Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~

~CHAPTER 10~

355 10 0
By LunaBecky22

NOVA

Nova woke up to an empty bed and an empty bedroom. She felt alone. But his side of the bed was still warm. So, not that long ago, he had gotten up and left the bedroom. But then she found the note on the nightstand that Braxton had left for her before he had left the bedroom this morning.

Nova,

I had some alpha duties to attend to this morning and then I had to meet with dad. I will be in my office where we first met yesterday. If you need anything, mom is in the apartment somewhere or you can come find me in my office.

I will try to hurry to finish my work as soon as possible so I can get back to you. I already miss you, my love.

XOXO,

Braxton

That was so sweet of him. I cleaned up his bedroom. His room was a little messy. Then I took a shower. I wore one of his t-shirts. So, I wore his Breaking Benjamin shirt and a pair of new jeans that his mom had gotten me. I just love the smell of Braxton; he smells like coffee and mint. It makes me feel close to him when I am not around him. It also seems to calm my wolf down.

BRAXTON

I woke up this morning, and I needed a cold shower. I went in the shower, and I began stroking my dick as I kept thinking and imagining Nova kissing slowly down my chest and taking my shaft into her hands and stroking in slowly. Then, as she got on her knees, she put my shaft into her mouth. Teasing me at first by just licking and sucking the head. Then she sucked the entire shaft, (or as much as she could). She was sucking and bobbing her head back and forth. While using her hand playing with my balls. With the image going through my head, I kept stroking harder and faster till I hit my hard and fast release.

I got washed up in the shower. I got dressed in a navy polo shirt and blue jeans. When Nova got up, I wrote and left a note for her. Then I went down to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. Everyone else was still sleeping yet. Then I went into my office.

I went over the border patrols reports from Head Border Patrolman Jax Mitchel. Everything looked good. He was keeping his men up to date with their trainings and the schedule rotations looked good. I went over the warrior training schedules and reports sent over by Head Warriors Leon and Nora. They are still doing great with the help of Ryker with everything. They are a talented team. I was just finishing up approving those reports. Where there was a knock at the door.

"Enter." I said. I looked up, and it was my dad.

"Morning son, how is the Alpha today?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning dad, Alpha is just fine and dad, you don't have to call me that." I told him.

"I know, but it is out of respect, Braxton." He said. I nodded.

"So, what's up, dad?" I asked him.

"I came down here to discuss your mate." He said.

"Nova, what about her? She is perfect in every way possible." I told him.

"Yes, I know, she is son, but whatever has happened to her in her old pack isn't right. He took something away from her that was rightfully hers." He said.

"If you mean by her father, I could agree." I told him.

"But dad, what can we even do about it?" I asked him.

"Well, I am requesting a meeting with the Elder Council on the matter. You will need to stay here and continue to run your pack as you should. I will take care of this with the Elders. I know them well. Besides, Alpha Knox didn't inform the council before he banished his daughter, nor when did he give the title to Easton. I talked with her brother Future Alpha Easton. Here is his number in case you want to speak with him." He said.

"Thanks dad." I said, just looking at the paper with the numbers written on it.

"Wow, so she could get Alpha's title and still be Luna?" I asked my dad.

"Yes, that's why I have to go to the meeting." He said.

"Ok dad, no matter whether she is just a Luna or a female alpha and Luna it doesn't matter to me. I love her already." I told my dad.

"Excellent son, I will see you later. I love you." He said.

"Love you to dad." I said.

"Oh, and son Easton already knew that you were her true mate before I called. Knox knew when you were there for that alliance meeting. Claims that he did what he did to protect her from Future Beta Jordan. Because his dad was going to name Nova as beta when he stepped down. Instead of his son. He wanted Nova to be the one running the pack. Easton said they he knew she would find her true mate. He could feel it. He knows she is here." My dad told me.

"How does he know?" I asked.

"Apparently, he bought her a top of line cell phone, and it is GPS. in pinging in the cabin. She never uses it. That's how he located her. He has called her, but she doesn't answer it. She might think it's her dad." He said.

"Ok dad, thank you." I said.

