having me kidnapped. I have talked to Dr. Elijah, and he suggested medication, but I refused to take it. He said it could harm Zoe and make it harder to have pups. So, I just deal with them." Nova said.

"Oh babe, well, I am going nowhere without you. Well, maybe to finish getting ready and for you to get ready. As long as you still want to get married today. You do still want to marry me today, don't you?" I asked, and Nova nodded.

"1000 times yes and there because I am nervous and want it to be perfect, not that I don't want to marry you, silly weirdo. No go, I need to shower and get dressed and ready. I'll be the one in white." She said.

"Perfect, I will see you there, my love. I love you Nova Sky Daniels." He said, and he kissed her.

"I love you too, Braxton Lee Waylon." She said as she kissed him back.

Don't worry Braxton, Zoe says she is ok now that she has talked to you and seen you. You calmed her down. She was just having another panic attack. We should have stayed with her last night in wolf form. Ari, sometimes you are the smarter one of the two of us. Don't let that get to your hearing, mister. But you're probably right. Ha-ha Braxton and too late, it already it. And I am always right. Oh shit, what am I going to do with you? For starters, you are going to finish getting ready and then we are going to head over to the ceremony location so we can marry our mate. Innovative idea Ari, Good Idea. Ari just laughed, and I headed into my brother's house where I was staying, and I finished getting ready for the wedding. The wedding and reception went by faster than I wanted them to. It must be honest. I wish they both were longer.

Nova looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dressing dress today that our mothers made her. They did a wonderful job on the dress, if fit all her amazing curves. This goes beyond the mate bond, because I love Nova with all my heart and soul. I made us for one another. Before my mother called me, I knew there was something wrong with Nova. I am so connected to her. She is the love of my life and my entire world.

I still can't believe that I married the love of my life today. She is my soulmate, best friend, and other half. She completes me. When she walked down the aisle to the song Perfect. I was speechless. She was absolutely stunning. I was speechless. I almost forgot what I was going to say about my vows. There were tears in my eye. She was just perfect, and the song just fit. She chose it and I am happy about it. After the ceremony, we had the reception, and I picked our first dance song, and she just loved it. I had asked Sylvie to think A Thousand Years. Nova loved that song. It's from her favorite movie and book series, Twilight. She was so excited when it was being played. She had a huge smile on her face. After the reception, we went to our car and headed to the airport. Our things were in the limo. Once we got to the airport, I grabbed our things, and we will change once we board our private flight.

"Nova, are you ready for our fight?" I asked her.

"Yes babe, I am. Where are we? Why aren't we checking in?" She asked.

"We are taking a private plane to Hawaii, love! Courtesy of King Shay and Queen Mia." I said.

"Oh my, we must thank them when we return." She said as she kissed me with so much passion.

"Well, hell there, my lovely wife." I said, and I took her over to my lap, in the seat next to her. I had her sit on my lap and started kissing my mate and now my wife. As the flight attendant interrupted up. He names tag said Jessi Reed.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Mr. and Mrs. Waylon, the plan with be taking off in the next few minutes. You will need to return to your seats and buckle up. Again, my apologies." She said. She nods and hurries back to the front. Nova returned to her seat with a smile on her face.

Then I moved back to my seat, and we put our seat belts on. Within a few minutes, the plane takes off. I look over at Nova and she is smiling at me. So, I mouthed 'I love you' and she smiled and mouthed 'I love you to' back. Then I laid my head back on the headrest and I fell asleep for a few hours. I woke up feeling sparks. I knew it was my mate. So, I opened my eyes and saw Nova sitting beside me and her head on my shoulder. She was sleeping. I unbuckled us both and carried us back to the bedroom of the plane. I placed her on the bed and covered her up. For what seemed like forever, I laid there with my wife.

NOVA

Braxton had fallen asleep in his seat, and I wanted to be close to him, so I went and sat next to him and bucket my seat belt. I moved, of course, with the flight attendant's permission. Once I was seated, I leaned up next to him and rested my head against his shoulder. In his sleep, he moved his arm around me and pulled me a little closer and rested his head against mine. Shortly after that, I fell asleep. But when I woke up, I wasn't in the seat next to him anymore. I was in the bed next to him. He was awake, looking at me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back at me.

"Brax, are we still on the plane?" I asked him. He gave me a devilish smile.

"Yes, my love, we are. Why do you ask?" He said no amount of words could explain my next move.

I leaned over and kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt. I kissed him and then moved down this chest. Once I got to his pants, I unbuckled his belt. "Babe, you don't have to do that," Braxton said. "Shh. Braxton." I said. Braxton helped me take his pants and boxers off. Once there were off his hard shaft sprang free. I put my hand around his hard shaft and stroked it and sucked on his dick.

As I was looking up into those beautiful eyes of his, he looked down at me. I could feel the muscles in his legs and shaft tighten. "Nova don't stop, omg babe, that's it." He said. I sucked his dick harder and groping his balls a little harder. He kept moaning my name. This was music to my ears. Next thing him grab the back of my head and thrust his dick into my mouth as he found his release. That was so hot.

"Damn Nova, that was amazing." Braxton said.

I laughed. "Babe, it wasn't all me. Zoe took control. She wanted to play." I said.

"It's ok, I rather enjoyed it." he said. He smiled and then gave a little laugh.

"I noticed." I said and laughed.

"It's ok Ari did to, especially towards the end, babe." He said.

