The Love You Give Me (You Giv...

By PhyuPwint8

What Min Hui wanted to do most was to destroy herself, and what Su Tian wanted to do most was to see Xin Qi... More

Chapter 1.1-Bus
1.2-Bus
2.1- Repulse Bay
2.2- Repulse Bay
3.1-Lanking Pavilion
3.2
4. Su Tian's Diary
5.1-Teacher Han
5.2
6.Xin Qi
7.Villa Hotel
8.1-Chess Game
8.2
9.1- Surprise or Fright?
9.2
10.2
Cast
11.1-Plan B
11.2
12.1- Chasing and Fleeing
12.2
13.1-Confession
13.2
14. He Xian Gu
15.1-Valley Flower Fish
15.2
16.1-Deng Chen
16.2
17.1-Truth
17.2
18.1-Interview
18.2
19.1-Zhou Ru Ji
19.2
20.1-On Board
20.2
21.My Love
22.Scissors
23.1-White Red Dress
23.2
24.1-Purple Bead
24.2
25.1-Su Quan's Tears
25.2
26.1-A Day In The Winter Moon
26.2
27.Chen Jia Jun
28.1-Out Of Prison
28.2
29.1-Valve
29.2
30.Sense and Sensibility
31.Reception
32. Angel and Demon
33.1-Son
33.2-Son
34.1-Dad
34.2-Dad
35.Cows
36.Blue Bird
37.1- Wind Sound
37.2
38.1-Pig Brain
38.2
39.Watch
40.Baby Bear
40.2
41.Yin Xu
42.1-Hexagon Eyebrow Pencil
42.2
43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen
43.2
44.1- Cinnamon Cake
44.2
45.1-Hornet
45.2
46.1-Borrow Money
46.2
47.1-Mai Xiang
47.2
48.1-Before the Meeting
48.2
49.Meeting
50.1-Report
50.2
51.1-Night Light
51.2
52.Who is He
53.1-Husky
53.2
54. Acquisition
55.1-Zhao Mu Sport
55.2
56.Horse Step
57.1-Resignation
57.2
58.1-Bricks
58.2
59.1-Cantaloupe
59.2
60.1-Yalu River
60.2
61.1-On the Plane
61.2
62.1-Under the Wisteria
62.2
63.1-Sad Squad
63.2
64.1-Silver Fish
64.2
65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang
65.2
66.1-Jiang Tan
66.2
67.1- Qian Shan Changle
67.2
68.1-Leave
68.2
69.1-Profit Seeking
69.2
70.1-Wind Comes
70.2
71.1-Salted Fish
71.2
72.1-Ivy Garden
72.2
73.Air

10.1-Brother

616 4 0
By PhyuPwint8

    At 7:15 in the evening, they finally arrived in Mingshui County, got out of the car, and immediately called Tong Tian Hai, the contact person of the suspected family. Tong Tian Hai said that he would be free after nine o'clock, and made an appointment to meet at his house at nine ten.

    After leaving the passenger station, Min Hui looked around and found that it was an empty county town, facing a bumpy road, and there were vehicles driving opposite, but no traffic line could be seen. On the opposite side is a row of uneven shops, selling fruits and vegetables, snacks, fast food, hardware and sundries, etc. One of the six-story hotels has a yellow exterior wall, and there are commercial buildings on the left and right. It seems that it has not been developed recently, and there is no greenery. Some are still under construction. The cement exterior wall is only half pasted, and some building materials and sand are piled on the ground. .    

     There are still two hours before the meeting time, so they can't drag their luggage around, so Min Hui pointed to the hotel across the road: "Let's stay there tonight, let's put the luggage down first."

    Su Tian and Min Hui don't want to take too much advantage, and feel that Xin Qi can't pay for everything. The villa on the top of the hill is not affordable, and there is still money to book a hotel in a small county. She doesn't want Xin Qi to live too badly, anyway, she is also entertaining the friends of the savior. The hotel is really convenient in terms of location, only 30 steps away from them, but the decoration is extremely ordinary, there is not even a decent gate, and the inside is probably not much better, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and said to Xin Qi, "Wait Wait, let me check everyone's evaluation of this hotel first——"

    She was about to click on Ctrip, but Xin Qi held it down: "Do you really want to stay in this hotel? I booked a business hotel last night, which is farther away than this one A little bit, it’s okay according to the reviews. Of course... If you insist, I can refund it, but the deposit has already been paid."

   " Then stay at the hotel you booked. Do you need a taxi?" Min Hui asked.

    Before they finished speaking, a khaki-colored taxi stopped in front of them, and the driver poked his head out, "Mr. Xin who is going to the business hotel?"

    "Master Shen?"

    "Yes, yes."

    Xin Qi looked at the license plate, and the driver immediately Get out of the car and graciously take the luggage of the two and put it in the trunk.

    "When did you call the taxi?" Min Hui froze for a moment.

    "After booking the hotel last night. I have already booked this car. The driver will follow us for the next few days and take care of the pick-up."

    Xin Qi opened the door, "Get in the car."

    The two sat in, and Min Hui felt small. Topic: "There are taxis everywhere here, on call, so why not rent one? It's so expensive."

    " First, this is not Beijing, and there are not many taxis. Second, Tong Tian Hai lives in a remote place. , It’s not easy to take a taxi, and the law and order nearby is not good. It’s more convenient to have a car.”