When my father told me he had to go to the Elder Council for a meeting regarding Nova because of Alpha Knox and what he did to her. I was upset because it should be me going, not my dad. But I know he is doing what is best for my mate, the pack and myself. I also knew that deep down; everything would work out in the end. I already knew that my mate was special, and I couldn't be any prouder of her. Air, my wolf has been driving me crazy the past few weeks looking for her and now that we have finally found her, neither one of us never want to let her go.

Braxton, I want to meet mate and I want to meet her wolf; I need to help her heal. Ari tells me. 'Ari, she's still scared after everything that has happened with what her father and so-called ex-first mate did to her. She just needs some time,' I tell my wolf, and he growls at me. I can sense that she I scared, but I want to help, even in your human form, Braxton. Just give me a chance. He tells me. 'Will see Ari.' I told him. I know Ari is right, but I don't want to scare or pressure Nova. I just don't know what to do about it. I just need to think about it, is all.

NOVA

I went into the study and saw 13 missed calls from 847-548-9325. I am worried that it is my father trying to call me, so I don't answer it. I have been ignoring this number for over two months now. Just ignoring the phone, I head into the kitchen and made Braxton some turkey and cheese on rye sandwiches for lunch. I grabbed him some cookies that his mom had made earlier today as well and a drink, too. I set off for his office. Once I found it, the door was closed. So, I knocked on the door.

"Come in." he said, and I entered his office. He looked up and saw me.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing here?" He asked me. I walked over to his desk and set down his tray.

"I believe someone missed lunch, so I brought him lunch instead." I told him. He smiled and got up from his desk and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"I missed you,!" He tells me.

"I missed you too Braxton!" I told him.

"You need to eat." I told him.

"Yes Braxton, needs to eat." Ari says. Nova just looks at him, confused for a second.

"Your Braxton's wolf?" I asked. He nodded. She grabbed onto him tighter.

"Yes, my name is Ari, it's nice to me you Nova." He tells me.

"Nova are you ok?" He asked.

"Hello Ari and yes I am ok." I said, and I hugged him. I felt so safe. I felt as safe as I did in Braxton's arms.

"Hello Nova!" He said. Braxton was right. She's scared because of her past. "Nova, you need to know that you are mine and Braxton's mate. You are our Luna. We will never reject you; banish you. He might hate me for saying this, but we love you already." I told her.

"Really? Do you promise?" I asked him.

"Of course?" He said. I jumped up and gave him another hug.

"Nova are you ok?" he asked. I just stared at him, but my eyes changed. From green with a red tint to pure green.

"Nova is fine, but I am Zoe, her wolf. I am still weak, Ari. But I am getting stronger. With your help, I will recover from the past. See, Jordan wasn't our true mate. But between what he did, and what his father did, is what cause me to suppress and go into hiding. I only came out when I caught your scent. I knew you were close, and we were safe. Please don't hurt Nova." Zoe said.

"Never would dream of it, my love. But I would love to see what you look like." He said.

"You will see soon. Let nature take its course. We love you both, too." She said. "I am letting Nova back. You should let Braxton back to."

"Ok thank you Zoe," Ari said as he hugged her.

"Thank You Ari." Zoe said and then she kissed him.

Braxton could gain control back over his wolf. As. Nova could gain control back over from her wolf. Braxton finally eats his lunch as they talk about their wolves coming forth in their human form.

"Braxton, I want us to go back to my cabin." I said to him.

"Nova why? I thought we were forming our mate bond." He asked, looking sad.

"Didn't you hear me when I said, 'us' silly?" I said, trying not to laugh.

"No, apparently I did not hear that part." He said in defeat and then laughed.

"How about Mr. Alpha packing his suitcase of what he needs for his alpha work? Then got pack an overnight bag. I have a study that you can turn into an office. Plus, a library." I told him.

"Are you serious, Nova? Because I could have everything of mine packed and sent to your cabin, I wouldn't have to be without you. Since I can see your cabin from this window, that means it's close to the pack house." He tells me. I looked at him with a confused look and looked out the window and about 50-100 yards away from the pack house is my cabin on the other side of a thin line of trees.

"Well, who knew that we have been neighbors for the last two months? We have been that closer to one another than we thought. But pack as much, or little or all of it as you want. Mates are for life." I told him.

"Well then, my dear, we best get going to the cabin and see what needs to be done and make preparations for things." He says and then he winks.

"Sounds good, My Alpha." I tell him, and he laughs and kisses me.

"I love it when you call me that." He speaks.

