Second Chance Mates: Nova & B...

By LunaBecky22

Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement o... More

~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~Untitled Part 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~

~CHAPTER 1~

705 15 2
By LunaBecky22

BRAXTON

"Sawyer, I am going to be away a day or two for an alliance meeting. So that leaves you and Rory in charge." I said.

"Of course, you know the pack is in safe hands with us." He spoke.

"I know, I just hate traveling, but at least I have Delta Max and Warrior Leon going with me." I spoke. When we will leave, I send them a mind-link.

B: Hey Leon and Max, meet me at the care in 20 minutes. We are to leave for Red Eclipse for the Alliance meeting. The sooner we get there and they get the meeting done. The sooner you two can get home to your mate.

M: Yes, Alpha.

J: Yes, Alpha is almost there.

I went out to the car and was putting my bag in the trunk when I saw Leon come up to the car, giving me a nod and then put his bag into the trunk. We both got into the form of the car. I was driving, and he was in the passenger. Max gets there and puts his bag in the trunk and gets in the back seat. I start the car and we head off to the Read Eclipse pack. The car ride was quiet. As those two likes to sleep in the car. It was a five-hour car ride. It was around 11 a.m. when we got to the Red Eclipse Pack territory. I pulled up to the border.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The border patrolmen asked.

"I am Alpha Braxton of the Himalayan Pack. This is Delta Max and Warrior Leon. We are here to see your Alpha Knox for an Alliance meeting at his request." I spoke.

"Hold on," he said and walked away to mind-link the alpha.

P: I have an Alpha Braxton and two of his men here to see you for an Alliance meeting.

K: Yes, let them through, please.

P: Yes Alpha.

He walks back over to us; he nods his head.

"Sorry about that. I just had to contact the alpha before I let anyone into the pack lands." He spoke.

"As an Alpha myself, I respect that. I will mention that to your alpha. What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Border Patrolman Sage Walker, Alpha." He spoke.

"Nice to meet you, young man." I said. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Pleasure is all mine; you all can enter the pack lands and enjoy your stay." He spoke.

"Thank you." The three of us said at once.

We drove about 20 minutes into the territory until we found the pack house. When I got out, I smelled a faint smell of champagne and vanilla. Braxton's mate is here, someone, I feel it. Maybe, but the scent is so faint she might be underage by Ari. I think you're right, talk with the Alpha. The three of go into the pack house and find Alpha's office. It wasn't too hard to find; it says Alpha's office on the door. I knocked on the door.

"Enter," said a firm voice.

We walked into the office. The smell was really strong in here, but it was only the Alpha in here. I had to take a step back for a second before I could continue. I took a couple of deep breaths and entered the office.

"Alpha Braxton, you made it. I am Alpha Knox and this late arrival walking in is my Beta Charlie." Knox said.

"Sorry I am late." Charlie said.

"Better late than never, my mother always says." I said. They all laughed.

"Who is with you?" Alpha Knox asked.

"This is my Head Warrior Leon and my Delta Max. My Beta's are looking over my pack." I said.

"Beta's?" Charlie asked.

"My brother's mate is a male, and my brother is openly gay. We love his mate just as if he were another family member. So, therefore, I have two Betas. They share all the work together." I said.

"What about your mate and Luna?" Knox asked.

"Well, I haven't actually found her yet. I have been searching for her for three years but haven't found her. But that scent of champagne and vanilla it is driving my wolf crazy, and he is saying mate. But the pull isn't strong, so I am guessing whomever it being too is underage." I spoke.

"Ahh, correct assumption. I might know who it is. I could help you. In trade for an alliance." He spoke.

"I am here to give you an alliance anyway," I said.

"Stop, you want the Alliance with us, because you need it. Not because you want to help my Alpha find his mate. Which will happen without your help. Fate will make it happen." Max said.

"The women are probably your daughter or niece or something. You're playing with fire." Max Said.

"Here is the Alliance Treaty. I have already signed it; now sign it and I will be off of your land." I spoke.

"As much as I want to find out who she is, I want to do it on my own. But I appreciate the offer." I spoke.

"Understood., my apologies." Knox said.

"Oh, By the Way Border Patrolman Sage Walker is an Excellent Wolf. Right on point, very respectful." Leon said.

"Thank you. He has had a rough life. Rouges killed him last year and then his mate left him not too long ago and he is raising twins by himself. Doesn't think he can do it." Knox mentions.

"If he doesn't and ever decides adoption, tell him to call me." I told him.

"Why?" Knox asked.

"Like I said, he is a good man. And kids don't deserve to be in an orphanage." I said.

