Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

Oleh LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... Lebih Banyak

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~

~CHAPTER 18~

212 12 0
Oleh LunaBecky22

NOVA

We have been working in the pack house office this morning and into the afternoon and there is so much that I have to learn that it is overwhelming. It has shown me what I have to do and what they expected of me. I have been mink-linking Athena most of the day and it helps a little. But I just don't know if I can do this. Braxton is in the conference room with Sawyer, Rory, Leon and Jax for a meeting. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water, when I heard two, she-wolves saying that I was pathetic and that he could do better and that the one was supposed to be Braxton's Luna before I arrived, and I was going to pay the price. At that very moment I looked at those bimbo she-wolf and I felt as I couldn't breathe, and I needed to get out of here. I left the kitchen and went outside (I could hear those she-wolves laughing) and ran into the wood. I needed to run. I couldn't do it. Before I left, I had a mink-link.

N: I am sorry Braxton, but I can't do this. I can't be your alpha-Luna. I' m not made for it. You deserve those she-wolves in the pack kitchen. They're better for you.

B: Nova, what the hell are you talking about? Where are you?

N: The woods. I needed a run. I just can't be here. I'm too overwhelmed. I'm sorry. Don't come looking for me. I'm leaving.

B: Nova, please come back and talk to me. Please. I love you. Nova- (the mink-link was cut off.)

BRAXTON

I collapsed and cried. My world was coming crashing down. The one person who I needed most wanted to leave, and I didn't understand why. I tried to reach out to her as well as Ari did, and she blocked us both. I am heartbroken.

"Braxton, what's wrong?" They all asked.

"Nova... she left. She has to be stopped. I can't sit here crying. I need to find her." I said.

"Find her. We will all help." Jax said.

"Hey Alpha and Betas, have you found Luna yet? I have found no sight nor smell of her." Jax said.

"No, I haven't, But I have to get back to the twins." Rory said.

"You all can go back to the pack house or home. I'm going to the lake to think, have mom come, I need her, I feel so helpless guys." I said.

"You got it, and you're not, and mom will meet you there." Sawyer said. He cut off the mink-link.

About fifteen minutes later, I arrived at the lake, which was mine and Nova's spot. But I used to always go there to think before I met Nova. I wish I knew where my Luna Nova was. I have tried to mind-link her, and she is blocking me. My mother put her hand on my shoulder as she approached me.

"Oh Braxton, what happened?" Athena asked.

"She said something about that she could do this, and I deserved a better Luna and I deserved those she-wolf in the pack kitchen, whoever they were. I don't know who the hell she is even talking about, mom." I said.

"You really have paid no attention to those two girls who have followed you around in the shadows for years?" Athena said. He looked confused.

"Mom, what are you talking about? The only person I ever dated was Allie, and we both agreed that we wanted to wait for our mates. She was happy that she did, and I was happy I did too. I was so thankful I waited for Nova. But who the hell are you talking about?" I asked. "She is with another Alpha from a pack in Washington."

"Madison Lane and Christi Cook." She said.

"WHAT, are you crazy, there mates with each other, mom... Well, at least I thought. But why you think it's them.?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, those two have been obsessed with you forever. I bet that Christi still thinks she is your mate. However, we both know that she isn't." She said.

"This doesn't explain why Nova would say anything about them. I am so confused, Mom." I said.

"Ava and Ivy saw Nova head to the kitchen today, and those two were in there and they heard what those she-wolf were saying. I am fairly sure that its way Nova ran off." She said.

"Nova must have heard them talking. Talking about what?" I asked.

"Her, Braxton. They were talking about Nova. Before I came here to see you, Ava and Ivy came to me and told me about it because they couldn't find Nova or you. They were worried about her." She said.

"Mother, I want you to tell me what those two said. I need to know." I said.

"Apparently Christi and Madison said that she was pathetic and that you could do better than Nova and that the one of them was supposed to be your Luna before she arrived in the pack and how Nova was going to pay the price. Ivy and Ava didn't know what that meant." She said.

"Those two are going to pay, as in Christi and Madison. They took my Luna away and were disrespectful to her." I said.

"Brax, your father has already put them into the dungeons. He didn't like how they treated his daughter. We will find her, I promise." She said. She headed back to the packed house. I just said there and cried all over again.

GARRETT

I walked into the dining hall with two pack warriors, and I saw a couple of she-wolves. They were talking about something I couldn't make out at first until I got closer. They didn't know that were behind them, so we listened to their conversation.