    Min Hui thought for a while, and then asked: “How do you know it’s remote? Have you been here?”

    “I’ve studied the map and asked the driver.”

    "What else did you arrange?" Min Hui shrugged, "I seem to be able to be a shopkeeper with you." "

    "Smart women don't need to worry about these trivial matters, just leave them to us clumsy men."

    "Pfft ——" Min Hui couldn't help laughing.

    ***

  They  went to the hotel to put down the luggage and had dinner nearby. Xin Qi's arrangement was to go to a teahouse to watch Erren Zhuan, which was said to be recommended by the driver.

    The teahouse was very lively, and the two stood for a while before they found an empty table. In the middle of the stage, two actors, a man and a woman, had already "turned" onto it.

 Only one person sang: "...Dou Tianzhang returned to Sanyang County, returning to his hometown is so sad. I think I left my home capital to apply for the election, left my son at home, and my father and daughter are not reunited..."

    Min Hui heard Confused, she pushed Xin Qi: "What kind of drama is this?"

    "So Dou E's real name is Dou Tianzhang?"

    "Dou Tianzhang is Dou E's father."

    She only heard the actor continue to sing: "... Entering the posthouse at sunset and dusk, a gust of wind swept across the front of the hall. Dou Tianzhang, I was in a sleeping place, when I suddenly looked up and saw a female ghost standing in front of me. With a self-defense sword in hand, where is the wild ghost? You're bothering me—"

  Min Hui couldn't listen anymore. Firstly, the environment is too noisy, everyone is chatting, purely treating the performance as background music. The voices of the aunts were louder than the trumpets, and it was impossible to hear what the people on the stage were singing; secondly, the acting skills were poor and the movements were exaggerated. It was clearly a story of the Yuan Dynasty, but they were wearing costumes of the Qing Dynasty. Even wearing a melon cap.

    The more Min Hui watched, the more puzzled she became: "Did those two wear the wrong costumes?"

    Xin Qi relished: "The next one is "The Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband ", so I guess it's too late to change." Is that Sun Hao from above?"

   Min Hui suddenly remembered that Su Tian had mentioned "Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband" in his diary. Every time Xin Qi was hospitalized, Sun Hao would make fun of Su Tian, ​​saying that she was the Second Sister Wang, and he had to sing "Second Sister Wang Misses Her Husband" in front of her, making Su Tian cry in anger. Xin Qi fought him several times because of this. Min Hui was very curious, so she went to look for that passage, and the lyrics were really funny, so she downloaded the audio to her mobile phone, and listened to it when she had nothing to do, and she could sing it herself.

    "The one who always bullies us?"

    "That's right. In the past, he always liked to sing 'Second Sister Wang misses her husband', what 'small face is yellow and thin, and her eyes are still plucked in'——"

     "The hair is like a mess , The neck is like an axle," Xin Qi said.

    "Dropped the mirror and dropped the frame—"

    "Go to the kang and pull down the big quilt."

    "Second brother, he doesn't miss me, why am I still alive..."

    The two sang together and laughed, Xin Qi said: "Bring you here Teahouse, I just came to listen to this play, let’s see how much you can remember.”

    Min Hui secretly gasped as she smiled, she almost passed out just now, but luckily she memorized the lyrics. After that, he looked down at his watch, there was still an hour.

    "Don't be nervous, I won't miss it, I set the alarm clock." Xin Qi patted her hand and asked, "I'll see Tong Tian Hai later, if DNA confirms that his adopted son is your younger brother, that is, Ajie, What are your plans next?"

    Min Hui said "Oh" and was speechless.

    She hadn't thought about it. Playing Su Tian well in front of Xin Qi is already very hard, but playing a sister in front of my younger brother...it's even more difficult. The more she thought about it, the more anxious she became: regarding Su Tian's death, if she was worried about his health if she kept it from Xin Qi, then there was absolutely no reason and no reason to keep it from her younger brother. However, she couldn't tell the truth in front of Xin Qi...

    Min Hui's heart began to struggle again: After the siblings recognize each other, should they secretly tell the truth to the younger brother first, and then make an appointment to hide it from Xin Qi together? Or simply come with a turtle-backed slate-carry it to the end, no one will say?

    In short, Min Hui is not psychologically prepared for this upcoming younger brother, let alone any plans. But if she really doesn't plan, she won't be a responsible sister.

    "It mainly depends on what my brother thinks. On my side, just try to cooperate with him." Min Hui had no choice but to say, "If he gets used to life here and doesn't want to leave, I will consider moving here and living nearby. It’s good to have someone to take care of you.”

    “Yeah.” Xin Qi nodded, took out his mobile phone, and searched for something.

    "What are you doing?"

    "Look at the housing prices in this area."

       "I said that you don't have to buy a house when you move here, you can rent it."

    "It's not Beijing or Shanghai. The housing prices here are not expensive. Buy... - ->>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 164 24
"The things I want from you torment me. And I'm certainly not a man who restrains myself from what I want." Claimed by the dark and alluring ruler o...
15.4K 411 41
A woman from the future arrives at a fantasy-like universe to experience love for the first time. She goes by the name Chun Hua and falls into a comp...
7.7K 179 18
NOTE: NOT MY STORY JUST FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES Chen Xiao Qian is a seventh-rate screenwriter who has worked hard to create a large production female-le...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...