"I can do that. Here is your signed copy if the alliance treaty. Thank you for being an alliance with us." He spoke.

"Thank you for being with us." I said.

We left the pack house and got into the car. I drove, and I eventually pulled off of the road. I looked at both of the guys.

"Do you want to find some crappy hotel for a night? Or just drive home?" I asked them.

"Switch me seat Alpha I will drive, I slept most of the way here and I lust listen to the shit show meeting. Let's just get the hell out of here and go home." Leon said.

"Yeah, I agree with Leon. Let's go home." Max said.

"Very well. Let's do this and head home." I said.

They finally got home and Max grabbed his bag and headed away towards his room. Leon and Braxton grab their bags and head into the pack house. Leon grabs Braxton's arm.

"Braxton, wait, I need to talk to you." Leon said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your mate was back there, and she was a few months from turning 18. You smelled her. Nora saw a vison." Leon said.

"Ok, what about it and when?" I asked.

"The reason I wasn't talking during the meeting is because I was getting mink-link from Nora about her visions. She isn't sure of what she looks like yet. But she knows what she smells like, and that she was from that pack and that she will come here in a few months."

"She will come here?" I asked.

"Yes, according to her visions." Leon said.

I didn't know what to think about what he just said. So, I went up to the Alpha apartment and went to my bedroom and went to sleep.

KNOX

I was sitting in my office looking at a family portrait of my wife and Luna with my son Easton and my daughter Nova. I love them with all my heart. Charlie is at his desk. He had another unpleased encounter with his son Jordan, the future beta of the pack. I don't know how he will ever be the beta when he does everything to disrespect the pack. Charlie looked upset, but he shook whatever it was off and continued with his dad. I got a mined line from Head border patrolmen Sage Walker.

S: Alpha, there is an Alpha Knox and his two men here to see you for an alliance meeting.

K: Yes, Sage. Please let them through. Thank you.

S: Of course, Alpha and your welcome. Just doing my job, Sir.

That he does, efficiently and accurately. We have had no rogue attacks since he has been the head of patrol. About twenty minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Enter" I said. Alpha Braxton and his Men walked into my office. I looked at them and smiled.

"Alpha Braxton, you made it. I am Alpha Knox and this late arrival walking in is my Beta Charlie.

"Sorry I am late." Charlie said.

"Better late than never, my mother always says." Alpha Braxton said. They all laughed.

"Who is with you?" I asked.

"This is my Head Warrior Leon and my Delta Max. My Beta's are looking over my pack." Braxton said.

"Beta's?" Charlie asked.

"My brother's mate is a male, and my brother is openly gay. We love his mate just as if he were another family member. So, therefore, I have two Betas. They share all the work together." Braxton said.

"What about your mate and Luna?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't actually found her yet. I have been searching for her for three years but haven't found her. But that scent of champagne and vanilla it is driving my wolf crazy, and he is saying mate. But the pull isn't strong, so I am guessing whomever it being too is underage." Braxton said.

"Ahh, correct assumption. I might know who it is. I could help you. In trade for an alliance." I said, I know who it is. It's my Nova.

"I am here to give you an alliance anyway," Braxton said.

"Stop, you want the Alliance with us, because you need it. Not because you want to help my Alpha find his mate. Which will happen without your help. Fate will make it happen." Max said.

"The women are probably your daughter or niece or something. You're playing with fire." Max Said.

"Here is the Alliance Treaty. I have already signed it; now sign it and I will be off of your land." Braxton said.

"As much as I want to find out who she is, I just want to do it on my own. But I appreciate the offer." Braxton said.

"Understood, My apologies." I spoke.

"Oh, By the Way Border Patrolman Sage Walker is an Excellent Wolf. Right on point, very respectful." Leon said.

"Thank you. He has had a rough life. Rouges killed him last year and then his mate left him not too long ago and he is raising twins by himself. Doesn't think he can do it." I mentioned.

"If he doesn't and ever decides adoption, tell him to call me." Braxton tells me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Like I said, he is a good man. And kids don't deserve to be in an orphanage, they deserve a family." Braxton said.

"I can do that. Here is your signed copy if the alliance treaty. Thank you for being an alliance with us." I said.

"Thank you for being with us." Braxton said. Then they left my office and headed back to their pack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.2K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
74.3K 3K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
248K 7.2K 21
Nova: Dad always told me, that I would find my love and never let him go. He said, that he would protect me; just like dad to mom until she was kille...
105K 3.6K 27
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I questioned trying to get out of Tommy's grip as he pulled me down the stairs. "We're leaving." He respon...