Bully's shy boy || Yang Jungw...

By Jungwon_1904

Jungwon was always a shy boy and never really had any friends, and then when his parents decide to move to a... More

The new start
New school, lonely boy
Home, my safe haven
New day, new challenges
My second challenge, the mean girl
She won't give me a break
My first friend
The teasing
Hand brush dilemma
Why can't she just leave me alone?
The mean girl's priority
Hand holding thrill
The mean girl comforts me?
Jealousy over Jungwon
"Can you forgive me?"
Am I playing with fire?
The start of something new
Saturday plans set!
Beach day
Another step in our relationship
He's so cute
Overwhelmed by attention
Meeting his parents for the first time
The fun and anger
Heeseung the school's Playboy
Can he stop?
I'm trapped
Back together
The apology
Being friends with Heeseung?!
The date night
The video
He recorded the video?!
She cheated on me
Getting drunk and wasted
She's begging for forgiveness
Getting back together
Our future
The end

Period cramps

727 26 6
By Jungwon_1904

Y/n sat in the self-education class, staring at her phone screen as she scrolled through her social media feed. The teacher droned on about history, but she couldn't be bothered to pay attention. Her mind was elsewhere, focused on her boyfriend, Jungwon, who sat beside her, his nose buried in a book.

Y/n couldn't resist the urge to capture the moment. She pulled out her phone and snapped a few photos of Jungwon, his glasses perched on his nose and his lips pursed in concentration. Her friends and Sunghoon watched them with smiles, enjoying the sweet moment.

But then, the atmosphere changed. Y/n sensed a presence at her desk and looked up to see the school's notorious Playboy, Heeseung, standing before her. Everyone found it weird, as Heeseung never talked to Y/n, even though she was the most popular girl in school.

Heeseung tried to strike up a conversation with Y/n, but she was having none of it. She snapped at him, reminding him that she was taken and that he had no right to talk to her. Heeseung retreated, a look of surprise on his face, and Y/n turned back to her phone.

Her friends looked at her with concern, but Y/n brushed it off. She didn't care about Heeseung or any other guy. She had Jungwon, and that was all that mattered. As the class continued, Y/n couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. But she couldn't put her finger on what it was.

{Time skip, a month later}

A month had passed, and it was the day that Y/n dreaded the most. She woke up with cramps and a headache, realizing that she had started her period. She knew that the next few days would be tough, and her mood would be all over the place.

Y/n dragged herself to school, feeling irritable and tired. Her friends tried to cheer her up, but she couldn't shake off the bad mood. She walked towards her locker, and there he was, her shy boyfriend, Jungwon, waiting for her with a smile on his face.

He reached out to give her a hug and some kisses, but Y/n dodged them, her annoyance clearly written on her face. Jungwon's smile faded, and he looked at her with concern. He knew that Y/n was not feeling her best, but he didn't know what to do to make her feel better.

Y/n brushed past Jungwon, muttering a quick "not now" before walking away. Jungwon watched her go, feeling hurt and confused. He didn't understand why Y/n was so distant, and he didn't know how to help her.

As the day went on, Y/n's mood didn't improve. She snapped at her friends, ignored her classmates, and even got into an argument with one of her teachers. She felt like everything was against her, and she couldn't shake off the negative feelings.

Jungwon tried to approach her several times, but Y/n kept pushing him away. She didn't want to hurt him, but she couldn't control her emotions. The day seemed to drag on forever, and Y/n couldn't wait to go home and curl up in bed.

As she walked out of school, Y/n realized that she had been too harsh with Jungwon. She knew that he didn't deserve her coldness, and she felt guilty for treating him that way. She decided to apologize and make it up to him, hoping that he would forgive her.

Y/n waited for Jungwon in front of the school, determined to apologize for her behavior earlier in the day. She knew that she had hurt him, and she wanted to make things right. As Jungwon walked out of the school, she approached him with a contrite expression on her face.

But Jungwon wasn't in a forgiving mood. He pushed her away, his expression cold and distant. Y/n was taken aback by his behavior, but she knew that she deserved it. She had pushed him away earlier, and now he was doing the same to her.

Y/n didn't give up, though. She knew that she had to make things right with Jungwon. She kept apologizing, hugging him, and trying to kiss him. She knew that he was angry, but she hoped that he would forgive her eventually.

After a few minutes of pleading, Jungwon finally relented. He looked at Y/n with a soft expression, realizing that she was genuinely sorry for her behavior. He knew that she was going through a tough time, and he didn't want to make things worse for her.

He pulled her into a warm embrace, holding her tightly as she buried her face in his chest. Y/n felt relieved and grateful, knowing that Jungwon had forgiven her. She knew that she still had a lot of work to do to make things right, but she was willing to do whatever it takes to earn back Jungwon's trust.