"Good, because I just might never stop." I told him. He just laughs.

"I just need to pack my stuff and tell mom and dad what is going on." He tells her.

"Okay, But I am going to head over to the cabin and get things ready for when you get there, and I will see you when you get there later." I said and kissed him on the cheek. He nodded.

"Ok sweeties, see you soon." He said, and she was out the door. He smiled, knowing that soon he would take his things to her home. Well, they're home now.

BRAXTON

Braxton, you love her too, don't you? Ari asked me. Yes, Ari, I love her already. I know you know that. I said to him. Oh, I know, but it's still happy to hear it. But just so you know, I talked to Zoe, and they love us, too. They just will not say it yet. Zoe is still weak and needs both of us to help her get stronger. This move to the cabin is a great idea. Ari said. You are right; it is a great idea. I had a feeling you talked with her wolf. I knew she loved us, as I love her. What isn't there to love about one another?

Nova had left and headed over to the cabin to get things ready. It was about a half an hour ago and I finally got my office all packed up. I mink-linked my head warrior and best friend Leon for help.

B: Hey Leon, are you on patrol duty right now or at the diner?

L: Actually, neither Alpha. It's Monday, the diner is closed for oven repairs, remember, and I patrol Sunday & Fridays. What's up?

B: Can you come help me move some things to Nova's cabin?

L: Do you mean to your mutual cabin?

B: Umm yes, I guess you could call is that. How did you know I was going to be staying with her?

L: Well, first Nora's visions and secondly Nova called Nora and asked if we could help. We are currently at the cabin helping. I will be right over. The girl talks only so much a guy can handle.

B: Oh My, thanks man, see you in a few.

L: No Problem.

I ended the mink-link and went up to my room and went and packed my closet, my dressers. Packed the stuff I needed from my bathroom. I took a few books and things from my night stand a few movies that we had set out to watch. She really wanted to watch the Hunger Games and The Lord of the ring's series. So, I took them with me. I went downstairs to find my mother and father because I could hear them talking.

"Mom. Dad, Sawyer, glad you're all here. But where is Rory?" I asked.

"He is currently over at the cabin helping your mate, brother." Sawyer said.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to speak with you about," I said.

"I am going to be-" my mother interrupted me.

"You're moving into a gorgeous cabin about 50-100 yards away from here with Nova." Athena said.

"We all knew that was going to happen. You two need your privacy for your bond to form and for her to heal. This is great news. Beside that cabin is beautiful." Athena said.

"Always room for additional expansion to be made for when pups start coming though, I can't wait to be a grandpa." Garrett said.

"Really dad?" I told him.

"Yes, really, unless Sawyer and Rory adopt you and Nova are my only hope for grandbabies." Garrett said, and we all laughed.

"Slow steps dad, ok." I tell him and he nods.

"Just so you know, I have plans for an expansion, for if Nora and I ever had kids, we could have made the cabin bigger. I will give them to you. If you use them, that is up to you." Leon says to Braxton.

"Thank you, Leon, I'd appreciate it, man. So, who built the cabin?" I asked him.

"Well, I did about 5 years ago." He said.

"Seriously Leon? That's amazing!" I said.

"Yes, I did. It was before you became Alpha, and you were away at the Alpha training school." Leon said.

"Its impressive," Athena says.

"I approved the building plans as I was Alpha." Garrett said.

"I forgot you always wanted to build a building as we grew up, Leon." Said Sawyer.

"It's all good. I built the cabin, my house, the dinner, and a few others here in town. So, I get to use my skills here and there." Leon said.

"Well, we better get this stuff loaded into Leon's truck." I said. Everyone nodded.

Garrett, Sawyer, Leon, and Braxton all loaded Braxton's things and the few things that were bought for Nova into the truck. Braxton gave everyone hugs, and they left for the cabin. Once they got to the cabin. Leon pulled the truck into the garage. The guy got out of the truck and headed inside the house. We see the girls in the kitchen getting drinks. The kitchen is beautiful.

"Guys, you're finally here." Nora said.

"Yes, got cornered by my brother and parents. Where is Rory? I was told he was here." I asked. They laughed.

"He was here a little while ago. But, since he remains mechanically inclined, the electrician didn't show up to the diner today to fix the oven today. So, he went to fix it. He called about 20-minutes ago and said he fixed it and he was going home to shower." Nora said.