Christi-Looks like poor Luna has run away. That means I will get what I want after all.

Bryan-What is that?

Madison-You think she heard us talking?

Christi- Of course, that's what I said this morning.

Bryan-What did you do with Christi?

Christi- I may have mentioned to Madison earlier that Nova was a pathetic and worthless she-wolf and that I was supposed to be his mate until she showed up. And now she is going to pay the ultimate price.

Madison-You tricked me, you said you wanted to meet the Luna and talked to her face to face, to get her to leave. But not like that.

Bryan-You both can't be serious and be like that. You can't treat your Luna like shit or be disrespectful she in your Luna and she is your Alpha.

Christi/Madison-Why not?

Bryan-Because they could punish you, banish you or even kill you.

Christi-who cares, he was supposed to me my mate.

Bryan-What price is it she will have to pay?

Christi- (She laughs) Death, I am going to kill her. After she took off running into the woods, I had a rogue friend of mine capture her. So, she is being held captive until I give word to kill her or free her.

"YOU DID WHAT CHRISTI " Garrett said. As he grabbed her and slammed her into the wall.

"Nothing. I did nothing." Christi said.

"Don't lie to him, Christi! Once a slut, always a slut. I recorded everything; I work for the alpha you're so screwed when Braxton finds out." Bryan said.

"Alpha Garrett, here is the tape recorder." Bryan said.

"Bryan, you are an outstanding member of the Alpha's team. And I will make sure he knows what you did here to find out the information." I said.

"Tucker and Dallas, please put the ladies in the dungeon." I said.

"Yes, Alpha Garrett." Tucker and Dallas both said.

"Alpha Garrett, I think I might know who she was talking about." He said.

"Brock Lewis Adams, Christi's mate. She treats him like a puppet. He lives a few hours away. But he isn't a rogue, he is an alpha of the Blue Riot Pack." He said.

"We will find her and that is all that matters Bryan, and thank you for all that you have done. You're dismissed for the evening." I said.

NOVA

I ran out of the pack house, and I just started running and running and I don't remember how long I had been running. But I was still in our territory because I could hear everyone in our pack, especially Braxton. I had been blocking him out all day and I unblocked him. He was in pain. I reached out to him.

N- Braxton, I am so sorry for all of this. I am not sure where I am, but I am coming back.

B- Oh my Nova, I've missed you. I love you so much!

N- I love you too Braxton!

B- You are the only one that I want in my life.

B- Just so you know, my dad has locked up those girls for what they did. They should have said those things. I don't even really know who they are. I know their names. But that's it. I have never dated or looked at either of them.

N- Well, that makes feel better.

B- How far are you?

N- I don't know, but I have this funny feeling like I'm not alone.

B- What do you mean?

N- Braxton, there is another wolf following me. The faster I move, the faster he goes.

B- Run babe, run as fast as you can. I'm coming.

N- I'm trying to hurry. He is catching up.

B- I'm coming to Nova. I love you!

N- Braxton, help me, he has me. I don't know where I am.

B- Where are, nova.

B- Nova, are you there?

I was running home to get back to Braxton when another wolf tacked me when something pricks me, and everything go black.

BROCK

I can't believe I helped kidnapped Braxton's Luna and Christi wants me to kill her. I don't know if I can do it. I don't even know who would even help me out of this mess. Christi has gotten me into so much trouble. Steven (my wolf) won't even talk to me now. My so-called-mate has done nothing but toy with me ever since we found out that we were mates. She won't acknowledge that we are even mates or anything. She said if I did this, she would. Now I feel that's it wrong. I didn't know she was Braxton's mate till I put her in that cage and saw that mark on her neck. I am so screwed. I was sitting here trying to figure out what the hell I was going to do when I heard the door to the warehouse open up and I saw my Uncle Shay walk in. Who is the Rogue King? He hasn't seen me in four years.

"Uncle Shay, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"You have one of my warriors in your dungeons and why the hell is that girl unconscious and in that damn cage? What the hell are you into, Brock?" He asked.

"It's none of your concern, Shay! Now leave." I said.

"Bullshit nephew, your pack is territory is my land, remember that. Plus, I'm the rogue king, and you're just an Alpha of a pack of rogues. So, therefor it is my concern." He said as he slammed me into the wall. "What the hell is going on Brock and don't lie, or I will snap your neck, nephew or not? I don't care." Shay said.

"Damn-it, Christi got me mixed up in a bunch a shit, and I can't get out of it. She wanted me to kidnap her and kill her." I said.