After their emotional conversation, Y/n felt comfortable enough to ask Jungwon for a favor. She was feeling really tired because of her period, and she asked him if he could give her a piggyback ride. Jungwon nodded without hesitation, understanding that Y/n needed some extra care and attention today.

As he carried her on his back, Y/n felt grateful for Jungwon's kindness. She rested her head on his shoulder, feeling safe and protected. Jungwon walked her all the way to her doorstep, where Y/n turned to face him.

"Thank you for everything, Jungwon," she said, her eyes filled with gratitude. "I know that I can be difficult sometimes, but I appreciate your patience with me."

Jungwon smiled warmly at her. "You don't have to thank me, Y/n. I love you, and I will always be here for you, no matter what."

Y/n's heart swelled with affection, and she leaned in to give him a tender kiss. As they parted, she asked him a question that had been on her mind for a while.

"Jungwon, do you want to stay overnight tonight? It's the weekend tomorrow, and we can spend some time together."

Jungwon looked surprised but delighted at the invitation. "Of course, Y/n. I would love to stay with you tonight."

Y/n felt a sense of happiness and excitement as they entered her house, knowing that they would be spending the night together. She couldn't wait to cuddle up with Jungwon and watch some movies, feeling safe and content in his arms. She knew that they had a lot to talk about, but for now, she was just happy to be with him.

{Time skip, in her room}

As they walked into Y/n's room, Jungwon took out his phone and quickly texted his mom, letting her know that he would be staying overnight at Y/n's house. He didn't want to worry her or make her wonder where he was.

Meanwhile, Y/n headed to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for bed. She splashed some water on her face and brushed her teeth, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. She changed into her comfy pajamas, feeling grateful for the comfort they provided.

At the same time, Jungwon went to Y/n's room and changed into his own pajamas. He felt a sense of happiness and contentment as he settled into the comfortable bed, knowing that Y/n was just a few feet away from him.

As Y/n emerged from the bathroom, she saw Jungwon lying in bed, looking up at her with a soft expression. She crawled in beside him, feeling his warmth and comfort envelop her.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jungwon asked her softly, his eyes full of concern.

Y/n nodded, feeling safe and secure in his embrace. "Yes, I am. Thank you for being here with me, Jungwon. I really appreciate it."

Jungwon smiled at her, reaching out to stroke her hair. "I will always be here for you, Y/n. No matter what happens, I will never leave your side."

Y/n felt a sense of happiness and contentment wash over her, knowing that she had such a loving and caring partner by her side. She snuggled up to Jungwon, feeling the comfort and warmth of his body against hers.

As they drifted off to sleep, Y/n felt a sense of peace and contentment. She knew that she had found someone who truly loved her, and she would never take that for granted. She closed her eyes, feeling grateful for the love that surrounded her.

{In the middle of the night}

In the middle of the night, Y/n woke up with intense cramps that caused her to curl up in a ball, tears streaming down her face. The pain was unbearable, and she didn't know what to do.

Jungwon, who had been fast asleep, suddenly woke up to the sound of Y/n's quiet sobs. He opened his eyes to see her curled up next to him, tears running down her face.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" he asked, concern etched on his face.

"My period cramps are really bad," Y/n whimpered, clutching her stomach. "I don't know what to do."

Jungwon immediately sprang into action, getting up from the bed and rushing to Y/n's side. He gently placed a hand on her forehead and then her stomach, feeling the heat radiating from her skin.

"Let me go get you some painkillers and a heating pad," he said, his voice soft and reassuring. "Just try to relax, okay? I'll take care of you."

Y/n nodded weakly, feeling grateful for Jungwon's concern and care. She watched as he disappeared into the bathroom, feeling a sense of relief wash over her knowing that he was taking care of her.

Jungwon quickly returned with some painkillers and a heating pad, placing them gently on Y/n's stomach. He then climbed back into bed and pulled her into his arms, holding her tightly as she continued to cry softly.

"It's going to be okay, Y/n," he whispered into her ear. "Just breathe deeply and try to relax. I'm here for you."

Y/n took a deep breath, feeling Jungwon's warmth and comfort envelop her. She closed her eyes, letting herself relax into his embrace, feeling safe and secure in his arms.

As she drifted back to sleep, Y/n felt a sense of gratitude wash over her. She knew that she had found someone who truly cared for her, and she would never take that for granted. She closed her eyes, feeling grateful for the love and care that surrounded her.

---------------------------------------------------------
I feel bad for Y/n since the cramps can be so bad, and I hope she will get better soon with Jungwon's comfort
Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.5K 24
y/n has a pretty bad life..y/n is an outcast no one likes them..no one, suddenly the popular boy named Jake asks them out on a date little does y/n k...
56.5K 2.3K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...
69.7K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...
115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...