"Thank heavens for your other brother, Braxton." Leon said. We all laughed.

"Yes, I am glad that I have two brothers. They are a pain in the ass, but cool as shit." I told them.

"Nora, how about we take your car back to our place and leave them the truck, we don't need it?" Leon says.

"Ok, I'm ok with that. As long as they are ok with that." Nora says. They both look over at Nova and me.

"It is ok with me, what about you Nova?" I said. She nodded.

"Sure, I don't mind." She said. Winking at Nora and everyone laughed.

They left, and it was just me and my beautiful mate. I reached out for her, and I pulled her into a hug and then I kissed her. I looked into those beautiful eyes of hers and I just had to tell her I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I love you, Nova." I said. She looked at me a little shocked, but smiled.

"It's ok if you don't feel the same way, or if you feel it's too soon or if you're just not ready to say it yet. I just wanted you to know that I love you." I told her.

"I care a lot about you. I like you a lot. I might even love you. I am just not ready to say it yet. It's a little too soon for me. Just give me a little time, Braxton." She said.

"You can have all the time you need, sweetie. So, how about a tour of the cabin?" I asked.

"Of course, it's your home, too." She said. He looked at her and smiled.

"Our home. I could get used to that." He told her and they both smiled. She shook her head.

"Let's go lover boy." She said, and he busted out in laughter.

We walked through the house, showed him downstairs to the dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, study, bathroom and living room. I showed him the upstairs, which has the master bedroom, spare bedroom, and a library. I showed him how both bedrooms have a walk-in closet and ensuite in them. He loved that.

They began unloading the truck; they took all of his work and office stuff to the study. It has two desks. One for Alpha and Luna. She had Rory make him a nameplate for the one desk 'Alpha Braxton Waylon.' He says that when he walks in.

"Where is yours Luna?" He asked. He looked at her and shook her head. Handed him a bag.

"Rory didn't know which one, so there are two. It instructed me not to open this one until you were here. But I may not open it." She said. He looked at her, confused.

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"Braxton, read the note attached to the bag addressed to you. Rory said you would know what to do." She said, and we finished putting all the office together and it looked better here than at the pack house. I had unloaded all of my clothes and stuff and it was sitting in the hallway. When Nova came upstairs, she just looked at me and gave me a confused look.

"Why haven't you put your stuff in the bedroom yet?" She asked me. I put my head down, disappointed in myself.

"I don't know which room is mine." I finally tell her, sounding defeated, she didn't look happy with my answer.

"Did I have a separate room at the pack house?" She said, I can tell she was a little upset or hurt by what I said.

"No, sweetie, you didn't. I'm sorry." I tell her.

"The room on the right is the master bedroom. It is our bedroom. Here, let me help you. There is nothing to be sorry for Brax." She said. I smiled.

We take all the stuff into the bedroom, and she unpacks my clothes. She puts some stuff on the dresser and the rest of my clothes and shoes in the closet. I was putting my bath/shower and other personal hygiene stuff in the bathroom. I noticed she sleeps on the ride side here just like at the alpha suite. My books are on the left side of the nightstand. We had everything unpacked. So, I gave her the movie that I had bought and brought for her. When I handed them to her, she looked up at me with the biggest smile and squealed. She was so excited.

"OMG Braxton! I have been dying to see both movie series. All the books I have read." I told him.

"I know you told me beautiful." I told her.

"How about I make us, and easy dinner? Then we can eat and watch one of those movies together." I said to her. She smiled as she started staring into my eyes.

"Sounds good to me. It's like our first night in our brand-new home." She said without breaking eye contact with me.

"Well, it is. Your deed was in your mailbox today. I brought your mail in when Leon and I came into the house." He said.

"I need to have that changed." She said. She thought to herself that it was only right to have Braxton's name on it. They were mates and in love with each other. Even if she wasn't ready to tell him, she loved him yet.

"Why would you need to change it?" I asked her. I don't see a need for it to be changed at all.

"I need to have your name added to it. You're my mate and you belong on the deed my house to." She tells me with a smile on her face. She looked at me and I could see in her eyes that she loved me.

"Babe No you don't. You keep this house in your name for you. You did all this on your own, but I love you. I don't want to take credit for that." I said to her. "We can address this at a later date, love."