Next thing I know, Ari takes over Braxton and Zoe take over Nova. They are still in human form. However, Ari takes advantage of ravishing Zoe's pussy until she comes at least twice. Ari doesn't stop. That's it. Do it harder. He inserts two fingers and pounds into her. Ahhh yes, that is. He creeps up to her and lines his hard shaft up to her mound. It inserts it and goes in and out of her slowly. You like that, Zoe... you feel so suitable, mate. Ari faster, harder don't stop please. They make love like this for about 2 hours. 'Nova, I love you; I want you to let go with me.' she looks at him and her eyes finally change colors. 'Braxton, I love you and I can't hold it anymore.' He chuckled. 'Good, let now it go babe.' They both let their releases go at the same time.

"Wow Braxton, our wolves wore me out." I told him and he laughed and nodded.

"I couldn't agree more, out flight is about another 3 hours, lest take a nap." He said they kissed each other. There was a knock on the door. Braxton got up and got dressed. He released it had been almost 3-hours. He went and opened the bedroom door on the plane.

"Sir, the plane will land in about 15-minutes. You and your wife need to be in your seat and buckled." The flight attendant said.

"Thank you, mam." Braxton said. She nodded and walked away. I walked back into the bedroom and kissed my wife on the forehead and moved the hair out of her face. She moaned and opened her eyes.

"He babe? What time is it?" I asked.

"15-minutes to landing. We need to head to our seats." He said.

"Ok, I will get dressed and be out in just a minute." I said. I got up and went into the bathroom and did my business, got dressed. Then headed to my seat.

We both headed for our seat and buckled up. About ten minutes later, the plan landed, and we exited the plane, got into the limo, and headed for the beautiful resort that we would stay at for the next two-weeks. I was looking forward to the time for just the two of us. We need it. We reached the resort and checked in. The lady was gracious. She knew who we were and mentioned that we had dinner reservations with Alpha, Luna, and beta this evening. Braxton reminds me that is his cousin and his mates. It has slipped my mind. We went to our room, and it was beautiful. It is like an entire apartment. We get everything settled. I had gone into the bathroom to soak I the tub. A few minutes later. My sexy mate comes in with two glasses of wine.

"Hey babe, I thought you should use this." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"I hope those are not both for me." I said to him. He chuckled. He shook his head and got undressed and got into the tub with me. "Hope this is ok beautiful." He said, as he kissed her neck and then on the lips.

"Brax, it is more than ok, I love you." I said, as she climbed to the top of his lab and felt how turned on he was. She immediately slid herself down onto him and was moving herself faster and faster on top of him until they both were screaming other names as they found their releases. After they got each other cleaned up and went to get dressed for dinner.

We headed out not the beach and met them at the dock. Apparently, we are having dinner with them on their boat. We had a wonderful time at dinner. I didn't expect to get seasick. I can be in the sky in an airplane, but not in a boat. After dinner, we walked along the beach and then went back not the hotel.

BRAXTON

I love this honeymoon with Nova. It was amazing. We head home tomorrow; I can't believe what all we have done in the last two-weeks. We had a picnic on the beach where we talked about trying to have kids again. She wants to carry my pups; I was so happy. I mean, she even has gone to local shops ah picked up a few things for when we do. We go out to eat at local restaurants. Even visited with my aunt Renee and uncle Matt and with Matt, Alexis, and Owen. My favorite part of this trip was the lighthouse views at sunset with Nova and making love on the beach after the luau under the stars. That was our favorite part of the trip. I look at my beautiful wife, who is sleeping next to me, and I can't help but admire her. I love her so much it hurts. But something seems off with her, and I don't know what it is, and it is driving me crazy.

NOVA

I woke up feeling nauseous again. This is the fifth day in a row. Zoe, what is wrong with me? 'I think you with pup Nova...' Zoe you're crazy, but I brought a couple test, I don't know why I did. 'Must have been a feeling. Let's go take it.' Ok Zoe, I'm going.

I went to my one bag and grabbed it, and took it into the bathroom and took both tests. I waited the five-minutes that they said. When the time was up, I looked at them and was shocked. They both spoke positively. That meant I'm pregnant. It scared me to tell Braxton while on our honeymoon and I want Dr. Elijah to confirm it. I put all the evidence back into my bag. After getting a shower, I got dressed and packed our bags. I went and woke up Braxton.

'Morning babe." I said. He smiled.

"Morning Love." He said and kissed me. "Sweethearts, are you feeling all right?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"No, I am just not feeling well. We are heading home today. I have everything packed; I left an outfit out for you." I said. He smiled and kissed my check. He looked at his phone.

"Ok, we have about an hour to be at the airport. Let me get ready and get to the car, ok my love?" He asked.

"Ok babe." I said and smiled. About 20-minutes later, he comes out of the bathroom looking sexy as ever. I was sitting on the bed waiting to talk to him.

"Babe, what is it you can talk to me?" He said, knowing something was bothering me. I just looked at him, scared, and my hand was shaking as I handed him the tests. He looked at what was in my hand.

"Y-Your Pregnant?" He said. I nodded. He kneeled to where I was sitting. He held me and then kissed me.

"Nova, I Love you; I will love this pup too. but no training ok." He said with a smile and we both chuckled.

"Of course, not. This time, I want to do it right." I said. I kissed him back.

"Hey Nova, when we get home, I want to take you to see Dr. Elijah. If that would be ok with you? I am just worried about you that all my love." He said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Of course, I was thinking the same thing." I said. We drove to the airport and got onto the plane and 8-hours later, we landed back home. We got into our car, and he drove me to the pack hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 745 56
The moon pack lost their Luna eleven years ago and the loss of her still impacts them all. Especially her three children and her mate. As her childr...
1.1M 37.9K 67
"So here I lay here in the cold, mentally shattered, physically broken, bleeding out and waiting for the sweet silence and darkness of death to come...
167K 7.3K 46
Regal Eclipse Pack Series is now available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CT96742X?binding=kindle_edition&ref=dbs_dp_rwt_sb_pc_tkin Book 2 of...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...