Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~

~CHAPTER 25~

155 13 1
By LunaBecky22

JORDAN

Jordan heads downstairs from the Alpha Suite to the Alpha office. He is a little nervous about going to talk to Nova. But he doesn't know why. He knows he rejected her, but they have both moved on and he feels nothing for her. But he knows he needs the closure more than she does. Once he gets to the office, he knocks on the door.

"Enter" someone said. Jordan walked into the room. Both Nova and Braxton were looking at some type of paperwork on Braxton's desk.

"Warrior Jordan, what can we help you with?" Braxton asked.

"Alpha Braxton, I was wondering if I could speak with Luna Nova for a moment?" I said.

"Nova babe, that is your decision." Braxton said.

"Brax, it's fine. Can you give us a few minutes?" Nova asked.

"Of course, babe," Braxton said. He kissed her Cheech and left the room.

"So, Jordan, what can I help you with?" Nova asked.

"Nova, before you say anything, let me say this to you first." I said.

"Ok, I will hear what you have to say first, Jordan." Nova said.

"I wanted to apologize for leading you on, giving you false hope, embarrassing you the way I did when I rejected you. I shouldn't have done it like that." I said.

"Probably not, but it is the past now. Thank you for being honest and truthful with yourself, Jordan." Nova said.

"I should have done privately it." I said.

"I agree, but it's still the past. It is over and done with." Nova said.

"What do you mean, truthful to myself?" I asked her.

"You see that man who just left?" Nova asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" I asked her.

"He is my true mate, Jordan. The bond with him is extremely powerful." Nova said.

"As ours was weak, but why did I feel a pull to both you and Sadie?" I asked, and Nova laughed.

"You were my temptation, as I was yours. Braxton's my true mate. Do you feel sparks with Sadie?" Nova asked. I just looked at her and nodded yes.

"Oh My God! I never once considered that she was my true mate before. So, that is why I couldn't fight the pull I had for her?" I said.

"That is exactly it. There is something different about you, Jordan. You're not the jerk that you used to be." Nova said.

"No, after what I did to you and now with Sadie having a baby, I need to be a better man and soon to be a father." I said.

"Don't you worry about me, Jordan; I am happy and congratulations on the baby. Please tell Sadie I said that. I am happy for you both. But promise me he or she won't ever do what you did to me." Nova said.

"I will do my absolute best to promise you that. Oh, I knew my dad was going to name you Beta when he stepped down. I personally couldn't have been happier. I didn't want it. The pack needs to be run by you and Easton." I said.

"Why?" Nova asked.

"I have always wanted to be a warrior and work my way up to head warrior, so, when I transferred from Beta to Warrior, I couldn't have been happier, and Sadie remained delighted as well. As her father was the retiring head, Warrior." I said. "To be honest, I wasn't happy. But then realized that it was best for the pack. Both Sadie and I agreed. I will admit that I didn't enjoy being the Beta of the pack."

"That potion suites you, Jordan. I am happy you accepted it over the other position offered to you. Your baby with have Beta and Warrior blood. It's going to be strong." Nova said.

"Yeah, it will be. Thank you. Easton told me you're the one who produced the position suggestion." I said, and they hugged. She nodded and smiled. "Congratulations on your engagement. You deserve it." I said.

"Thank you Jordan, Bye." Nova said.

"Bye Nova." I said, and I left the room, and a few minutes later Braxton walked into the room.

"Hey babe, everything ok?" Braxton asked.

"Yes, of course. I have forgiven him. And we both have moved on with our true mates. They're having a baby. We are getting married soon and then, hopefully, starting a family." Nova said.

"That's great Nova. Wait, what do you just say?" Braxton said.

"Which part, about us getting married or starting a family?" Nova said.

"You said that. Are you pregnant now, Nova?" Braxton asked.

"Unfortunately, no, Braxton. I thought I was, But I am not pregnant right now. Would have been cool though, wouldn't it?" Nova said.

"Yes, it would have been. I can't wait till the day we have pups of our own, babe." Braxton tells Nova.

"But after we get married, all bets are off, Mr. You hear me?" Nova said.

"Loud and clear, I love you." Braxton said.

"I love you too." Nova said.

KNOX

About an hour later, Knox had gone to sit on the back porch to get some air. That is where he found Nova sitting on the porch swing. That was her favorite place back home, too. She looked up and saw him. They both stared each other down for about 5-minutes before either of them said anything. Nova had tears in her eyes without realizing it. As angry with her father as she was, she still loved him and missed him. But she tries hard to not show it that to him.

"Nova, I am so sorry for everything. I had to protect you. I knew Jordan wasn't your true mate and that it was Braxton. That isn't how it works, so I couldn't tell you. It is something that you have to find out on your own. I also knew that Charlie was going to name you Beta, and he felt Jordan would go after you or that it would put a target on your back. I did everything in order to protect you." I said.

"You worried prematurely because Jordan already told me earlier. And explained how he didn't even want to be Beta. But wanted to be a warrior and always had. He wanted to work up to the Head Warrior position. But to be honest, I just can't be mad at or hate either of you anymore." Nova said.

"Why? Why not? We both hurt you." I said.

"Well, because if you hadn't, I don't know if I would have even found my true mate, Braxton, on my own. Yes, maybe he would have come back for me. But who knows? What I know is that I really miss my mom and dad." She looked up at him.

"We miss and love you to Nova. I am so sorry for everything that I have put you through." I said.

"There is no need to be sorry anymore. But am I allowed to call you dad again? I know what I said, what I left. I didn't mean it, dad." Nova said.

"I know and you could always call me dad. That day when you left, I tried to stop you. But you wouldn't stop, and I understand why. You remained hurt, and I don't blame you." I said.

"Dad, I was just so upset and hurt, understand?" Nova said.

"I do now, and so does your mother. We are just so happy that you found Braxton. I couldn't tell you who your true mate was. That was something that you had to figure out on your own, Nova. I just hope that you understand." I said.

"I am glad you did, dad and thank you for sending Easton to talk to me." Nova said.

"Nova, I didn't send Easton to talk to you. I didn't know where you were until that invitation came in the mail. He had to have done that on his own." I said.

"WOW sounds like something that my brother would do. Anyway, I am glad that he did it. It helped me out a lot." Nova said.

"That is Easton for you. So, what is this ring I have been hearing so much about? I saw the wedding invitation and I am so happy for you and Braxton Nova. I love you." I said. She showed him her engagement ring, and it was absolutely beautiful.

"Thank you, dad and I love you to." Nova said.

"It's beautiful, Nova, just as beautiful as you are." I said.

"Thank you," Nova said. She hugged her father.

"Braxton is one lucky man," I said.

"Yes, he is, but to be honest, I am lucky one to have him." Nova said. She hugged her dad. They went into the pack house, and she headed to the office where Braxton was, and he headed to the Alpha suite where Everleigh was currently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 13.6K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
248K 7.2K 21
Nova: Dad always told me, that I would find my love and never let him go. He said, that he would protect me; just like dad to mom until she was kille...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
1.2K 114 9
APOLLO I remember the very moment that my life changed for the worse. I'd just turned 23. It was the night of my coronation. I'd just challenged my f...