"Your so stubborn sometimes, Mr. Alpha, and that's what I like about you. I agree. We can talk about this later on." She said.

"I know, princess." I said.

"I am going to get a shower; you make dinner, and I will be down in a few minutes." She said. She kissed him on the cheek and went into the bathroom.

NOVA

After my shower, I put on a pair of blue thongs, a pair of my shorts and one of Braxton's t-shirts. They're so comfortable. All my t-shirts are form fitting and hard to sleep in. I go downstairs and I find Braxton in the kitchen pulling pizza out of the oven. He even cleans the kitchen as he was cooking. I am impressed, a clean cook.

"What, no mess in the kitchen as you cook?" I asked him.

"No, I like to clean up as I go along. Saves time when you're done cooking. Hope you like homemade pizza." He said.

"I love pizza Braxton. Who doesn't love pizza?" I asked.

"Umm, most girls I went to school with." He said.

"Hey Nova, just so you know, yes, I dated in high school. But nothing ever happened. I would get dumped and get teased. It was because I was saving myself for my mate." He said.

"Waits are you saying you're a virgin?" I asked him.

"Yes, Nova I am. I just needed you to know and-," I interrupted him with a kiss.

"It's ok Braxton, I didn't really date anyone. I am also a virgin. There was one guy my senior year who tried to get me to go out with him. But he was a major player. I never knew his name; I just knew he slept with every girl he could, and I would not be a number on his scoreboard. I was waiting for my mate." He smiled after I said to him.

We ate pizza and watched The Hunger Games movie and the second movie, Catching Fire. Nova fell asleep towards the end of that movie. Braxton gets up and carries Nova bridal style up to the bedroom and lays her on the bed and covers her up. He gets a shower and put on his boxers after his shower and comes back into the bedroom. He was going to go to the library to do some reading when he heard Nova.

"Braxton stay." I asked.

"Are you sure?" He asked. She looked up at him and you could see not only love but lust in her eyes.

"Yes, I want you to kiss me." She said, and that is what he did. He kissed her with pure passion and love. When they separated for air. What she said surprised him.

"I love you too!" she says and lays her head on his chest. He was star struck. He had a feeling that's how she felt, but hearing it took him by surprise.

"I love you, Nova!" He finally said. They both drifted off to sleep.

Braxton woke up early and made his famous French toast, eggs benedict and sausage with orange juice for breakfast. He was going to serve his wonderful mate breakfast in bed. Around 9:30, he heard the bed move. So, he took up her breakfast and surprised her. Not only with a bouquet of red roses with a card, the breakfast in bed or that he looked sexy this morning. He brings the tray over and hands her the flowers as she reads the card.

Nova,

You are an amazing mate, and I would go absolutely crazy without you. I have fallen head of heels in love with you. Would you do the honors and join me for dinner tonight?

Love your mate,

Mr. Alpha Braxton.

She laughed at the signature of the card. Mr. Alpha is what she calls him. She didn't know whether to talk with him about it or be truthful. She looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, Mr. Alpha, what have we here? Breakfast in bed, beautiful roses, and a lovely card. Yes, I would like to go to dinner with you." I said.

"Really? I was afraid you were going to say no." He said.

"Why would I say no? Did I not tell you last night that I love you?" I asked him.

"You remember that? I thought you were sleeping when you said that." He mentioned.

"I remember saying it. Yeah, I mean it. I told you I needed time, and you have been patient with me. Besides, Zoe told me that Ari told her you won't do those things to me. Ari told me that too. Thank you for letting me talk to him." I told him.

"Of course, Nova, if you ever want to talk to him or see him, just say the words." He said.

"Would you be ok with a picnic at the Lake for lunch?" I asked him. He just gave me a concerned look.

"Worry nothing bad about it. You can even plan it, Mr. Romantic Alpha." I said he laughed.

"You want a lunch date and a dinner date in one day? Or for a lunch date tomorrow?" He asked her. She sat and thought about it and shook her yes.

"Whatever you decided to, my love." After kissing him, I got up from the bed. After I finished eating. I was heading into the bathroom.

"Your wish is my command, Princess." He said, and I laughed as I closed the bathroom door.

I got a shower and got dressed in a blue top and black skinny ripped jeans with a pair of white converses. A side French braid is what I did. I put on some light naturals make up. I went downstairs to see my mate. He looked up from the counter and smiled and walked over to me.