"What, why?" He asked.

"I don't know, but said that she would only mate with me if I did it." I said.

"Boy, what the hell? Are you really that stupid and gullible?" Shay said.

"I thought she was being honest. She treats me like a puppet, has been for over two years now. I know I'm pathetic. I need help Uncle Shay." I said.

"First, that girl is using you. You need to reject her already and pick a chosen or wait for your second choice. And Second this lady is a Luna. Are you stupid? Once her alpha finds out you have her, he is going to kill you." He said.

"That's why I want you to take her and get rid of her." I said.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yes, and can have your men back, too. Come on, the badass Alpha Rogue King Uncle Shay." I said.

"Fine, load her up in the van, and send my men home now." He said.

"Wait, Uncle Shay" I said. I didn't want him to do what Christi wanted. This Luna needs to be returned to her Alpha. It is the right things to do.

"What do you want, Brock?" Shay said.

"I changed my mind." I said.

"What do you mean, changed your mind?" Shay said, looking at him, confused.

"I don't want you to kill her." I said, reconsidering. My uncle was correct.

"Ok, what do you want then, nephew?" Shay asked.

"I want you to return her home to her mate and pack. Where she belongs." I said with pure sincerity in my voice.

"Are you being serious right now? After you went through all the trouble to take her?" Shay said to me.

"Yes, it wasn't my idea. Please express my apologies. I'm tired of being her puppet. What you said is true. I need help. I am weak and pathetic. I need to get away from my mate and start over. Hell, if the Alpha kills me, so be it. I didn't know who she was. I didn't realize she was an Alpha-Luna till I saw her mark." I said. "All I did was drive the vehicle. Madison and Christi are the ones who drugged her and kidnapped her."

"I will return her; I will express this to her and Braxton. But Christi needs to pay for this, Brock. Reject her so you don't feel the pain." Shay said.

"I hear you loud and clear, Uncle Shay. I'm sorry about everything. If I knew where she was, I would." I said. He looked at me and nodded.

"Me too. Last I heard, she got herself into trouble and was in the dungeons in the Himalayan Pack!" He said.

"What the hell did she do there to get into trouble?" I asked him.

"Well, her Alpha knows she is the reason that his Luna ran away." He said, and he walked out and got into the van and drove off. Taking his two men and the Luna with him.

It will be up to my Uncle Shay, the King of the Rogues, now to get her home. Hopefully, he can explain to everyone that this was Christi's idea, and that I was her puppet in all of this, and she used the mate's bond to get me to do what she wanted to do this. I guess time will tell. But there is something that I need to do. Besides, this was all Christi's fault. I should have never, ever listened to her. I mind-link Christi.

B- He babe, what are you doing?

C- Was trying to get things to work but put them in a cell.

B- Well that suck, doesn't it?

C- You will not come here and help me out?

B- No, I'm not!

C- I am your mate Brock!

B- I am your puppet that you like to toy with Christi and nothing more. You need to take responsibility for your actions. I can't let my pack fall for your stupidity and games. I'm done.

C- Brock baby, you don't mean that. I love you. I do all of this for us.

B- Christi, you are a pathetic liar, and I am so over you. You have done nothing for us. The only thing you care about is yourself and your image. You are now my Ex; mate I Alpha Brock Lewis Adams of Blue Riot Reject you Christi Cook as my mate and Luna.

C- You can't seriously do this to me. I am in a cell.

B- I can and just did and you know what Steven isn't even complaining about it.

C- You asshole. I will never accept your rejection.

B- I don't need you to. I will live my life the way I see fit. With you in a cage and far away from me. (I cut off my mind-link with her and Steven broke his connection to Maize her wolf, on his own.)

When he cut off mind-link and planned to face the consequences of his actions when they come. He plans to turn himself over to Alpha Braxton and apologize. He can't believe he did this; he is an idiot.

NOVA

I woke up, and I was in a cage. A literal cage, like what the hell. I look up and see a man who looks to be about my father's age; He is looking for a book. I tried to mind-link Braxton and nothing; I tried to reach Zoe. Zoe, you are there, and nothing. I am officially scared. The man looked up at me.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here the Luna. Hello there Luna Nova." He said.

"What do you want with me?" I said, he laughed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Why Him?✔️ Oleh Reagan

Manusia Serigala

106K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...
248K 7.2K 21
Nova: Dad always told me, that I would find my love and never let him go. He said, that he would protect me; just like dad to mom until she was kille...
235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
75.1K 3.1K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...