"Hey there, beautiful." He said.

"Hey Hun, what were you doing? I asked.

"Nothing for you to worry about. But I want you to relax today. Spend the day with Nora or see mom. I have some business I need to take care of." He told me. She nodded.

"Ok Hun, you go do your work. I just want to get a drink and then I am going to the library upstairs for a while." I told him. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Nova." He said. She smiled and held him tighter for a second.

"Braxton, I love you too. Now do your work. Because the sooner you get it done, the sooner you get to come home to me," I tell him. He laughed and kissed me on the forehead before he headed out the front door.

BRAXTON

Ari, I am going to be honest with you when I walked into the bedroom this morning with breakfast for Nova. I wasn't sure if she was going to say yes to me asking her out to dinner or not. Braxton, why wouldn't she say yes to us? Did you really think that she was going to say no? A part of me did, Ari, I admit it. You can be pretty stupid sometimes, Braxton. Gee thanks Ari. Come on Braxton, Nova loves you. So, stop being so hard on yourself. I will try Ari, I will try. That's all I asked Braxton.

I walked over to the pack house; I wanted to see my mother and father. I also wanted to check in and see how the member of my pack are doing. The younger age group was training at the south training grounds. That is 12-15 before you get your wolf and in human form. They were doing well. Some promising future warriors there. I went by the north end training grounds where Ryker was training the middle group. The 16-18 once you have gotten your wolf. I see Leon on the East end of the training ground training the Warriors from ages 19 & up. They all looked like they were doing good. I continued to walk. I made my way to the pack hospital and checked on any injuries. There were only two from the last rogue attacks, but they were about to be released. I stopped by the orphanage and gave them a new location since they have more children now. We have built them a better house, by the pack house.

When I finally got to the pack house, Sawyer and Rory were out on patrols today. So, I could see my mother in person. I found her sitting in the lounge area of the pack house.

"Braxton, what a wonderful surprise? Is Nova with you?" Athena asked. I shook my head.

"No mom, she is not with me right now. She is at the cabin." I said.

"Why, what's wrong? Is everything ok?" Athena asked.

"Yes, mom everything is ok. I asked Nova out on a date, and she said yes." I told her.

"Oh, Braxton, that is amazing. I am happy to hear of it." Athena said.

"Where are you taking her, son? Tonight is special for you the both of you. It's your first date." Garrett said.

"First actual date, probably for the both of you, and it is the beginning of your relationship. This will help you build on your mate bond and strengthen it. Just look at your mother and I." Garret said.

"Braxton, what your father is saying is that you need to pick somewhere special for your first date. Like your favorite place, or somewhere special that you only want to share with her." Athena said.

"OK. Mom, Dad, I get it. I really do. Trust me, I have thought about this, and I already made a reservation at the most perfect and special place in town," I told them.

"Where are you taking her?" They both asked at the same time.

"The one and only Giovanni's restaurant. Our reservation is for 6 p.m. this evening." I tell them.

"Braxton, you have only ever taken your mother there." Garrett said.

"That's because she was the only women who had a piece of my heart. Now mom will have to share that with Nova." I said.

"I have been there with you plenty of times. But you keep Giovanni's as your and Nova's special place. We can go to the Finlay diner. I love their restaurant, too." Athena said.

"Oh, mom I love you." I said, and I hugged my mother.

"I love you too, and she deserves this. I hope one day a name change to." Athena said to Braxton.

"You're getting a little carried away, dear." Garrett said to his mate. She just shook her head.

"One day, but not yet, mom. Thanks dad. But mom can you help Nova get ready for tonight? I think she might enjoy it." I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"Of course, I will get a hold of Nora. And it be like a girls' day." She said. We all laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.1K 51
"I, Caden Knight, Alpha of the Mystic Falls Pack, reject you Lily Rose of Silver Moon Pack! From this day forth I release you from our mate bond". L...
5.3K 103 33
PROLOGUE Mates, simple word but have a lot of meaning behind it, it says mates were to protect each other love each other care for each other and the...
225K 1.7K 5
Only the first five chapters of Iliana's Choice will remain on Wattpad. Iliana Thomas is MateLess. Only, it's a lie. A terrible lie to hide the pain...
18.2K 569 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...